A Muslimah's Story {EDITING}

By bookwormorwhatever

Iqra Mumin is in her last year of university. After her mom's tragic accident a couple of years ago, her mum... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Authors Note
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23- Last
єριℓσυgє
SEQUEL?!

Prolouge/Note

19.4K 561 12
By bookwormorwhatever

  Asalam O Alaikum

    Hey, hello, bonjour, or whatever you live by. I'm Hamna, and I'm a young writer. This is my first book that is currently in editing, and was a massive success which is why there is also a sequel to it. This book is spiritual, hence the category, lol, and I hope you like it.

   Please excuse any spelling mistakes or grammar errors, because I know we all have those first books that we wrote when we were, like, 12 and we're currently editing them. So, please be patient! I love you guys to the moon and back for all the support you've given me throughout many of my works! PM me if you have any story ideas or anything you'd like to speak to me about, and I'll try to PM back!

   xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 79 8
"I don't care. I don't care if you wear a scarf over your head. Or if you prefer to wear long sleeves and pray five times a day", he inches closer. "...
Innocence By Salma

Short Story

34.3K 2.2K 32
#12 in happily This story is about the two completely different people, who are but the 'best companion'.They two never talks "Cheesy Stuff" to each...
6.4K 477 24
"You tried to target my siblings and I did what my heart said." I said looking in her eyes and she rolled her eyes. "Your that stupid heart didn't l...
21.8K 1.1K 48
This new sensual feeling made him excited like a horse that was aggressively running to win the race. He was still consumed by the alcohol, the rain...