More Than Friends || Moonbin...

By smiffy_

If you were to choose between two people to become more than your friend, who would it be? - In the loving me... More

Cast
Chapter One
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Author's Note
Ending || MB
Ending || EW
Afterword

Chapter Two

1.3K 38 6
By smiffy_

"Y/n?" He said carefully. "Y/n, it is you." He pulled me into a hug and it was so tight that I haven't been able to breathe for a few seconds.

He lets go off me and said, "It's nice to see you. I mean we haven't seen each other for years." "I know. It's nice to see you too, look how much you've grown." I said laughing a bit.

I didn't really want to admit it but Moonbin grew up to be a fine man. His height grew tall that I couldn't even hug him like before, his shoulders became broad as he must've been working out. And he was even more good looking than before.

"So, how are you? Are things still the same like before?" I said making a small conversation but later on my attention was cut off when I heard someone coughed slightly.

"Oh right." I switched my attention from Moonbin to Eunwoo. "By the way, Eunwoo this is Moonbin. And Moonbin this is Eunwoo. He's a new student. I was giving him a tour of our school since Mr. Hyun asked me to."

Moonbin looked over at Eunwoo and said, "Welcome to our school. I hope you enjoy your stay here." Moonbin smiled hoping to greet Eunwoo the proper way but instead of replying, Eunwoo just nodded at him.

Someone called from behind Moonbin telling him to go back. "Well, I guess I gotta go. See you later Y/n." He said waving his hands, then started to run towards his teammates.

I waved back and looked at Eunwoo. "I guess we better go to our first class. Oh wait, do you have your schedule with you? Let me drop you off on your classroom first before I go. I'm worried you might get lost."

He gave me his schedule and I examined it. "Let me see. Oh guess what? We have the same classes together. Maybe you wouldn't get lost after all." I exhaled with a feeling of relief spreading over my body. Eunwoo didn't even say a thing instead he just looked at me and sighed.

"Come on let's go to our first class." I said and motioned for him to follow me. Eunwoo followed me from behind and didn't say a word.

"Here we are." I said. We stopped in front of the classroom and I looked at Eunwoo who seemed to be quite nervous. "Our first class is Arts. Don't worry I'm sure we won't do any activities yet since it's the first day of school."

We went inside, me going in first then Eunwoo behind me. When we got in, everyone is looking at us. Specifically to Eunwoo. I just shrugged it all off and told Eunwoo to take a seat.

I sat at the back of the room since I hated sitting at the front. And I didn't want to get any attention. Then I saw Eunwoo sit on the chair next to mine.

"Hey, don't worry too much. I know you will make a good impression on your first day." I whispered to Eunwoo thinking that he still might be nervous from his first day.

He just looked at me and nodded.

A couple of minutes later, our teacher Mr. Kim Myungjun entered the classroom.

"Good morning everyone!" He greeted happily. Everyone greeted him too. "Okay. Okay." Mr. Kim started. "Since It's the first day of school, I'll give you guys a free time." He shouted.

Everyone cheered alongside Mr. Kim who was smiling proudly to himself. "But before I forgot, I know all of you already know each other but this school year is different. Because we have a new student." The class went silent for second waiting for Mr. Kim to introduce the new student.

"Please introduce yourself to the class." Mr. Kim said looking at Eunwoo. Everyone turned their gaze to Eunwoo as he stood up from the chair and went in front of the class.

Eunwoo didn't seem nervous at all at introducing himself. In fact he seemed pretty confident. The class clapped when they saw Eunwoo walk to the front.

Maybe I was being worried for nothing. I thought to myself.

Eunwoo breathed for a while and said, "My name is Cha Eun Woo and I'm looking forward this year."

That was all he said but it seemed like he read an entire speech in front because everybody cheered and clapped while welcoming him.

He just said a few words but why is everyone cheering him? I thought to myself.

"Thank you." Mr. Kim said to Eunwoo. Everyone's gaze is fixed on Eunwoo as he went back to his seat. The girls are amazed by his looks that they somehow look like they were drooling for him. While the guys were staring at him like they were kind of jealous or something.

Our classes passed and it's already break time. Eunwoo and I went on separate ways, I went to Yuna who was waiting for me while Eunwoo went to buy his food.

I approached Yuna and sat next to her. "So how's your first day?" She asked. "So far it's going well."

"Okay. Then what did Mr. Hyun tell you earlier?" "Oh that. Nothing much. He just asked me to show the new guy around and give him a tour of the school." I said .

"All right. You know, I heard he's good looking." Yuna said excitedly. I looked at her a bit shock with my eyes slightly wide. "Where did you get that information? " I asked her.

"Oh come on Y/n, everyone's talking about it. That information can be heard everywhere. I even heard someone say that you're the first person to become his friend." She said looking all excited and interested about me being friends with Eunwoo.

"That's ridiculous I mean we just met and we're not even that close. And from what I've seen, he might not even consider me as one." I said standing up from my chair heading towards the other direction.

"Where are you going?" Yuna asked. "Oh nowhere. I just needed to do something. Bye." Then I left without saying anything else.

To be honest, what I was really going to do is to ask Eunwoo if he wanted to sit with us since I saw him sitting in table all by himself.

I reached his table and when I got there, he looked up from his food to look at me and afterwards he went back to eating.

"Hi. I've seen that you don't have anyone to sit with. Would you like to join me and my best friend on our table?" I asked nervously then I pointed to the table where Yuna is sitting.

"No thanks. I'm fine sitting here alone" he said then he didn't look at me after that. "Are you sure? I mean I don't want to see you like tha–" "I said I'm fine." He said cutting me off.

"Okay then. See you later I guess." I said sadly and headed back to our table.

"What's wrong?" Yuna asked me. "I thought you said you weren't friends then why did you go to him?" "I saw him eating alone and I asked him if he wanted to sit with us. But I guess he didn't want to after all." I said sadly.

"Don't worry about it Y/n. I'm sure he's just shy that's why." Yuna said comforting me. "Yeah maybe he is."

After break time, Yuna and I departed ways then I was headed back to my class.

I didn't see where Eunwoo was so I figured that he already went on his way.

As I was about to enter the classroom, someone tapped my shoulder. When I looked back, I saw Moonbin with a huge grin on his face.

"Y/n!" He said happily. "Oh hey Moonbin." I greeted him but looking a bit sad. "Is everything okay?" He asked worried.

"Yeah everything's fine. I'm just thinking." "Is it about the guy you were with earlier?" He asked. "No, it's not about him. Don't worry." I lied.

"Well if you need anything, you can just come to me anytime. And maybe we'll talk things out." He put his right hand on my shoulder and looked directly into my eyes. "Just like the old times." He added.

"I will. Thank you Moonbin." I said smiling. "I think I'm alright now. Thank you for cheering me up." "No problem." He said and he smiled back.

"I'll go now. Bye Y/n. I wish we could spend more time together." He started walking away but I could feel that he was a bit sad for leaving me. "Maybe next time." I said. He looked back and winked at me.

After he left, I smiled to myself thinking of all the good times we had when we were young.

We basically grew up together. My mom and his mom were best friends. That's why we're best friends too.

He was born on the 26th of January and I was born on the 28th. Not only that our moms are really close, we are also neighbours that's why we always spend out time together.

Growing up, our parents always tease us that we were made for each other, that it was destiny. But we always just laugh it all off and tell them that it is only a coincidence.

Ten years later, everything changed when Moonbin and his family moved to another town. I never knew the reason why he left but I did miss him and all the times that we spent together.

I didn't even realize that I zoned out until someone grabbed my wrist which led me back to reality.

I looked at the person's hand, then I looked up and saw Eunwoo. "Let's go." He said pulling me inside.

Where did he come from? Did he heard what Moonbin and I talked about? Or is he still mad at me for asking him to sit with us? This thoughts filled my head as we entered the classroom.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.7K 712 26
What happens when two different personalities eunwoo who is kind and not so innocent boy has to marry a rude and a bad boy named Moonbin for there pa...
2.2K 161 21
eยทtheยทreยทal - extremely delicate and light in a way that seems too perfect for this world. Part 1/6 of Emily series.
67K 1.6K 23
Cha Eunwoo as a member from ASTRO who is totally the best visual students in Seoul Private School. He has so many fangirls as much as his 5 best frie...
126K 2.6K 36
Just a bunch of reactions and imagines I've made. ^^ REQUESTS ARE ALWAYS OPEN !!! temporarily on a hiatus !!!