mine

By hanniesng

minho x stray kids More

disclaimer
2
3
4
5
6

1

12.7K 205 206
By hanniesng

knock knock

"who's knocking so early?", minho rubbed his eyes and hopped off his bed walking towards the door opening it. minho stared at the shorter male looking up at him. "is he okay?", minho thought as he watched the other stare at him, "hi how may i help you?", he snapped the shorter out of his daze causing his face to flush red from embarrassment. "h-hi i heard you recently moved in so i wanted to give you a welcoming gift", he smiled handing minho cookies. "thank you...", "changbin", he smiled. "thank you changbinnie, i'm minho", he grabbed a cookie and melted into the taste. "wahh did you make these? they're so good! i wish i could cook", he pouted as changbin's heartbeat sped up. "yeah, i could come and c-cook for you some time", he offered. minho nodded, "i should get going now, bye minho", changbin waved. "i should get ready for school....", he thought suddenly feeling nervous.

minho took a cold shower picking out a big sweater and jeans, he made sure he had everything and looked presentable before walking out the door. he noticed changbin also leaving the house too, "binnie~ are you heading to school too? let's walk together!", he ran towards changbin. changbin stood their flustered by minho's cute appearance, quickly snapping out of his thoughts by a pouty minho. "let's gooo binnie", he dragged changbin.

they earned a lot of stares seeing minho, minho clung to changbin's arm feeling safe. "let's go find your locker and classes", changbin suggested. minho nodded happily following changbin.

"aww we don't have don't have many classes together", sulked minho, "its alright, i'll see you around okay", he comforted, patting minho's head. minho waved to changbin and stood outside of his classroom, "you got this minnie", he sighed staring at the large door. "are you just going to stand there and stare at the door or go in?", someone snickered behind him. "hey jisung, be nice", someone else piped up. minho turned around to see a male with blonde hair and another with red. "s-sorry", minho bowed, the blonde snickered and walked past him, making sure to bump into him. minho looked down, "did i already make an enemy on the first day of school?", he whined. "ugh ignore him, he's on his man period, anyways i'm felix and that asshat is jisung", felix facepalmed. "i'm minho".

minho noticed that all the seats were full besides the one next to jisung, jisung saw minho eyeing the seat next to him which caused him to glare at the other. the teacher abruptly slammed the door open causing minho to jump from the loud sound. "sorry i'm late everyone! my wife keeps telling my son we found him in the garbage", he mumbled the last part quietly. "i see (that i'm icy) that we have a new student today, i'm mr park. introduce yourself newcomer", he dramatically yelled. "u-um i'm lee minho, i really like c-cats", he mumbled, nervously playing with his sweater paws. "he's so cute~~", "ugh i want to wreck him", "i wonder how good he is in-", "goddamit shut up already, you're giving me a headache", yelled a pissed jisung. minho met jisung's eyes, giving him a smile causing jisung to look away.

"anyways, minho go sit next to jisung, the emo lookin' blonde kid in the back", jisung glared at mr park. "hi, thanks for helping me earlier", minho thanked. "i wasn't helping you idiot, they were just annoying", jisung snickered, looking away. "well that was worth a shot...", minho pouted causing jisung to glance at him. "hey, stop pouting, you look weird", jisung lied causing minho to get offended, "really?", he looked like he was about to cry now. "no- what are you doing? don't cry, i was joking" jisung panicked squishing minho's cheeks together. "a-are you *sniff* sure", he sniffled. "yes now stop crying idiot", he used his thumb to wipe off minho's tears while remaining to cup minho's cheeks.

"looks like han has gone soft", some kids yelled earning the attention of everyone. "you made him cry already, damn", another said. "oh shut up you son of a bit-", "hey no swearing", minho lectured causing jisung to smirk at him. minho stared at jisung's face, noticing all the small cuts he had on his face. "alright, i'll say it again", jisung turned around and glared at the other two. " shut up stinkies", jisung smirked turning back to minho, still cupping his cheeks. "uh jisungie, can you wet go of my fwce now", jisung blushed, realising that he was still holding onto minho's soft cheeks. "s-sorry", he stuttered causing the other guys to laugh at him.

"finally break!", minho cheered earning a reply from jisung, "idiot.", "hey >:(", "h-how did you say that in real life?", minho just shrugged. "hey minho, would you like to sit with us?", offered felix. "uh i think i have to find changbinnie, thanks for the offer though", he smiled before running off. "cute", felix subconsciously mumbled hoping no one heard him but oh boy he was wrong. "whatever, let's go", jisung sighed, dragging felix to the cafeteria.

minho wandered around the halls searching for changbin, he stopped in front of the bathrooms hearing small whimpers, "are they alright?", he thought walking in. he watched as a girl limp out of the toilets followed by an attractive male who had his shirt unbuttoned causing minho to see his well built abs and the throbbing red marks forming on his chest causing minho to look to the ground blushing. he glanced at minho licking his lips as if he was the predator and the petite boy in front of him was his prey. "mr, are you alri-", he was roughly shoved into the wall. "you're really cute you know", the taller seductively whispered into the shorter's ear causing minho's face to heat up even more. minho's sweater drooped down revealing his collarbone which drove the taller nuts, the shorter squirmed as he felt a cold sensation on his neck. (plEase yOu JUST MET) "s-stop w-what are you-", minho let out a small moan, unintentionally moving his neck to the side to give the taller more access. the taller pulled away admiring his piece of art, "there, now you're mine kitten", he walked away leaving the flustered minho in the bathroom alone. "what just happened", he looked in the mirror to see a large hickey forming on his collarbone. "how am i going to hide this?", he pouted trying to pull his sweater up to hide the hickey.

"changbin!!!", minho yelled very loudly seeing him across the cafeteria, causing everyone to look at him. "minho you didn't have to yell", changbin placed his finger on minho's lip causing two specific males to glare holes into the back of changbin's head. "come, i'll introduce you to my friends", he grabbed minho's wrist dragging him to his table. "guys, this is minho. minho this is seungmin and jeongin", he introduced. "hyunggg~ can we cuddle? please please please?", seungmin desperately begged minho with puppy eyes. minho nodded causing jeongin to gag. "just cause you're jealous you can't hug minnie hyung doesn't mean you have to do that", seungmin pouted as he pulled minho on top of his lap, snuggling into the crook of his neck. minho blushed at the warmth. "jeez, let me eat my lunch in peace", jeongin rolled his eyes at the two causing minho to pout.

"minNIE HYUNG IS THAT A HICKEY", seungmin yelled gaining attention from everyone around them. "n-no it's just a mosquito bite", he tried to play it off. changbin examined the red mark on his neck, "who did this to you?", he asked, "a mosquito...", "i'm serious minho", changbin growled. minho glanced at the taller male smirking at him from a distance. changbin followed minho's eyes to spot hwang hyunjin. "hwang hyunjin you-". jisung grabbed hyunjin's collar punching him across the face. "you mother fucker", hyunjin growled punching jisung back. "fucking hoe", jisung yelled punching hyunjin in the guts.

minho watched jisung and hyunjin beat each-other up until they were both bleeding, he ran towards them, pushing them away from each other. "stop please!", minho yelled as tears streamed down his face. he hugged jisung to stop him from hitting hyunjin, "please", he cried into jisung's chest. jisung hugged him back as hyunjin walked away. minho pulled away noticing that jisung's face was bleeding, "jisung-ah, you're bleeding", he sniffled. "i'll be fine..", "no, i'm taking you to the nurse, wherever that is", jisung chuckled.

"here sit", minho shoved jisung towards the bed. he quickly came back with a damp cloth to clean the blood off his face and a bandaid. jisung blushed at how close the two were since minho practically was sitting on his lap. "there you go", minho smiled seeing the cute pink bandaid on jisung's face. "why couldn't you just get me a normal bandaid", jisung sighed at how childish it was. "do you not like it?", he pouted. "n-no i love it, thanks", he smiled. minho hugged jisung tightly, "why did you do that?", minho asked. "he's an asshole and he deserved it for hurting you", jisung replied, eyeing the hickey on minho's collarbone. minho giggled, "it's ok sungie, he didn't hurt me", minho smiled closing his eyes. "minho?", jisung asked, only earning soft snores. he chuckled, placing minho on the bed. pulling the blanket on him, "sleep well idiot", he smiled kissing minho's forehead before leaving.

---

update on characters;

minho - baby obvi

changbin - minho's neighbor

jisung - bad boy

hyunjin - fuck boy

seungmin - needs attention 24/7 uwu

jeongin - ??

felix - ??

chan - ??

im alive after many months

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 5.7K 91
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1M 18.7K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
1.1M 59.2K 37
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
360K 6K 78
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...