- Overall -

Av beiger3d

This is a fic based off of the Camp Camp Opposite AU, where Max is basically a happy boy. He will try to make... Mer

Chapter 1 - Welcome to Camp Campbell!
Chapter 2 - "I don't want to deal with him!"
Chapter 3 - Best forced friend ever!
Chapter 4 - Secret Place
Chapter 5 - Goodnight Max
Chapter 6 - Pudding Cup
Chapter 7 - Thief?
Chapter 8 - "Break the rules"
Author note (please read)
Chapter 9 - Storytime with Max!
Chapter 10 - Is there a docter in the house?
Summer Hibernation (not a chapter)
Chapter 11 - Selfish
Chapter 12 - The Red Hoodie
Chapter 14 - 'He wasn't dead, bummer.'

Chapter 13 - food war

617 21 38
Av beiger3d

Bonus Chapter: thanks for 4K reads!

[ this was written before chapter 12, so some jokes will be outdated/modified ]
———
Darkness spread across the camp, little splatters of white filled the sky, and a small crescent-shaped moon hovered above sleepy peak. The sun wasn't present, and so was the sea blue sky, it was just an inky black void. There was darkness everywhere, as far as the eye can see. Suddenly, out of the nowhere, a certain meteor landed from the sky to the ground hard, causing a loud explosion to sound afterwards.

Everybody heard the noise, but went back to sleep afterwards. Nobody really wanted to explore the woods when it was midnight, not to mention all of the possible predators lingering around at night. Although, there was a certain camper who was curious as to what caused the noise, so they planned on discovering it. Max, the young camper who decided to find the source of the noise, got up and shook his friend Nikki, who was still fast asleep and did not have any will to do anything stupendous at the moment.

"Nikki, wake up!" He whispered, afraid that he'll wake up David, who slept soundly beside him, or Gwen, who slept on the other bed across them. It was cold earlier in the night, so he convinced Nikki to go sleep with him in the counselor's cabin. Gwen happily let them in. Although, she told them to sleep in David's bed earlier since it were more spacey than hers. Nikki stirred and kept on trying to push away Max's hands. Eventually, she gave in and woke up, groggily looking at her friend Max, "What?" She whined, sitting up as she rubbed her eyes, "I heard something outside..." Max whispered, expecting Nikki to be up with the adventure. Turns out she wasn't at all.

"Maybe it was just Quartermaster doing..., shit." She yawned, laying down again on the bed, "No it wasn't, I heard it! It was a loud explosion!" He whispered with more volume, "Like... like... um... Like this! BOOM!" he tried to imitate an item exploding with his hand gestures, but that just made Nikki look even more confused and uninterested. Max huffed and grabbed her wrist, pulled her up and hopped off the bed while Nikki climbed off the bed slowly. When landing, Max's feet made a loud,

Thump!

startling Nikki, "Quick, before someone else reaches to it before we do!" He exclaimed, grabbing Nikki's wrist once again and running outside.

David, on the other hand, was awoken by the loud noise that was made by Max when he hopped off the bed. He looked around the room and saw no sign of the two campers. He was about to go back to bed, but was interrupted when he heard footsteps outside, followed with Max's booming voice afterwards. David walked up to the window just in time to see Max holding Nikki's hand, running into the woods. The redheaded co counselor widened his eyes and hastily put on his shoes before running after the curious campers.

***

"I smell smoke..." Nikki mumbled, trying to keep up with Max. Previously, she had yanked her hand out of Max's grip, so all she had to do now is to keep up with him, she just wished this to be all over so she could go back to sleep, "Maybe that's from the thing that fell!" Max gasped, suddenly running more quicker than before, Nikki followed reluctantly.

Meanwhile, David was running through the woods as fast as he could, following the smell of smoke, along with Max's loud voice, "You gotta be fucking kidding me... I wake up and the first thing I have to do is to search for kids IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DAMN FOREST?!" He yelled, expressing his anger. He stopped running and covered his face with his hands, groaning loudly, "I need to find a new job..." he sighed and continued to run deeper into the forest, guided only by the voice of a child and the smell of smoke.

***

"What was that?" Gasped the raven haired boy, looking around after he stopped running, "It sounded like David..." he paused for a moment and then gasped loudly, "What if he's coming to haunt me after he died from the medicine?!" He cried, clasping his mouth. "That I fed him days ago" he mumbled afterwards, "That's bullshit, he won't haunt us, he'll kill us!" Nikki teased, receiving a high pitched scream from Max, "Relax, I'm just messing with you. Ghosts don't exist-"

"Nikki, Jasper exists. And that basically proves that ghosts do exist. Along with Santa, the tooth fairy, that giant rabbit that poops out eggs at Easter Day, and much more. My mom said so when I was little, now she just tells me to grow up and move on, but I'm sure that she was just tired!" He exclaimed and continued walking deeper into the darkness of the forest.

David, on the other hand, got startled by Max's loud screaming. The redheaded male widened his eyes and bolted to what he guessed was where the sound was coming from. The closer he got to the screaming and the smoke, the more darker his surroundings got. Black inky darkness everywhere with no escape, caging him like he was a small helpless animal, getting more paranoid than before. He felt... trapped, but then he shook his head, think about the campers, the consequences if he gave up, the paperwork! David shook his head and kept on running, if only he remembered to take his phone. Wait, where was his phone anyways?

***

"Nikki! I can't see!" Max shrieked before Nikki pulled out David's phone from her pocket, turning on the flashlight mode, "Huh, I forgot I had this with me." She murmured as she continued to walk through the dark forest, her friend in tow. She noticed how the path they had taken, came to an abrupt stop, a bush ending the lane. Nikki huffed and walked through the bush, she didn't come out here just to be blocked by some bushes, this isn't like some game where the bush can stop her. This is real life, "Wait a second, whose phone does that belong to?" He questioned, walking beside her, pointing at the small device, "It's for David, I'm just borrowing it for a bit." Nikki lied, her eyes shifting to the side, "Lets just focus on finding that thing you said that exploded, maybe we could inform this to the government or something. I dunno, get money n' shit... Aliens... Area 51, whatever you want." She chuckled dryly.

Suddenly, she saw a large crater ahead of her. The trees around the large crater bent away from it while the trees much closer were practically burnt to a crisp. Not to mention the sound of rapid footsteps that were heard behind her and Max. Both campers whipped their heads around just in time to see a exhausted-looking David panting loudly, trying to catch his breath, "David?!" They yelled, "What are you doing here? And why aren't you sleeping? It's too late for you to be awake." Max asked, walking up to David, "I should ask the same question to you two, what are you doing out here?" He scowled, lifting Max up by his hoodie, "Searching for Santa." Max smiled before Nikki corrected him, "Searching for something that 'fell from the sky'"

David raised one of his eyebrows, "Look." Nikki deadpanned, pointing the phone's light to the giant crater. The redhead's eyes widened as he dropped Max to the ground, "You found it? Woah, it's much bigger than I pictured!" Max exclaimed as he ran over to the crater, sliding down it. David came after him, then Nikki—who was still holding the phone. Max ran forward to the center of the crater, just to be greeted by the thick grey smoke in the air that surrounded the thing that fell from the sky. He started coughing but continued to walk through the smoke, covering his mouth and nose with his hands. David used his hands to fan away the smoke, and Nikki just followed behind him, shining the light of the phone around.

"Nikki, what's this?" Max asked, pointing towards a large crystal. It sparkled when Nikki pointed the phone's light towards it, it also emitted a slight glow, "It looks like some kind of giant glowing crystal." David said, circling the giant crystal, his pale hands rubbing against it as he walked around the crystal, it was slightly warm, probably because of the fall. The glow of the crystal looked more evident when David touched it.

Max also ran around the crystal, observing every part as he circled it. He held out his hand and felt the warmth of the large, clear crystal. Then, the light it emitted became even more brighter. Nikki walked over to the crystal and hesitantly put a hand on it too, also feeling the questionably smooth surface. Suddenly, the crystal started glowing, glowing brighter than the stars, glowing brighter than the moon! Then, a blinding light flashed before their eyes, and everything went black.

Both Max and Nikki disappeared mysteriously, including David.

***

"FOOD FIGHT!!!" Yelled a certain aqua haired camper as she threw a handful of mashed potatoes into the air, hoping that it'll hit someone. She then lowered down to hide behind the upturned table that lay down on its side to defend her two friends who sat behind it, "Hey Neil, be useful for once and get some ammo!" Nikki exclaimed. Neil widened his eyes and scurried away to find some 'ammo' like Nikki demanded.

Suddenly, a bright light shone between the trees near the Mess Hall. Max noticed this and ran to the window to take a closer look, "Nikki! Neil!" He called out, summoning his two friends beside him, "What's up?" "Hey." They both said, "Do you see that?" He said, gesturing towards the faint light between the trees, "I do," Nikki said, then gasped loudly, "What if this is another scenario that'll start another cool adventure?" She exclaimed, grabbing both Max and Neil's wrist, "What are you guys waiting for? Let's go investigate!" "That's cool and shit, but how will we get past the food fight? Or food war, Dolph has been acting up when this all started..." Max inquired, pulling his hand out of Nikki's grip, "That's easy, we just have to get rid of them the Campbell camper way." Nikki smiled mischievously, both males got the message and started gathering large portions of food.

————-

I deserve any kind of backlash for being gone for so long. I'm sorry.

Writers block came by so... whooooo...?

This chapter was supposed to be a bonus chapter, but I felt like it should be part of the story. Yknow?

Fun fact: this chapter was already planned since 2019 June or something, I just gave up on it because it because too long to be a single chapter. I actually have the other half still being written. 3000+ words are waiting for me yo.

Anyways, Please don't forget to wash your hands, wear a mask, and don't touch your gorgeous FACE!

-🃏

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

47.3K 1.1K 29
"What the hell am I going to do, Nikki?!" Neil yelled as soon as the phone call ended. He was freaking out because Max was coming over and was probab...
9.9K 176 16
I will try to update this book as much as possible. Hopefully 1-2 chapters a day. If you don't like this book, then that's okay! I hope everyone else...
228K 5K 60
BEST RANKING: 1 in #max (against 10.4K other stories, 9.1.20 and on 2.4.22), 1 in #nikki, 1 in #maxxreader, & 20 in #campcamp (out of over 1,000 othe...
3.3K 63 10
This is my first fanfic that I deiced to post so yeah This story takes place in no time area in particular I do not own these characters all ownersh...