ToO uNsUrE tO mAtE

Galing kay CozyBXBLover

Copyright © 2017 by CozyBXBLover. All rights reserved. ::.Sequel To 'Too Young To Mate'.:: Eddy life is co... Higit pa

Chapter 1: Eddy
Chapter 2: Kyle
Chapter 3: Peter
Chapter 4: Kyle (Part 1)
Chapter 8: Kyle
Chapter 6: Peter
Chapter 7: Eddy
Chapter 9: Peter
Chapter 10: Eddy

Chapter 5: Kyle (Part 2)

14.7K 556 96
Galing kay CozyBXBLover

Best Friends and Lies

"I can't believe your home!" Eddy exclaimed as he sat a tray of tea and cookies down on the coffee table in front of us. I looked at the tray then back at him. He looked at the tray and chuckled under his breath. "Yeah.. I'm mostly use to women coming over, so this is a habit." He laughed. I nodded in understanding.

"Yeah, well.. I guess you won't have to worry about entertaining house wives anymore." I teased. He laughed once more.

"Yeah. Thank you! You always show up at the right time." He teased back with a roll of his eyes. I scoffed and playfully pushed at his shoulder with my elbow.

"I'll still have a cookie though!" I exclaimed. He smiled, then nodded.

"Yeah. Of course man, go ahead." He said as he picked up the plate of cookies off the tray and brought it towards me. I took one and got a little excited inside when I saw it was chocolate chip. Homemade?.. Go ahead Eddy. I bite into the cookie and nodded in approval.

"Mm.. This is good." I praised him. He nodded and set the plate back down on the tray. As I took another bite out of the cookie I heard a door open then slam, a second later I see Max come stomping from around the corner. When his eyes landed on me they lite up. I couldn't help but smile. "Hello my dear brother-in-law." I teased. He laughed and made his way towards. I put the cookie down on the tray and stood just in time to be engulfed in a hug by Max.

"Welcome home." He breathed out as he squeezed me a little harder then finally let me go. I smiled up at him and he smiled down back at me. "I bet my brother was killing over when he saw you." I chuckled.

"Yeah. He was actually! But, something came up and we had to part ways for a bit." I filled him in. He nodded.

"I know about Peter. I heard he's doing okay. Shocked. But okay.."

"What about Peter? What happen to him?" Eddy asked Max getting up from the sofa. His mate swiftly ignore him as he patted my shoulder and smiled.

"Welcome back home Kyle. Sorry I can't stay longer and talk, but we've been having minor problems in the woods that no one can seem to figure out. So, I better get going." I nodded my head meekly and peeked at Eddy who's face seem to suddenly take on a light pink shade. Max shot me one more smile before heading back up the three stairs and to the door, I cringe as Eddy angrily went after him. This was going to be so awkward.

"Max, I'm talking to you!" Eddy yelled. "What's going on with Pet.."

"Oh! So now that it's more convenient for you, it's okay to talk." Max scoffed as he opened the door and left out the house, slamming the door very hard behind him. I heard Eddy curse under his breath then a loud thud. Concern I slowly made my way towards the little set of stairs and sat on the top one. Eddy was sitting on the floor with his back against the front door, with his knees drawn up to his chest and his elbows resting on them. He had his chin resting on his crossed arms and he was looking off down his dim lit hallway.

"You know," he started with a soft sigh. "Starting a life with Max wasn't easy. I thought it was going to be. But, you know my thoughts are never right." I smiled at his attempted to place light humor in what seemed was about to turn into a serious confession. "I mean after you left, he comforted me so much. Even though he was just starting off as a Beta and was mostly very busy, he made time to come to my parents and check on me. He's really like the best mate ever. He did so much for me during that time so, of course it was natural I wanted to give back. When the announcement of the pack moving to a new area came to light I thought it'd be a good idea to maybe bring up the possibility of us moving in together. Of course as you could see we did just that." He murmured his last words. I frown as I noticed his frown deepening.

"What went wrong?" I asked him softly. He peeked up at me and sighed heavily once more.

"Kids.. Him wanting to start a damn family went wrong. I mean we've only been together for a few years, plus were not even 'officially' together." I instantly felt terrible for that one. He seem to realize what he said because his eyes widen and he looked up at me. "No! Kyle that's definitely not your fault. I mean yes, I've been waiting to mate because of you! But, I was happy I waited. Me and Max got to learn a lot about each other, thus if we were having sex I only would have cared about how great he was in bed, or when were we going to do it again. Stuff like that! It was great not having to worry about that for all these years and I got to focus on who Max really is." He nodded. I know Eddy was trying to be serious but, his explanation were a little off sometimes. I nodded trying to surpress a laugh.

"Well, that's great. I think." I finally added as I looked up at him with an amused smile. He rolled his eyes.

"You know what I'm saying right?"

"Yeah! I get it Eddy. Your happy your relationship isn't based off of sex." I concluded his explanation.

"Exactly!" He retorted. "Wow Kyle, where ever you were it did your brain some justice." I scoffed, at his half ass compliment.

"I've always been the smart one between the two of us." I shot back. It was his turn to scoff.

"That's a lie of course, but hey.. People can dream right." I laughed and chucked a house slipper that was near me at him. He laughed and quickly caught it. When our laughing died down his face went back into the frown it was in earlier. Looking off to the side into their really nice kitchen! I smiled.

"Eddy. We both know that Max loves you. He's just throwing a tantrum because he can't have what he's been wanting."

"Kyle, trust me. I know that. I'm not upset with him being angry with me. I'm upset with myself for not being ready to start a family with him. I'm scared Kyle, like I'm truly scared I'm going to scar some poor kid for the rest of his life. I don't want him to grow up like we did." I heard the restrain in his voice and I looked over to him. He had his hands covering his face as his breathing slowly increased and soft sobs left the shield of his hands. I quickly moved to his side and wrapped my arms around him  hugging him into my side. He slowly wrapped his arms around me in return and started to cry in my shirt. For some reason I felt he wanted to cry right when he first laid eyes on me. Not because I was finally home, but because he was going through so much and he had no one he could trust and talk to.

Eddy had great parents and they treated him fairly well, but he hated how they didn't know him to discipline him so they mostly followed behind how my parents disciplined me. Which means in the end he had to be place in a boot camp neither of us belonged in to began with. Then after a while going through hardship and a life we didn't want in the first place Now, don't get me wrong! I'm not blaming the bad things that happen to us on our parents. But, they some how happen to be apart of it.. Going through all that and holding all of that in it takes a lot out of a person.

Sitting here with Eddy this way, it made me realize why I missed home so much and why I finally chose to come back.

••••

I smiled as I walked in the house and saw Leo sitting in the living room area in a recliner, with his head rested back against the top of it in a deep sleep or so I thought. I closed the door and quietly made my way towards the living room. I looked around for something to cover him up with and spotted a folded throw blanket on top of a love seat at the far side of the living room. I quickly grabbed it and opened it up so I can cover him, but to my surprise when I turned around he was staring right at me with a smirk on his face. I turned my face up.

"Really! You couldn't pretend a little longer so I could do something sweet for you." I grumbled. He laughed.

"I should be doing that for you." He shot back playfully. I shook my head.

"Your the alpha. You work long hours. Me, soon to be house wife! I think you earned the title of the one who should be spoiled." I teased. He quickly reached out and pulled me into his lap. Then placed the blanket over both of us. He wrapped his arms around my waist and snuggle his face into my neck. I wrapped my arms around his neck and snuggled my face into his hair in return.

"We can spoil each other." He whispered tiredly against my neck. I heard him sigh in content. I could tell he was fighting a much needed sleep so I stayed quiet and played with the hair at the back of his neck. Not to soon after we snuggled up he fell to sleep. This time he was actually asleep. Soft snoring and all. Not much of a first night back, but! As long as I was here with him, I couldn't ask for a better first night back.

A cold breeze blew past my face and I slowly opened my eyes. They quickly adjusted to the darkness of the room. I didn't even realized I fell to sleep. Instead of sitting on Leo's lap we were now laying face to face on a longer coach. He must have moved us. He was sleeping so peaceful, I was laying between him and the sofa. It was comfortable and I felt well protected and he wasn't lying when he said he wasn't going to let anyone hurt me. But, right now! I really needed to pee.

I slowly got up and carefully crossed over him, getting up out of my secure spot. I made my way down the hall that only had three doors. One being a small coat closet, another being his office, and the last one being a half bathroom that was actually right across from his office. I started to open the bathroom door when I heard a loud startling thud, that had me nearly jumping out of my skin.

Leo's office door had a small crack in it. Which probably was normal. But, for some reason I was feeling a little queazy as I moved closer to the door. That same cool breeze blow past me as I open the door fully.

Ghost?

Maybe.

I shook my head letting the thought leave my head. A ghost. Seriously would not be weird. I've heard their real but I've never met one.. And I kinda don't want too. Right when I walked into the room I notice some papers had fell off his desk frontwards. Which was a weird way to fall, when all his folders were piled off to the side of his desk. I walked over to it and clicked on a small lamp that sat on the opposite side of the piled folders. I looked down at the mess and frowned, I really didn't want to mess with the order he had his papers in, but I really didn't want to leave them there either.

Battling with myself for a few seconds, I decided to just pick them up and if he notice something was off and asked me about it, I'd tell him what happen. I nodded at the thought a bent down to start picking up the papers. I picked up the first two papers and I gasped and fell back on my behind. My heart was racing and I felt like I couldn't breathe. I closed my eyes and started to take deep breaths. Telling myself over and over again it's just a picture. It felt like it took me forever to open my eyes up again. But, when I did taking a deep breath I sat back up on my knees and hesitantly move the paper that covered up the picture at the bottom.

It's been a while since I saw those ocean blue eyes. It's been a while since I saw that face. It's been a while since I thought of this person period. Why was his picture in Leo's piles of papers? My eyebrow knitted together when I notice a brown folder that had the words 'CASE 064' on the front of it. All these papers had seem to come out of that folder. I covered the picture with the folder and let my curiosity get the best of me. I picked up a few papers and started reading through them.

I don't know how long I was sitting there reading, but just in that time I became the most confuse person in the world. I heard the door creak, which made me gasp and jump as I turned my attention to the door. Leo was standing in the door way looking down at me. He seemed to notice what I had found because he was just standing there watching me. Like he was waiting for me to yell or scream or do something. I didn't want to that though I just wanted to know..

"What is this?" I asked as I raised the papers I was holding in my hands towards him. "Why was the fire at the boot camp turned into an investigation? This.. This paper said those lunch ladies were dead before the fire!" I whispered as I jerked the papers back in front of me to read over the papers again just to make sure. I looked at Leo yet again. But, he was just standing there watching me. "Leo! What's..."

"Kyle," he said softly. "Let's go back to sleep. Maybe it's best you don't know the answer to that question." He tried to convince me. As he held out his hand towards me. Now, I was getting frustrated. Now, I was getting angry!

"I'm not a fucking kid anymore Leo!" I yelled as I slapped his hand away and stood to my feet. "Why are these papers saying these women were dead before the fire started, it even says here that the fireworks weren't even the cause of the fire to began with! What's going on?!" I yelled angrly. He was keeping something from me. He was keeping something very important from me and I wanted to know what it was. He took a deep breath and looked down at the pile of papers on the floor.

"Kyle. It's still being investigated but, they think Calum was the one behind the killings and the fire." He said calmly. I raised an eyebrow. What?

"What?!" I shook my head. "What do you mean? I'm not understanding what your saying. He... He.." My stomach started to stir as I tired not to think about that monster and what he did to me and Eddy. How he ruined me and turned me into a person that's scared of the color blue. Turned me into a person that's ashamed of their body. Turned me into a person that still looks over their shoulder every minute. Leo rushed over to me and wrapped my shaking body in his arms. "I.. I don't.. I don't understand what your telling me" I murmured against his chest. Why? Why did he killed those women? Why did he kidnap me and Eddy if he was the one who ended being the culprit?!

What the hell was going on?

*****************************************************************
{Picture Of Max!!}

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

4M 114K 25
(WARNING: There is Boyxboy action in this story. DON'T LIKE IT DON'T READ IT!!) It's been three years since Levi Blackman left the Blue Moon Pack a...
701K 22.9K 20
Copyright © 2014 by CozyBXBLover. All rights reserved. {__BoyxBoy__} { W A R N I N G: This story is gonna contain adult...
30.7M 623K 60
The last 10 chaps will be taken off from the book so it will be a really long sample lol. Find it on Amazon! =^.^= [WARNING there is BOYXBOY action i...
74.3K 3.4K 31
[Completed] ManxBoy ~ What if you have died but gotten a Second Chance? This is a story of an orphan boy who has been tossed around, used and br...