ESCORT / spencer reid.

De -juulp0d

/ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ก๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ, ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ž'๐™ข ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™™๐™–๐™ง๐™ . ๐™ฌ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™–๐™ ๐™š๐™จ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™  ๐™ฌ๐™š ๏ฟฝ... Mai multe

๐„๐’๐‚๐Ž๐‘๐“
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five

twenty six

3.7K 159 100
De -juulp0d

THE ANSWER was yes.

Ivory slumped down onto the bed, blinking away stars and completely taken over with exhaustion. She laid there a dripping, panting, moaning mess while the man in between her legs ate her up like his last meal.

She managed to slightly lift her head in time to see Spencer lift his, mouth glossy and dripping with her orgasm. He was grinning like a giddy bafoon, and she rolled her eyes at his enthusiasm, dripping back onto the bed with exhaustion. "You okay?" Spencer asked her, kissing back up to her face.

"Uh huh." She mumbled breathlessly, letting the shaking in her limbs subside. "Just give me a moment."

"Sorry. I was just worried you wouldn't make it in time." Spencer grinned, his concern masked by his chuckle.

"I made it alright." Ivory responded with a dopey grin, overwhelmed with pleasure. "Am I even alive?" She asked him softly.

"I think so. Although, I'm pretty sure you screamed until your soul flew out of your body, so I'm not quite sure." Spencer responded wittily, making her roll her eyes sassily.

"Oh shut it."

He smirked and licked his lips, swiping the cum on his mouth and licking it off his finger, as if he couldn't waste a drop. Ivory moaned loudly, grabbing handfuls of his hair and kissing him hard. When they parted, she stared at him breathlessly, her heart swelling with joy. All she could think about was how much she wanted him to fuck her already. They haven't even had sex yet and he was still making her feel this good.

"I can't look at you." Ivory groaned, covering her face.

"Why?" Spencer asked, his tone playful. He nuzzled into her neck, making goosebumps appear all over her skin.

"I might not let you leave the house." Ivory said, sighing as she tipped her head back. "I want you to fuck me instead..."

"You know I would if I could." Spencer said softly, his voice seeping with guilt. "I'm sowwy, baby girl. When I get back, I'll make it up to you, promise."

"You better." Ivory smiled, "my vibrator can only do so much..."

"I've always wanted to try phone sex, you know..." Spencer purred, kissing her lips softly.

Of course Spencer felt horrible to leave her for days and days on end; but she made it all better. Ivory didn't make him feel like he was betraying her by leaving. Out of all people, Ivory Arden knew how important Spencer's job was—both to him and the people involved in those cases.

"You're the best." He said, kissing her once more before resting his head on her chest. "I hate leaving you here. But I don't have a choice, you know that."

"I know." She responded. "I just—I'm a little worried about today, though."

"Why's that?"

"I don't know what to tell them." Ivory responded in a small voice. Spencer then understood she was talking about her clients. She was quitting today.

"The truth." Spencer said, biting on his lip. He truly didn't know what to say; he didn't know these people like she did. And the thought of Ivory having to even speak to them about it, made his heart wrench a little. Spencer was already attached, and he didn't want to share her—she knew that.

"Okay." Ivory responded.

For a moment, Spencer didn't believe her. A wash of anxiety overcame him, suddenly worried she wasn't going to quit. That she'd go back to all those men she would call more than just acquaintances. For a moment, Spencer didn't trust her words.

"After that ends, my life starts then." She told him, snapping the man out of his thoughts. Spencer's anxiety was suddenly washed away at the fierce and determined look in her eyes. She wanted this. She wanted to get away from escorting. And Ivory Arden looked more ready than ever.

"I think I'm going to go back to school." Ivory told him, smiling a little. "I'm only twenty-five. I think it's acceptable."

"More than acceptable." He responded, a little blown away by her. Spencer leaned his forehead against hers, proud to the core. Proud to be able to call this woman his. Proud to be able to be with her every step of the way and watch her evolve. Spencer didn't even have to think; he knew that whatever path she chose, she would succeed. The fiery, ambitious look in her eyes gave that away.

Spencer smiled, kissing her on the lips; a soft, passionate kiss to her lips that showed how much he cared for her. Ivory felt his unsaid words, her heart beating remarkably fast as she basked in him.

The sixteen-minute alarm was what tore the two individuals apart, irritated groans escaping both their lips.

/

That entire morning, Ivory spent at her desk, making calls to every single one of her clients.

She wasn't surprised that most of them were pretty upset with her.

Ivory let out a groan after getting cursed at over the phone, slumping her head onto the desk. She still had ten more to go, and she hadn't even called her boss yet to tell her she was quitting. She probably should've done that first.

The woman decided to take a break, glancing at the clock.

IVY
Did you have lunch yet?

His response was quick, and Ivory smiled with satisfaction.

SPENCER
No, we haven't had time to
go someplace.
SPENCER
If you're not busy...
😉😉😉

A laugh escaped her lips, the woman shaking her head in response.

IVY
Pad Thai?

SPENCER
I love you the most.

Ivory hopped out of her chair, quickly pulling on a sweatshirt and leggings. She glanced at herself in the mirror, scowling when she noticed her neck littered with oval-shaped bruises that basically screamed Spencer. The woman shook her head, pulling on a white turtleneck underneath her sweatshirt, before grabbing her BMW keys off her dining table and leaving.

/

Spencer smiled at his phone with satisfaction, leaning his head back casually when he saw his coworkers staring him down once more. His eyebrows furrowed, noticing their judgmental gazes. Was he not allowed to do something that wasn't reading, thinking, decoding messages, or breaking down handwriting?

"So Reid, mind telling us who that girlfriend of yours is?" Morgan asked, his voice teasing.

Spencer raised his eyebrows, eyeing Hotch, who, regardless of his stubborn work-ethic, stopped flipping through the case files to listen in; the unit chief didn't even interject or scold them.

"I don't think you guys would care all that much." Spencer played it off, clearing his throat.

"Kid shows up with those bruises on his neck and he thinks that we don't care?" Rossi scoffed, eyeing the doctor.

"I think I can count like four from here." Prentiss said with amusement. "Looks like she tried to hide her placement too; smart girl."

"This is inappropriate." He scowled.

"Reid's right. Get back to work guys." Hotch cleared his throat, but the stern man's voice was light, his mouth curving up into a smirk.

Spencer sighed, wondering how shocked the team would be when she showed up here. He checked his watch, estimating her arrival; the single thought of seeing her pretty face made the man tingle with excitement.

About forty-five minutes passed, and suddenly he heard the hushed whispers of Morgan and Prentiss gossiping in the corner stop, Spencer's head lifting in response. They were staring out the window of the conference room, their eyes going back to Spencer as he stood up. Spencer almost snorted, the woman completely looking lost like a puppy in the sea of agents.

"Sorry, it'll be quick." Spencer told Hotch, basically bolting out the conference room and down the stairs as Ivory's face lit up, flashing the man a heart-throbbing grin before he smothered her in a bone-crushing hug.

Spencer grinned, taking in her casual-looking self, unlike the other times she had tried too hard to impress. His arms wrapped around the woman in a tight bound, her breath hitching when his body pressed up against hers. Ivory madly blushed, burying her face inside the collar of his dress-shirt and taking a big whiff of his cologne.

He did the same, rocking them side to side and kissing her on the temple. Spencer finally pulled back after realizing the world wasn't on pause for them, his hands still around her hips.

"Hello, handsome." She said coyly, taking in his appearance. Ivory was in the shower by the time Spencer had left, so she couldn't see his outfit of the day. She loved seeing him in his little vests and dark-suits—it was a breathtaking sight.

"Hi." Spencer muttered, grinning as he kissed her softly on the lips. The two weren't all for PDA, so he pulled back after a couple of seconds, craving her even more now that he'd gotten a taste. "Wanna come to the conference room for a sec?"

"To your team?" She gulped anxiously, her gaze traveling to the people inside the room, their gazes on her immediately diverting.

"Yup—" He said, yanking her arm with him before she could even protest. Ivory rolled her eyes, her stomach fluttering out of nervousness. They knew who she was, after all.

He looked down at her hands, both which were carrying bags of food stacked on top of the other. "I'm assuming that's not all for me."

"You could honestly probably eat all of it with lighting speed...but no." She said, blushing when Spencer walked her up to the conference room, the people's gazes locked onto her.

"Hi guys." Spencer said, his voice awfully cheerful and excited regardless of the obvious awkward tension in the air. He swung an arm around Ivory, the woman sheepishly smiling. "This is her."

"This is her?" The dark-skinned man, who Ivory immediately recognized the voice as Derek Morgan, asked. He was skeptical, his gaze intimidating.

"Yes." Spencer said, grinning like an idiot. Ivory looked up at the man, scanning his happy face that was void of any shame or embarrassment whatsoever. Her heart swelled as his gaze flickered down to hers, giving her a reassuring grin. He really did want to show me off, Ivory thought.

Ivory cleared her throat, her cheeks blazing at their staring. "Ivory Arden." The woman said, not even recognizing the own awkwardness in her voice. She held up the two bags of Thai food, grinning sheepishly. "This is probably random as hell, but I have lunch if you all would like."

She paused, their non-responsive staring making her anxious. "If—you guys want. I'm sure Spencer can eat it all if you don't. I-uh, thought it'd be rude to only bring him food, but now that I'm thinking about it, you don't know if I've poisoned this or something, so maybe I shouldn't have—" The woman rambled quickly, their judgmental stares causing her to over-explain.

Suddenly the stifle of a laugh was heard from across the room, Ivory's head snapped up, looking at the source. The blonde woman, accompanied by flashy necklaces and earrings, covered her mouth, blinking a few times. Ivory only smiled in response, not sure if the woman was making fun of her or not.

"Penelope." Another blonde, suspiciously gorgeous woman chastised, nudging her on the shoulder.

"I'm sorry!" This Penelope woman suddenly squeaked, straightening her back. "I'm sorry, but you are adorable."

"Thank you..." Ivory said timidly, shifting against Spencer's side.

"Penelope Garcia." She said, giving her a small wave. The woman proceeded to look Ivory up and down once more, her eyes still wide. "Wow, you are like, really hot."

"That's you!" Ivory smiled. "You're pretty hot too, Penelope Garcia." She replied, not even realizing how flirty she sounded. Ivory silently sighed to herself for using flirting as an outlet for her lack of social abilities.

Morgan on the sidelines, whistled lowly, suddenly chuckling at her. Ivory felt herself ease a little, laughing lightly.

"Totally didn't mean to come out that flirty." She told the blonde.

"Love, is there something you wanna tell me?" Spencer suddenly asked, his voice playfully suspicious.

She rolled her eyes at him with a wink. "Yeah. I'm actually gay." Ivory joked.

"Don't give me that." He scoffed, lightly shoving her forehead. "You're obsessed with me." Spencer whispered.

"As if." She said sassily, shoving him back.

"We all know Spencer's the obsessed one." A raven-haired woman spoke, smirking slightly. "How clingy is be?"

"Oh, he's like an anglerfish." Ivory chuckled, thinking the team would understand her joke, but they only stared at her with empty gazes. "An anglerfish—"

"Anglerfish mate by biting onto their partner's belly and latching on until they essentially fuse with the other." Spencer said, making her shoot him a sassy glare.

"Yes. That." Ivory replied. "I was just going to say they were clingy, but that's a good explanation."

"How'd you even know that?" Spencer asked her.

Ivory shrugged nonchalantly, her face blank. "Probably from one of those weird documentaries you sometimes make me watch with you."

"Ah." He said, nodding. "Good." Spencer smirked.

"I've been hanging out with you too much."

"That's what we call the Reid effect." An older man replied with a low chuckle.

She laughed, feeling a little better at their smiles. "So...accept or deny?" Ivory gestured fo the food.

"Accept!" Penelope cheered, digging into the bags. "I can smell the pad Thai, I know it's in here..."

"Thank you, Ivory. We appreciate it." A darker haired male said with a tight nod.

"Welcome." Ivory said, setting them onto the table. She turned back at Spencer, who was still grinning at her like a proud parent. "Sorry to keep you guys away from your work. You all are really amazing, by the way."

They gave her smiles and words of appreciation in response, but Ivory couldn't help but wonder if they looked down at her because she was an escort. They didn't know she was ditching that life behind her.

It was insecurity of hers. Even though the BAU was kind and respectful to her, Ivory couldn't stop comparing her lifestyle to theirs.

Spencer snuck an arm around her waist once more, her gaze darting to his. "I'll walk you back." He said softly.

"No, you should get back to work." Ivory said.

"Nuh-uh. There's a serial killer on the loose; I'm not letting you walk alone." Spencer said stubbornly, turning her away from the room before she could notice the crime scene photos. Although, Ivory's gaze had already skimmed over them; she felt her stomach twist a little, but she knew it was incomparable for what Spencer had to go through.

"It was nice to meet you all." Ivory said kindly, letting him lead her outside. She chuckled, looking up at his chiseled face. "Do you think they like me?" She asked.

"Seriously?" He asked, slightly scoffing as he pressed the elevator button, returning to her side and gazing down at her. "Anyone who gets to even lay their eyes upon your beautiful existence at you should be grateful. As much as I don't like the thought of it." Spencer said, scrunching his face up.

Ivory rolled her eyes, grinning. "Its just—they know I was an escort before." She whispered shamefully.

Spencer bit his lip, knowing Morgan and Prentiss' disapproval of the woman; he hoped he had changed their mind with the encounter. "It doesn't matter." He replied softly, the two walking inside the elevator. "I promise, baby. Who wouldn't love you?" Spencer asked.

Ivory's lips curved into a smile, her heart swelling. "Lots of people." She replied, wrapping her arms around his neck, their noses bumping together. Spencer frowned at her, brushing her hair from her face with a sad look.

"I wish you saw yourself the way I saw you." He muttered quietly, pressing a soft kiss to her lips. "I wish you saw the talented, powerful, and respected woman that I saw."

Ivory's heart paused for a moment, her eyes getting a little watery. "You mean so much to me, Spencer." She smiled.

"You mean more to me, love." Spencer replied with another sweet kiss. The doctor suddenly pressed the button going to the furthest floor up, and then another button she didn't know what did.

Ivory's eyebrows furrowed at Spencer. "Thought we were going down."

"Nope. Now I get to spend approximately eight more minutes with my beautiful girlfriend."

/

Continuฤƒ lectura

O sฤƒ-ศ›i placฤƒ ศ™i

1.6K 35 17
A group chat with my favourite FBI agent's This is the first time I have tried writing these so be gentle
116K 3.4K 33
soยทciยทoยทpath /หˆsลsฤ“ลหŒpaTH/ : a person with a personality disorder manifesting itself in extreme antisocial attitudes and behavior and a lack of c...
123K 4.5K 42
โ” ๐—”๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ข๐—ก ๐—›๐—ข๐—ง๐—–๐—›๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฅ โ ๐™ฑ๐™พ๐šˆ ๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„'๐š๐™ด ๐š‚๐š„๐™ฒ๐™ท ๐™ฐ ๐™ณ๐š๐™ด๐™ฐ๐™ผ ๐šƒ๐™พ ๐™ผ๐™ด โž โ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒ โ–Œแฐข เผ˜ ๐“„น เฃชห–...
17.6K 550 28
โ™•๐‘ฌ๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’š๐’๐’๐’† ๐’…๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’Ž๐’” ๐’๐’‡ ๐’๐’Š๐’—๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’‚ ๐’‡๐’‚๐’Š๐’“๐’š๐’•๐’‚๐’๐’†, ๐’˜๐’ƒ๐’†๐’“๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’ƒ๐’Š๐’“๐’…๐’” ๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’”๐’ ๐’”๐’˜๐’†๐’†๐’•๐’๐’š ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’•๐’‰๐’†...