Infinity

By SpideyIronDad

Maria Janine Nhica Katelyn Johnson (to all the one who knows me, I am really sorry. i ran out of names) weir... More

1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
A/n
22
23
M.I.R members.
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
Epilogue
Bonus Parts
This is for 3k Reads Special

3

591 18 0
By SpideyIronDad

We reached the Tower and Steve told me to go to the living room. I sat down on the couch and waited for them to arrive. The others arrived not long after.

"Okay, so basically, Jin over here kicked the bullies asses?" Clint said.

"Yeah. Bruises are all over their faces." Steve said crossed arms.

"Atta girl. You didn't use your powers didn't you?" Clint asked patting my head and sitting next to me.

"Don't you motivate her Clint." Steve scolded.

"Don't worry, I didn't use any. Just my plain fighting skills." I told Clint ignoring Steve's comment.

"Really? Wow. Never thought that you can do it." Nat said.

"Well, I have the most powers here so yeah." I shrugged.

We all went back to our rooms and said to stay there until further notice. Well, this is my life now. Aren't they gonna love it?

Timeskip- to 2015 AVENGERS AGE OF ULTRON.

"Report to your stations immediately. This is not a drill. We are under attack. We are under attack." Voices of men echoed from the really sketchy building from where we are now. Sokovia.

You see, we are all on a mission to retrieve a scepter which I know is the mind stone that is one of the six Infinity stones but let's not get there. Its too soon.

We were all busy attacking soldiers and some tanks when we heard Stark on the intercom.

"Shit." He cursed. I snorted knowing that he bumped into something.

"Language." Cap fires back at him while driving his motorcycle. "JARVIS, whats the view from upstairs?" He asked.

"The central building is protected by some kind of energy shield. Strucker's technology is well beyond any other Hydra base we've taken." Jarvis said.

"Loki's scepter must be here. Strucker couldn't mount this defense without it. At long last." Thor intervenes.

I sped towards Nat who is attacking some soldiers and decided to help her just a little.

" At long last is lasting a little long, boys." She said to the intercom.

I gave her a nod before speeding away and attacking normally some people.

"Yeah. I think we lost the element of surprise." Clint said.

"Wait a second. No one else is going to deal with the fact that Cap just said "language?"" Stark said flying above.

I laughed a little and went to Steve.

"I know." Steve started. He threw his bike to the vehicle that carries some enemies."It just slipped out." He continued.

The fight continued and I am beginning to lose my patience because these men kept multiplying. Guess Stark broke inside.

"Sir, the city is taking fire." JARVIS informed.

"Well, we know Strucker's not going to worry about civilian casualties. Send in the Iron Legion." Stark commanded.

I continued to fight and I sped towards Barton who was blowing up some bunkers. Then, he was knocked down with a blue light. I turned to see a silver haired boy.

"You didn't see that coming?" He asked and zoomed off before Clint and I could shot him.

I zoomed after him. I kept on his tail when I heard Nat on the intercom.

"Clint!" She yelled.

Guess someone is hit. I kept going after the boy who is like 17 or something years old. Then he knocked down Steve on the way.

"Steve, I have eyes on him." I said.

"We have an enhanced in the field." Steve said on the intercom.

I stepped on something and I nearly fell on a nearby cliff.

"You should look where youre going little girl." The boy said speeding away.

"I am not a little girl!!!" I yelled.

"Somebody want to deal with that bunker?" Nat asked on the line.

Before I knew it, it was smashed by Hulk.

"Thank you." Nat said.

"I lose out of patience." I groaned getting up.

I felt wincing pain in my right foot and looked at it. I fell back again.

"Ow. That must really hurt." I said to myself.

My foot was cutted with big brances and was dripping with violet blood.

"Uh, guys. I have a situation here." I said.

I tried  to get up once more but failed.

"Stark, we're really need to get inside." Steve said.

"I'm closing in. JARVIS, am I...closing in? Do you see a power source for that shield?" Stark asked.

"There's a pathway below the north tower." Jarvis said.

"Great, I wanna poke it with something." Stark said.

Not long after, I heard an explosion. I tired to get up and failed miserably.

"Okay, let's heal you first little wound." I said.

I positioned my hands on the wound and did some finger motions and soon, my wound healed and the blood that dripped was gone. I stood up and continued fighting.

"Jin, are you back in buisness?" I heard Clint groan.

"Yep." I answered.

"Drawbridge is down, people." Stark said.

"The enhanced?" Thor asked Steve.

"He's a blur. All the new player's we've faced, I've never seen this. In fact, I still haven't. Wait, I have seen but not an enemy." Steve said.

"I have seen him. But I lost him. He even called me a little girl." I complained.

"Clint's hit pretty bad, guys. We're gonna need evac." Nat said.

" I can get Barton to the jet. The sooner we're gone the better. You and Stark secure the scepter." Thor told Steve.

"Copy that." Steve said.

"Looks like they're lining up." Thor said referring to the Hydra agents that are lining up.

"Well, they're excited." Cap said.

I heard a gong thingy probably the one that they always do in missions.

"Find the scepter." Thor said flying up.

"And for gosh sake, watch your language!" Stark said.

I just heard Steve sighed and I laughed.

"That's not going away anytime soon." Steve said.

I sped in the base and attacked some soldiers.

"What's up." I said flying up and doing some laser beams and soon, some guys were on the floor dead.

"Stark you're in?" I asked.

I flew inside and saw Stark flying there with men shooting him.

"Guys, stop, we gotta talk about this." Stark said.

I landed without anyone noticing but Stark. He then, shot all of them and they were on the ground wincing in pain.

"Good Talk." Stark said.

"No it wasn't." A soldier with accent said holding his leg.

I gave Stark a nod giving him his space and going in some places which I found some armed people.

"Oh. Hey guys. I am just a random Kid that was lost in the woods." I said.

"What are you doing here kid?" One of them asked.

"Are you deaf or something?" I asked him.

"That looks suspicious to me." One of them said.

"What? You just found out?" I asked sarcastically.

I sped towards them and kicked their asses. Soon, they were all on the ground. I stood there panting.

"Little girl. You impressed me." An accented same silver head boy said.

"I am not a little girl boy." I said.

He went close to me and patted my head.

"Why are you wearing a simple clothes in a mission?" He asked.

"Like you aren't." I said.

"I'm Pietro by the way." He said.

"Jin." I said.

"Jean?" He asked.

"Jin." I corrected.

"Yeah. Jean." He said.

"J-I-N." I spelled.

"Ah. Jin. Like a Korean?" He asked.

"Yes. Like a Korean." I crossed my arms.

"You look like a 5 year old." He said

"I am not." I said pouting.

"Look at you. I doubt that you are an American." He said.

"You're right Mr. Speedy. I am actually a Filipina." I said.

"Well, it is pleasant to meet you little Speedy. I need to go." He said and zoomed away.

"Did you just gave him your little information?" Tony asked.

"I think I did." I said.

"Oh. You are one talkative girl." Stark chuckled.

I sighed and sped towards the Quinjet that was parked.

"You healed yourself." Nat said.

"Yep. And one at a day so yeah." I said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.4K 942 83
"I am nothing but a monster!" "No, you aren't!" I am Y/N, I am an Immortal, so here is the story of my life, I was just a normal English teacher in M...
53.2K 898 70
𝓟𝓮𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓴𝓮𝓻 & 𝓚𝓪𝓽𝓱𝓵𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝓢𝓽𝓪𝓻𝓴 My name is Kathryn Kennedy. I'm a pretty ordinary girl-- woman. I was born to an ordinary...
342 99 29
What would you do if you woke up in unfamiliar territory- the middle of a city you've never seen before, perhaps- with nothing but the clothes you're...
779 1 21
Second book in my Spider-Man saga. First of, I have THREE VERY IMPORTANT DISCLAIMERS: 1) This book does contain foul language. Allie is a sixteen-yea...