Wanted to be loved (Islamic S...

Da Delicate_crystals

"You will do it. You have to teach me. I will make you do it." He took a step toward me. I didn't stepped bac... Altro

Prologue
Characters.
1: "Into the woods"
2: Be strong
chapter no 3: Old memories...
chapter no 4: Warnings
chapter no 5: "It will be fun playing with you."
chapter no 6: "Trust Allah"
chapter no 7: "Try to give your best shoot."
chapter no 8: "Breaking you until you bleed."
chapter no 9: Staring
chapter no 10: "I want you to suffer"
chapter no 11: "I will make your life living hell."
chapter no 12: "The day isn't over."
chap 13: "Never-Ever-Touch-Me"
chap no 14: Patience.
Chap no 15: she is different.
chap no 16: I have to.
chap no 17: I didn't mean it...
chap no 18: Love demands trails
chap no 19: A reason to die.
chap no 20: terrorist
chap no 21: I am hurt.
chapter no 22: Blue ridding hood.
Chapter no 23: 'That person'
chap 24: "One happy family."
25: My wife.
26: Deal
27: fighters
28: The King
29: My mother
30: Death
31: Accepting change.
32: Colour of death
33: To Allah
34: keeping.
35: Her Name
36: Mistake number One
37: After love
38: On fire
39: Peeled Skin.
40: kafir
41: Choice
42: Ignition
43: Wounded
Spring's Child
45: Falling
46: Damein
47: Losing (part 1)
48: Losing (part 2 )
49: flares of Blue
50: Humans
51: Dead
52: Tale Of Truth
53: Orphan

44: Snap

660 51 2
Da Delicate_crystals

Dark Sky shimmered with tinge of  velvety pink, traced by Northern lights.

It mirrored the taint which was slowly smearing over Damien's cheek, his neck, and the shell of his ears.

His mind had brushed off all sensibilities, when Mavi texted him to meet again.

Now dangling besides her, made his world go mush, they had met in an alley, without an exchange of word, Damien followed her blindly, struggling with his own stupid reactions.

Mavi finally sat on benched, outside of a closed shop, facing the cobbled road,

Damien as he was suppose to sat beside her, the old wooden creaked under his weight.

Perhaps it was nothing to Mavi, but Damien was burning up, they met twice in a day, under daylight in a café and below the shades of murky sky, on a bench in an unknown street.

Two dates in a day,

Ah, it had to be his dream.

Dream soon to be transfixed  into nightmare.

"Who are you?"

He hardly noticed, the widly change in his demeanour;  gloss from his joy, dimmed to shades of confusion. 

"What?" He asked, bewildering by her stern words, "don't you already know?"

He started into her eyes, which by some fortune, not down casted, but ferocious blue clashed his lush green.

"Huh," she scoffed, scrunching her pointed nose, "a boy, whose childhood was ripped, shattered in front of him," she raised an finger, accusingly pointing at him, "A boy wearing tattered soul, withering for human contact," she pressed her slender digit in her chest, looming forward, "Who claims, he knows love,"

Fire, itself would burn in flame of her words, heated wibes flinged off her, an undertone of grief desperately lingering over the edge. 
Words silently flowed under his skin, vigorously burning fibers and tissues. His eyes felt hot, but now he was quite familiar with hand with clenched his heart in a deadly grip,

For painful moment he stared at her, pursing his lips, hazed by his agony he stiffed, Mavi's hard gaze didn't fluttered.

She waited,

For his pain to sling into rage and for anger to switch into loathe, and for his abhor to engulf his love.

And in due time it happened, Damien snapped, clearing his daze, he plunged for revenge, his chest vibrated, as he growled, gripping Mavi's neck, his nails scratching the fiber of her scarf, almost tearing the fiber.

"You dare insult me," he felt satisfied after hearing her gasp, he pressed harder blocking her windpipe, "take back your words before I take your life."

Her wide eyes rolled back, mouth agap, hands pushing his chest, he pressed harder, her breath flickered,  hands raising to claw on his face.

Tears crawled up her eyes, face flushed red, body withering under his hold.

He suddenly released her, settling back in seat, wind whizzed, car raced down the road, passerby trolled on thier, nuzzled in their heavy coats, his eyes darting on his surrounding, to his pleasance, no one noticed their brief argument. 

Mavi on the other hand was vigorously coughing, shoulders sagged, continuously oscillating with a rhythm, her body squealed as she breathed in, tears driped on her lap.

"Is this -" she struggled, her rough voiced pitched with sob, "Is this your love?" She lobed her head to his direction, tears staining her flawless cheeks.

He saw them flow, and he melted in his guilt.

He hung his head low, unable to look to her, she was his mess.

His life was ruined, he wanted to ruin her's too.

"I - I am sorry Mavi," his eyes blurred, with his hands wrapped around his body, he tightly held himself, "but I love you-"

"Stop!" She straightened herself,  but soon leaned back, heaving a sigh,  "stop lying to yourself," she was torturing them both, the look in her eyes says she knew it.

Damien gazed at her posture, sagged and shivering in the nib flowing in the air.

She looked so young, so unfit for the mess, to which she was dragged into, despite her sadist fate, she gracefully walked, carrying the burden of murder on her shoulder.

Mavi once mentioned that she blame herself for the death of her family.

Her eyelids covered her oceanic lens, she inhaled. 

Damien felt terror blooming in the bottom of his stomach, his legs pulled close to his chest, unintentionally shielding his heart, but it so too late, the damage was done,

With each breath he grasped he knew it was a good bye, he also closed his eyes, lavishing the moment they had together. 

An eternity swinged pass them, still it felt moment before Mavi's whisper for words jolted his nerves. 
"I have no identity," she rasped, "except that I am more a Muslim than a human."

Damien didn't uncover his eyes, hugged himself desperately,

"Don't please don't," his chapped lips parted, chanting words senselessly.

"I am barely holding myself" Mavi sighed again, her voice firm yet like her mask held several cracks.

"Please, please, I am sorry" The corner of his eyes wrinkled, he pinched his eyes as tear rushed down.

"I have heard He mend broken soul, Go to your lord, go to Allah, May He heal you"

"Don't leave  me, not again, please no." Damien whined, howled, crying like a child after the lose of his mother. He buried his head in his arms, which were placed over his knees. He cried and cried, blabbing incoherent words. Soaking the sleeves of his coat, in warm liquid. 

"Damien," he felt hand touching his jet black hairs, but he chocked on his sob, shaking his head.

"No, no you can't." For once he thought, she would leave him, abandoning him in his miseries, until

"Zia," a tentative voice whispered. Again combing fingers through his hairs.

He glanced up, peeping under the whisps of his pointed locks, his eyelashes were wet, tiny droplets sling at the edge. 

"Would you do your wife a favour?" Her own eyes were glossy, she tilted her head, as if talking to a toddler,  wgo just lost his toy, coufused and hopeless.

"Anything" Damien replied in a heartbeat, his throat forming a lump, his jaws aching.

"Repeat after me. Okay?" The back of her fingers tenderly touched his cheek, slowly moving up and down.

Damien caught her hand, his fingers easily sliding into his, he brought their locked hands to his lips,

His eyes never fluttering from her's, a slight movement of his lips as he kiss the back of her hand.

He then pushed their tangled hands towards her lips, an offering, Mavi queer her lips as she placed a peck on the back of his hand, right above his seagreen veins. His heartbeat stuttered.

Damien nodded, but didn't let go of her hand.

"La ilah" Mavi carefully allowed the words to mix with air, Damien parted his lips, words on his tip but he wouldn't brought himself to speak, Mavi tried again "La"

"La" His accent bumping with Arabic word,

"Ilah" tongue leaping over the brim of teeth.

"Ilah" Damien followed, thick words flowing out.

"IllAllah" She patiently waited, till he picked on the words

"IllAllah" He didn't know the meaning,  but for some foreign reason, he shuddered. 

"Muhammadur" She noticed the Flick in the back of his puffy eyes.

"Muhammadur" words left odd taste on his tongue.

"Rasulullah"

"Rasulullah" In spite of course, unknowingly fate had changed his route. A kafir to a Muslim

"There is no god but Allah,"

"There is no god but Allah," Damien frowned, burrows knitting in the mid.

"And Muhammad is the messenger of Allah."

She smiled, not a queer, twitch, or lopsided smirk on lips, but a full lip smile curved on her face, beaming with uncertain glow.

"And Muhammad is the messenger of Allah."

He frowned deeper, muscles twitching in his jaw.

"You are a Muslim now, find your Islam."

°•°•°•°•°•°

A cold finger touched his heart,

Mavi

He collapsed, so did his world

falling on his knees, perhaps it was a trick of darkness,  or mistake of sight, she couldn't be here, definitely not dead.

His brain instantly throwing reasons and logics at him, help him survive the brutal strick. 

Blood dried in the corner of her lips, bruise splashed on her cheek, the fiber of her scarf streched enough to tear.

Several fatal slits climbing up her sleeve,  cuts so deep, the white of her bone, dimmed by vibrant blood still warm, flowing, drenching her chothes

His breath hitched, deflating his lungs, when he take in the damage done to her, the grief muffled his heart, pain running in his veins, the death of his wife, weighed him down.

He wanted death, if not to live then to die with her.

He couldn't bring himself to fact that his wife was being tortured, and murdered beyond these walled, and he didn't do anything. 

He loathed himself,

he hated her.

In the state of trance, his hand moved toward her pale hand lying on her sides, his lips had touched the her hand, skin just above the branched vein, ever so lightly. 

His trembling fingers longed to be laced with her hand, in his agony he didn't noticed the pointed black leather shoe, glistening when caught light, moving with lighting speed in the air, as it made impact with her abdomen. 

Her body smashed against the wall, when Elijah kicked her.

He shuddered, 

His lips trembled, from head to toe, every fiber, muscle in his being vibrated violently.

It wasn't because of the kick but because of

The scream. 

The heart pricing scream, which moulded into thick hot melting metal, slowly dripping down, caressing every curve of his spine.

Her scream

The howl ripped past her lips, unfurling in the air, in the every moment Damien realised two things

Mavi's alive.

Something in him, scratching and  crawling to the top, had just snapped.

°•°•°•°•

Stay home, save your country!

Good night

-V.A

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

35 11 14
Dear: Diary 02/04/2013 Then Kevin smiled at me. And I felt my heart beat for the first time in a very long time. All he did was smile, and suddenly...
6.7K 348 19
Their first meet up was in the park he was jogging as her way was there for school, she was 14 year's old girl and he was 22 years old young Man,he w...
192K 17.2K 53
(Featured by wattpad) She was lost in her own thoughts.She felt like there was no one who could heal her wound. Her tears were falling from her eyes...
A Mazed Heart Da Writer

Mistero / Thriller

2.1K 180 12
Darkness and hatred coiled and uncoiled around his heart. It deliberately slithered across his body making him restless until his eyes froze. He had...