FATE SERIES BOOK 2: [BTS Jimi...

By ParkJimiae

Y/N has been searched for by a lot of mafia groups in order to bring down the boss of the Park Mafia. Not too... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1: The Encounter
CHAPTER 2: Meeting
CHAPTER 3: Death
CHAPTER 4: The Seventh Member
CHAPTER 5: Spark
CHAPTER 6: Property
CHAPTER 7: Park Family
CHAPTER 8: Y/N
CHAPTER 9: Could You?
CHAPTER 10: Training
CHAPTER 11: I'm Sorry
CHAPTER 12: Changes
CHAPTER 13: Bemused
CHAPTER 14: Wrong Person
CHAPTER 15: Recreant?
CHAPTER 17: Stirring
CHAPTER 18: Jisoo
CHAPTER 19: It's a Yes
CHAPTER 20: Park Jungyuk
CHAPTER 21: Missing You
CHAPTER 22: Wedding
CHAPTER 23: Horror
CHAPTER 24: More Revelations, More Secrets
CHAPTER 25: Viper
CHAPTER 26: Two Years
CHAPTER 27: Repetition
CHAPTER 28: Reminisce
CHAPTER 29: Decision
CHAPTER 30: Officially Mr. and Mrs. Park
CHAPTER 31: Enemy To Ally
CHAPTER 32: Preparation
CHAPTER 33: Final Battle (Pt. 1)
CHAPTER 34: The Last Group Standing (Pt. 2)
EPILOGUE
SPECIAL CHAPTER: END OF THE QUEEN

Chapter 16: TWOgether

1.6K 41 10
By ParkJimiae

⚠️WARNING!!!⚠️

18+

You can skip this chapter if you want. -ParkJimiae

(As if you'll really skip it lol.😂)

—-Y/N's POV—-

"Jimin..." I whispered into his ear.

"Baby?" he asked me as he stared into my eyes.

I did not know what happened. I just found myself getting carried by Jimin away from the others as he went towards our shared bedroom and here I was, under him. His hand pulled down the zipper of my dress as he kissed me passionately - full of love and care. I unbuttoned his shirt and opened it revealing his well-toned six-packed abs. I looked into his eyes and it was like fire upon seeing my half-naked self.

"You're really beautiful, Jung Y/N," he whispered into my right ear and bit my earlobe.

"Jimin-ah..." a moan escaped my lips as I felt myself getting wet.

"Hmm... baby..."

"Jimin..."

"Yes, baby?" he asked as he unclasped my bra.

"You're an expert. Have you fucked anyone already?" I asked raising my voice a bit.

Jimin chuckled sexily, "Nope. I'm just watching."

"Watching what?"

"Come on, baby. Don't ask. I'm shy," he smiled and his eyes almost disappeared which made me laugh.

"I love you."

He smiled again as he removed my bra and threw it somewhere in the room. He got off me and unbuckled his pants as I removed my dress fully revealing me in my black laced underwear. He was on his boxers as he pushed me on the bed again.

"I love you so much, Y/N," he said.

He kissed me again and I felt his hot tongue playing with mine. He was exploring my mouth as if it was his and the next thing I felt was his fingers on my clothed wetness.

"Too wet for me?" he chuckled as he ruffled his wet hair. He backed up a bit and his sweaty neck blessed my eyes.

He is so sexy as fuck.

I nodded slightly and he chuckled again more sexily this time.

Oh my god, where and when did I even sign up for this man?

He suddenly removed his boxers and...

What the hell?

"I'd make it fit, baby," he winked at me before he cupped my cheeks to kiss me.

His kiss was rougher than the first one. He was dominating me and I could not deny that I'd be on my knees following him and at the same time I also wanted to be dominant. I felt his bulge continued growing on my abdomen which made me wetter than I was.

Jimin left my lips as he traveled in my jawline leaving wet kisses. I felt his hot breath on my neck as he sucked on my sweet spot.

"Ahh... J-jimin..."

I felt that he smiled as he continued sucking on my neck. He sucked anywhere in my mouth before he traveled in the valley of my breasts leaving reddish hickeys.

"You are mine, Y/N. Only mine."

"J-Jimin..."

"You're mine Y/N, right?"

He sucked on my right nipple while his left hand played with my left breast.

"Y/N, answer me, baby."

"Y-yours..."

I felt his right hand tugging down the hem of my underwear.

"Jimin..."

I shut my eyes closed as the pleasure began taking over me, making me go crazy over his touches. Jimin left my breasts too and left hickeys on my stomach. His left hand was still on my breasts massaging and playing with them. I opened my eyes when I heard something getting ripped - my underwear.

"Jimin! That's Victoria's Secret!"

He looked at me seductively and smiled, "Baby, I'd get you a whole store of Victoria's Secret. Trust me.

Before I could react, I felt Jimin's hot breath on my core. Oh fuck.

"Jimin... I don't want to—ahh..."

His tongue licked my core as if it was ice cream. His hands were now clutching my thighs to prevent me from moving.

"You're going to cum on my mouth, then my fingers, and lastly on my dick."

I gasped at how dominant and sexy he was, filling my whole human body systems with lust and desire for him.

This man knows how to make a woman go crazy for him.

He continued licking my core and then I felt his teeth nibbling on my clit. "Ahh..."

"Moan louder, Y/N," he commanded me as I felt a slapped on my thigh.

"J-Jimin..."

He licked faster and inserted his tongue inside me which made me go wilder, crazier, wetter, and more needy for him.

"Who do you belong to, Y/N?"

I felt a knot on my stomach as Jimin went faster with his actions.

"Y/N!" he slapped on my thigh and swirled his tongue inside me faster.

"PARK JIMIN!"

I screamed as I felt the knot on my stomach loosened. Jimin continued licking my juices as if he was a thirsty dog drinking water after days of not having any. I haven't calmed myself down, I felt his finger inside me. Fuck.

"J-jimin..."

His plump lips were moist with my juices as he smirked at me. He pumped his finger faster until I felt another finger inside me.

"Ahh... Ahh... Jimin... Ahh... Hmm..."

He went faster and harder as if he was looking for something inside me.

"Jimin... ahh..."

I thought his fingers were small. How come they reach so deep inside me?

I felt a knot on my stomach again and Jimin wasn't even contented. He added another finger as he continued to pump them inside me.

"Cum at my fingers, baby."

I felt my juices running down again on Jimin's fingers. He brought them out and sucked his fingers in front of me.

"Fuck. You taste so delicious, baby. I can eat you all day and night. I probably need to change my menu. I'd make you my appetizer, main course, salad, dessert, and beverage."

Why the fuck is he so sexy? Shit...

Jimin kissed me hungrily diminishing all the thoughts running in my head. I felt his member poking on my entrance as if it was ready to ram inside me.

"Y/N, baby," he looked at me and lust was visible in his beautiful eyes. "I'd be gentle."

I stared at his sweaty face, moist lips, and messy hair as I nodded at him.

Within a blink of an eye, I felt him entering me. I shut my eyes closed as I felt how massive he was and how painful it was too. He kissed me as if I felt him slowly entering.

"J-jimin... ahh..."

"Argh, fuck, baby. You're so tight..."

Tears fell from my eyes. He wiped them which made me open my eyes to look at him. Worry and lust both visible in him.

Minutes passed and I stopped feeling the pain which made Jimin pushed himself fully inside.

FUCK. I FEEL LIKE THERE ARE TWO BOTTLE GOURDS INSIDE ME FUCK.

Jimin was moving faster inside me, pumping faster and faster.

"Ahh... fuck... Y/N... argh."

"Ahhh... Jimin..."

Our groans and moans filled our room as our skins slapped against each other.

"Fuck, your pussy is strangling my cock."

I chuckled lightly at his statement.

Is it my fault that you're this big?

He pumped inhumanely fast as he hugged me with his head on the crook of my neck.

"AHH! JIMIN!"

"Y/N! ARGH. FUCK," he screamed as he continued going faster. "Baby, you're fucking tight!"

He suddenly slowed down again which earned a whine from me. He chuckled.

"If I'd go too fast, I'll cum at any second."

I felt his plump lips on my neck as he pumped inside me again, going faster. Jimin suddenly hit my g-spot.

"UGH... AHH... JIMIN..."

"Found it."

Jimin pumped faster, ensuring he was hitting my g-spot. He was ramming inside me.

"Who owns you again, baby?"

I couldn't reply as I felt a knot formed in my stomach and my walls clenched around his member.

He suddenly pulled away as I was about to cum.

"JIMIN!" I screamed.

He chuckled and flipped me with my face on the pillow and my ass on his face. He slapped my buttcheeks.

"You weren't answering me, baby," he said and he slapped my buttcheeks again.

"J-jimin..." I whispered as I felt the burning sensation from his slaps.

He hugged my waist and rammed again inside me hitting my g-spot perfectly and smoothly.

"AHHH. JIMIN!"

"ARGH. FUCK. STILL TIGHT."

He was pumping inside me as I felt one of his hands slapping my buttcheeks lightly.

"Y/N, who owns you?" he asked.

"Y-you..."

"Again."

"You..."

"AGAIN."

"PARK JIMIN!"

"Yes, baby," he was pumping inside me inhumanely as he pulled his head slightly backward due to the pleasure he was feeling.

"Ahh... Jimin..."

"YOU. ARE. ONLY. MINE."

Word per word, he pumped deeper inside me with full force, hitting my g-spot harder and rougher.

I clutched tightly on the bedsheets as if my life was depending on it. I could not take it any longer and I felt a knot forming on my stomach.

"J-Jimin... I—"

"If you'll cum without my permission, you'll not be able to leave this bed. Trust me, Y/N."

I tried to hold onto the bed sheet the tightest I could to suppress myself from cumming, but I failed miserably. Jimin noticed that I had come without his permission as he was able to pump more easily.

He slapped my buttcheeks, "Bad girl."

Jimin stood up from the floor and knelt on the edge of the bed. He flipped me and I was reclining on my back again. He placed my legs on his shoulders, held me on my back as his face was in front of mine. Bullets of sweat dripped from his messy hair as I felt my own sweat dripping from my forehead. He smiled and immediately rammed inside me.

"AHH! JIMIN!"

He pumped inhumanely faster than how he did a while back. I don't know what kind of devil possesses Jimin. He was just an angel before entering me and now...

He was fucking me mercilessly - and of course very pleasurably.

"Jimin..."

"Ugh... ARGH... Fuck, Y/N..."

"You're mine, Y/N. Mine only," he slowed down again. He pumped forcefully as he said the sentence word per phrase, "Your body. Your heart. Your love. Your care. You. Every inch of you. Mine."

"I'm... I'm y-yours... J-Jimin-ah..."

He smiled sweetly at me as he pumped faster and faster.

"I'll count up to five, baby. When... ahh... I say 5, we'd cum together."

I felt his thrusts getting sloppier every minute meaning he was close to cumming. I digged and slid my nails on his back earning a low groan from him.

"Argh... one..."

He was getting inhumanely fast again as he hit my g-spot forcefully.

"Two..."

He lustfully stared at me in the eyes.

"Three..."

I felt my toes curl and my throat dry from moaning and screaming his name all over again.

"Four... Be ready, baby."

I felt his cock twitching inside me as he pumped faster than ever.

"Five, NOW!"

I cummed on his cock and I felt his hot liquid inside me. He stared at me.

"I love you so much, Y/N."

"I love you too."

We were breathless as we exchanged smiles. He slowly removed his member inside me and he immediately fell beside me. He hugged me tightly and I felt a kiss on my forehead as he pulled the duvet over us.

"Jimin..."

"Hmm?"

I heard the tiredness from his voice. I was also tired but upon realizing something, I had the energy to separate myself from him and to hit him.

"Ouch. What was that for?"

"You came inside me," I whispered as I bit my lower lip.

Jimin opened his eyes and stared at me, "I know."

He smiled and closed his eyes again as he pulled me towards his chest to tightly hug me again.

I was too tired to respond. Before I was fully asleep, I felt Jimin's hand on my hair and his lips on my forehead.

—-End of Chapter 16—-

A/N's Note:

Please read JJK FF: Your Alpha, My Luna. Thank you so much. I.T.A.L.Y. Take care guys. Stay healthy and don't forget to take vitamin C.

-ParkJimiae

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 3K 19
Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon, Park Jimin and Kim Taehyung are known as the most dangerous Mafia gang. Specifically Mafia King. ...
47.1K 1K 55
Yoonsae is Mafia King lost daughter and she is mafia queen but no one know. She got kidnapped by White Devil(Her dad enemy).One day she got info that...
10.3K 237 25
Bangtan is one of the biggest mafia gang in entire South Korea. Their HQ (headquarters) is located in seoul. The leader of the bangtan gang owns many...
545K 18.3K 53
An innocent girl fighting her inner battles to live in the wrathful world under the gaze of most powerful and dangerous Mafia Lord Jungkook. She want...