I Wanna Be Famous: A TDI X Ma...

LRDiazz tarafından

After getting an exception letter to the new TV show, Total Drama Island, you arrive on a ship to the island... Daha Fazla

Not So Happy Campers
Not So Happy Campers Part 2
The Big Sleep
Dodgebrawl
Not Quite Famous
The Sucky Outdoors
Phobia Factor
Up The Creek
Paintball Deer Hunter
If You Can't Take The Heat
Basic Straining
X-Treme Tourture
Brunch of Disgustingness
No Pain, No Game
Search and Do Not Destroy
Livin' It Up As A Loser
Haute Camp-Ture
Some Alone Time (+18)
The Very Last Episode, Really! Part One
The Very Last Episode, Really! Part Two
Total Drama Drama Drama Drama Island
Credits
Epilogue

Who Can You Trust

4.1K 73 18
LRDiazz tarafından

"Last time on Total Drama Island..."

"Things really got cooking between the campers. Heather pushed Leshawna too far in the cook-off challenge"

"And ended up one chilly mama!"

"Owen had a hard day."

"Geoff led the Killer Bass to victory and the Screaming Gophers got to the bottom of their losing streak."

"It was bye-bye, Beth. Have the Gophers broken the curse? And just how much trust do they have in one another?"

"Find out this week, on..."

                                   TOTAL

DRAMA

                                ISLAND

You wake up in a pretty good mood. After last night's success with Bridgette, you feel as if nothing could go wrong, even if you don't win. You walk in the Main Lodge where your team seems to be waiting for you. You walk over to your table and soon see Bridgette smiling at you. "So...it went well I see!" DJ and Geoff walk up to you and give you high fives and noogies. Bridgette soon gets up and hugs you. "Morning, Baby" she says with her smooth and calming voice. "Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" Sadie chants. Soon the rest of the team starts chanting which makes you two blush.

Soon, you two kiss making everyone exclaim in happiness. "Smooth moves, Y/N" Duncan says with a smirk. "I knew you two liked each other since day one" DJ said before feeding the bunny he found when you all spent the night in the woods. "Lucky! Wish I had as much confidence as you" Harold says sinking his head low. "Hey don't give up, man" you tell him. "I'm sure someone from here likes you." Unbeknownst to all of you, Harold then looks at Leshawna across the room.

"Hi, Chris here."

"Sometimes teams just don't get along."

"So the producers and I thought the best way to work through the friction would be..."

"To exploit it for laughs!"

"This is gonna be awesome!"

Later...

You're all at the Dock of Shame where Chris is in front of you. "So, last week's challenge exposed a few Gopher issues" You look over to see Heather glaring at Gwen and Leshawna who glare back at her. "and I'm sensing a little something funky floating in the Bass pond too." You look over to see Duncan and Courtney silently bickering. "So, this week's challenge is gonna be centered around building trust. Because all good things begin with a little trust! There will be three major challenges that will have to be completed by two or more members of your team. Normally, we like to have the campers choose their partners, but not this time! More fun for me!"

Later...

You're in a different and new part of the island in front of a mountain. "Okay, so for the first challenge, you'll be doing an extreme, free hand, rock climbing adventure! DJ and Duncan will play for the Bass, Heather and Gwen for the Gophers. Here's your belay and harness." Chris throws out the equipment and Heather snatches the belay away from Gwen. "Hey! What's your damage?!" Gwen asks angrily. "If you think. I'm letting you hold me up, you're nuts" Heatger responds. "You won't be holding her up exactly" Chris tells her.

"One camper pulls the slack through belay as their partner climbs. If the climber falls, the belay will stop them from crashing. The catch? Both the side and the base of the mountain are rigged with a few minor distractions like...rusty nails, slippery oil slicks, mild explosives, and a few other surprises. The person on belay must also harness their partner up. It's all about trust people and remember, never let go of the rope! You're partner's life depends on it!" Gwen asks if she could trade partners, since she doesn't feel like being dropped on her head today. "Puh-lease" Heather says. "As much as I love your company, I'm not gonna throw a challenge just to kill you...yet. Now spread 'em."

Soon everyone is ready for the challenge. DJ and Gwen start climbing the rocky pillar. DJ seems to have the lead, but Gwen soon passes him. Suddenly, one of the explosives activates, causing Gwen to fall. Heather catches Gwen in midair, suprising her. "I promised suprises! Habanero  pepper sauce, anyone?" Chris takes out a super soaker filled with the spicy sauce and sprays Heather with it. "Agh! What the hell, Chris?!" Heather rubs her eyes causing Gwen to plummet to the ground. "Muy caliente" Chris smiles at the camera. He then sprays Duncan, who, while wearing sunglasses to protect his vision, swallows the sauce without hesitation.

"Is that the best you can do?" he asks. "Is that the best we can do?!" Chris asks the camera crew. Gwen soon catches up to DJ and the top of the mountain is just a few feet ahead. You then notice a second rope attached to Gwen while DJ doesn't. "Come on, Gwen" Heather tells her. "You don't wanna fall...behind!" Heather then pulls on the second rope, tearing off Gwen's shorts. Everyone sees Gwen's small, tight pair of purple panties with a skull on her left butt cheek. The shorts fall onto DJ's face while Gwen freaks out. "Well, you don't see that every day" Duncan says. "No you don't my man, no you don't" Chris responds.

DJ takes off the shorts and sees Gwen's panties staring back at him. He then falls, causing the rope on the ground to tangle up Duncan's ankle, pulling him up to DJ. The two clash in mid air and tangle upside down. "This bites" Duncan says. "Big time" DJ agrees. Gwen tries to cover herself back on while still on the mountain. "Aw, screw it!" She puts the shorts in head mouth and continues climbing, showing the whole world her almost naked backside. She soon makes it to the top of the mountain. "Looks like the Gophers have won the first challenge" Chris announces. "Yeah! Crap!" Gwen is happy for a split second before immediately covering her lower area.

Later...

It's you and Bridgette vs Lindsay and Owen in the Main Lodge. Some random guy does a few flips, landing behind a podium between the four of you. Suddenly, Chris pops up, acting like he did that stunt. "And now round two! The Extreme! Cooking! Challenge!" The stuntman very obviously crawls away, trying to not be seen. "Each team must choose who cooks and who eats!" You tell Bridgette that you know how good in the kitchen she is and appoints her to cook. "Oooh! Owen! I'll be the cook!" Lindsay offers to Owen, who doesn't seem to have a problem with that.

"Today you will be preparing Fugu Sashimi, the traditional Japanese poisonous blowfish!" Chef brings out a tank with two orange fish in it. "The Fugu blowfish contains enough lethal toxin to kill thirty people." Cheff taps the tank with a pool skewer and the fish puffer up. Chef then takes them both out of the tank. "Fishies...meet your maker!!" He tosses the fish to both teams. Chris goes on talking about the fish. "They must be sliced very carefully to cut around the poisonous organs. The poison paralyzes the nerves and there's no antidote. So no worries!"

Later...

Both meals are soon completed. Bridgette's looks like professional sushi, while Lindsay's....doesn't. Bridgette passes you the plate of fish and you take a peice. You can see the worried look on Bridgette's face. "Hey, I'm sure you did a great job" you tell her, calming her nerves. You take a deep breath, and take a bite out of the food. You soon swallow, and smile. "It's good! See? You did great!" Bridgette smiles and hugs you. "I'm just glad you're not dead!" Lindsay soon passes her dish to Owen. He licks his lips and quickly takes a peice of the mush that Lindsay prepared.

A few seconds pass and somehow, he's not as effected as he probably should be. He just goes outside and throws up for a few seconds. He comes back inside and feels better. "Got any more?" You all stare astounded. "Well, even though you're not dead, Owen...the Bass still get this point since Y/N wasn't effected at all." You two cheer while Lindsay and Owen hang their heads low. "How are you still alive?" Chef asks. "The girl clearly didn't cook the fish right!" Owen looks at his stomach. "I think the fat slowed down the process of the poisoning. So all that could happen was just some throw up." You simply scratch your head in confusion and soon leave the Main Lodge. "Alright, let's take a break. Everyone meet back in thirty minutes!"

You and Bridgette smile at each other as you think of what you two should do with this free time. As you walk back to your cabins, you notice the Dock of Shame, and the waters surrounding it. "You wanna go for a swim?" Bridgette says yes and you both go into your cabins to change. You walk out before Bridgette does, since you only had to put on trunks. You soon see Bridgette in the doorway of her cabin door. You see her in her tight, blue-ish gray, swimsuit. And even though it covers most of her body, she still looks sexy in it. You two see the dock and decide to race each other. You speed past her and jump into the water. You immediately jump up from it to the breathable air, shivering.

"I....f-f-forgot how...c-c-c-c-cold it was!!" Bridgette hasn't gotten in and laughs at how cold you are. "What are you laughin' at?" You soon get out and chase Bridgette around, who doesn't want to get in now. You soon grab her and carry her back to the dock. "Go on, Bridge, the water's fine!!" You throw her into the waters below. Bridgette doesn't come up for a few seconds, which worries you. You get on all fours and look through the water the best you can from the edge of the dock. Suddenly, she jumps up right in front of you, and pulls you into the water with her, Lion King style.

You two playfully wrestle in the water before stopping to look at each other. You inch in and wrap around each other as you start making out. You've never made out underwater before, and it feels pretty good. You do eventually come up for air, but don't let each other go. You then hear voices not too far away and quickly swim under the docks. Bridgette leans in close to you as you wait and hope the voices go away. You then start making out again, not caring that you're below the dock. If anything, it makes the situation even more hot than it already was. It's soon time to head back as Chris announces this through the speakers.

Later...

"Good news!" Chris tells you. "The third round includes three more challenges. It's The Three Blind Challenges! It begins with the Blind William Tell, followed by the Blind Trapeze, and culminating in the treacherous, Blind Toboggan." Chris puts an arrow, and protective glasses on DJ to demonstrate. "Like legendary marksman William Tell, you'll be knocking arrows of your partner's heads with Crabapples." Chris tosses a Crabapple up and down into his hand. "Um, wasn't it the other way around?" Courtney asks. "Ssshhhush!" Chris demands. "Also, the shooter will be blindfolded." Chris ties a peice of cloth around his eyes. "Ther person who knocks off the arrow while causing the least amount of facial damage wins."

Chris loads the apple to a slingshot, fires it, and hits DJ directly in his balls, causing him to fall to his knees in pain. "Aw, nuts!" Chris exclaims, taking off the blindfold. "Leshawna and Owen, you'll be one team, Courtney and Sadie, you'll be the other." You and Bridgette help DJ up, who is in serious pain. "Ooh! Let me shoot! I'm a good shot!" Sadie exclaims. "You better be" Courtney sighs. "Okay, let's rock and roll!" Chris says.  The teams are soon set up. Leshawna and Sadie are the blinded shooters, while Courtney and Owen are the targets. Both shooters miss a few times, but Owen's body fat protects him from feeling pain from the apples. In fact, they seem to break against Owen's body.

Meanwhile, Courtney feels pain from every apple Sadie shoots. Leshawna soon hits the arrow off of Owen's head. "Ooh! Did I get a bullseye?" she asks, taking off her blindfold. "I've got her this time" Sadie says, aiming again. "Leshawna won already" Chris tells her. "Hey Einstein, it's o--ooh!" Sadie keeps on shooting apples and some hit other items entirely. Chris grabs ahold of Sadie and shakes her. "Sadie! It's over, man! Let it go!" Sadie takes off the blindfold. "Oopsie...sorry!" Courtney struggles to stand up. "You're going down..." Courtney soon falls from all the hits she took.

Later...

You all see a trapeze over a small pond. "And now, the Blind Trapeze!" Chris introduces. "To avoid serious injury, the trapeze has been set up over this pond...which is full of jellyfish." You all gasp in fear. "You two will stand blindfolded on the platform until your partners tell you when to jump." He hands a blindfold to Heather and Bridgette. "And then?" Heather asks. "Then hopefully they'll catch you" Chris finishes. "Or that's gonna be one heck of a painful swim! Hehehe! Okay! Huthut!" Bridgette looks at you with fear in her eyes. You hug her, telling her that everything's going to be okay. You see that Harold is her partner and before he can get in position, you pull him aside.

"Look, man, I know you wouldn't try to hurt Bridgette, but that's my girl, man. If you don't catch her, it's gonna be me, you, a certain one hundred foot high cliff, and some shallow shark-infested waters." Harold gulps in fear at your threat and promises to catch her. Soon he and Bridgette are in position. You look over and see that Geoff was in charge of keeping Bunny for DJ, but he apparently lost him, making DJ very upset. You think about going over to comfort him, but focus on the life of your girlfriend. "Okay, Bridgette, jump now!" Harold yells.

Bridgette clings onto a nearby pole in fear. "If we're going to win, you've got to trust me" he says. "Okay, sorry! Next time!" she says reaching  out with one hand. "Okay, one, two, three, JUMP!!" Bridgette jumps and feels Harold's tight grasp on her hands. Your team cheers as Harold and Bridgette swing across to safety. Bridgette soon gets off and runs towards you. She gives you a tight hug in both fear and relief. You give Harold a smile and a nod as thanks for keeping his promise. It's soon Heather and Lindsay's turn. "Okay, one, two, three, j-j-jump! Oh no! Not yet!!" It's too late as Heather jumps straight into the pond of jellyfish and screams as they shock her.

Later...

"And now the final leg! The Blind Toboggan Race!"

"The say what?!" Leshawna asks. "Each team will have a driver and a navigator. The driver steers while the navigator shouts directions. Oh yeah! And the driver will be blindfolded. Not many of you left huh? I keep losing you guys! Hahaha!" You notice that a few people are gone. Courtney and Heather are injured and you're not sure where Duncan went. "Oh well! Uh, Gwen and Leshawna, Geoff and DJ." The race soon starts and Geoff and DJ are losing to Gwen and Leshawna, since DJ misses Bunny.

Duncan soon shows up with Bunny in his hands. DJ looks to see his pet and gets in the game. As the race goes on, Chris activates the explosives from the first round he planted around the path, since he didn't want to waste them. DJ and Geoff have an explosive blow up right below them, sending them into the sky. They soon land right onto the finish line, breaking it. Your team cheers as Leshawna and Gwen barely cross themselves. DJ is reunited with his pet and thanks Duncan. Without anyone noticing, Duncan and Courtney have a little chat.

"I can't believe you found a new bunny for DJ. You're a good guy" Courtney says. "What? No I'm not" Duncan replies. "You are. You're actually nice" she tells him. "I don't know what you're talking about" Duncan denies. "I saw you do it, Duncan" Courtney laughs. "Whatever! He wouldn't leave me alone! Weird rabbit...okay, fine I did it! Are you happy now? Listen, don't tell anybody, okay? I don't want em' to think I'm soft or anything." Courtney walks off. "Your secret's safe with me." Duncan looks confused.

"I'm not nice, okay? Just to set the record straight."

It seems that your team has won, but Chris points out that since DJ broke the rule of the challenge being blind by taking it off to see Bunny, the Gophers technically win. "Aw, yeah, baby! That's how we roll!" Leshawna cheers while high fiving Gwen.

Night Time...

"Who wants a treat?" Chris asks the lot of you. "A tasty goodie that represents exemption, security, peace of mind..." Courtney sighs in frustration. "Just get on with it" she pleads. "Andifyoudon'tgetamarshmallowyouhavetowalkthedockofshameandyoucan'tcomeback...ever!" Chris passes out each marshmallow to everyone except for Harold and Sadie, who Courtney scowls at.

"When I say someone's going down...they go down."

Chris pauses fir dramatic effect, which irritates Courtney. "Come on, already!" Courtney says with her mouth full of marshmallow. "Don't rush me!" Chris snaps. "The audience eats up this kind of dramatic conclusion!" Courtney sighs as Chris soon flicks the marshmallow to Harold. "You know what?" Sadie asks. "That's fine with me you...marshmallow eating freaks!" Sadie runs off crying as Courtney smiles and waves to her deviously.

"You're all safe...for now" Chris warns you all as usual. As you walk back to your cabins, you hear a familiar annoying high pitched noise. It stays for a few seconds and soon leaves. "Was that...?" Bridgette asks. "Who cares? They're gone now" you tell her, continuing to walk to your cabin.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

70.3K 923 13
As kids, You (Electro) and Starfire were the best of friends, and did everything and anything together and were basically inseparable Until that fate...
14.8K 163 11
(A/N: Another love story of OC Spider-Man x Ruby Rose + OC Iron Man x Weiss Schnee. This time, It's about my OC Black Panther and Blake Belladonna lo...
56.2K 1.5K 20
Alright, Let's do this one last time. My name is Y/n Parker, got bit by a magical spider and for the last four to six years, I've been the one and on...
88K 2.2K 33
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...