Hearts Stolen by a Broken |BN...

By SerenityFanFic

Being the youngest pro hero, you had the public eye on you. Having a rough past, you tried to hide your pain... More

Background and Important info
1.New School Year
2. Admires
3. Strong Feelings
4. Understanding
5. Jinxing Myself
6. Pain Consume Me...
7. Felt She Belonged
8. Happiness
9. (Y/N)'s Heart
OVA 1. Save! Rescue Training
Training with Izuku~senpai!!!
10. 10 Million Points
11. Advancing
12. The Very Top
13. Full Suport
14. I Refuse
15. Wasn't Anywhere
16. Work Things Out
17. Rough Battle
18. Wished She Could Smile
19. Those In Her Life
20.Gonna Be Something
21. Wildcard
22. More Than Being Number One
23. Crazy Encounters
24. Mean Everything To Me...
25. Showed He Cared
26. Those She Loves
OVA 2. Training Of The Dead
27. Underestimated Her
28. Stressful
Halloween special! ITS SPOOKY TIME BOIS
29. How Much Has Changed
30. Training Camp
31. Strange Feeling
32. Please be Safe (Y/N)...
33. Against Their Will
34. The Battle was Just Getting Started
35. The Truth
36. Still Have A Chance
37. One Roof
Christmas Special!
38. Be Evil
New years special! See you all in 2020!
39. Opening up
40. Ultimate Moves
41. Own Style
42. Preparing Myself
43. Provisional Exams
44. Relationship Crumbling
Valentine's special
45. Understand Each Other
46. Strange Dream
47. Stranger Who Was Once My Friend
48. POWEEEEEEEEEER
49. Be Like Him
SEND YOUR QUESTIONS IN NOW!
Ask the Author! Facts! Important!!!!
Bakugo Switch
Interview Serenity
50. Hope Is Not Dead
51. Ease My Mind
52. My Past
53. Work Agency
54. New Hero Costume
55. Made Me Feel Free
57. The Girl In White.
58. Many Questions
59. Proper Answers
60. SAVE HER
61. Stop My Curiosity
62. The Wait
63. Hang On Eri!
64. They Can Do This!
65. Pierced
66. Make The Change
67. To Change Fate
68. She Needs Me!
69. For A Life
70. I Want Some Answers
71. Calm After the Storm
72. Lost my Freedom
73. She is Okay.
Origin Story
Hiatus?

56. Nighteye's target

1.3K 41 10
By SerenityFanFic

Nearly a week had past sense I was recruited as a intern in Sir Nighteye's agency. I was anxiously awaiting any news on my upgraded costume.

As soon as I was told it was done, I raced down to studio department and threw open the doors.

"So you heard the news already?" Power Loader chuckled as he held out my case.

I cheered as I quickly grabbed it and held it against myself.

"Thank you so much!"

I met up with Izuku and Mirio so we could ride the train together going to Nighteye's agency.

I was extremely giddy to take my new costume out for a test drive.

Once we arrived, I was nearly bouncing out of my skin from my excitement.

The two boys couldn't keep up with me as I ran towards Sir's office.

"(Y/N)! We have to get changed in our costumes first!" Mirio called out as I was trying to go up the spiral staircase.

I had sparkles in my eyes as I turned around and dashed to the changing rooms.

I yanked the costume out of the case and changed as fast as I could.

I nearly screamed from excitement as I saw it on me in the mirror.

(EVERYONE PLEASE GIVE A BIG THANK YOU TO @DeadandDrunkSailor for the beautiful new design!!!!)

(Listen. I understand some people don't like 'revealing' clothes, but please keep in mind we really hard to make it HERO LIKE. So it won't fit everyone's personal likes. -Author~Chan)

I put all my clothes and the case into a locker in the changing room before looking at the costume one more time, making any necessary adjustments.

I could hear the two boys talking outside the room, signaling they were already dressed.

I poked my head out to see them waiting on me.

"Guys, it's amazing!"

They turned around to see the bright smile on my face.

"Come on then kiddo! Let us see!" Mirio gestured me to come out.

I stepped out to reveal the costume.

Izuku's cheeks flared up red while Mirio's smile grew.

"It really suits you!" The blond sent out a thumbs up. "Sir will approve!"

"Speaking of Sir, shouldn't we be with him by now..." I muttered, trying to think of the time.

Mirio checked his watched "YEP! Let's get going guys! Sir is not a fan of tardiness." He then started to run up the stairs.

Izuku and I exchanged a look before running after him.

We had to calm ourselves down before opening the door.

Sir was standing by his desk with Bubble girl opposite him.

"You're almost late."

"Almost sir!" Mirio piped up.

"Never mind it. Hurry up now."

We filled in around his desk as he scanned a book.

"We're patrolling and doing surveillance today." He placed the book down. "We'll divide into two groups. One being Bubble girl and I. The other being (L/N), Mirio, and Midoriya."

"Surveillance.."

"The Nighteye agency is doing a secret investigation." Bubble girl mentioned.

"Shie Hassaikai is a small villain group." He turned the book around so we could see a photo of a brown haired man with a bird's like mask covering his nose and mouth. "The young head, or second in charge, Chisaki, has been having strange actions recently. The plague mask is like a symbol."

"Scary mask!" Izuku suddenly input, picking up the photo of the man. "But aren't designated villain groups watched by the police?"

"There was a big break up in the past, the group fell apart. This Chisaki guy is starting to gather them again for some reason. He even made contact with the League of Villians. We don't know much about it though."

I gently took the photo out of Izuku's hand to scan it closer for myself. Even through the photo, I could tell he had some strange aura about him that didn't sit well with me.

"We have no proof he's up to anything criminal. Hassaikai is a gray close to black."

I went to say something about the strange feeling I was being given but Sir snatched the photo from my hand.

"We cannot treat them like villains. We're after their tail." He flipped the photo so we could gain one last look. "Don't let them gain any suspicion. If you happen to run into them, limit interaction as much as possible."

"Yes sir!" The ones around me chimed.

"S-Sir may I have a moment?" I held up my arm as the Mirio and Izuku were leaving the room. Bubble Girl following shortly after.

"I already know what you're going to say, and I agree."

"B-but I haven't even.."

"If it's about the unnerving feeling Chisaki gives off, then I agree. That's specifically why we're watching him."

"I feel that it's much deeper then that! I think he is-"

"I'm aware you're a professional (L/N). Keep in mind that I am as well. You are still technically a child and need to develop your skills. As long as you are working under my agency, you will take my orders. Am I making myself clear?"

"...Yes sir.." I mumbled, leaving the room.

"Is everything alright (Y/N)?" Mirio asked as I came out.

"It's fine. I just believe this Chisaki character is doing a lot more then getting his gang back together..."

"W-what?" Izuku questioned.

"I don't know.. Just a feeling."

"If I've learned anything from you, it's that when you have a strange feelings about something, it's for a reason." Mirio said, with his usual powerful stride.

We made our way out of he building and into the streets.

A couple glances were thrown our way which sent me back to the simpler times of patrol.

Things didn't weight on my mind as much, I was still new and carefree, mostly interacting with people as much as I could. Whenever there was an event that caused me to go into a action, it was nearly always relatively small.

"Look heroes!" Some girls on the side called from the side.

"It's been a while sense I've patrolled." I threw my arms behind my head to stretch.

Izuku was more nervous than me. I could tell by his scrunched up eyebrows and fumbling around, but when he said it out loud, it gave me full conformation.

"When you took your internship, you wen't on patrol right?" Mirio asked, with a bright smile. "Or was the attack to tragic."

I hit his side making him let out a small howl of pain.

"N-no. Various reasons, I couldn't experience the basics..." Izuku sweat dropped.

"That's strange. No worries though. Sir and Bubble girl are the one's looking after the target. We're just patrolling!" He gave a thumbs up and then started moving his arms around in a bizarre motion. "I'll teach you a bunch! Stick with me!"

I glanced over at the green haired boy who seemed lost in thoughtful doubt.

"He's just trying to be a good leader, Izuku~ senpai." I placed a gentle hand on his shoulder and gave him the warmest smile I could muster. "Take things at your own pace, there isn't any rush!"

"Now that I think about it, we haven't said out hero names?" The blond suddenly pointed out.

"Oh- that's right.." Izuku grinned and proudly announced. "I'm Deku!"

"Deku, Deck? Is that okay?"

"I like it." His smile really showed he was un bothered by the simplicity of his name.

"Well, i'm Lemillion. I don't have to save everyone but one million would be cool. That's why I chose Lemillion!"

"I'm Serenity!" I tried to engage in the conversation. "Though you both know that..." I awkwardly giggled.

Mirio gave me a nod before looking off in the distance. "Once we put on our costumes and into the streets, we're heroes. Don't let your guards down."

"You either, oh mighty Lemillion!" I teased, poking his side.

He brought me to his side and rubbed my hair, messing it all up.

The two males started walking ahead, which I paused to fix my hair.

After being satisfied with it, I followed after them. An impact on my leg drew my attention.

I looked down at a small girl with long, pale blue-gray hair and frightened red eyes, the right side of her face having a little brown horn. Bandages wrapped along her limbs and a dress that was a horrid dirty tan color. She laid on the ground with a horrified expression harnessed on her pale face.

"Hi sweetie." I greeted getting on my knees. "Is everything okay?"

I reached my hand out to held her up but the closer my reach got, the more frightened the expression on her face became. I quickly retracted my hand, worried about her.

"Did you get hurt? Are you able to stand?"

She made no reply, but I gently lifted her up, feeling her trembling form.

"Now you know..." a sinister voice called from the alley "...you can't go bothering heroes."

An intimidating man with dark brown hair and narrowed golden eyes, having a mask that resembles a steam punk type birds mask covering his mouth emerged from the shadows.

He was instantly recognizable from the photo that Sir Nighteye had shown us.

"I'm sorry about my daughter, heroes." He gave an obviously fake smile, which was covered by his mask, but see-able by his closed eyes. "She plays to much and always gets hurt. I don't know what to do with her."

'Shei Hissaikai's Chisaki...' I thought.

'Nighteye's target'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry guys that's it's a bit of a shorter chapter. It would've ran on to long and I couldn't find another decent stopped point other than this between this and the next chapter, so this side fell a bit short.

(Sucks.)

... SHUT AAAAAPPPPP...

Hehe, yeaaaah.

I do feel though finally getting to see the new costume makes up for it tho????????

I dunno. 0-0

Even so, it's my baby sister's birthday today. She just turned 2. I almost didn't upload this week but I've have a really good streak of never missing an upload so I wanna keep that up!

I hope you all enjoyed!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

383K 18.4K 80
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
222K 11.4K 44
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
1M 39.5K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
338K 12.4K 60
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in ๐——๐—˜๐—–๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฆ OR ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire and charle...