𝑂𝑅𝑃𝐻𝐴𝑁𝐸𝐷

By kxlon_

Kate and Colby have been best friends for years. What happens when they both decide they want more than that... More

-one-
-two-
-three-
-four-
-five-
-six-
-seven-
-eight-
-ten-
-eleven-
-twelve-
-thirteen-
-fourteen-
-fifteen-
-sixteen-
-seventeen-
-eighteen-
-nineteen-
-twenty-
-twenty-one-
-twenty-two-
-twenty-three-
-twenty-four-
-twenty-five-
-twenty-six-
-twenty-seven-
-twenty-eight-
-twenty-nine-
-thirty-
-thirty-one-
-thirty-two-
-thirty-three-
-thirty-four-
-thirty-five-
-thirty-six
-thirty-seven-
-thirty-eight-
-thirty-nine-
-forty-

-nine-

834 12 0
By kxlon_

Kate's PoV

The next morning I woke up on the couch in Colby's room.

I looked at my watch and saw that it was 10 in the morning.

"Shit," I said.

"Well good morning to you too," said Colby, who was lying in his bed.

I sat up and looked at him.

"Why didn't you wake me up?" I asked.

He shrugged.

"You were really tired. And even if I did, it was to late for you to drive back to your apartment."

I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever. Wait, did you carry me up the stairs?"

He faintly blushed.

"Maybe," he said.

I don't know why, but the though of him doing all of this made my heart skip a beat.

I stood up and streched.

"Thanks. I'm gonna head back to my place now. Bye" I walked down the stairs and out to my car, then drove home.

I hopped in the shower, got out, and changed into some sweats.

After that, made myself a bowl of cereal and sat down on the couch.

I turned on the TV, and started to watch Disney movies.

When I finished my cereal, I grabbed my phone and I tweeted out, "Big announcement next week. KatStuartMusic and I got something to tell you. Be prepared."

I sat my phone down and put my bowl in the sink, humming along with Friend Like Me as it played on Aladdin.

My phone went of and I saw that I had a text from Colby.

Colby: Bored af rn. Wanna hang out?

Me: Sure. You can come over. And be prepared to binge watch Disney movies.

Colby: lol. On my way.

I put my phone back down and continued to watch Aladdin. In about 10 minutes, there was a knock at the door. I got up and let Colby in.

"Hey. Sorry about the sweats. Didn't feel like wearing normal clothes today." I said.

Colby looked at what I was wearing, then smiled and said something I didn't expect.

"I don't care. Besides, I honestly kinda think you look cute in sweats."

I managed to hide my shock. I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever. Now, let's start this movie marathon."

We walked over to my couch and sat down.

"Aladdin? Really?" He asked.

I shrugged.

"Yeah. But it's almost over and I can finish it later. Which movie do you wanna watch?"

He though for a minute, then said, "Alice in Wonderland."

I smiled.

"We're all mad here," I said.

"Damn right."

We laughed.

I put on the movie and then got up to get something to eat.

"You want anything?" I asked from the kitchen.

"A Coke. And I know you're gonna bring a bag of chips with you, so I'll just eat those."

I grabbed Colby a Coke, a Mountain Dew for me, and a bag of Munchies.

I walked and gave him his Coke, and set the chips on the table.

After Alice in Wonderland was over, Wall-e, and alot of others.

When we decided we had watched enough, it was 7 in the evening.

"Damn. We've been watching Disney for a long time." I said.

"Yeah. But it was fun. We should binge movies together more often," said Colby.

"I can agree to that. I needed a break from song writing. Good lord, that's more exhausting that trying to not get arrested."

He laughed.

Then looked at me with puppy dog eyes.

"Can I hear part of one? Plllllllleeeeease?"

I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms. He knew that I didn't share songs with anybody but Kat until they were done

"Colby, you've known me for about 7 years. You should know by now that puppy dog eyes don't work on me."

"Oh. Yeah, I forget that alot. Well, I'm gonna head back home so you can finish it. I'm eager to hear it," he said as he stood up.

"Bye," I said as I locked the door behind him.

I sighed.

I had a long night of music editing ahead of me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 13 18
Back story: You have lived in LA for a year now so you know your way around the city. You have known Sam and Colby and the trap house for a long time...
4.8K 64 44
Hello I'm Laura, I'm 20 years old my brother is Corey. There's a lot of drama when I first move in. Something happens tho. Read to find out (might...
283K 4.9K 32
Colby was just 17 years old when his daughter Vee came into his life. He was struggling all along. But the day he met a girl named Y/N his life chan...
343K 2.6K 49
Imagines of Trap house but mostly Colby Enjoy :)