Despair, the Miserable ~ A Fu...

By ssfluffykitty

She was created to lead them. She was the first one. She loved her "siblings" dearly, but as time went on, sh... More

Introduction
Part 1: Prologue
Chapter 1

Important: Please Read!

78 4 2
By ssfluffykitty

Hi!

I don't have a lot of energy, so I'll make this quick.

I have been very sick the last few days. Before you panic, it's NOT the corona virus, I'm just sick. It suddenly occurred to me that people might think this story is being discontinued.

THIS STORY IS STILL GOING! I'M JUST VERY SICK!

I won't be able to update for a while, but once I'm better, I'll be writing again.

So don't worry! I am not abandoning this story! :)

Just taking a break until I get better!

Thank you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

276K 12.5K 59
A Boy who is born with one blue eyes.His one eye is Blue & another one is dark brown.His life wasn't easy ,he was in dark ,this world made him heartl...
149K 4K 47
TAEKOOK STORY TOP : JUNGKOOK BOTTOM : TAEHYUNG In this story taehyung was purchased by biggest multi billionaire jeon jungkook rude cruel Taehyun...
92.6K 1.8K 29
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
585K 27.9K 53
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...