Issei's Normal Brother

By JustARock01

Waking up in the middle of nowhere, with the only thing greeting him is a window panel telling John he was go... More

Character Creation
Growing Up
Quest for the Collar
Just My Luck
Friends
My Brother John
The Date
Allies
A Reason Why
Senjutsu
Sacred Gear

The Great Panty Heist

8.2K 143 115
By JustARock01

"Ne, master? Hello? Nya," She said while coming closer to my face.

Ah no, don't bring those weapons of mass destruction closer to me. It's not good for my health. Seeing how Gamer's mind was not helping me, I ended smacking myself to regain some self-control.

"Ne, master you really like hitting yourself don't you. Are you perhaps a masochist nya?" She said while blushing a bit.

Does she think I'm into BDSM because of the kinky collar? I need to clear up this misunderstanding, but first who the hell is she? Think brain thinks. You have such a high intelligence stat think. 

She wore a black kimono, with the edge being red. Her kimono was also quite seductive, exposes a huge portion of her cleavage and showing her ample weapons. If it wasn't for the cat ears protruding from her head, she would have likely been mistaken for a succubus. Her every movement can indulge the strongest reaction in a man effortlessly. All in all, she was a vixen and a dangerous one to boot.

"So~, you have been looking at me this whole time. See anything you like, nya?" She said while pushing out her weapons.

"No, not yet, give me a minute," I said absentmindedly. After studying her appearance for a bit, I began to realize who she was. Her description said that she killed her master to saved her sister, and the only one person I remember, who also fit her appearance was Kuroka!

[Due to the player's insight, the player gain +1 WIS]

Score! Now back to Kurko. Huh? Why are you pouting?

"Ne, master you have seen everything about me, even my deepest parts. What is it that you still aren't satisfied with nya," She said while pouting. 

Huh? What is she talking about? All I said was to give me a minute because I was preoccupied with solving her identity. Wait now that I think about it, she just asked me what I liked about her, and told her to wait. If you look at it from her perspective, don't I sound like a playboy? And what does she mean by seeing her deepest parts!?

"Wait, what do you mean by me seeing all your deepest parts! The only thing that I have been doing this whole time was staring at your oppai!" I yelled out. 

Wait did I really just said that? Ignored the last part, I'm innocent I swear! I was just in the heat of the moment.

"Master, you're horrible! How could you forget!? When I was still in my cat form you did all this and that with my body. I-I can't get married anymore!" Kuroka said while turning around and...sobbing?

What do you mean this and that!? Woman! You are not making any sense! All I did was save you from an old man, which you clearly don't even need me for. Next, I fed you fish and gave you a name! Wait...when I was giving you a name. Oh, I see now...

Forcibly turning a woman, while in cat form, around and looking at her exposed butt. Yes, it had seemed I was in the wrong this time. There is only one thing I can do.

I got on with my knees and while prostrated I yelled, "I have wrong you Kuroka! Forgive me!"

"N-nya!?" she exclaimed in surprise at my sudden movement, and with a cough, she continued, "O-of course, having my maiden body be seen, I can't possibly marry anymore. Take responsibility, nya!"

I'll ignore your flustered face, for now, Kuroka, and I'm pretty sure with a beauty like you it will be no problem. As for getting married, I have a scapegoat. That scapegoat is Issei.

I have used Issei many times in the past as a scapegoat. The reason why is that we are twins. Of course, it was also all those times I got mistaken as Issei and got chased by girls with wooden swords. But over the past few years, I have grown guilty for all the times I've thrown him under the bus. Setting up Kuroka with Issei is like killing two birds with one stone. Kuroka get's married and Issei get's his oppai.

Why am I setting Kuroka up with Issei, you may ask? Will, it is quite simple. Because Kuroka can manhandle me over Jupiter and back. If I do take responsibility, I'm afraid most of my time spent will be spent on my bed rather than outside. Of course, that sounds great in all but at the end of the day, I like my pelvis and walking. 

She also already got me whipped even though we are not in that sort of relationship. In her cat form, I have been pampering her with food and carrying her around. Now that she is in her human form with her weapons, her danger level has increased by one hundredfold. I mean just look at me. Not even a full conversation and I'm already down on my knee, prostrated. Given that all of this was due to my own stupidity. The fact that I have already been rendered helpless, could only mean one thing. This woman is not to be tussle with!

"W-wait wait, I got a brother! He will take respons-," I began, before being interrupted.

"Master, you're so cruel. After playing with my body, now that you are satisfied you're throwing me away! After doing this and that with my body, nya!" She said while weeping louder.

Again! What do you mean by this and that! I have only seen your exposed butt in your cat form. If anything isn't I the most harmed in this situation!? When you were still in your cat form, out of pure intention I held on to you while conducting my business. If anything you have seen more than me!

"Woman! What do you mean take responsibility for this and that!? If anything you should be the one taking responsibility after deceiving me and making me show you my, my...." I stuttered at the end. 

Ah, it was a bit embarrassing talking about my little brother to a woman. Wait did I just told her to take responsibility? That wasn't part of the plan.

Before I could blink, Kuroka, turn around and grasped my hands. 

Wait you turned around way too fast! And weren't you crying a second ago!?

"Ok! Since you said it yourself, I'll take responsibility for you master, nya!" She said with glee while her face was mere inches away from mine.

The first thing I noticed was that she smells quite nice. The second was that her eyes were quite captivating. And lastly, this wasn't part of the plan at all! 

[Congratlation! Due to the player's action of wooing Kuroka, the player has gained +1 DEX. Hopefully, this stat increase will come in handy one day.]

What the fuck!? Are you trying to pick a fight with me system!?

[Due to the player's rude remark, Gamer's Mind will no longer be activated when talking with the opposite sex.]

You mean you were helping in the first place!? If you did, then why wasn't Gamer's Mind going off when I was panicking?

[Due to the player's keen observation, the player has gained +1 WIS]

[Due to the player's action, the player has gained a new perk!]

[Closet Pervert - John is a closet pervert. The player is more willing to try out new kinks. The player gains a +10% chance of attracting freaks. The player loss -10% attraction from the opposite sex.]

Well shit. Did I mention that I hate the system? 

------------------------------------

"So what is your name anyway?" I asked Kuroka, even though I already knew the answer.

"Kuroka, but you can keep using my pet name, Kuro, nya," Kuroka answered.

"Right, so Kuroka, do you want to take that collar off? I really thought you were just a normal cat, I didn't mean to you know," I said while feeling a bit embarrassed about making a grown woman into being my 'pet.'

"Nya, after how hard to tried to make me your pet, and giving me so much fish? How could I say no? Besides, I did say I'll take responsibility. If master is into these kinds of things, Kuro-chan doesn't mind too, nya~," she said while purring at the end.

"Y-you're wrong, I'm not into those kinds of things!" I denied it quickly. 

"Master you are quite shy, nya. Don't worry, when I say I'll take responsibility. I mean I will take responsibility for everything, nay~," she said while looking at my crotch intently.

Sensing the impending danger to my little brother, I shifted away from Kuroka. Creating distance between us.

"R-right, so what did you do to that old man anyways?" I said, trying to change the subject.

"Not much, all I did was ate his whole supply of fish," she replied while inching closer to me, "What about you, nya? What were you doing before I met you?"

Seeing how Kuroka was immediately closing the distance I created, my heart almost gave out. This woman was definitely a danger to my health. And please Kuroka, stop getting closer to me! I'm moving away from you for a reason woman!

"Not much I was just making my to school," I replied. That's right, I was making my way to school.

Wait... Today is the first day of school. Today is the first day of school!

"Holy shit! Today is the first day of school! Sona is going to kill me!" I yelled out. Is this karma for trying to screw Issei over!?

With no time to spare, I grabbed onto Kuroka who have been trying to inch her way closer to me, and used ID Create.

------------------------------------

After going back into the real world, while still holding onto Kuroka's hand. I sprinted towards the direction of the school.

"Ne, why are we running master, nya," Kuroka asked.

"To school. Today is the first day of school, we have an entrance ceremony, and if I am late for it, Sona is going to have my head," I replied.

Is Sona scary? Not really, in fact, I am quite infatuated with her beauty, but she is strict and ruthless. Getting scold by her would be quite a headache. How did I meet her? Well, it was simple, during my first year, Issei and his sidekicks thought it would be a good idea to peek at the females' changing room. I, of course, being the brother of Issei was at the wrong place at the wrong time and got roped in. The four of us were later dragged into the student's council room and scorn by Sona.

Of course, I wanted to say that I was able to take all her scorn and didn't cry, but no. She knows how to make it hurts the most. If anything she exhibits the saying, a pen is mightier than a sword perfectly. After the incident, the school called home to inform my parents of the incident. That day when I return home, I found my parents, who were atheism, praying to God for grandchildren. 

"Ah, well since you will be at school, what about me, nya?" Kuroka asked.

"I don't know. You could always transform back into a cat and just wander around or go mess around with the old man from this morning or something," I said.

Having Kuroka around would only cause more trouble. The reason, why I am so adamant about getting rid of Kuroka, was simple. Kuroka is wanted and is branded as an SS rank stray demon. It's not a good idea to bring an SS rank stray demon into the territory of which, mind you, are own by two devil's heiress. Who mind you again, who's siblings are Serafall Leviathan and  Sirzechs Lucifer, the ruler of the underworld.

As we ran it hit me that I am holding onto Kuroka's hand. I tried letting go. Keyword, I tried. As soon as I attempted to let go, she tightens her grip. Kuroka, being a higher level than me, easily overpowering me. Seeing no point in fight backing, especially with bigger issues at hand, I paid no mind to her action and kept running.

"Ne, leaving little old me all alone. How cruel of you, master, nya," she said while sobbing.

Fool me once shame on you, fooling me twice, yeah right. I can tell those tears are fake. 

As we proceed I realized taking a right turn at the stoplight would be faster. With Kuroka, holding on to my hand, I couldn't run at full speed. To maximize my full speed, I came up with a solution. 

"Ah, sorry Kuroka," I apologized.

With one fell swoop, I scoped Kuroka with my other arm and carried her in my arms.

"Kya!" She lets out a startling cry, and you know she was started when she didn't finish her sentence with her trademark nya.

It felt nice surprising her like that. Princess carrying Kuroka also feels nice, not to mention how soft her thighs were. Her flustered face was also a plus too. Of course, I would be savoring the moment, but the fear of Sona was too much to handle.

------------------------------------

Before long school was in sight. I tried to let Kuroka go, but she kept clinging to me. 

"Um, Kuroka, let me go. I need to go to school now," I said.

"No! I still want to be carried, nya!" She said while pouting.

This little rascal. At this rate, I'm going to be late. Time to compromised.

"Alright, how about this, you let me go to school and I'll carry you later after school is over," I said.

"Really? Alright, that is a deal then, nya," she said with glee.

"Yes yes, now let me go," I said, "And try not to stir up any trouble, you hear!?"

"Who do you think I am? I'm Kuroka, nya~" she said as she transforms and quickly ran off.

Yes and that is what I feared the most. Well like I usually say, out of sight out of mind. What I need to be focusing on at the moment is school. I don't have a watch, but judging by how the sun is, it looked to be around 9 to 10 AM. Well, it seems like I missed the entrance ceremony, which is nice because honestly, just sitting there and listening to people talk is quite boring. 

"John," a feminine voice cut through the air. This voice although sounding pleasant holds quite a lot of malice.

The person I fear meeting the most just happens to be the first person to greet me.

"What a coincident, Sona! What are you up to?" I said while meeting her cold gaze.

"John," Sona repeated.

"I see I see, so you were stretching your limbs too huh? Well, I have to go to class so don't let me ruin your fun," I said. 

With no time to wait I quickly turn and half heartily jog to my class.

"Follow me John," she command.

"To the student council room?" I asked.

"To the student council room," she affirmed.

Of course, right now I have my back turn to Sona, if I were to run, I could probably make it to class. But something I've realized about Sona is that she held grudges.

Remember the story of how I met Sona? Well, Issei and his sidekicks weren't just peeking, they also conducted a raid into the female's changing room. It was known as, "The Great Panty Heist," among the male members of the school. Obviously, all the boys got in trouble, but they couldn't just suspend the whole male student body, so to set an example the leader of the great panty heist was punished.

So that means Issei and his two sidekicks were punished along with me. As for why I got in trouble, well it wasn't because I was the leader of the heist or anything. It was because I just happened to be a participant in the great panty heist and the panty that I got my hands upon just sp happen to be Sona's. 

All of this couldn't have been avoided, my reputation could have been saved, but I couldn't resist. The reason why? Well, it was simple, with the amount of testosterone flowing around and with almost everyone, if not all, of the male student body, was in on it. It was just a given, as any self-respected man I have a duty to participate in the heist. 

Anyways, I almost got caught with Sona's blue panty, but with my quick reflex, I was able to shove it into my inventory. Unfortunately, for me, she somehow knew that I had her panty, and even without hard evidence I was still apprehended along with the perverts.  Because of, "The Great Panty Heist," Issei and his sidekicks along with me became known throughout the school as the perverted quartet.

To this day she still held a grudge for her lost panty, and to this day I still have Sona's blue panty in my inventory.

Is Sona scary? Not really, in fact, I am quite infatuated with her beauty. Am I afraid of her? Definitely. If she ever finds out that I still have her panty, even I can't say for certain I'll make it out alive.

------------------------------------

"Ah, John-san how have you been?"

"Good morning Momo, I've been good, how about you?"  I greeted. 

After agreeing to come with Sona, I was greeted by Momo, a member of the student council. With the amount of time I've been apprehended by Sona due to her grudge, I've quickly grown familiar with the other student council member. 

"Good, good. So~ what did you do this time John?" She asked cheekily.

"Now now, even I don't know what I did this time. If I were to guess then, it's probably because Sona finally fell for my charm," I said innocently.

[Detect Bloodlust!]

Whoa whoa, calm down there Sona I was just kidding! Don't kill me, please!

"Oi, don't talk about Kaichou like that!" yelled an idiot.

Who is this idiot? Well, it is Saij of course.

"Settle down Saij, and John doesn't get too comfortable," Sona said, "You guys are dismissed, for now, there is something I want to discussed with John, privately."

"Are you sure about this Kaichou? Are you sure about being in a room with this pervert," Saij said accusingly.

Oi Saij, don't call me a pervert! Weren't you one of the first few people to enter the girl's changing room during the panty heist? I understand if you are still salty about not getting your hands on Sona's panty, but that doesn't excuse you from being a pervert too! If anything you should be supporting me! Whatever happened to the chivalry of being perverts!

"I can handle myself. Leave," Sona commanded.

------------------------------------

After dismissing the other, the only people in the room were just Sona and me.

"So? What did you bring me here for?" I asked.

"You know what you did," She stated accusingly.

"W-what do you mean? I was just going to class," I said trying to sound as convincing as I could.

"Yes, of course after skipping the entrance ceremony and the whole first period? You think I didn't notice your absence?" Sona replied.

"Eh? If it's not that then what is it? And why did you notice my absence? I'm pretty sure I wasn't the only one absent today," I said.

"I-I well, after the stunt you pulled during your first year, how could I not keep my eyes on you, y-you pervert!" She said, while hastily adjusting her glasses. 

Did the cold and calculated Sona just stuttered? No, no way I must be dreaming or something.

"Besides that's not what  I want to talk about," She said.

"Well if it is not about me skipping the first period, then what do you want to talk about then?" I said while feeling genuinely confused.

"M-my, you know. I want it back..." Sona said while sounding incoherent.

Eh? What thing do you want back?

"What do you want back? I don't have anything that belongs to you," I said while feeling lost.

"Y-you-," she barely stutters out, with her bright red face.

If I wasn't so confused I would say at this moment, Sona looked adorable. With her teary eyes, and her red face and her incoherent speech. Honestly, she is the complete opposite of her usual self; calm, cold, and collected. Right now she looks like a fool. It makes me want to laugh for a second that I was afraid of this woman.

"Y-you pervert!!!" she yelled out, "You think I didn't notice that you were the one who stole my panty!"

Eh!? Since when did she notice that!? Did I said wasn't afraid of this woman? I take that back, the way she is looking at me right now, she looks like she is about to commit murder!

"W-wait, calm down Sona! I don't know what you are talking about! Please calm down!" I said.

"T-those panty were my favorites! I have tracking magic on them! Over the summer break, I tried tracking them and it leads to your house multiple times!" She paused to collect herself, and with a single breath she continues, "Y-you think you can hide it forever? You pervert!" 

Shit, I've been found out! I thought I was safe, was it because I kept taking them out of my inventory over the summer? Is that how she was able to trace their location? A-and no I'm not a pervert! I just took them out because they had magic property! I was curious about the magic property! All I did was use observe on her panty, I swear! 

Damn. Sorry Issei, I guess I'll have to use you as a scapegoat again. Thank you, Issei! As an older brother, it is your responsibility to save the younger one! Your sacrifice shall not be in vain, my great and courageous older brother!

"I think you got the wrong brother, it must have been Issei! He is more perverted than me after all!" I replied, as naturally as I could while feeling the sins crawling on my back.

"Who did you think I asked first! He said it was you!" Sona said hysterically.

Issei you bastard! How could you do this to me!? I thought we were brothers! How could you be so cowardly in the face of danger! How can you even call yourself a man!

"He said you did t-this and that with my p-panty! I want them back, y-you pervert!" Sona cried out with a crimson face, while the delirious look in her eyes remained.

I-I did no such thing! I just used observe on your panty! Who would have known that the magic property on your panty was actually just tracking magic!? I did it out of pure intention, I swear! Is that so wrong!? I'm innocent!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 53.1K 67
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
185K 6.8K 45
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024
382K 13.4K 86
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
392K 8.1K 35
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.