Espresso Yourself Cafe

By floral-honey

*DISCONTINUED* Izuku owns a cafe. Dekubowl. Random updates. Hisashi is a good dad. Inko is a good mom. Cats... More

How it Started - 9/27/19
IM SORRY
Question
The Surprise - 12/7/19
Surprise Pt.2 - 12/18/19
Filler Okay - 10/12/19
Moving - 10/20/19
Update
Finding the Cafe - 11/8/19
NOT AN UPDATE SO SORRY
IT'S MAH BIRTHDAY!!
WHAT?!?!?
The Next Time I'm Updating...
Opinion??
Why is he here?! - 3/18/20
Just Dances they did - 3/22/20
Talk with Kacchan - 3/22/20
Abt the bkdk
okay guys
ok imma probs delete this fic
im freakin the fuc out rn
question for yall
FACE REVEAL TIIIIMMMEEE
Setting up the Cafe - 10/20/20
not an actual update sorry
Setting Up the Cafe pt. 2 - 3/6/21
Im discontinuing lol

Rgular day for the Midoriya fam - 3/22/20

3.2K 77 38
By floral-honey

A/N: Henlo my precious little beans!! I am just doing a filler chapter about the Midoriya's like what they do and that is going to be how Hisashi looks and he has black curly hair and red eyes and freckles. Inko is going to look like how she was when Izuku was a toddler. Izuku's body is pretty feminine and he has wide hips a small waist and thick thighs (picture below but a bit smaller and more muscular) and he is short 5'0'' is his height.

Izuku's body

Here is a song: Tia Tamera by Doja Cat ft. Rico Nasty

Izuku POV

I woke up and walked to my kitchen in my pjs (A/N: his pjs are the same ones in the last chapter). I started to make myself a black cherry, peach, and vanilla refresher tea. With fresh fruit of course who do you think I am? I also start making a western breakfast that has french toast with whipped cream and fresh berries, hash browns, and scrambled eggs. I make my parents their coffee and set the table. My parents come down after about 5 minutes.

"Aww thank you sweetie!" Mom says to me.

"Yeah thanks Zuzu." My dad also thanks me.

"No problem! I just wanted to do something for us!" I reply to them

We eat and go get dressed for the day.

_______Time Skip_______

I have to model today because one of the models called in sick and mom didn't have anyone else to do it! We are supposed to be doing lingerie too! I'm super embarrassed because I have to model lingerie in front of my mom and other people.

"Izuku honey! I have the lingerie ready for you! Hurry up!" Mom yells to me.

"Okay Ma! I'm going as fast as I can!" I reply to her.

I just finished putting on some makeup.

I run to mom and she hands me a hanger with a clothes protector (A/N: Idk what to call it. It goes over clothes when your traveling or smth.) I run to the changing rooms and change as fast as I can. I look at the lingerie and blush.

'Of course it's a pretty revealing one! UGH!' I think to myself as I change into it.

Here is the lingerie he's wearing (A/N: It's revealing to Izuku and imagine the bra isn't that big)

Izuku's makeup (A/N: Imagine that those lashes are real a little shorter though and no lipstick)

(A/N: Only the blush and did I forget to mention Izuku also has braces?? Also he is going to wear his piercings still.)

(A/N: Also it's just the septum and tongue piercing no lip piercings.)

Still Izuku POV

_______Time Skip to After the Photo shoot_______

I had to do a bunch of provocative poses by myself and with some other people! It was super embarrassing! But I'd do anything to help my mother and father succeed with their businesses.

I'm just getting dressed in some comfy clothes from after the shoot and making myself some tea and some acai yogurt with berries and granola.

Izuku's outfit (A/N: Minus the bag and jewelry)

Izuku's makeup

(A/N: He's wearing the same lip gloss from the photo shoot.)

"Hey mom dad! I'm going for a walk around our property!" I told my parental units.

"Okay honey!" Mom replied to me. Dad's probably busy right now.

I left to walk around my property and I carried my phone with me. I walked till I was out front again and by the pool. I sat down and took off my heels and put my feet in the deep end and just relaxed.

I was startled by my phone ringing and I picked it up without looking at the contact name.

"Hello?" I ask into my phone.

"Uh hey is this Izuku?" Asks a deepish husky voice.

"U-Uh this is him. W-Who's asking?" I stutter back while blushing.

"Oh it's Katsuki." Katsuki says.

"Oh! Hey Katsuki!" I reply to him.

"Hey Izuku! I was wondering if I could come over sometime so we could talk or we could meet up if you don't want me to come over." He asked me.

"Oh no! It's totally fine if you come over so we could talk!" I tell him.

"Okay great! I guess I'll see you around then?" He asks.

"Yeah totally! See you around and I'll text you my address." I tell him.

"Okay talk to you later Izuku, bye." He says to me.

"Okay byee!" I reply to him.

I hang up and squeal because I just talked to my (still) crush! I text him my address and he replies with a thumbs up.

I get up dust off my skirt and grab my phone and heels and walk through the grass to the front door. i walk inside and take the stairs to my room and get dressed into some leggings and a strappy sports bra with some fluffy socks and his glasses. (A/N: He had contacts in all day)

Izuku's outfit (A/N: Sorry I will always post his outfits and makeup and shit)

(A/N: Just his leggings)

I walked back downstairs and went to the living room and my mom and dad were in there watching t.v. and I walked up to them and asked...

"I challenge you to a just dance battle!" I challenged them.

"Oh. You hear that hun he want to challenge the king and queen of just dance to a battle!" my mom said

"Oh I hear ya Koko." My dad replied to my mom.

"If I remember correctly I won the last battle!" I told them.

"I don't seem to recall that. Do you hun?" My mom asked my dad playfully.

"I don't remember that either Zuzu." My dad said.

"Okay then prove that you're the just dance king and queen!" I challenged them.

"Okay then!" They replied in unison.

Then we battled for the top spot for a couple of hours and I won!

"Ha! In your faces! I'm the new queen!" I bragged.

"Okay okay we give!" They both replied out of breath.

"Oh and tomorrow we all have top scope out that cafe I found since we didn't do it a couple of days ago since we were busy." I told them

"Okay sweetie well we are going to bed so be quiet if you're gonna stay up okay?" My mom told me.

"Okay goodnight guys I love you and I will be quiet." I told them.

I give them hugs and kissed their cheeks and we all went our rooms.

I dressed into some pjs and smoked some of my devils lettuce.

Izuku's pjs

A/N: This chapter took me a pretty long time to finish, sorry if you got confused on some parts or didn't like it. I will try my best to update as much as possible during the time I'm off. I hoped you liked this chapter though my little beans! Well until next time my little beans! I love you guys you're the best! MyMy-chan out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 4.3K 50
β₯β₯β₯ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•”π•™π•–π•€ 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ, π•Žπ• π•Ÿ'π•₯ π•žπ•–π•’π•Ÿ π•’π•Ÿπ•ͺπ•₯π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•”π•™π•–π•€ 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ...
867K 19.7K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1M 62K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
173K 3.6K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...