it chapter one | reader inser...

By mirage_on_fire

[A Bill Denbrough x reader] Something dangerous is haunting Derry, and 8 young outcasts are put to the test o... More

welcome
happy [second sorta] birthday!! [+memes]
characters
prologue
one | the introduction
two | don't cry
three | the sewers
five | the quarry
imma go cry now bye
six | kids are worse. way, way worse
seven | the first encounter
eight | beverly's bathroom
nine | rock war!
ten | "clowns"
👀
eleven | the group encounter
twelve | neibolt (pt.1)
thirteen | neibolt (pt.2)
fourteen | the fight to end all fights
fifteen | a month passes
sixteen | neibolt; the sequel
seventeen | under the well
eighteen | the final (?) battle (pt. 1)
nineteen | the final (?) battle (pt. 2)
twenty | the aftermath
thank you <3
second book

four | meeting beverly

19.2K 451 1K
By mirage_on_fire

A/n- Ayy, I uploaded twice in one day. I feel proud :D

a/n - why do people keep talking ab penis enlargement pills im-

---

"I think it's great that we're helping the new kid, but we also need to think of our own safety. I mean, he's bleeding all over and you guys do know that there's an AIDS epidemic happening right now as we speak, right? My mom's friend in New York City got it by touching a dirty pole on the subway. And a drop of AIDS blood got into his system through a hangnail. A hangnail!" Eddie explained, freaking out.

You and the boys were riding through town, listening to Eddie's rambling. You had been friends with him for almost 4 years, and you had learned how to block him out, and that's what you were doing as you rode your dark grey bike through the street.

Eventually, you made it to an alleyway next to the pharmacist, and you quickly dropped your bike to the floor and walked towards the bleeding boy as Stanley, Bill and Richie helped him off Bill's bike and onto a brown box, so he was sitting up against the wall of the alley. Eddie was still rambling.

"And you can amputate legs and arms. But how do you amputate a wai-- How do you amputate a waist? You guys do know that alleys are known for dirty needles that have AIDS, right? You guys do know that? Hey..." He must have realized we weren't listening because all of our attention was on the bleeding boy.

"Ah, w-we're screwed. R-Richie and Y/n, wait here. C-come on," He motioned to the others to follow him while he ran inside the pharmacy, while you turned to the boy.

"Glad I got to meet you before you died," Richie said suddenly, which caused you to give him a blank look.

"Hey, what's your name?" You asked the boy, smiling nicely. He looked at you with a confused expression, before pointing to himself.

"Me?" He asked in disbelief, and you tilted your head in confusion.

"Um... yeah?"

"O-oh, I'm... Ben. I'm sorry, I didn't expect you to talk to me since your really pretty and pretty girls usually don't talk to losers like me," He gushed, blushing.

Your face went a shade of crimson as you purse your lips, changing the subject, "who did this to you?"

"H-Henry Bowers."

"Henry fucking Bowers. Of course that cock-sucker had something to do with it," Richie exclaimed from behind you, as he kicked a stone. You turned to him and groaned.

"Ugh. He's an asshole." You groaned loudly, leaning against the alleyway wall and looking at Richie, who adjusted his glasses.

"I wish he would go missing," you said quietly, looking at him in the eye. 

"Affirmative, master L/n," he replied, wearing a fake accent. It made you smile lightly before sinking down the wall. What was taking the boys so long in there?

Suddenly, the three boys came running back into the alleyway, Eddie with an armful of stuff as he tried to keep up with the group. 

He came and crouched in front of Ben while Bill came and stood beside you. Stanley began walking off somewhere, but you weren't paying attention, you were chewing your nail and trying not to look at the flow of blood coming out of the poor boy's stomach. 

"Just suck the wound," you heard Richie tell Eddie as you stared at the ground, when you felt a hand slip into your own and give you a reassuring squeeze. You sighed lightly and turned to Bill, who was looking at you with a slight smile, but he turned and looked back at Ben when you saw him. You smiled slightly before turning back to the poor boy. 

"I need to focus right now," Eddie snapped back at Richie. 

"You need to focus?"

"Yeah, can you go get me something?" Eddie was trying his hardest to cover the 'H' shaped wound with a bandage. 

"Jesus! What do you need?" 

"Go get my bifocals. I hide 'em in my second fanny pack."

"Why do you have two fanny packs?" You asked, tilting your head. 

"I need to focus right now and it's a long story. I don't want to get into it," 

"Oh god, he's bleeding bad, oh my god," you winced and tried to look away somewhere else when you heard a voice behind you.

"Ben from soc?" 

You turned towards the source and saw a girl. You had seen her before, passing in the hallways at school sometimes and you had even had a conversation once or twice. You instantly recognized her as Beverly. She had long red hair and was wearing simple clothes. She was walking towards the group of you with Stanley following not too far behind. 

"You have to suck the wound before you apply the band-aids. This is 101!" Richie was still annoying Eddie, not seeming to notice the girl walking towards them. 

"You don't know what you're talking about!"

"Are you okay? That looks like it hurts," Beverly asked as she walked to stand in front of Ben. 

"Oh. No, I'm good. I just... fell," he lied, and Richie scoffed. 

"Yeah. Right into Henry Bowers."

"Shut it, Richie," Stanley snapped. 

"Why? It's the truth."

"You sure they got the right stuff to fix you up?" She asked again with a smile. She seemed nice, and you smiled at the thought of someone in this town that was actually a nice person. 

"You know, we'll take care of him. Uh, thanks again, Beverly," Stanley stuttered, as he smiled at her. 

You could tell the boys didn't want to tell her about this because of the rumors. Beverly had a lot of them following her. Apparently, she was a slut, and her body-count was higher than 20. It made you feel pity for the girl, and you pursed your lips.

"Sure. Maybe I'll see you around," she smiled sweetly at the boy.

"Yeah, we were thinking about going to the quarry tomorrow, if you wanna come?" Stanley suggested, and you raised an eyebrow.

This caught you all off-guard. Stanley had just invited a girl to the quarry that wasn't you. This was... new.

"Good to know. Thanks," she replied, before waving at Ben and walking away. 

"Nice going bringing up Bowers in front of her," Stanley snapped at Richie once Beverly was out of ear-shot.

"Yeah, dude, you heard what she did," Eddie agreed, looking up at him. 

"What'd she do?" Ben asked, confused, and you winced.

"More like, 'Who'd she do?' From what I hear, the list is longer than my wang!" Richie ran a hand along his groin, and you rolled your eyes. 

"That's not saying much," you spoke. 

"Anyway, they're just rumors," Bill backed you up. 

"Anyway, Bill had her back in third grade-," Richie began, and you narrowed your eyes at him, confused. What did he mean? "-They kissed in the school play. The reviews said you can't fake that sort of passion!" 

Wait... what? You hadn't heard about this before. Just the thought of Bill kissing another girl made your blood run cold. It was weird, you could remember that stupid play but you couldn't remember when he kissed her?

"Richie, sh-shut up!" Bill snapped.

"What?" You questioned Richie as he looked incredibly guilty.

"I-um, nevermind. Anyway, pip-pip and tally-ho, my good fellows, I do believe this chap requires our utmost attention. Get in there, Dr. K. Come on, fix him up," he pushed Eddie closer to Ben and ignored you. You just looked around in disbelief. 

Why weren't they telling you about this? You turned to Bill.

"What do they mean you kissed Beverly?" You asked and he pursed his lips. 

"I- don't w-worry, I just don't- I don't kn-know, don't w-w-worry about it. I'll t-tell you later," he stuttered and you gave him a questioning look before slipping your hand out of his hold and crossing your arms. 

"I- o-okay?" You replied and turned back to the group. Ben looked like he was in pain, Richie and Eddie were arguing, and Stan looked like he was completely done with the pair's bickering. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.8K 791 32
just the 2017 IT kids, book kids, 2019 IT adults, book adults, and your imagination
103K 2K 12
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, y/n is new to derry and gains 4 possessive stalkers, as well as 7 losers. yandere! various it x fem!reader. reader is poc friendly:...
106K 2.7K 17
"the plan will work, it's a great plan. don't worry," seventeen year old y/n y/l/n is stuck in a situation she can't get out. she's in love with her...
116K 3.1K 17
🌸Sequel to Losers: Bill Denbrough x Reader🌸 🎈MAJOR IT CHAPTER 2 SPOILERS🎈 ‼️CANCELLED ‼️ (Y/n) Tozier had truly made something out of herself aft...