Transformers 1 ( Optimus Prim...

By shook1233

I really hope you enjoy I am planning to do another one. Once again I hope you Enjoy and I apologize in advan... More

Chapter 1: Ace Lennox
Chapter 2: Party!
Chapter 3: The Robot
Chapter 4: Autobots
Chapter 5: Sams house
Chapter 7: Sector 7
Chapter 8: reunited
Chapter 9: The plan
Chapter 10: The Final Battle
Chapter 11: The after math
Chapter 12: who are they?
Chapter 13: Food!
Chapter 14: Prom
Chapter 15: Prom pt 2
Chapter 16: Prom pt 3
Chapter 17: Car wash
A/n
A/n

Chapter 6: Wounds

1.2K 35 1
By shook1233

I ran on the path they had not wanting to mess up Ron's grass. Then I see Sam and Ron talking, I went up to them. Luckily I was still wearing Jason's sweater so Ron wouldn't be asking questions about my injury.

Ron: Thanks for staying on my path Ace.

Ace: Oh uh yeah no problem.

Ron: So what brought you hear

Ace: Just came to get something from Sams room *Smiles*

He nodded and went back to talking to Sam. Sam looked at me like he was going to kill me. I mean I did leave the others with the Autobots. I turn around to see Optimus standing high and mighty and I started to panic.

Ace: *Whispers* Sam!

He looked at me and saw what was going on he started to lean on the door frame while still talking to his dad. Bumblebee came around the corner and started to shush us.

Ace: *Whispers* No go back!

I made eye contact with Optimus I was shaking my head telling him not to come here but he ignored me. I let out a big sigh and tried not to let out an irritated growl.

Sam: All right, I love you! Sleep good, handsome man!

I looked at Sam with a 'bitch really' face, which was definitely not suspicious. He just waved me off and we started to go to Optimus.

Sam: No, watch the path! Watch the path! Watch the... Please, please, please.

Then all the Autobots came I facepalmed so hard that Sam got a bit concerned.

Ace: *Sighs*

Optimus started to walk near a water fountain that Sam has and Sam started to panic.

Sam: No, no, wait. No, no, no! Oh, no!

Optimus stepped on the water fountain, I cringed poor Sam.

Optimus: Sorry, my bad

Sam: Oh, I... You couldn't...You couldn't wait for five...You couldn't wait for five minutes? I told you to just stay! Just stay! God!

He looked at me I just looked at him back with a blank face. Sam was getting irritated I tried to calm him down. It was Working till Mikaela, Shelby, and Jason came. Then Sam turns to face me and put a hand in his face.

Sam: I told you to watch them. I told you.

Ace: Do they looked like they were going to listen to me! They can just squish me anytime they want!

Sam: Your right sorry

Mikaela: They seem to be in a little bit of a rush.

Jason: I mean it's not like our planet is in danger or anything.

Shelby: Ugh! Shut up

The 3 of them started to argue, and Sam steps back not wanting to be part of it. Then we saw Mojo Sams dog lifting up his leg on Ironhide.

Ace: Oh no

Sam turn to see Mojo, he started to freak out. I was praying that Ironhide wouldn't kill him.

Sam: Mojo, Mojo! Off the robot! God!

Mojo being the savage he is pissed all over Ironhide I tried my best not to laugh.

Ironhide: Oh, wet

He took out his cannons I almost fainted, I quickly ran to Sam. Sam grabbed Mojo he looked terrified.

Sam: No, no, no, no, no! Easy! Easy! Hold on! Hold! This is Mojo. This is Mojo. He's a pet of mine.

Ace: He's a pet. Okay? That's all.

Sam: If you could just put the guns away...

Ace: Put them away. Please.

Ironhide: You have a rodent infestation.

Ace: A what?

Ironhide: Shall I terminate?

Shelby and the others can see what was going on I guess we were freaking out too much.

Sam: No, no, no, no. He's not a rodent, he's a Chihuahua. This is my... This is my Chihuahua. We love Chihuahuas! Don't we?

He all nodded and went to pet Mojo, then Ironhide put his cannons away. We sighed in relief

Ironhide: He's leaked lubricants all over my foot.

Sam: He peed on you? Bad Mojo. Bad Mojo!

Ironhide: Bad Mojo!

Sam: I'm sorry.

Ace: It's a male dominance thing.

Ironhide: My foots going to rust.

I patted his foot and smiled gently at him, he just looked at me then turned away. Sam started to go to the house I was going to go with him but he stops me.

Sam: No you have more control of them.

I sighed but nodded Optimus started to come closer to us but Sam stopped him.

Sam: Sh! Shut up and go hide.

Optimus: Just hurry.

Once Sam went in, I started to take Jason's sweater off I looked at my cut it was gross. Blood everywhere and the cut was pretty deep and big but not deep enough to get stitches.

Jason: That's fucking disgusting

Shelby: *Gags*

Ace: Stop overreacting

I saw the Autobot looking at me, Shelby, and Jason. I guess we are that loud.

Optimus: Autobots recon

They all started to move well Sam is going to kill me, Ratchet then came closer to us.

Ratchet: Optimus wanted me to check on your wound

Ace: oh right

He called the others to come help cause he's a big ass robot. He started to scan me it felt weird it was a bit ticklish too.

Ratchet: your wound is pretty big it's starts at your shoulder and goes a few inches downer

Ace: no wonder my shoulder was hurting

Ratchet: I need you 3 to tear off her sleeve, all the dirt she has on can infect her wound.

Ace: So who wants to do it *Smirks*

They all cringed none of them like blood and I know that, they all started to complain about who was going to do it. It was me annoyed I ended up doing it, but I ripped up more than I was supposed to by accident.

Ace: Oh fuck me!

They all turn to look when they saw they covered Jason's eyes. My shirt was almost ripped in half my black bra was showing along with my stomach. The only thing that kept my shirt from falling was the other side of my sleeve. The girls kept staring at me

Ace: Why are you guys staring?

Shelby: I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD ABS!!

Jason: SHE DOES?!?

Mikaela: not trying to be weird but you have an amazing body *Smiles*

Ace: O-Okay...

Ratchet came back and looked at me confused I explained how I accidentally ripped my shirt I didn't know my shirt was that easy to rip.

Ratchet: I see....well I need one of you to clean the blood off, then disinfect it with hydrogen peroxide after put this medication on her wound and finally wrapped it up in this bandage.

He took the stuff out from his chest and gave it to us, Mikaela grabbed a wet towel that Ratchet gave to us it was clean. She then started to wipe the blood after that.

Mikaela: here comes the worst part

She looked at me with sympathy, I knew this was going to hurt like a bitch. Shelby and Jason got me to hold me still. I took a deep breath and Mikaela started to put the hydrogen peroxide on me.

Ace: AH SON OF A BITCH!

Everyone turns to look at me, you can see white bubbles starting to form. It was gross, to be honest, Mikaela wipes off the liquid that wasn't on my arm.

Mikaela: Alright Ace one more time

Ace: *Groans*

Shelby: you can do it

Jason: Yeah you're strong!

I gave them a small smile and nodded at Mikaela. She pour it again and it was burning like a bitch.

Ace: FUCK!

After a while Ratchet told us to put the medication and wrapped my arm in the bandage. That's what Mikaela did now I need to find an extra shirt. Maybe there some in Sams house.

Ace: Thanks Mikaela *Smiles*

Mikaela: No problem Ace

I started to walk around till Optimus called me, I turned around and started to walk towards him. When I came closer though he wasn't looking at me he was looking somewhere else

Optimus: How are you feeling?

Ace: well cleaning my wound was really painful

Optimus: Yes I heard...

Ace: What are you looking at?

Optimus: Nothing.....I suggest you find a shirt...

Ace: Oh right!

No wonder I couldn't help but blush a bit, such a gentleman. I asked him if he could lift me up to Sams room he agreed and called Mikaela and the others over as well.

Mikaela: They really want those glasses

Ace: No kidding

Optimus: please hurry

Sam quickly went to us and helped us out of Optimus hand. He then looked at me shocked and looked away.

Sam: WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU!

Ace: Well my shirt ripped *Giggles*

He started to look around his room he then threw me one of my undershirt.

Sam: you are lucky you sometimes leave your clothes here my mom even washes them and puts them in my room for me to return to you.

He then turn to Mikaela and started to tell her where she should look for the glasses. I went near the window from where we came from and started to change there. I know nobody was going to see me 1 because the Autobots aren't perverted well that's so far from what I have seen and 2 Sam and Mikaela are busy and I know Sam isn't like that.

After I finish changing I notice the undershirt it tighter than the others I sighed. I then started to help look for the glasses.

Ace: Oh boy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.3K 683 13
A Experiment escapes from Hoover Dam, two years later, Sam buys a car with his adopted younger sister, Matsuri. After he bought the car, weird things...
5.6K 169 33
Ha HA I am rewriting this! AGAIN! Right now I'm making this into a enemies to friends to lovers, slow burn piece of gold so please bear with me! I sw...
98.9K 3.4K 27
Transformers|| Revenge Of The Fallen. || Story 2 || Two years has passed since the battle between Autobots and Decepticons. After the saving the univ...
9.7K 270 11
𝖲𝖾𝗊𝗎𝖾𝗅 𝗍𝗈: 𝗔𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗣𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗲𝘁 𝖡𝖺𝗌𝖾𝖽 𝗈𝗇: 𝗧𝗿𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗺𝗲𝗿𝘀 [2007 𝗠𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗲] 𝖲𝖾𝖼𝗈𝗇𝖽 𝖨𝗇𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝗈𝖿:...