𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 | 𝐆𝐢𝐠𝐢...

By sammm_atienza

Gigi Hadid / G!P You It was just fucking around in the beginning, but the more they get to know each other's... More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Chapter 2

9.7K 303 111
By sammm_atienza

I didn't proofread sorry for mistakes.

-

Your PoV

The Next day

After showering, I dressed up before getting all my things and going downstairs.

Your Outfit👇🏻

"Damn, guuurl. You showin' some long legs, huh?" Z said and tried slapping my legs.

"Stooop. You want this 'long legs' to choke you up?" I threatened her making her scoff and was about to argue with me but the two other girls showed up.

"Is there something going on here?" Emily asked with raised eyebrow.

"Nahh. Zendaya is just being Zendaya.." I told them causing them to nod.

"You fine as hell." Barbara complimented me making me blush a little.

"Alright, that's enough. I'll see you when I see you. Don't make a mess!" I shouted causing them to answer 'okaaay!' as I walk to my garage and get into my car.

-

When I arrived at Abel's house, I got in front of their huge gate and texted Abel saying I arrived. Suddenly, the gate automatically opened making me drive in and park my car.

When I walked inside, I was greeted by Abel looking at me with a grin before jumping on me for a hug. My eyes widen before catching Abel and falling onto the floor with him.

"Y/N!!" We heard three guys shouted.

"Ow.." I mumbled as three more people joined the hug on the floor.

"Sorry, little sis. We just missed you so much." Zayn said as we get up from the floor.

"I missed you guys too. We'll finally get to hang out all the time."

"You're right! But now, we need to go at the club since we still need to sort the place out. Let's go!" Fai said before pulling us towards Abel's car.

-

When we arrived at the building, we got out and walked inside.

"So Y/n, Hails told us she didn't told you about this cause she wanted to discuss this in person with you. But from what I heard, Z beat her to it." Travis said with a chuckle causing me to nod with a smile.

"So what's the plan for this club?" I asked as I looked around the area.

"Well, this club is actually for VIP's only. Like celebrities, models, and it could be our other friends who is not high profiled, but only if they are with us or given an invitation, and more. This is actually gonna be the first club for the celebrities which means that no paparazzi's or other people are allowed in this place. We also have securities that will make sure that no other people can enter beside for the owners, invited guests and the VIP's." Abel explained making me nod in amusement.

"Wow. That's a great idea actually. Who thought of this?" I asked.

"The girls." Fai said and hand me the iPad he was holding.

"We put all our ideas in there so now Y/n/n, all you have to do is to type all the materials we needed there and then we can get started." Zayn said and gave my shoulder a squeeze.

-

Gigi's PoV

We are currently in New York for our last photoshoot this week and Bella can't stop whining for goodness sake.

"Gigiiiii, my legs are killing me." She said as she hold onto Taylor's shoulder.

"What do you want me to do? Carry you?" I asked with a chuckle.

"Uh duhh." She said seriously and stared at me.

"No way, Bells. Besides, Ken is finishing up, just wait." I told her causing her to nod with a sigh.

"Hey, girls. Thanks for waiting. Let's go?" Kendall asked as we all grab our bags.

"Yes, I'm dying from boredom." Taylor said as we walked out of the building with paparazzi's up on our ass..not literally tho.

"Random question," Vanessa said as soon as we got into the car. "Do flies fuck?" She asked.

"This bitch..why would we know?" Bella said causing us to snicker.

"I don't know, maybe becaus-"

"Are you hungry?" Bella cuts her off.

"Not reall-"

"Yes you are so let's just go to a drive-thru and I'll buy you any food you want, okay?" Bells told her causing Vanessa to shut up as we drive towards mcdonalds.

"Girls, Travis just texted me asking if we want our own office at the club, what do you guys think?" Hails asked.

"I never thought of that but I'm down." Ken said causing all of us to nod too.

"But where are they gonna do that?" I asked.

"..uhh," Hails said as she typed on her phone. "Travis said that they're gonna hire someone to destroy the place to make an underground office."

"So they'll do something like a full makeover? But a building of course." Kylie said.

"Yep. We'll see it next month since the guys said they wanted to impress us or whatever shit they're up to.." Hails said causing us to laugh.

"They better do something decent while we let them do the work." Vanessa said causing Tay to look at her.

"How about you do the same, Nessa. Instead of asking us every goddamn day if all bugs fuck." Taylor said bluntly causing us to burst out laughing.

"Geez.." Vanessa mumbled making Tay give her a look. "Fine, Tay. I just wanted to know...wait, last question."

"What?"

"Why am I single? I'm amazing as fuck, why wouldn't anyone date me?" Vanessa asked making Kendall snicker.

"Because you always reject them and say you're not ready and shit.." I told her causing her to stare at me and mumble an 'oh'

"Really? I said that?" She asked making us laugh and nod. "How about you?"

"Nahh, I'm not interested in every person who asks me on dates. I don't know why but I hate it when new people are around me, they ruin my vibes." I said truthfully making them nod in understanding.

"That's alright, Gi. We know it didn't end well with him, so I think you're trying to be more careful now." My sister said making me smile at her.

"I am..I don't want anyone hurting me again like he used to. I can't even make physical contact with anyone without flinching or getting tense, it's getting on my fucking nerves." I sighed.

"Don't worry, babe. He's in jail now, you don't have to be scared about him coming back anymore. And I'm sure those traumatic situations will end soon." Kylie said with a comforting smile making me give her a wink and a smile back.

It's been 3 minutes with a comfortable silence surrounding us when suddenly-

"Who wants to have a threesome with Taylor and I?" Kendall suddenly asked making our eyes widen and Taylor to turn a deep shade of red.

"Kendall!" Taylor said and slapped her on the arm. We were expecting her to argue with Ken but then again-

"What?"

"You didn't inform me." Tay said normally making us look at them unbelievably.

"I can't with you two.." I shook my head at them.

"We were just fucking with you guys, we didn't really fucked or done something...yet." Ken said with a smirk causing Tay to roll her eyes at her with a laugh.

"Ew, eeew! Stop talking dirty, you're gonna fuck my head up." Bella said and fake gagged at them.

"Stop acting innocent, Isabella. You're literally the freakiest in bed." Vanessa said, looking up from her phone making Bella glare at her.

"Shut the fuck up and just continue doing researches about bugs, Moe." Bella said causing Nessa to nod and continue tapping on her phone.

I laughed at them and can't help but think..

What did I do to deserve them? I'll be dead for sure if it weren't for them stopping him before he end everything for me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.4K 961 34
I hope you like this book Request open October 21 2019 Request closed December 17 2019
3.2K 155 23
𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧...𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥? 𝟎𝟔.𝟐𝟔.𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑 - ?
226K 3K 40
Kendall Jenner Taylor Hill Bella Hadid Gigi Hadid Kylie Jenner Hailey Baldwin Ariana Grande Demi Lovato Selena Gomez And others... Requests Open! #...
201K 5K 37
"𝙀𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙒𝙚 𝙈𝙚𝙩, 𝙄'𝙫𝙚 𝙆𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙒𝙚'𝙧𝙚 𝙎𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡. 𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙒𝙖𝙮 𝙒𝙚 𝙏𝙖𝙡𝙠 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙇𝙖𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝘼𝙧𝙤...