๊ง๐•๐”น๐•Šโ„๐•‚๊ง‚ โ‰ผ๐™พ๐š—๐šŽ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐š๐šœโ‰ฝ

By RandomsWriter

'A book filled with oneshots of some of the characters of Jibaku Shounen... More

เผ’๐†๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐š๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซเผ’
เผบ|โ€ขโ„™๐•ฃ๐•–๐•ค๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅโ€ข|เผป ๐™ผ๐š’๐š๐šœ๐šž๐š‹๐šŠ (๐Ÿ’ž)
โ˜†|โ€ข๐“๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ด๐“ฎโ€ข|โ˜† Tีแ‘ŒKแ—ฉีแ—ฉ (๐Ÿ’ž)
โšœ|โ€ข๐”…๐”ฉ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ก ๐”ก๐”ž๐”ฑ๐”ขโ€ข|โšœ ๐’ฉโ„ฏ๐“ƒโ„ฏ (๐Ÿ’ž)
ยซ๐™ฐ ๐š€๐šž๐š’๐šŒ๐š” ๐š„๐š™๐š๐šŠ๐š๐šŽยป

โ‹™|โ€ข๐‘พ๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’Š๐’โ€ข|โ‹˜ ๐– ๐—„๐–บ๐—‡๐–พ (๐Ÿ’“)

6K 92 76
By RandomsWriter

𝓐 𝓷 𝓰 𝓼 𝓽 💓

━━━━❰・❉・❱━━━━

I'm finally back..

I'm finally back at my old school.. Kamone highschool.

Even though it's just three years it's still good to be back at your old school.

I missed this school, my old classmates, my friends and... unfortunately even him.

I wonder did he missed me like I missed him? I guess not, he didn't even tried to call me through phone.. ever since that unfortunate day, that day... you can say is one of the reasons I decided to change schools.

That tragic day.. the same day as today that I decided to come back.

Well it's no use getting upset over it now, it's in the past, I'm back because I want to slap it in his face that I'm over it now and he should too!

'But I'm still kinda nervous...'

When I entered my new room, Everyone looked at my direction I saw new and old faces, but what caught my attention the most are my old best friend's Nene-chan and Aoi-chan!

When they turned towards my direction their expressions became complete shock.

"Eh!? (Y/N)-chan!!" Said the white head, the two girls came running to the door and gave me a full hug, which I also returned.

"We missed you so much (Y/N)-chan!!" Said Nene-chan.

"Why didn't you tell us that you'll be back this year?" Aoi asked.

"Well... Surprise?" I said to both of them.

The both of them giggled instead.

"We're just glad that you're finally back (Y/N)-chan!" Said Aoi with a kind smile on her face.

"Yeah, we have so many things we have to tell you!" Nene said while they escorted me to the empty seat they could find.

"But first let me tell you about my newest crush!" Nene said while fangirling to whoever her new crush is, I placed my bag in the desk and saw the person seating infront of me.

••

"Why don't you seat next to me?"

"Because I don't want too.. I'd rather seat behind you and plus it's already occupied, see?" I said while a new person sat to the table next to him.

"Fine you won, but next year I want you to sat next to my table, got it?" He said.

"No promises!" I said to him.

He gently patted my head with a smile on his face, "Your so childish sometimes... (N/N)".

••

I must've been staring at him for too long that he turned his gaze to my direction.

"(Y/N)?"

Even though I said to myself I'm clearly over him, I know deep inside It's all just a lie, an excuse just to see him... once again..

"I see you're back.. how are you?"
He asked.

"I-I'm fine, thank you! And yes I am back, how about you.. how's life for you, Akane Aoi?"

"Life is alright for me, thanks for asking (N/N)!" He said playfully.

"Guys the teacher has arrived!" One of our classmates said, then I properly sat on seat.

Then as the teacher arrived the class finally started.

[𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩 - 𝐋𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡]

As I was about to take out my lunch, Akane turn to face me and asked, "Hey (N/N), wanna go for lunch just like we always do?".

"(Y/N)-chan wanna go eat with- Eh!? Akane-kun?" Nene said while walking towards us.

"Looks like you already have another plan, see you later then!" Akane said and left waving his hands.

I waved my hands in return then faced Nene, "Let's go?" I said to her and picked up my bento.

"Yeah! Let's go Aoi is waiting for us!" She said then we started walking to the rooftop.

After some time walking we finally got there.

••

"Hey Aki, look the clouds are so beautiful!" I said running to the edge of the rooftop and pointing at the sky.

I felt a presence beside me and saw him also looking at the sky, I was mesmerized by how handsome he is, I can't even believe that I am friends with him.

"The sky looks so beautiful, don't you think so?" He said then turn to me with a smile on his face.

"Yeah! But I think there's something more beautiful than the sky!"

"What?" He asked.

"Nothing~" The only thing I could say to him, now is not right time.. I'll do it later just be patient (Y/N).
I return looking at the sky with a smile in my face.

••

[𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩 - 𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥]

"Hey, Aoi are you gonna confess to her later?" I heard one of the students asked.

'Confess? To whom?'

"(Y/N)-chan, do you wanna go home together?" Nene suggested, I shooked my head.

"Thank you Nene-chan, but there's still stuff I need to do, I'm really so sorry.. though" I apologized to her.

We said our goodbyes to each other, and I looked to where he was seated and saw that he is no longer there.

'Where could have he gone to?'

"Hey, did you saw where Aoi-kun went?" I asked one of his friend.

"To the garden maybe.." He said not even looking up fron his phone.

"I-I see thank you!"

I rushed out of the classroom and to the garden.

When I got to the garden, I saw two people standing by one of the trees in the back of the school.

I couldn't believe it, It was my bestfriend Aoi and... him.

I hid behind the corner and tried to catch what they were talking, it's a good thing that I have a good hearing.

"A-Aoi-chan, I really love you, please go out with me!" He finally confessed.

I see she's the one that he truly like, no in this case I guess you could call it love by now I mean he even said it.. he even confessed undet the same tree as mine.. what the hell did I even think at that time.

••

It's finally time..

I'm currently at the back of the school near the garden and under one of the tree that has been planted there.

'Geez whats taking him so long..?'

I waited just a bit more in hopes that he'll actually come.

"(N/N)? What are you doing here?" I heard someone said from behind, my heart beats fast just from hearing his voice when I turn around I finally able to see his reaction.

"Are you the one who gave me this letter (Y/N)?" He asked seriously.

"Y-Yes, there is something I would like to tell you.." I stuttered.

"Um.. Y-You see I reall-" I was cut off when he suddenly spoke.

"(Y/N) you are my bestfriend and I am really happy for that, you don't know how greatful I am for you being here with me but.." He said it with a serious tone but caring at the same time.

"I think it'd be the best for the two of us to just stay as it is, I'm really sorry (Y/N), but I don't think Im the right one for you.." He finally finished.

I didn't know what to say..

I just stood there with a complete shocked face, then I finally snapped..

"I..I..I see.. I'm sorry" I finally said.

I feel like my tears are abput to came pouring, but I tried my best to hold it in..

"Nehehe~ don't worry it's just a prank! Did I get you? You should've seen your face!" I said to him laughing.

"Eh? Wait your saying that was all just a lie?" He asked in confusion.

'I wish it was..'

"Yep! Don't worry I'm just here to say that, I'm changing schools!" I said to him with a bright smile.

"What!? Why!?" He shouted

"Hey, don't shout I'm just right here! And the reason is... secret~.. Just some family problems!" I answered.

"Oh, I see I'll miss you though.." He said sadly, I placed both my hands in his cheeks.

"Don't worry I promise I'll come back alright?"

"Alright.."

"Btw I have a request to make.. Could you not contact me in any device?" I said and put my hands down.

"Wha-!?... Tch.. fine" He said defeatedly.

"Thank you! Don't worry I'll miss Oh so very much too! Gotta go now c ya tomorrow!" I waved to him while running off.

When I got into a corner.. I couldn't hold it in anymore and so I finally let my tears fall..

••

"Four points!" Aoi answered.

I finally see what's going on..

I'm just happy for you, you finally found someone you'll be happy forever with..

I'm glad..

I really am..

My only wish is for you to be finally happy and for me to hopefully find happiness too..

━━━━❰・❉・❱━━━━

|•Hope you all liked it, and also thank you very much for reading this ugly ass book, but still though you all have my thanks!•|
~𝕋𝕤𝕦𝕟𝕋𝕤𝕦𝕟-𝕤𝕒𝕟𑁍
°[1494 words]°✓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 18.6K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
232K 4.6K 47
Anala Dreyar, Laxus' sister, hasn't seen her brother in 15 years. When she finally arrives at the Fairytail guild, everyone is shocked. What will hap...
2.3M 118K 65
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
537K 10K 32
longing. noun longยทโ€‹ing | \ หˆlศฏล‹-iล‹ \ Definition of longing : a strong desire especially for something unattainable : CRAVING. What would happen i...