✔When PlayBoys Meet Each Othe...

By KavyaAgnihotri

Wang Yibo is a rich playboy of 23 years, who is the only heir to their business Wang Corporation. For his han... More

Character Introduction
First Meeting : Chapter 1
Inter-Faculty Games Notice : Chapter 2
Match Against Playboys : Chapter 3
Flirting(1) : Chapter 4
Flirting (2): Chapter 5
Attending The Party: Chapter 6
Party(1): Chapter 7
Party(2): Chapter 8
Party(3): Chapter 9
Party(4): Chapter 10
Unexpected : Chapter 11
Shopping: Chapter 12
You!: Chapter 13
Teasing Him: Chapter 14
New Feelings: Chapter 15
Just Wait and Watch, Xiao Zhan: Chapter 16
Is He Alright?: Chapter 17
Caring About Zhan: Chapter 18
Accompanying Zhan: Chapter 19
Stay With Me Tonight: Chapter 20
Rescuing Jiyang: Chapter 21
You Are Not A Stranger: Chapter 22
Let Me Take Care Of You: Chapter 23
Weird Dream: Chapter 24
Little Devil's Secret: Chapter 25
Inter-University Games Notice: Chapter 26
Spending Time At Yibo's House(1): Chapter 27
Spending Time At Yibo's House(2): Chapter 28
Valentine's Day(1): Chapter 29
Valentine's Day(2): Chapter 30
Valentine's Day(3): Chapter 31
Valentine's Day(4): Chapter 32
Setting A Trap: Chapter 33
Trouble(1): Chapter 34
Trouble(2): Chapter 35
Confession: Chapter 36
Rescue: Chapter 37
Hunting For Mengs: Chapter 38
Taking Care Of Zhan(1): Chapter 39
Taking Care Of Zhan(2): Chapter 40
Plans(1): Chapter 41
Plans(2): Chapter 42
Plans(3): Chapter 43
Fall Of The Mengs: Chapter 44
Accomplishment(1): Chapter 45
Accomplishment(2): Chapter 46
Inter-University Games(1): Chapter 47
Inter-University Games(2): Chapter 48
Inter-University Games(4): Chapter 50
Accident: Chapter 51
Finding Clues : Chapter 52
Culprit: Chapter 53
Unexpected Information: Chapter 54
Pain: Chapter 55
Travelling Abroad: Chapter 56
Revelation : Chapter 57
Revelation(1): Chapter 58
Revelation(2): Chapter 59
Destruction: Chapter 60
Engagement(1): Chapter 61
Engagement(2): Chapter 62
Engagement(3): Chapter 63
Engagement(4): Chapter 64
Love Confession: Chapter 65
Zan Jin's secret: Chapter 66
Mending A Relationship(1): Chapter 67
Mending A Relationship(2): Chapter 68
Temptation: Chapter 69
Moves: Chapter 70
Happily Ever After : Chapter 71 (Final)
Author's Note+ little bonus💖

Inter-University Games(3): Chapter 49

4.8K 392 82
By KavyaAgnihotri

"Don't play using all your skills from the beginning. We need to find the weak points of your opponent team." Zhan said to his teammates who encircled him. "First of all make them tired enough that they almost give up on playing. Then we will use our skills. And...at last Wang Yibo and I will lead the game."

Every player agreed to Zhan's words. Soon the players to their positions in the basketball court. The Wens had powerful players in their team. Some of them looked like ruffian boys while some looked like Gangsters. Soon the match had started. The players of Wen's team started the game using all their strength. Zhan's team only stopped their opponent from scoring points but didn't throw a single ball in the opponent's hoop. Zhan's teammates cleverly snatched the ball from the opponents and made them chase for the ball. The match continued like a tom and Jerry play, making the opponents tired and frustrated.

Soon it was half time and none of the groups scored a single point. The teammates of Wens were so tired that to freshen themselves they needed a good sleep. The teammates looked at Zhan who was busy examining the tired opponents.

"Xiao Zhan, I think you should play this time." One of the teammates said.

"Well done." Zhan smiled drinking his water. "They are too tired to concentrate in the game now. I think we should show what our team is." Zhan smirked. "Wenhan, Ji Li, Yibo and I will lead the match. Wenhan and Ji Li will score during the being phase. I am sure after some time they will get so frustrated that they will use immoral ways. Then Yibo and I will take the control over the match. Ok?"

Everyone agreed to Zhan's plan. Ji Li and Wenhan took the lead and both of them easily scored 3 points against the Wens while the tired opponent players looked at Ji Li and Wenhan aggressively as if they will kill them with their bare hands. The opponent players started to block Wenhan and Ji Li's way to stop them from scoring. Ji Li was so skilled player that he easily threw the ball into opponents hoop from distance. Soon the score became 5-0 where Zhan team was leading by 5 points. Wen Zhuliu glared at Zhan while his eyes turned into bloodshot ones. Zhan realized the tension in the air and decided to take care of the match.

Wen Zhuliu tossed the ball, aiming it at the hoop but Yibo stopped it and took it to his control. Before Zhuliu could moved towards Yibo, Zhan took the ball from Yibo and gave to Ji Li. Ji Li understood Zhan's move and bounced the ball twice, distracting the opponents. When Ji Li understood that the opponent's eyes were fully focused on him, he swiftly passed the ball to Zhan and in no time the latter threw the ball into the opponent's hoop and scored a point.

Everyone who was watching the game screamed with joy as Gusu Lan university again scored a point. Hao Xuan and Ziyi were too tensed about the match. Though they believed in both Zhan and Yibo, but they couldn't trust the Wens. They could stoop low beyond imagination just to defeat Zhan.

Soon the game points changed from 5-0 to 8-0. The Wens almost became mad to the extent that some of them were ready to kill the players. Yibo bounced the ball on the floor and was about to throw it into the hoop, one of the opponents took it from him. The opponent threw the ball into the hoop but unfortunately, the ball bounced at the rim of the loop and fell on the floor. Zhan immediately took the ball and started to bounce it within his legs from to and fro motion. When the opponents completely became focused on him, he cleverly passed the ball to Yibo. Yibo quickly took the ball and ran towards the opponent's hoop. He sensed that if he normally threw the ball, then the ball might not fall in the hoop and the time is about to end. So he jumped and threw the ball. As the ball just left Yibo's hands, one of the opponents pushed him using the elbow, making Yibo fall with a loud thud.

The huge sound grabbed everyone's attention and Zhan rushed to Yibo, who struggled to get up.

"Yibo, are you alright?" Zhan held Yibo's hand and helped him to sit by supporting Yibo's back with his hand.

"I am okay." Yibo tried to sound normal, but the pain in Yibo's leg didn't allow him.

Just then it was announced that Gusu Lan University won the basketball cup as the last point was scored by Yibo.

Yibo eyes sparked as they won the match. All the girls started screaming the name of the university. Zhan's teammates rushed to Yibo who was still sitting on the floor.

"Wang Yibo, are you alright?" Ji Li asked squatting before Yibo.

"I am fine." Yibo smiled.

"Yes, he is fine enough not to stand on his own," Zhan replied as he glared at Yibo.

"What!?" Yibo looked at Zhan confusingly. "Why are you looking at me like that? What did I do?"

"Even a kid is better than you!" Zhan rolled his eyes while put his hand under Yibo's knees and lifted him in his arms, carrying him in bridal style.

"Zhan!" Yibo panicked. "Put me down. Everyone is watching us."

"Can you walk yourself if I put you down?" Zhan asked as he headed towards the medical room. "Moreover, you are mine. So I don't mind what people say."

"Zhan..." Yibo whined as he hid his face into Zhan's chest while the girls started screaming witnessing the two playboys being so close to each other.

As they reached the medical room, Zhan gently put Yibo on the bed. He took some ice packs and started to apply it to Yibo's injured foot.

"Zhan, how do you know that I sprained my leg?" Yibo asked looking at Zhan who was gently pressing the icepacks.

"Because when our team won, you moved your entire body but not the right foot." Zhan took an ointment and carefully applied it over the sprain. "It clearly tells that your right foot is injured."

"Woah!" Yibo exclaimed. "You should try becoming a doctor instead of a CEO."

Just then, Jiyang, Ziyi, Hao Xuan, and Xuan Lu barged into the room.

"Yibo, are you okay?" Jiyang asked as he rushed to Yibo.

"Yes, I just have a foot sprain." Yibo smiled. "Thanks to Dr. Xiao for taking care of my injury."

"Dr. Xiao!?" Hao Xuan arched his brow. "Don't you know our Xiao Zhan expert when it comes to taking care of little injuries?"

"No doubt Zhan took care of me so well." Yibo smiled.

"Yibo does it hurt much?" Xuan Lu said as she sat beside Yibo while Zhan stood, leaning his back on the wall.

"It doesn't jiejie." Yibo smiled like a kid. "I am glad that we won the match."

"Zhan, are you alright?" Ziyi asked as she sensed Zhan clenching his fists.

"I fucking want to kill those Wens right now!" Zhan growled. "They already targeted three of us and now they are trying to lay their eyes on Jiyang and Yibo."

"ZhanZhan, calm down." Xuan Lu walked over to her brother and gently put her hand on his shoulder.

"I know shijie." Zhan sighed. "I cannot do anything right now."

"Zhan, I think we need to focus on our next matches." Hao Xuan said. "Our next match badminton match and that too only Quishan University is playing against Gusu Lan university. So we have to play only one match."

"We cannot afford to lose that match, Hao Xuan," Zhan said in a determined voice.

"Xiao Zhan, I think these games want to see us together." Hao Xuan smirked.

__________________________

1. My exams are postponed. I think I can update now 😊

2. And yes, YiZhan lovers, please do check the books of Rui-Shi12 jiejie. She is a very shy person. But believe me, her books are awesome. He is YiZhan author as well. Please do check her books❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 489 22
Xiao zhan, a Playboy, known for his killer looks hooks up with a person for only once. he is cold and doesn't care about anybody. Wang yibo a college...
19K 1.9K 27
It's Zhanyi FF... "Ying Ying!", Wang Yibo says. Xiao Zhan flinches at his place. He widen his eyes and looks at Wang Yibo. Xiao Zhan gasps and then h...
154K 7.9K 42
Xiao Zhan is a filial son. He is very cheerful and generous, but he wants to build a record to be having 50 girlfriends in one year. Can he make his...
262K 15.6K 45
" I'm your daddy and you're my sugar baby " Yibo the only heir to Wang Industries is also a college student, due to his father's pestering he decided...