๐š„๐š๐š˜๐š™๐š’๐šŠ โ€ข ๐™ณ๐šข๐šœ๐š๐š˜๐š™๐š’...

ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ Sixteen_OS

"๐•—๐•ฃ๐• ๐•ž ๐••๐•’๐•จ๐•Ÿ ๐•ฅ๐•  ๐••๐•ฆ๐•ค๐•œ ๐•š ๐•ค๐•ก๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ ๐•ž๐•ช ๐•ฅ๐•š๐•ž๐•– ๐•š๐•Ÿ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ฃ๐•–๐•’๐• ๐•จ๐• ๐•ฃ๐•๐••. ๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•๐•ช ๐•š๐•Ÿ ๏ฟฝ... ุงู„ู…ุฒูŠุฏ

โ€ขUtopiaโ€ข
โ€ขumbraโ€ข
โ€ขdeceitโ€ข
โ€ขbeholdenโ€ข
โ€ขstar-crossedโ€ข
โ€ขindeterminateโ€ข
โ€ขvexatiousโ€ข
โ€ขreciprocalโ€ข
โ€ขincertitudeโ€ข
โ€ข sanctimonious โ€ข
โ€ขserendipitousโ€ข
โ€ขbenignityโ€ข
โ€ขauthenticateโ€ข
โ€ขimpetuousโ€ข
โ€ขlucidityโ€ข
โ€ขpiqueโ€ข
โ€ขintegrityโ€ข
โ€ขpluviophileโ€ข
โ€ขintrepidโ€ข
โ€ขobstinacyโ€ข
โ€ขsobrietyโ€ข
โ€ขpredilectionโ€ข
โ€ขobdurateโ€ข
โ€ขrendezvousโ€ข
โ€ขfatuityโ€ข
โ€ขacrimoniousโ€ข
โ€ขrogueryโ€ข
โ€ขmaudlinโ€ข
โ€ขanamnesisโ€ข
โ€ขigonomyโ€ข
โ€ขemboldenโ€ข
โ€ขcherophobiaโ€ข
โ€ขscintillatingโ€ข
โ€ขdelineateโ€ข
โ€ขcacophonyโ€ข
โ€ขimpunityโ€ข
โ€ขtruantโ€ข
โ€ขflummoxโ€ข
โ€ขdystopiaโ€ข
โ€ขharkenโ€ข
โ€ข #!!@โ–ก( โ€ข
โ€ขweltschmerzโ€ข
โ€ขfantasmโ€ข
โ€ขMetanoiaโ€ข
ยฐใ‚ใ‚ŠใŒใจใ†ยฐ
ยฐ lagniappe ยฐ
โ—Ž new story? โ—Ž
โ—Ž quick message โ—Ž
โ—Ž utopiaโ€ขdystopia webtoon โ—Ž
โ—Ž character desigs are here! โ—Ž
โ—Ž open for art comms (also webtoon sneak peak) โ—Ž

โ€ขclandestineโ€ข

5.7K 301 385
ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ Sixteen_OS

°Clandestine°

-done in a private place or way.

-marked by, held in, or conducted with secrecy

Whenever you were to do something unexpected for once, like turning over a new leaf perhaps – a phrase here which means to change for the better – it wouldn’t be an unnatural phenomenon for you to find those close to you, like your family or close friends, staring at you like you have done something unnatural – supernatural – although it was a completely natural thing to do. What’s not natural of trying to be a better you? Only assholes want to remain assholes forever.

People tend to react like you have been possessed by an unknown entity, instead of actually seeming happy for you and saying “congratulations”. Honestly, those kind of responses just put people off; it unmotivates anyone to actually go on with the change, really.

Well, you’re truly is no therapist so I wouldn’t further discuss so. I simply write and narrate this story and can kill any wholesome characters to make the people reading this story bawl their eyes out. But, I wouldn’t be so much of a wet diaper to do so. I won’t but I can. Do take note of that.

Eyes blinking owlishly behind the lenses of his glasses, bewilderment was plastered across his visage as he saw the sight before him the moment he opened the door to a certain (h/c)-haired girl’s apartment unit. What greeted him was a completely normal sight, not the least bit showing any signs of anything odd.

“Oh, I didn’t expect you here.” (Y/N) stares at the bespectacled male with mild surprise to which – in comparison with Aren’s bewilderment – was like comparing fresh milk to ghost pepper. As she went on with arranging the school textbooks on her study desk, she continued. “I thought you were out with Nendou and the others today.”

A whole minute went by without any sort of response from the purple-haired delinquent. Curious with the silence, (Y/N) ambled towards the taller teen. Seeing how his mouth hung agape as he stared with silent shock, the (h/c) head proceeded to insert a finger inside Aren’s oral cavity, but avoided grazing any of his teeth, gums, and tongue. As she continued toying with the male PK student, repeatedly doing an in-out motion with the dark purple-haired male, an amused laugh escaped the girl’s lips – despite of the weird innuendo which could have taken out from her actions.

Caught up with her little entertainment, she failed to notice how the former delinquent had snapped back to reality, biting (Y/N)’s index finger as her guffaws were instantly replaced with a pained scream.

“Ouch! What the hell, Aren!” The (h/c)-haired female whined, bending her index finger repeatedly while staring at the bite mark the taller teen had left on her digit. Kinky – of course it wasn’t.

“Hello, police. I believe there’s an impostor in my pet dog’s apartment unit.” Taking no note of (Y/N)’s loud protest, Aren proceeded to retrieve his phone from his pocket and dialled the cops without missing a beat.

“Hey!” The (h/c)-haired girl, without a speck of hesitation, smacked the phone out her companion’s calloused hands, letting the mobile device drop on the newly-mopped wooden floor of the room. Before Aren could even open his mouth to let out a word of complaint, the aforementioned female stomped on the flip phone until she was completely sure it wouldn’t function anymore. Huffing, she dusted her hands after feeling very much satisfied with her work. “Much better.”

“You little twat, do you have any idea how much that costs!” The mauve-haired male exclaimed, grabbing the shorter teen by her (h/c) locks and tugging on it strong enough to make a pained squeal escape her lips. Once more, Aren repeated his words but in a much domineering manner as he stared daggers at her profile. “Do you have any idea how much that costs.”

“No. But, I bet it wasn’t much.” (Y/N) retorted, stubbornly kicking the delinquent by the shin but was deemed ineffective, unfazed from the male’s hard leer as she had gotten quite used to it over time. “It was dumb phone anyway. We’re already in the generation of smart phones, boomer.”

“Whatever.” Aren scoffed, pushing her out of the way by the forehead. Making his way to the unoccupied chair by the female’s study desk, he gestured to the cleaned-up room, questioning her. “What made you gave the idea to clean up? It‘s odd how I didn’t see a pigsty I need to clean up today.”

“Don’t compare my unit with a pigsty.” (Y/N) folded her arms across her chest.

“Yeah, that would be an insult to them.” Aren remarked, a teasing grin edging up her lips. Not letting the other to speak any further, he decided to steer back on topic, before they get lost on another. “So, answer the question.”

“Well…” With a lopsided smile present on her lips, she lets out a sheepish smile. “Swear to your motorcycle that you won’t tell Kusuo.”

Quite taken a back, Aren blinked two times before breathing out a long sigh.”Fine.”

“Great.” She beamed, letting her hands settle behind her back to add an innocent demeanour to her persona. “Or else, I’ll make sure it would end up similar to that dumb phone of yours.”

“Just get on with it.” The bespectacled teen grumbled impatiently.

~~~~~

The moment the school bell had run to signal the start of lunch break, a flock of students didn’t waste any second to grab their money and make a dash for it to the cafeteria. Amidst the sea dynamic students in the hallway, the calming rhythm of Kusuo’s footsteps were drowned from the energetic heels meeting the tiled floor as they rushed to meet with their friends or to get in line, hoping that it wouldn’t be too long.

His magenta hues finding a mop of familiar tousled (h/c) locks, the strawberry-haired boy sped up his steps to catch up with the female PK student. As the girl was arm’s reach, the young psychic raised his hand to tap on her shoulder.

“Hey, if it isn’t my pal!” Now, knowing the pink-haired protagonist’s character sketch, he wouldn’t be one to say something along those lines – much more have to use an exclamation point from his monotonous speech. “How about we have ramen for lunch, watcha say?”

A bland expression was currently present at the shorter male’s pale visage as Nendou slings his built arms over the pink-haired psychic’s shoulder. “Oh.” Nendou blinks his eyes owlishly for a moment, pausing as he notices the (h/c) haired girl not too far away.

“(Y/N)!”

The Mohawk-haired teen repeatedly chanted for the female’s name loudly through the crowded hallway, not much a fan of attention, Kusuo felt the heavy urge to step on his companion’s foot. Upon the aforementioned girl had whipped her head around for the source of the voice, Nendou waves his hands energetically to further catch her attention.

Upon her (e/c) hues had encountered both Nendou and Kusuo, (Y/N) send them a wide toothy grin. “Heyo, Nendou and Kusuo!”

“Heyo, (Y/N)!” Nendou greeted back with the same enthusiasm, approaching the tousled-haired girl as he dragged his pink-haired friend along.”Do you want to have ramen with us?”

For a brief moment her (e/c) pools clashed with Kusuo’s magenta ones. Noticing how quickly the (h/c)-haired girl had averted eye contact, the strawberry-haired male narrows his eyes in suspicion. If only he could read her mind like an open book. He would be lying if he said it didn’t frustrate him for a bit.

“Ah! Look, an ugly beast!” (Y/N) gushed loudly, pointing behind both males. After shouting her palpable diversion, she booked it and dashed out of the area.

“Who are you calling a beast, you dumbass!” Hearing the familiar deep, masculine voice of their other companion, both Nendou and Kusuo whirled their head to meet the bespectacled visage of Kobayasu Aren, face scrunched up in aggravation. “I swear, this little brat…” An exasperated sigh escaped his lip as he pinched the bridge of his nose.

“Well, I don’t really blame her.”Nendou released a loud guffaw as Aren raised his fist at the butt-chinned male upon hearing his remark.

“What is she hiding, Kobayasu?” Finally escaping from Nendou’s hold, Kusuo turned to the dark-purple haired male with a bleak stare. The pink-haired boy wasn’t the most direct person out there, but he would rather initiate a confrontation than suffer being avoided by his doofus.

“Well…” A cold drop of sweat dripped down his cheek as he looked at anywhere but the pink-haired boy, scratching his cheek. Narrowing his eyes, Kusuo decided to result to his psychic powers.

Keep your mouth shut. Keep your mouth shut. Keep your mouth shut, Aren! Remember that your motorcycle is on the line here!' Out of pure panic, all Kusuo got from the former delinquent was a bunch of jumbled up thoughts – completely useless, as it seemed the main thought was drowned underneath the grape-tinted haired male’s panicked thoughts.

Kusuo can point out one thing though,

This girl used one hell of a blackmail.

~~~~~

Breathing out a heavy sigh, she leaned in front of the open window of the school hallway, the early morning breeze tickling her skin. It has been a few days since she had using her utmost abilities to avoid the pink-haired psychic. Unfortunately, it seemed that his suspicion caused Kusuo to relentlessly chase her around.

“Still no luck?” Tilting her head to the side, (Y/N) met the gaze of her mauve-haired companion. Leaning back at the window pane, Aren took the space beside hers as the (h/c)-haired female shook her head in response. “Have you checked our school’s lost and found?”

“I’m planning to later.” She mumbled quietly, letting her gaze drop at the students entering the school gate. Grumbling, the tousled-haired female buried her face in her arms. ”Hopefully, I can find it there.”

“Yeah.” Aren replied quietly before continuing with his voice slightly more lively. “Do you even know how much Saiki has been staring at me these days? It’s like he’s prying inside my mind or something!”

Or, he’s gay for you.” (Y/N) laughed loudly at how Aren’s face visibly scrunched up in disgust at her small, harmless comment.

“Just don’t.” Aren grabbed both her cheeks, pinching it as string of pained ‘ow’s slipped past her lips. Seeing how he was able to help his friend liven up a bit, a small smile danced upon his features. Giving her cheeks one last squeeze, he retrieved his hands to let her rub her reddened cheeks. “I’m going to check on the nearby police station’s lost and found while it’s still early. Later.”

Her (e/c) orbs followed Aren’s fleeting form as his footsteps echoed through the almost empty hallway. “Well, good luck getting past the guard.”

Aren only waved his right hand in a nonchalant manner in response. Letting her lips curve up to a subtle smile, she went back to observing the students entering the campus one-by-one. At the sight of familiar strawberry locks, along with magenta hues making eye contact, her small smile grew lopsided, before making a run for it.

~~~~~

For the nth time of the day, (Y/N) heaved out yet another sigh for the day. I suppose luck just isn’t on my side. Well, it wasn’t like she know anyone with the name ‘luck’ to be close enough to walk beside her today.

Ah… Even Aren said it wasn’t turned over in the police station.

“I guess I’ll have to check in the other one.” The (h/c)-haired girl mumbled to herself as she lets her (e/c) hues fall at the side walk, feet meeting the ochre-tinted ground alternately under the setting summer sun.

After a relaxing stroll towards her cramped apartment up, the female PK students pushed her hands inside her pocket, rummaging to retrieve the key. Upon unlocking the door, the girl with (h/c) locks was instantly greeted by her so-called wonderful pet rooster’s loud cluck, the brown fowl flapping its wings to perch himself above her shoulders.

“Well, cockle-doodle-doo to you too, Fre—“

Bewildered, the (h/c)-head had chucked her school bag to the floor without any qualms, grabbing Fredric as she stared with wide eyes at the item he was carrying by his beak.

“Holy shit!”

~~~~~

Kusuo knew, of course.

He may not have known at first, but upon checking Aren’s thoughts when his mind was clear allowed him to easily retrieve the data he so needed. Once, he had found out, he could help the small smile to etch its way on his thin lips.

She could have said so, honestly.

“My, how cute.” Mrs. Saiki’s high pitched voice caught his attention. In a matter of moments, he found her mother beside him, ogling at the toy frog he held in his palm. “It looks like you, Kuu-chan.”

Do you and (Y/N) share the same brain cell or something?

As he got up from his seat, the raven-haired Saiki puffed her cheeks, pouting as her youngest son headed towards the front door. “Where are you going, Kuu-chan? You just got back from school a minute ago.”

“I won’t be long.” Kusuo replied curtly, closing the door behind him as he lets his eyes stare down at the plush frog he recalled giving to the (h/c)-haired girl from the Akimatsuri they had went to together.

Learning how much it bothered the girl to lose the toy gave him mixed feelings, but he has to admit – it was cute. He never expected that his idiot treasured it so much. After getting the truth out discreetly from Aren, he was able to easily locate where the toy had been misplaced with simply using his powers.

If she had lost it in an alleyway on the way to school, does this mean she brings the toy everywhere? Just the thought somehow made his day.

Going back to present, Kusuo’s white tail swished from behind him as he watched the scene before him behind the glass window. His soft ears would twitch every now and then at the loud, gleeful screams of the (h/c)-haired girl as she basically danced with her chocolate-feathered friend.

Feeling quite satisfied, Kusuo pounced back down from the second floor and back to the ground before turning back to his human form. With the smile gracing his lips until this very moment, he made his way back home, the moonlight kissing his pale features.

I suppose I won’t regret my feelings after all.

“(Y/N).”

A/N: Neww coverr ฅ'ω'ฅ
i was bored and under quarantine so ┐(´д`)┌

ูˆุงุตู„ ุงู„ู‚ุฑุงุกุฉ

ุณุชุนุฌุจูƒ ุฃูŠุถุงู‹

34.7K 1K 16
๐š๐ซ๐๐ž๐ญ๐ก ๐›๐š๐ฒ ๐ฑ ๐ž๐ ๐ฒ๐ฉ๐ญ๐ข๐š๐ง! ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ! ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ "๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’•๐’‰๐’” ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’„๐’“๐’๐’”๐’” ๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’Š๐’. ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’• ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’๐’๐’˜, ๐’˜๐’† ๐’Ž๐’–๐’”๐’•...
1.8K 67 8
๐ค๐š๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ค๐ข ๐›๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ! ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ *๐’Š'๐’Ž ๐’๐’๐’• ๐’ˆ๐’๐’๐’๐’‚ ๐’๐’†๐’• ๐’‚๐’๐’š๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’‘๐’†๐’ ๐’•๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’–.....๐’Š ๐’”๐’˜๐’†๐’‚๐’“ ๐’Š๏ฟฝ...
7.8K 351 18
โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:* ๐”ธ ๐•“๐• ๐• ๐•œ ๐•จ๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ๐•– [๐•ช/๐•Ÿ] ๐•ค๐•–๐•’๐•ฃ๐•”๐•™'๐•ค ๐•—๐• ๐•ฃ ๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•˜๐•ฃ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐••๐•—๐•’๐•ฅ๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐•˜๐•’๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•ค ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•š๐• ๐•Ÿ ๐• ๐•— ๐•’ ๏ฟฝ...