La La's Full Court Life ~ Joh...

By BriFlare

La La's Full Court Life chronicles the life of Alani Vasquez aka La La as she experiences dating life with th... More

La La's Full Court Wikipedia
La La's Full Court Gallery
Lala's Full Court New Cover
John Cena and Lala's Timeline
Chapter One | Social Media
Chapter Two | Maybe Baby?
Chapter Three | The Home Front
Chapter Four | Gender Reveal
Chapter Five | October 2020
Chapter Six | The Press
Chapter Seven | Baby Boy's Arrival
Chapter Eight | Social Media

Epilogue | La La's Full Court Wedding

1K 37 2
By BriFlare

Epilogue | La La's Full Court Wedding
January 2021

LA LA✅
@lala

Happy New Year🎊🎉we made it family❤️❤️Always remember you can't please everybody so start doing what makes YOU happy! New year. New vibes. Love you❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️(I was muddy from a crazy 🏍ride) @ Happy New Year

5:24 PM • 1/1/21 • Twitter for IPhone

==•==•==•==

October 2021

"Hi." I said as I smiled at John.

"You look beautiful." John said.

"Please be seated. On behalf of John and Alani, I would like to thank you all for being here this afternoon. For taking the time and making the journey, and for all the effort that it takes—not only to be a part of this day, but to be a part of each other's lives. John and Alani have invited you here to this beautiful place to show you a glimpse of an important piece of their love. To share with you trails, woodlands, marshes, and beaches, like the ones they've often explored during their time together." The Pastor said.

"At this time, John and Alani would like to take a moment to honor those loved ones who are not with us today. Please take a moment of silence." The Pastor said.

"Throughout time countless millions of people from many cultures, religions, and societies have gathered among friends and families to celebrate their love for one and other and their commitment to each other. Today we should try to remember that a wedding is a symbol, a heartfelt and meaningful symbol but a symbol nonetheless. This ceremony is not magic, it will not create a relationship that does not already exist and has not already been celebrated in all the commitments Scott and Keriann have made to each other, both large and small, in the days since they first met. What we are celebrating today is not the beginning of a marriage, but a marriage-already-in- progress. This ceremony is a symbol of how far they have come together and a symbol of the promises that they will continue to make to each other throughout live their lives together." The Pastor said.

"The symbolic vows that you are about to make are a way of saying to one another, 'You know all those things we've promised and hoped and dreamed? Well, I meant it all, every word.' Look at one another and remember this moment in time. Nothing is easier than standing here and saying these words, and nothing is more difficult than living them day to day. When you love someone, you do not love them all the time in exactly the same way. That is impossible. Yet that is what most of us expect. We forget the ebb and flow of life and of love and of relationships. We insist on permanence, on duration, on continuity. But in love, as in life, the only stability is in change, in growth, and in freedom. Therefore what you promise today must be renewed and reaffirmed tomorrow and all the tomorrows to come." The Pastor said as John and I looked at each other and smiled.

"Having considered all of these things, John, do you promise to do your very best each day to create a loving, healthy, and happy marriage?" The Pastor asked.

"I do." John answered.

"Alani, do you promise to do your very best each day to create a loving, healthy, and happy marriage?" The Pastor asked.

"I do." I answered.

"Now, please declare your wedding vows to each other." The Pastor said.

"John, please place this ring on Alani's finger and repeat after me: I take you for now and for always, for always is always now." The Pastor said.

"I take you for now and for always, for always is always now." John said.

"Alani, please place this ring on John's finger and repeat after me: I take you for now and for always, for always is always now." The Pastor said.

"I take you for now and for always, for always is always now." Alani said.

"No one but you can declare yourselves married. You have begun it here today in speaking your vows before your family and friends, and you will do it again in the days and years to come, standing by each other, sharing the highs and lows of life." The Pastor said.

"Now that John and Alani have given themselves to each other by solemn vows, with the joining of hands, and the giving and receiving of rings. It is now my honor and delight to declare you husband and wife—John, you may kiss your bride." The pastor said.

He lifted up my veil and kissed me. Everyone started clapping and cheering. He pulled apart, and we faced the crowd.

"Ladies and gentlemen, may I present to you Mr. and Mrs. John Cena!

Everyone was cheering and clapping for us as we walked down the aisle as husband and wife for the first time.

==•==•==•==

1,000,000 likes

lala And the adventure continues...

View all 13,821 comments

==•==•==•==

Lala Vasquez Marries John Cena In Celebrity-Filled Wedding

Lala Vasquez, known for her work as an actress, radio and television personality on MTV, recently renewed vows with wrestler turned actor John Cena. The wedding included multiple celebrity guests including Lebron James.

Vasquez and Cena were married on their one year wedding anniversary on this evening with more than 300 friends, relatives, and associates there to celebrate. Multiple celebrity guests were in attendance such as Beyoncé, Jay-Z, Kelly Rowland, Kim Kardashian and Spike Lee. The couple exchanged their vows at the Cipriani restaurant in New York City, reported the Associated Press.

A posting on MTV.com confirmed that the pair had been dating since 2019, married in 2020 and welcomed a son that same year then thre couple announced they were expecting their second child, a daughter in 2022.

Vasquez recently wrote on her Twitter page about the impact of the special night.

"Best night of my entire life. Thank u to all my family and friends who shared tonight with me. I love u. I'm on cloud 9 right now..." tweeted Vasquez Sunday evening.

Us Magazine reported that Lala Vasquez wore a dress made by Vera Wang. John Cena proposed with a $250,000 ring. The WWE superstar wore a traditional black suit with a black bow tie and white shirt.

==•==•==•==

Inside the Rich Red Wedding of LaLa Vazquez & John Cena

LaLa Vazquez and John Cena always said they wanted a red color scheme for their wedding. In the end, they got everything they wanted and more – with thousands of candles and flowers transforming New York's Cipriani 42nd St. into a scarlet sea of rich, romantic reds and saturated pinks at their nuptials on Saturday night.

The wedding was planned by event planner Mindy Weiss. Designer Ed Libby crafted the theme, evoking love and romance, beginning with the ceremony itself. Vazquez entered through wrought-iron gates wrapped in floral boas and made her way over plush Bordeaux carpeting down a red satin aisle lined with suspended floral lanterns.

The bride and groom exchanged their vows beneath a floral-encrusted canopy made up of tens of thousands of red roses with accents of hot-pink hydrangea and cymbidium orchids. Vazquez carried a bouquet of amore roses studded with crystals and rhinestones and wrapped in ivory satin to coordinate with her Vera Wang gown.

After the ceremony, as the space was being transformed for the reception, guests moved to a cocktail area with an oversized red patent leather lounging bed and custom-built bar inset with plexi vitrines with red crystal chandeliers suspended inside.

At the reception, 30 dinner tables were set with two alternate designs: one with a double-tiered golden candelabra set atop a red broomstick silk linen with a custom gold soutache cap; and another with a rouge ribon taffeta topped with a crystal pool filled with floating candles and orchid heads, set beneath an open lantern of rose petals and crystals strands.

The other thing Vázquez requested beforehand was great music for dancing, and the couple got the Rolls-Royce of dance floors: a high-gloss black plexi floor outfitted with their custom monogram set at the head of the ballroom.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 109K 62
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
427K 27K 91
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
48.1K 2K 42
In which Rosรฉ privately deals with being romantically linked to professional basketball player Derrick Rose. Started November 11, 2021 Published Nove...
1M 17.4K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...