Ninjago one shots

By alliumt0m

Hi welcome to my oneshots book! Well I write these normally at 3 am in the morning. Also if you'd like me to... More

The introduction
Nightmare Juice [Platonic Greenflame]
Childhood Friends {Bruise}
A/N
Merry Chistmas A/N
Guess whos scared of thunderstorms? Jay is (Bruise)
Make-up cuddles <Bruise>
All call a/n
Hai A/N
I can worry, I'm your boyfriend [Bruise]
Hey it's ok <Bruise>
Who's More Likely to? {Bruise}
Some news A/N
Please hear me out A/N
ANOTHER ANNOUNCEMENT
Hello
Why? Why are we in love?
Oh my gosh (A/N)

A highschool AU {Platonic Bruise}

595 6 5
By alliumt0m

Ship- Platonic Bruise
Category- Alternate Universe
Requested- ➖
Hi again! Well here I am again. I'm going to write as much as possible. Ok so hear me out a high school AU bc I want everyone to be in sports. So I recently got into an anime 'Haikyuu'. Basically all about volleyball and I'm just like 'But how about Ninjago? Hehe' so yeah. Also my idea is Jay is libero, Cole is the ace, Kai and Noah (a filler character) are wing spikers. Lloyd and Zane are setters. But in games Zane sets and Lloyd just plays where he is needed. Also at practice one morning Jay landed on his ankle wrong and sprained it. Mother Cole to the rescue :3. Hope you enjoy!
|———————————————————————————-|

Reader's POV
"I got it!," Jay yelled as he got under the ball. "Good receive!," Cole yelled. The ball went to Lloyd's hands like his hands were a magnet. "Left side!," Cole yelled. Lloyd gave Cole a toss. Kai went up for the block. As always Cole's spike went through Kai's hands. "And score!," Jay yelled while throwing his hands in the air. The team were playing a 3 on 3 for the last 30 minutes of practice. It was Jay, Lloyd, and Cole against Kai, Zane and Noah. "It's just no fair you have the team's libero and the ace" Noah exclaimed. "I know! It's so unfair" Kai said. "You guys aren't giving up now are you?," Zane asked.

"No!," Kai and Noah yelled. Next Cole's team served. "Great Cole's up to serve" Kai said. Coach Wu blew the whistle signaling Cole to serve. Cole ran and threw up the ball then, jumped and hit the ball. Kai slide on the floor and hit the ball towards Zane. "Over here!," Noah yelled. Zane set to Noah. By this time Kai jumped up ready to get the ball. Noah did his approach and hit the ball. Lloyd got a one touch. "Nice!," Cole said. "Got it!," Jay yelled. Lloyd set it to Cole and Cole killed it. "And that's game!," Nya said.

"Whoo!," Lloyd said as he threw his hands in the air. "I won for once" Lloyd said. "Well that's what it's like to be on our team" Cole said. Jay was breathing hard. Nya was handing out the water. "Hey good job Jay" Cole said. "Thanks" Jay replies before drinking the water. Zane was also drinking water however, Noah and Kai were on the floor. "Argh. Life is too hard" Kai said while crawling over to the rest of the team. "I don't think I can go on" Noah said. "Oh stop being dramatic" Nya while slapping her brother behind the head. "Ow" Kai said while holding his head. After seeing that Noah jumped up and went to have some water. Coach Wu walked over. "Good practice today. Morning practice tomorrow so we don't need to put the equipment away. So everyone go home and get some rest and see you tomorrow" Wu said and walked out. "Kai I need to put the water away and lock the doors so you can wait or I'll catch up with you in a bit" Nya said while carrying the water bottle to the club room. "I'll be waiting for you!," Kai yelled to his sister.

Jay took of his volleyball shoes and put it in his slot in the shoe shelf outside the gym. Cole followed Jay. "I need to go to the club room. I left my bag in there" Jay said. "I'll wait for you" Cole said. Jay smiled before heading up the stairs outside the gym to the club room to retrieve his bag. "Oh hey Nya" Jay said. "Hey Jay" Nya replied. Jay walked over to his bag and pulled his volleyball hoodie on. His hoodie had 'Ninjago High Volleyball' written on the front on the right side. On the back it had 'Walker' and 'Libero' and '6'. "Hey Jay" Nya said before Jay walked out. "Yeah" Jay replied. "Have good night" Nya said. "Erm. Yeah you too" Jay said awkwardly before running down the stairs to Cole.

"I'm so tired" Jay said. "Yeah me too" Cole said. "I don't want to have morning practice tomorrow" Jay said. "Stop whining" Cole replied. "But I have to wake up early" Jay said. "Well true, but, at least we can practice more at least" Cole said. "That is true" Jay replied. "I still don't want to wake up so early though" Jay whined. "Hey don't you have to practice those jumpsets?," Cole asked trying to get Jay to stop whining about waking up early. "Oh yeah" Jay remembered then being excited about getting more practice. "Well rest well and see you tomorrow" Cole said before taking a turn toward his home. Jay continued walking forward, his home only a 5 minute walk away.

Jay walked into his home. "Jay, your home awfully late" Edna said and Jay walked in. "Sorry Ma practice went on longer than usual" Jay replied. "I have morning practice tomorrow too. So can you wake me up?," Jay asked while walking to the kitchen to have something to eat before going to bed. "Uh huh. Sure" Edna replied. "Where's dad?," Jay asked noticing he wasn't watching TV with her. "He decided to go to sleep early" Edna replied. "Are those more bruises?!," Edna said concerned. "Ma I'm the libero you expect me to come home unharmed" Jay replied. "Your right, I'm just concerned about how you put yourself through so much" Edna said. "It's ok I just want to do my best for the team" Jay replied.

Jay put his plate in the sink and headed to bed. "The food was good Ma. I'm off to bed. Good night" Jay said walking to his room. "Good night" Edna replies. Jay opens the door to his room. "Ugh everything is a mess" Jay said. His comics all over the floor. His food from last night on the table. His sketchbook open and on his table. His art supplies in the corner. "I'm just going to bed" he said while turning off the light and lying down on his bed. His door now closed. He sees the hallways light turn off. He flips over and pulls up the covers. He rolls around more "Can't sleep" Jay said aloud. He looked over to see it was 12 am. He grabbed his phone and watched YouTube videos he set an alarm for 5:30 am. Then he fell asleep at 1:30 am watching a video.

Jay shot awake his alarm has been going for 10 mins. "Fuck" Jay said while scrambling to get his things together for the day. "MA! Drop me off at the school! Pretty please?!," Jay yelled while eating some microwave oatmeal. Jay's mom was waiting at the door in her pajamas. "Sorry Ma I woke up late" Jay said as they went to her car. "Well good thing you set an alarm. I forgot to and if you didn't you would've missed practice" Edna replied before getting in the car. Edna drove rather quickly to the school. The clock read 5:50 am. "Thanks Ma" Jay said while getting out of the car. Jay's mom smiled then drove off. Jay ran into the gym. "Oh my gosh. Sorry I'm late" Jay said as he entered the gym. "Your early 10 mins" Zane replies. "Right" Jay said. Cole was also there he was half asleep on Zane.

Jay walked over to them then set his things down changed his shoes. "I'm gonna rest my eyes for a bit tell me when practice starts" Jay said while putting his head on Zane's shoulder. "Ok" Zane replied. Then Lloyd can running in. "S-SORRY I'M LATE" he yelled. "Shh. They're sleeping" Zane said referring to Cole and Jay. "And you early, 5 minutes" Zane added. "Oh yes. I forgot. Where are the Smiths and Noah?," Lloyd asked. "Nya texted and said they were running late because there mom didn't know they had practice so they had to wake her to get them to drive them" Zane said. "No idea about Noah though" Zane added again. "Hey can I rest for a bit too?," Lloyd asked.

"Yeah sure" Zane said. Lloyd laid down on Zane's legs. Now Jay, Cole and Lloyd were sleeping. "I'm late!," Noah came running in. "Your early by 2 minutes" Zane informed him. "Oh really?," Noah asked. "Um what is happening?," Noah asked referring to the people sleeping on Zane. "They said let them rest until practice starts" Zane replied. "Oh ok" Noah said. Noah was quite awake from having a cup of coffee. So he just laid on the floor by everyone. "WE'RE SO LATE!," Nya said running in and Kai following behind. "Well only 2 minutes" Zane said. "Um what?," Kai said looking at everyone around Zane. "So we ready to start?," Zane asked. "Where's Wu?," Kai asked. "Not sure" Zane said. "But we should get started" Zane added. "Ok wake everyone up" Kai said. "Huh. I'm up" Noah said sitting up. Zane lightly shook everyone awake but Jay wasn't waking up. He was so tired from only having 4 hours of sleep. "Jay" Zane said while shaking him. Everyone was just staring.

"JAY!," Cole yelled. "Ahh. I'm awake!," Jay yelled while sitting up. "Sorry I went to sleep at 12" Jay lied. "Jay the recommended hours of sleep are 7-9. You need to pay more attention to your well being" Zane scolded. "Ok mom" Jay said. Then they started practicing. They did a 5 minute stretch at the beginning as Zane insisted they do. Then everyone split up to work on their own thing. Zane was showing Lloyd some more setter things. Kai was getting help from Noah I'm how to block better. Then, Jay and Cole were working on Jay's jumpsets. It was going good until 10 minutes more of practice. Jay was getting frustrated with not being able to get the jumpset right. He was having trouble with the timing. So he rushed his jump barely touching the ball. Jay forgot about to landing then he landed on his right foot wrong. "Fuck. Ow" Jay said as he fell to the floor in pain holding his ankle.

Cole rushes to his side. Everyone else did too. Nya went to find some ice. Wu however, no one knew where he was. "Jay are you ok?," Cole asked. "Jay can you stand?," Zane asked. "My ankle really hurts" Jay said while gripping his right ankle in pain. It was in more pain than he lead on. He would've been in tears if he wasn't in front of his team. "I got ice!," Nya yelled. She gave it to Zane. "You'd should take off your shoe" Zane said. "I-I'll try" Jay said. He began untying his shoe. He had trouble pulling it off though. "I think you should go to the nurse's office" Zane said. Jay nodded he tried standing up but he fell over hold his ankle again and letting out a cry in pain. "I'll take him" Cole said. "Thanks?," Jay said.

Cole pick up Jay bridal style. "You good?," Cole asked. Jay nodded. "Well see you guys at practice tomorrow" Cole said walking out of the gym and heading to the nurse's office. Jay then began crying. "What's wrong did I hurt you?," Cole said panicking and walking faster. "N-No it just really hurts" Jay said. They made it to the nurse's office. "Hello. How may I- Oh my Jesus what happened?," she asked seeing Jay's swollen and purple ankle. "He landed on it wrong in practice" Cole answered. Cole ser Jay down on the bed. The nurse began working on Jay's ankle telling him to push up and down, left and right. "It's sprained, not to bad it'll heal in a week or two" the nurse's said wrapping in a bandage. "I'd advise you to go to the hospital after school and get a note" the nurse said handing Jay some crutches. "Thank you" Jay said standing up. "Of course" she smiled and Jay went out. "Your crazy. What were you thinking?," Cole half yelled. "You could have seriously injured yourself" Cole said. "The nurse said it should be fine in a week or two but to go to the hospital for a second opinion and a note" Jay said.

"Well that's good to hear" Cole said. They walked to class. Cole followed Jay around all day to help him to class holding his books and such. At lunch the team was telling Jay how worried they were. Jay only smiled and said he would be fine in a week or two. After school Cole said he would take Jay to the hospital. He did and it was rather quick they also said it would heal in a week or two. Now to tell him mom. "Why are you so scared to tell your mom?," Cole asked as they headed to Jay's house. "She doesn't understand why I put myself in so much trouble for this team and sport. Like the bruises" Jay said. "Well she is a mom they're supposed to worry" Cole replied.

"YOU WHAT?!," Edna exclaimed. "Ma. It's ok I'll heal in a week or two" Jay said. "Cole will he around to help me from class to class. I got this ma" Jay added. "What were you doing? Oh my gosh you scared me" She said. Jay just smiled not answering her question. Cole stayed around for dinner. "Thanks for helping me" Jay said. "Of course anything for my best friend" Cole said. "Yeah" Jay replied.
|———————————————————————————-|
Yeah that was hard to finish. It's been in my drafts a while. Now onto 'A Very Sick Lloyd part 3' everyone has been requesting. K ima sleep now. So gn and ttyl.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 61 2
this is in honor of hitting 100 followers. i can't be more thankful for each of you! i love you so much and thank you for the support! this will be a...
3.9K 20 12
Just as the title says it will be an oneshots book. Since I am an OTAKU, I will be categorizing my stories as gay for english characters and yaoi fo...
176K 5.3K 27
-COMPLETED- Boyxboy One Shots and Short Stories. SHORT STORIES: This is going to be my dumping ground for all the random stories that pop into my he...
10.6K 256 7
A place to gather all my non-smutty oneshots. Not sure how many of these I'll write, but expect one every once in a while. They're a fun challenge fo...