The Kings Flower //reader x...

By tsukihanas

As the child of Jahad, (y/n) his is only true heir, treated like royalty but also hidden away from the eyes o... More

0
His Golden Flower

1

3.6K 144 10
By tsukihanas

"You're doing great as my heir! You'll make it up the Tower in no time once you climb the Tower." The pride could be heard in his words and the smile on his face was sincere.

The young teenager grinned at their father then went back to practicing their wave controlling skills. This teenager wasn't only a wave controller of course, but also a swordsman, light bearer, fisherman, scout, and spear bearer. This child could simply be a team of their own, able to adapt to nearly every situation while being able to learn and use new skills and techniques almost as quickly as they saw them. Perhaps it was some sort of ability they'd gained from the spars they had with their father.

This child was truly odd.

"I'll be sure to make you proud dad!" King Jahad took the young child up into his arms and hugged them tightly.

"You already make me so proud (y/n), so don't worry about needing to make me more proud." Setting them back down he was interrupted by one of the guards shouting for him.

"Your Majesty! Princess Endorsi has just been chosen to enter the Tower!" Jahad looks between his teen and the guard then back at them.

"Head back home dear and have a break before our afternoon spear bearing class again," they nodded and walked back while the King followed the servant back into the Tower to where Princess Endorsi was.

In the Tower

"Lord Karaka... are you positive that the King's Flower will make a good slayer? I mean like... they'd end up going against their father," The Slayer Karaka looked at his own servant beside him with a frown.

"The King's Flower is just the right candidate. They have happiness, everything they've ever wanted, as well as a large pool of power. That flower is just the thing we need. All we need to do is spread some things around to twist fate around a bit," the servant could hear the smile in his voice. "Just recently in the Tower a Princess of Jahad was chosen to climb, I wouldn't be surprised if the flower started climbing soon."

At the Jahad Palace inside the Tower

The cameras stopped rolling and the Princesses looked at each other.

"What kind of spar is that...?"

"Does that even count as training? Look at how bloody and beat up each of them look!"

"Will father be okay...?" These critiquing words were interrupted quickly as one of the other Princesses ran in shouting.

"SHE'S BEEN CHOSEN!! ENDORSI HAS BEEN CHOSEN TO CLIMB THE TOWER!!" Many of the Princesses stood up quickly in shock and in awe.

"That means the King is going to escort her to the doors properly!" One of the girls said excitedly, "but only because she's one of the top princesses..." she muttered under her breath only a few moments later.

"Ahhhh, I can't wait to be chosen!" One of the princesses mumbled daydreaming to herself, "When that happens I can reach the top and be just like Princess Yuri!!"

"Who's that?" One of the newer princesses asked as she entered the room and looked at the screen.

"Oh, that? They're the King's kid, his only real one." She rolls her eyes.

"They look so cool!! What position are they?" Multiple princesses looked at the younger one in disgust.

"They have crazy skills and are able to do every position. They're literally a team of their own." Her jaw dropped in awe as she turned her gaze back to the screen.

"Woah... I wanna be like them one day!" She smiled enthusiastically only to be pushed to the ground by one of the older girls and laughed at. Their laughs echoed around the room in unison.

"You? Be like them? Ha! What a joke!!" More of the girls joined in with laughing at the younger girl who was curled up into a ball on the floor being poked and prodded with shinsu. Tears streamed down her eyes in humiliation.

Elsewhere at the Jahad Palace in the Tower

"I can't believe how suspenseful the spar was today," one of the girls sighed, "honestly! Compared to the one last week this just felt like a bunch of kids throwing soft shinsu balls at each other!!"

"Do you think they were going easy on each other today?"

"No, they were trying but it just seemed more or less that they were doing the basics. You know what his Majesty says about the basics," more sighing ensued.

"Always be sure to master the basics so none can beat you in amateur movements," most of the princesses replied in unison.

"I mean... if you think about it... it only looked like his Majesty was trying..." one of the girls mumbled, this caught several of the other girls attention.

"Would that mean that (y/n) is stronger than their father....?" The girls looked at each other all considering the answer to this unforeseen question. The silence continued for a while.

"Honestly, I'm afraid they'll be even more powerful than his Majesty. What would happen to us? Would they keep us around? Or would we be left to fend for ourselves elsewhere in this tower?!?" These words seemed to send several of the princesses into a downward spiral at the thought of (y/n) jahad becoming the new ruler of the Tower. The thought of being thrown out to live elsewhere after fighting for their spots at the top to live in 'paradise'. It was like a living nightmare.

"Hey! HEY!! That'll be their choice in the FUTURE!!! We don't know the future! And neither do they! We might be able to stay, we won't know until then!!" The still 'mentally capable' and 'sane' princesses nodded in agreement and walked off in silence.

At the outer Jahad Palace

(y/n) fell back on their bed exhausted and looked up towards the ceiling.

"At least it's quiet here," they sat up and closed their eyes. Concentrating. "Ahhh," a sigh escaped their mouth in relief. They start spinning the Jahad ring they have on their index finger and open eyes float over the ceiling taking in the new masterpiece that has appeared. The large splash of cool tones, the dark green pine trees that let slivers of the 'moonlight' shine through, the array of stars that slowly appear as the moon's gaze takes over the sky. They take off the mask covering half their face, the same design as their father wears.

"Maybe it's a bit too quiet..." They look at themself in the mirror, looking at their hair, their eyes, their nose, the soft look in their own eyes... How are they ever supposed to parallel their father? Sighing, the mask was thrown to the side and the pacing began. "I wonder when I'll get chosen to enter the Tower. Maybe I'll need to wait longer like Endorsi did. Wait, what if I don't get chosen at all? Maybe I'll never have the chance to climb.... Ugh," they change their outfit, sheer black dress pants, a simple garnet button up, and a loose dark blue tie. A slight ruffle to the hair and their look was nearly complete. Walking towards the large wardrobe they grabbed a robe. Two layered, on the inner layer it was embroidered with the Jahad symbol and the outer layer was plain black. Grabbing other clothes they tossed them into the lighthouse beside them knowing they'd miraculously sort themselves into neat piles.

Moving onto the next order of business, their armor inventory. Tossing random weapons in, several that aren't even useful. Sighing at the lacking quantity of weapons, they use a teleportation skill to go into their fathers room. The armory was larger there anyways. In their vision lay dozens upon dozens of weapons. Ranging from close range to long range. Any weapon one could dream of... was probably here. They walked down the aisles one by one until their gaze landed on a beautifully crafted blade.

The hilt was red with gold filled cracks, a long and fine black blade. Small engravings of flowers and dragons danced along the blade in a lovely mahogany color. Using their lighthouse to find some information on the sword they found it was called "The Golden Night", and it was an ignition weapon. Quite a weapon.

Placing the sword upon their hip they kept walking around. Finally deciding on a second sword that was plain black, placing it on their other hip and teleporting out to the gardens. Smelling the roses as they walked. A lovely feeling these flowers left them with.

"It matter not what others say to me. Nor what they deem my fate. My fate will and always has been to surpass my father and climb the Tower..." they muttered to themselves as they paced between two rose hedges. "I shall enter the Tower on my own, it's my fate. Even if I reside on the outside. Nothing will stop me."

Their eyes closed as they continued pacing only to suddenly feel the loss of wind in their hair. The air was stale and smelled of nothing. It was painfully dull on the senses. They opened their eyes only to be greeted with some other boy standing in front of them and in front of him was... something. This thing was going on about how this other boy had opened the door on his own, it hadn't even noticed you'd appeared yet.

Was this random boy more important than me...? A better question... had I really just entered the Tower on my own? By... simply stating that I was going to enter no matter what others wished my fate to be...

~~~

Allo~ 

I hope it was alright and y'all enjoyed reading this chapter :)

See you again <3 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

392K 6.3K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
165K 5.9K 91
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
767K 17.3K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
968K 24.3K 23
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...