robot boy ✵ jjkxbts

By tkmitchy

jungkook is known internationally as the first human ai robot, in the public eye. when the scientists that cr... More

-
1:1
1:2
1:3
1:4
1:5
1:6
1:7
1:8
1:10
1:11
1:12
1:13
1:14
1:15
1:16
1:17
2:1
2:2
2:3
2:4
2:5
2:6
2:7
2:8

1:9

2.7K 156 83
By tkmitchy

"this is jungkook and soobin, they're twins—" mr. bang paused, turning to address the two robots, "you guys are twins right? i'm not mistaken am i?"

"we are," soobin confirmed, "the doctors are still baffled at how we look so different," he explained smoothly. jungkook was shocked at how he was such a good liar, it would of took jungkook ages to think of a comeback to that.

"this is taehyun, he will be showing you guys around," mr. bang motioned to taehyun who was just standing. he was tall, jungkook would give him that, but not as tall as soobin who made them both look like ants compared to himself. "i'll let you guys get acquainted." mr. bang said as he made his way to the door, "make sure to finish the tour before second lesson."

taehyun nodded as he watched mr. bang leave, the noise his shoes made trailing off into the distance till they couldn't be heard no more, this was when taehyun started to speak, "hi, as you know, my names taehyun, nice to meet you." taehyun waved awkwardly with a small laugh, then cleared this throat, "do you mind if i see one of you guys' timetables?"

soobin, being the closest one to taehyun, passed him his timetable. taehyun looked at it, probably noting where all the classrooms were and the route to get to them in his head.

"okay, seems as you have most of my classes," taehyun addressed soobin, "so just stick around with me and you'll be fine." taehyun passed back the robots timetable and asked for jungkook's which he gave over instantly.

"hmm... jungkook right?" jungkook nodded. taehyun smiled slightly, "turns out you've got some of the classes my cousin has, i'll introduce you to him, don't worry, he's... friendly?" taehyung chuckled, "yeah, that one way to explain him."

jungkook's eyebrows furrowed in confusion but followed after taehyun when he announced they'd be starting the tour of the school now.

taehyun then started the tour, taking them around all the rooms, not going inside the classrooms since most had classes in.

taehyun took them around the school which took much longer than expected because soobin kept messing around, bumping into things and nearly breaking a trophy case, the same trophy case he had gotten distracted by less than 30 minutes earlier.

when the tour was done, the bell for the end of the first lesson sounded, startling the life out of jungkook who had been quiet the whole tour, listening to soobin and taehyun get along.

"oh! jimin hyung!!" taehyun shouted over the millions of people who had started piling into the hallway, waving to a small boy with blonde hair.

the small blond boy, jimin, smiled and walked over to taehyun. "hey, what's up?"

"this is soobin and jungkook, they're new." taehyun explained, motioning to soobin who waved and jungkook who wasn't actually listening, "he has some of your classes, will you look after him?"

"which one? the bean stalk or the air head?" jimin asked, a giggle falling from his lips which made jungkook snap his head around to see where the sound came from.

there, jungkook was blessed with the most beautiful man he had ever met in his life. was he a robot? he looked too beautiful to be human.

"the air head. i honestly doubt he's been listening during the tour." taehyun replied with a laugh, looking at jungkook quickly before turning his attention back to jimin. "you will take care of him? right?" taehyun asked, he then lowered his voice, "don't leave him alone, he seems to be an introvert."

"sure whatever," jimin said with a shrug, "i'll drag him around and introduce him to some of my friends if it'll make you happy," jimin pushed taehyun playfully.

"great! hey jungkook, this is my cousin jimin, he'll take care of you till you get on your feet," jungkook nodded and walked off with jimin when he motioned him to.

"what do you have first?" jimin asked the taller male, holding out his hand for his timetable. jungkook passed the piece of paper to jimin, "maths, nice, same. follow me!"

jimin pulled jungkook by the hand. the robot felt his face heat up, as they dodged through all the students walking to lessons and soon enough jimin stopped and opened a door to a classroom, his hand still holding jungkook's.

the two males barged into the classroom, attracting the attention of everyone else inside which made jungkook feel something he didn't like in stomach.

"jimin, why are you so late?" the person jungkook suspected was the teacher asked, lowering her golden rimmed glasses down to the bridge of her nose to look at the two males suspiciously.

"um— i was,"

"i'm jungkook, jeon jungkook," the robot introduced himself to the teacher with a bow, smiling as he did so. jungkook's super hearing heard small whisperers when he straightened back up, "jimin was just showing me where my classes were."

"oh, that's alright then, take a seat jungkook next to seokjin over there," she motioned to one of the students at the back of the class who had an empty seat either side of him. "as for you jimin, try to speed up the touring process next time so you don't interrupt class, alright?"

"yes miss kim," jimin said with a bow, making his way to his seat in the middle of the class room.

jungkook made his way to 'seokjin' and sat down at the seat next to the window. he turned to his left to see the seokjin boy looking at him. when their eyes met, seokjin turned his head, a light pink appearing on his face. jungkook's eyebrows furrowed as he didn't know what this meant.

"jungkook!" someone called as said male focused on taking a notebook out of his bag. jungkook looked up to see the teacher was calling him, "would you come up and introduce yourself to the class, i'd forgotten to ask before hand."

"sure," jungkook replied, placing his notebook on his desk and standing before walking to the front of the classroom.

just as jungkook was about to introduce himself, he noticed some girls in the corner looking at him funny. he didn't know what it meant but he didn't like the way they almost had hearts in their eyes.

the robot brushed it off and started to introduce himself, "hi, my names jeon jungkook. i was born in the usa but moved here to live with my two brothers and cousin after my parents and cousins parents died in a plane crash," jungkook said, trying to fake being sad since he had no parents and didn't know what it was like to loose a loved one, "i'm currently living here with my twin brother soobin, my elder brother jackson and my elder cousin momo, i hope you all look after me."

jungkook smiled slightly, looking over the students to see what their reaction was, most of them where shocked, "did i say something wrong?"

"no, not at all jungkook, it's just—" the teacher paused, the robot figured she was trying to find the right words, "—we never get anyone with such a backstory like that in this small town, it's a bit of a shock to everyone."

jungkook shrugged, "it's not that much of a big deal."

"i admire your perseverance towards not making it affect your life too much," the teacher said cheerfully.

"huh?—"

"—go sit down jungkook, if you ever need to talk to anyone i'm here, we're all here," miss kim interrupted to the robot, as she motioned to the whole class who would apparently be 'there for him'. what that meant, jungkook had no idea.

"um.. thanks miss." jungkook said, but it sounded more like a question than a thanks. jungkook made his way back to his seat and sat down.

the robot found himself looking to seokjin who had black rimmed glasses on that complemented his face really well. his lips too, "woah," jungkook mentally said, they were very plump— 'what am i saying?!' he asked himself rubbing the back of his head in confusion.

"hi, i'm jungkook," the robot introduced himself to seokjin after a while of
contemplating what he should do, "what's your name?— i mean i know it's seokjin but i'm just trying to start conv—"

"i-i know what you mean," jungkook noted the way he spoke shyly, "my n-names kim seokjin, nice to meet you j-jungkook."

jungkook held his hand out to shake seokjin's but retracted it quickly when he realised they don't shake hands in korea, "sorry i forgot i wasn't in the usa,"

"if it makes you feel more at h-home, i'll s-shake your hand," seokjin replied with a small smile. only now was jungkook noticing that seokjin had a small stutter.

"cute." he muttered out but covered his mouth when he realised he was too loud.

"t-thanks, you too." seokjin replied, a rose colour dusting his pale cheeks.

the robot held out his hand to shake seokjin's and the other male took his hand in his and shook it. it made jungkook feel more at ease, and when they let go, the robot sat back in his seat and payed attention to whatever was going on.

later on through the lesson, his eyes continued to wander the room, looking at seokjin who was to his left and then to jimin who caught his eye every once and a while.

jungkook looked over the class, watching to see if anyone was looking in his direction. thankfully, there wasn't and he quickly, since everyone was distracted, he quickly put his arm under the table and looked at the panel on his arm. luckily he only had a few notices, he'd check them out later.

when jungkook looked up he noticed someone looking at him from the corner of his eye. his head whipped up to see who it was. it was seokjin. he looked at jungkook with wide eyes. "shit." he muttered in english.

the robot turned so he couldn't see seokjin's shocked look in his line of sight and tapped on his ear. when he did this, it connected him to the robot group call, something he had set up himself last week. this call connected to soobin, momo and jackson, no matter where they were in the world.

"i fucked up." he muttered in english, just loud enough for the call to pick it up.

momo groaned and asked, "what'd you do?"

"i think one of my classmates saw my panel...." jungkook trailed off.

"they what?!" jackson shouted. he could hear soobin wince through the com-system in their ears. "jeon jungkook i swear to god." jackson scolded him.

"i'm sorry. i've got to go bye." he replied quickly before disconnecting the call, he'd deal with the shouting later.

for the next 5 minutes jungkook doodled in his note book, not needing to pay attention because he was a robot, he didn't need to learn much more than he already knew.

jungkook was drawn out of his thoughts when the person infront of him turned around and said: "hey."

"hi?" the new kid, jungkook, said, utterly confused as to why this person was talking to him.

"i'm jinseo, i'm from usa too." jinseo stuck out his hand out, he was speaking elgkish, and jungkook shook the others hand, "my english name is nathan, you can call me that if you want."

"sure. i'm jungkook, nice to meet you." the robot replied, taking his hand and shaking it softly.

nathan then started to talk to him about things he didn't have a clue about but one thing got his attention, "also, that seokjin kid," he motioned to seokjin with the quick movement of his head, "i'd advise you to not talk to him, you don't want to be making friends with the wrong sort."

"the wrong sort?" jungkook's eyebrows furrowed in confusion for the nth time that day.

"yeah, he's gay, you know?" nathan explained, making a disgusted face as he nudged jungkook with a laugh.

"what's wrong with that?" jungkook asked, his face twisting into anger. if the robot let go, he could kill this 'nathan' guy before he could even say the words 'wrong sort' but he had to contain himself for the safety of the other robots. "there must be something wrong with you, it's the 21st century."

nathan scowled and turned back around in his seat before he started to gossip about jungkook, no doubt, to the person in front of him.

seokjin tapped him on the arm some time later, "you didn't have to d-do that, you know? you're going to get yourself i-into a lot of trouble if you involve y-yourself with me."

"just because you like the same gender? that seems like a stupid reason if you ask me," jungkook replied, his eyes piercing daggers into the back of the male in front of him.

"thanks." seokjin said, a sad smile on his face, "but you d-don't have to pretend to care."

"what do you mean?" jungkook's face twisted from anger into confusion as seokjin turned to his work and ignored his question.

'what a strange man.' jungkook thought, focusing on the work in front of them and copying down the examples.

what a strange man indeed.

(a/n: i don't normally do authors notes because i find them inconvenient (not sure if that's just me but whatever), i just wanted to let everyone know that all of bts are the same age so there won't be any honourifics: hobi is eldest, followed by yoon, then kookie, joonie, mochi, jinnie and finally taetae in order of birthday months and days so please keep that in mind when reading! ! thanks for reading so far!!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.1K 1.1K 20
It is a Jungkook sickfick.. In which his all hyungs did a prank but that went terribly wrong. Read full to know what happened. Actually it's my first...
39.6K 3.2K 53
"A human, a robot. What's the difference?" _______________________ - A story where in Jeon Jungkook, a robotic engineer creates a robot for himself...
4.4K 191 14
"Tell me, how fucked up was your life, Kim Taehyung?" --------------- They are ghosts, they are dead, but can't anyone really see them? ©SiKook97...
16.7K 2.4K 31
"I love you y/n" his eyes blinking in a shade of blue, filled with anticipation, hopeful for your acceptance of his deep feelings. "Are you mad Jun...