Angel of Music (Uta no Prince...

By Ethel1142

(Y/N) (L/N) has grown up surrounded by music, so much that she had developed a natural talent for many aspect... More

Character Info.
Character info cont.
"Brand New Melody"
"Knocking On My Mind"
"Believe Heart to the End of the World"
"Full Throttle Chivalrous Spirit Go! Fight!!"
"Shout Out from Orion"
"Feeling Heart"
"Eternity Love"
"Weaving Dreams"
"Come On, Let's Song!"
"Map Of The Future"
"The Heart of a Lost Child"
"Serious Love 1000%"
"Poison Kiss"
"Reincarnation of Love"
"Muteki Dangerous"
"True Wing"
"Koizakura"
"Smile Magic"
"Orange Rhapsody"
"Promise to Sirius"
"Fantasia of the Stars" Part One
"Fantasia of the Stars" Part Two

"Seven-Colored Compass"

6K 102 21
By Ethel1142

First POV

"Are you sure you have everything, Sweetie?" I heard my mom ask me from the doorway of my room.

I turned toward her with a smile on my face, and my (f/c) bag strap on my shoulder. You see, I'm on my way to take the entrance exam to get into the prestigious Saotome Academy.

"Yep, I double checked everything," I told my mom as I walked toward her.

I grabbed my jacket as well, which of course, had dog hair on it since my three behemoth dogs think it's okay to lay on my stuff. But I love them anyway. My mom had a huge smile on my face as she gave me a hug as I was about to leave.

"Now, are you sure you don't want a ride? I can have someone take you and Haruka to the exam hall," she offered.

I smiled, but shook my head.

"Nah, we'll be fine. Besides, I don't get to enjoy fresh snow everyday," I assured her with a smile.

Even though my mom kept on insisting, she knew I was stubborn like my father. Finally, she laid off and walked me to the gate that surrounded our very, very large house. As soon as we made it to the gate, she looked at me and gave me one last hug.

"Now, don't freak out. Stay calm and I'm sure you girls will do great," she said, thinking I was nervous about this exam.

"Mom, don't worry. I promise, we'll do just fine," I laughed.

And with that, off I went to meet up with my best friend, Haruka Nanami. She and I have been besties for the longest time since our moms both went to the same high school. I ran down the path to a place that Haruka told me to meet her at, and before long, I caught sight of her short, pink hair as she held her umbrella, shielding her from the falling snow.

"Haruka!!!" I called out as I waved to her.

She turned around and caught sight of me running towards her with a big smile on her face. I jumped up and threw my arms around her neck, giving her a big hug.

"Hi, (Y/N)!" She said as she wrapped her arms around me.

Unfortunately, I threw too much force at her, causing us both to fall in the snow. Even though it hurt a little bit, we both laughed ourselves off. After that little incident, we both stood up and began walking toward our destination.

"Why didn't you bring an umbrella? Aren't you cold?" Haruka asked me as she put her umbrella over me slightly.

I guess that's the one thing I forgot. I shrugged and shook my head.

"Not really. Guess my excitement got the best of me," I told her.

She hummed in response. We caught up as we walked, even though we see each other like every other day. As we turned a corner that had a fence, which surrounded a playground for small children, and we both noticed a little girl standing in the middle of the sidewalk. She had her face in her hands and looked like she was crying. Having the big hearts that we did, Haruka and I walked up to her and crouched down to her height.

"What's wrong?" Haruka asked her softly.

The little girl looked up at us with tears running down her face and her cheeks had turned a bright red from the cold.

"*Hic* I lost *hic* my mommy. *Hic* *hic* And I can't find my kitten," she hiccuped through her tears.

I smiled and put my hands on her cheeks, in an attempt to warm them and wipe her tears a little bit. She looked up at me as I spoke.

"Don't worry. We'll help you find your mom and your kitten, okay?"

Her eyes widened as she nodded slowly. And so the search began. Haruka went with the little girl to find her mother while I went on a search for a little, white kitten, which was the description that was given to me.

"Here kitty, kitty, kitty," I called out softly.

With the snow being fresh, it was gonna be hard to find a white kitten out here. I had looked around for a little while before I heard a soft meowing coming from above me. I looked up in a nearby tree and caught a glimpse at a small white tail. I stood back a little further and a large smile appeared on my face.

"There you are! Now come on down, your owner is worried," I told the small animal.

Of course, it wouldn't listen and stayed where it was. I should've known, animals don't quite listen to everything that people say. I sighed as I put my hands on my hips.

"You're gonna make me climb up there, aren't you," I told the little fluff ball.

It meowed again, as if it were saying, 'yes, you have to come get me.' I sweat-dropped a little bit after the little feline responded to me. Well, I'm flexible enough, and the tree doesn't look too hard to climb.

"Okay, I got this," I encouraged myself as I rolled up my coat sleeves slightly.

I began climbing the tree, grabbing every little space that I could see, and then putting my feet in the exact same spots. It took me a few minutes, but I was finally able to get myself onto the branch where the kitten was sitting. Unfortunately, the branch was a bit thin, so I had to get on my stomach to try and scooch my way over to the snow white feline. I stretched my arm out slowly, trying to get the kitten without frightening it.

"Come on, little guy. No offense, but you're making this way harder than it needs to be," I said in a strained voice as I tried to keep myself from falling.

Finally, the little kitten walked over to me and rubbed its head on my hand, purring softly. I let out a sigh of relief as I gently grabbed the little cutie, holding it tight to my body. As I sat up slowly, I heard the one sound I didn't want to hear.

*CRACK*

"AHH!"

The branch had snapped, causing me to fall down with a THUD. Luckily, the snow somewhat cushioned my fall, but I'm pretty sure I'd have a couple of bruises later. I stood up, shaking the snow off of me, and making sure the kitten was alright. It was and kept close to my chest as I smiled. I made my way back to Haruka, who had successfully found the little girl's mother.

"My kitty!" The little girl exclaimed as I walked up to them.

I smiled as I handed off the little creature back to its rightful owner. The mother looked up and noticed that I had snow all over me. She didn't say anything, but instead stood up and bowed to Haruka and I.

"Thank you girls so much," she thanked.

"No problem, you take care, okay?" I said to the little girl.

She smiled and nodded as Haruka and I continued on our way, but not before waving to the little girl. I didn't know when they were closing the gates, so hopefully they were still open.

"There's the gates," Haruka said as we ran down the sidewalk.

I looked ahead and caught a glimpse of the familiar gates. I smiled. We were finally going to do this, I can finally go to-

"Hold it. No one else is allowed inside."

And...... I take that back. There were two guards standing outside of the gates, blocking the entrance. Wait, we can't be that late. There are still 30 minutes before the test starts.

"Please! Please, we really want to take that entrance exam," Haruka exclaimed as she stepped forward.

The guard wasn't having it.

"Forget it! No one is allowed in past the set time."

"Please, sir. We really want to take that test. We got caught up with something before coming here," I tried to say.

Again, they weren't having it. Haruka decided to take matters into her own hands.

"Please! We both want to study music here," she pleaded as she grabbed one of the guard's uniforms.

"Stop being a pest about it!" He shouted as he pushed Haruka off of him.

In an attempt to keep her from falling, she ended up causing me to fall to the ground as well. Well, we were both a bit klutzy.

"Give up and go home," the guard told us as he turned around.

I decided to try one more time, not even hearing the footsteps from behind us.

"Please, wait a minute!" I tried to say.

Before the guard could say anything, I saw hand that was holding an umbrella, shielding Haruka and I from the snow. It was boy around my age (I'm a year older than Haruka), who had bright red hair and matching eyes. He had a kind smile on his face.

"Are you both okay? Here, I wouldn't want you guys to get a cold," he said as he held his hand out to Haruka and I.

Haruka took his hand first, and then I did. We both stood up and looked to the guards once again.

"Who are you?" One of the guards questioned the boy.

"An examinee. Hey, you can see hold badly these two want in. Why not let them in? They're late, but there's still 30 minutes before the test starts," he said, trying to vouch for us.

We both looked to the guards with hopeful looks.

"Can't do that, late is late. Being less than punctual proves that they don't belong at Saotome Academy," he spat.

I looked down in defeat. Maybe this wasn't what I was meant to do.

"That depends on the reason, doesn't it?" A voice asked.

I looked over and saw a fancy looking black car, much like the ones that my mom and dad ride in when they're going to a party or something. A guy with long, golden hair stepped out of the car, waving off the driver who had held an umbrella out for him. He looked over to Haruka and I as he walked over to us. I had to admit, I loved the shade of his eye color, which was an icy blue.

"These lovely ladies were late because they both stopped to help a lost child find her parents and kitten. If I had known that they were taking the academy entrance exam, then I would've given them a lift," he explained as he stopped in front of us.

He held out a (f/c), cotton coat to me. I was confused at first, but I had looked down and realized that the coat that I had on was dirty and ripped.

"See, this Little Kitten fell from the tree that she had made the rescue from and ripped her coat. Don't worry though, I bought her a new one, and she seems to like it," he continued as he held out the coat to me.

I took it and blushed a bit. Haruka turned to me with a concerned look.

"You fell out of a tree?  Are you okay?" She asked frantically.

I smiled sheepishly and nodded, but I was still blushing from the nickname he had called me.

'Little Kitten?'

I wonder how he knew cotton was my favorite material? My thoughts were interrupted as the blue eyed boy continued.

"In my opinion, a student who helps a lost child and finds their pets when it's snowing outside, is exactly the kind of students this school needs," he finished.

The red-haired seemed to agree.

"Exactly! So let them take the test."

"Please," Haruka and I said in sync as we bowed to the guards.

This was our last chance, hopefully they would understand. Unfortunately, for a moment, it seemed like all hope was lost when the guard told us 'no' and to go home once again. Then, I heard a phone ring and the other guard had answered it as we kept trying to get them to let us in with the help of the new guys we had just met.

"It's okay, you can go in," I heard the other guard say as he put his phone away.

'Did I hear him right?' 

"Then that means....?" Haruka began as she processed the words that were just spoken.

I stood there in shock for a minute, still trying to make sure that my hearing didn't deceive me.

"They're making an exception. You two can take the test," he confirmed.

Haruka and I gasped in happiness as we bowed to the guards.

"Thank you!" We both said as we stood up again.

The redhead seemed to be really happy for us as well, since he turned to us with a big smile on his face.

"You two did it!" he exclaimed with excitement.

The other boy was still standing there with us, and had a satisfied smirk on his face. Haruka and I, still bubbling with excitement, turned to both of the boys and bowed.

"Thank you!"

"Thank you both so much."

The boys smiled as I stood up. Haruka remained in her bow.

"You've got a way with words," the redhead said as he put his hand on the other's shoulder.

The golden haired didn't seem impressed, and pushed his hand off his shoulder. He took a step in Haruka and I's direction and put his hand on both of our heads as Haruka stood up. He looked at us both in the eyes.

"Good luck on the exam, especially you, Little Kitten. I hope to see you in April," he flirted as he winked at us while smiling, though I think he was looking more at me.

I blushed a bit, and so did Haruka. The redhead gave the other boy a blank stare, because of his flirting, but it went away after he said what he needed to say. He looked at us with another big smile and gave us a peace sign.

"Let's do our best," he told us.

Haruka and I looked at him and smiled, while nodding at his proposal. And so, Haruka and I went into the test halls. They were huge, and really fancy.
I must've said 'wow' about a hundred times. Haruka and I had different testing rooms, so we had to part ways while taking the test. I admit, it was a little hard, but I think I did good. After that, Haruka and I parted ways and headed home.  I made my way to the gate that surrounded my house and saw one of our security guards standing there as I walked up. He smiled slightly as he saw me. 

"Welcome home, Young Miss.  How was the test?" He asked as he put in a pin to open the gate.

"It was good. I think Haruka and I did really well on it. But I guess it all depends on how they want to view the scores," I explained as I walked into our home.

I said my farewells to the guard and made my way into our house, where I was greeted by my three, huge dogs. The biggest one, Naga, who was a Caucasian bear dog, decided to jump on me and knock me to the ground, showering me with kisses.

"Naga! HAHAHA, okay, I missed you too," I laughed as I scratched her big fluffy face.

My other two dogs, Kiki and Tiki, who were twin wolf-dogs, joined in on the welcoming committee as I continued to laugh.

"Well, it seems like the girls missed you," I heard a kind voice say.

I looked up and saw Mom walking down the staircase with a smile on her face. I got up from the ground and wiped the dog hair from my clothes as my mother embraced me.

"How was it?  Did you girls freak at all?" She questioned with worry.

My mom constantly worried for Haruka and I. That's just how she was, which was understandable since I'm an only child. I laughed.

"Well, we had a little trouble with the guards, but we were able to work things out," I assured her.

She looked at me with a smile.

"Well, I'm confident both of you girls will pass," she told me.

I smiled. Now you're probably wondering, what the heck do her parents do since they have this big house with security guards all over? Well, I'll fill you in a bit. My dad happens to be the CEO of Music Stars Agency in Japan. It's one of the top music industries that have produced a lot of famous idols, models, and actors. He's a really big deal, although I forget that a lot since he's just 'Dad' to me.

Back in the day, he was an idol called 'Starry Sochi', and he competed against Raging Otori and Shining Saotome, I believe. His first hit sold about 21 million copies, which was a lot back then. Right now, he spends a lot of his time managing the company, but he calls me daily.

Now onto my mother.  My mom was a popular idol who had the stage name of 'Val', a play off of her name, which is Valencia. She was known for her mix of a Latin feel in her music since my grandma is part Hispanic, making my mom part Hispanic and so on. One thing I remember watching when I was younger, was that she did a collaboration with her good friend, Renge Jinguji, who sadly died when I was a baby, so I never got to meet her properly. After she found out she was pregnant with me, my mom took a break from the spotlight and decided to be a stay-at-home mom for a while, but as soon as I was old enough, which was like 4, she began giving private music lessons to many famous idols, one of them being the famous Ringo Tsukimiya.

I love my parents with all my heart, they're the best that I could ask for. But, with having such famous parents, comes a lot of controversy too.  I remember in school, a lot of people would just be my friend because of who my parents were. I had a somewhat of a lonely childhood, so that caused me to be a little nervous about meeting new people. Until one day, when I met Haruka.

Flashback

I was about 6 at the time, and Mom wanted me to meet someone. I was excited, but a little nervous as well. We were walking out in the country side when I caught sight of a nice, little, Japanese style house. It was surrounded by sunflowers, which was pretty cool.

"Oh, Valencia!  Good to see you again," I heard a woman with long orange-pink hair say as she made her way over to my mother, giving her a hug in the process.

"You too, Hina. My, it's been too long. Oh, is this Haruka?" Mom had asked as she crouched down.

I hadn't noticed it at first, but there was a little girl standing behind the older woman. She had pink hair and golden eyes, and looked a lot like her mom.

"Yes, sorry, Val. She's a little shy," Hina had said.

I saw the girl called 'Haruka' look at me as I hid behind Mom. She looked back and smiled at me.

"Don't worry, (Y/N) is too.  Sweetie, why don't you say 'hi' to Hina's daughter, Haruka," Mom suggested.

It had taken me a minute, but I walked out from behind my mom and walked up to Haruka with a big smile.

"It's nice to meet you. I'm (Y/N)," I introduced myself, some what confidently.

Haruka didn't say anything at first and gripped her mother's pant leg.

"Haruka, say 'hi' to (Y/N)," her mother encouraged softly.

Haruka finally looked up and walked up to me too.

"I'm Haruka," she said quietly.

And with that, our mothers left us to play for a little bit while they caught up on things. Haruka had shown me one of her favorite places to play, which was a space by the sunflowers.

"So, your mom is a singer, right?" She asked me.

I looked up at her with a little bit of shock and fear. Some kids at my school had told me that they only wanted to be my friend to get to my parents. It had hurt my feelings. Yes, I had other friends that loved me for me, but it still hurt. I had nodded slowly.

"Yeah, although to me, she's just my mom. A lot of people know her, and that's why they want to be my friend," I sadly admitted.

Haruka was silent for a few seconds. I was looking down at my feet, tears were forming in my eyes. Would I have to go through the same pain as before?  Before I knew it, I felt hands grabbing mine. I looked up with wide eyes and saw Haruka with a big smile on her face.

"I'll be your friend!  You're really nice and I think you're really fun too," she told me.

And that's how her and I became close friends, going to each other's houses, getting to know each other's families. It was amazing.

Flashback End

I smiled at the sudden memory. Sure, I had other friends that I was really close to, but that fear still lingers in the back of my mind.

"What are you thinking about?" Mom asked as she and I sat down in our living room.

"Nothing, just an old memory."

She hummed and went to go pet Tiki, who was sleeping soundly on the couch. Before I knew it, my phone rang. I picked it up and saw that it was Dad. I pressed the green answer button.

"Hello?"

"Well, how did it go, Sweetie Pie?" He answered from the other line.

I laughed a little at his nickname for me. I told him about everything that had happened, and that I wasn't too worried about getting accepted or not. But hey, if I did get accepted, then I could see Ringo and Ryuya more often. Ringo Tsukimiya was a very popular idol, but he cross dresses, and boy, is he good at it. Ryuya Hyuga was an action star actor. His most famous role is that of 'Prince of Fights'. I always loved that show. My dad taught both of them at the academy.

"I'm sure you girls did just fine. You're both very smart, smarter than what your dad was back then. Just know that your mom and I are proud of you, no matter what," he told me.

I hummed in acknowledgement that I knew that. After that, he hung up and now, the long waiting game began.

Timeskip

April had rolled around, and the cherry blossom trees were in full bloom. Haruka and I were walking with smiles on our faces in our official Saotome Academy uniforms, which consisted of a yellow
plaid skirt, black tall socks, a dark green blazer, and small red heels, although with mine, I wore a dark blue sweater instead of a blazer, and black flats instead of heels. My sweater was given to me by the academy, probably Ringo's work since he knows that I don't like blazers, but moving on.

Thankfully, we both passed the exam with flying colors and were now officially students of Saotome Academy, a prestigious boarding school for kids wanting to go into the music industry to become idols and composers. Because it was a boarding school, we all had dorm rooms, which meant I had to move out of the house for the time being. Mom and Dad were sad to see me go, but they wanted me to go for it. Haruka and I made our way to the area where the entrance ceremony was to take place.

"Haruka! (Y/N)!" A voice called out.

We turned to look who it was, but I was knocked forward as someone gave me a back hug.  I turned around and smiled, noticing the familiar magenta eyes and red hair.

"It's good to see you two again!  Haruka, you and I are in the same class. I'm so excited!"

This perky girl is Tomochika Shibuya. Haruka and I met her back during the exam. She was in my testing room. She's really energetic and a very reliable friend.

"Oh, Shibuya," Haruka greeted as she was hugged by the energetic girl.

"Shibuya? Just call me 'Tomo'.  Both of you. Especially since we'll be living together from now on," Tomo said with a big smile.

I nodded as Haruka let out a small 'sure' as she blushed. Before long, we found some seats that were in the middle of the area, but still had a good view of the stage. I was sitting there quietly before I realized something.

"Hey, Tomo. Did you happen to see what class I'm in?  I forgot to look," I asked.

I was so excited about coming that I completely forgot the fact that I needed to figure out what class I was in. I saw Tomo look up in thought, trying to remember.

"I'm pretty sure I saw your name on the S-Class list," she responded.

My eyes widened a little bit. If I'm right, that's the class Ryuya teaches.

"Isn't that the highest ranking class?"

Tomo nodded as her and Haruka gave me a huge smile.

"You passed that test no problem, plus you're such a good musician that-"

"Ahh! You're embarrassing me!" I somewhat yelled with blood rushing to my face as I heard both girls giggle.

"(Y/N), you're so cute sometimes," Tomo commented.

That didn't help, I turned even redder. I get embarrassed when people acknowledge my musical ability, just because I didn't want to seem like I was bragging or anything. But I will admit, I do know how to play a bunch of instruments and I loved singing. When I signed up to come here, I decided that I wanted to take both the idol and composer course, since I love both things equally.  Hopefully, it wouldn't take a toll on me. When orientation began, we all got quiet and saw a man in a suit walk on stage.

"Well, everyone, welcome to the Saotome Academy Entrance Ceremony. First, an address from the headmaster," he announced.

It was about a minute, and there was still no sign of the headmaster. The man on the stage began looking around, seeing if he could find any sign of the headmaster. All of sudden, we all heard a very loud laugh. I looked around, along with Haruka and Tomo, to see if we could find the source of the laughter.

"Anyone who doesn't know love, don't even think to speak of songs. Just leave here at once!" A loud voice yelled.

I looked around, but I still couldn't find anything.

"S-someone's over there!" A student shouted.

I looked in the direction that the student was pointing, and sure enough, there was someone standing on the roof. From what I could tell, he was wearing a very fancy mask and had a brown cloak on that was flowing in the wind.

"HAHAHA!  The beating of a heart is the first source of music!" He shouted as he jumped down from the building.

Many people shouted, scared that he would become a pancake, but instead, he just bounced up and down. It was then that I saw that there were wires attached to him.

"Yes, my friends. The headmaster is me, Shining Saotome!  Welcome to Saotome Academy, or rather, to this shining world!" He continued to yell as he 'flew' down  to the stage and removed his cloak and mask.

It revealed him wearing a brown suit with sunglasses. He began dancing on stage as screen appeared behind him that said, 'Music is Love'. This was a lot, and I think I was catching flies the whole time. Dad had said that Shining Saotome was something, but I wasn't expecting this.

"Music is love. Come now, soul. Enshrine it!  Put your whole soul into the songs. Make your life bloom. Shine even brighter people!"

And as he said that, he was thrusted into the air once again, and off he went.  The wires made it seem like he walking on the air above us. Before he was completely done, he looked down at us with a big smile.

"Congratulations on your acceptance here!  Thank you!"

Well, that was interesting. We were all speechless, although there was mumbling going on about what we had just witnessed. Haruka, Tomo, and I continued to stare in the air, where we had seen the headmaster make his exit.

"W-wow... that's the headmaster?" Haruka mumbled softly.

"He's something, but in a good way," I mumbled as well.

After the entrance ceremony, while the three of us were waiting to be dismissed, I felt my phone vibrate. Wonder who it was?  I pulled it out and saw that I got a text message.

To: (Y/N) <3

From: Ringo <3

Hello~ Missy, class doesn't start right away and I want to see you!  Come by the back when you're dismissed.

I smiled real big when I saw that.  I guess it had been a while since I've seen Ringo and Ryuya. When our row was dismissed, I told Haruka and Tomo that I would meet them in their classroom in a few minutes, since class didn't start right away. They nodded and off they went. If I was right, then S-Class was near A-Class, which was the class that Haruka and Tomo were in.

As I made my way toward the back, I caught sight of a familiar shade of cotton candy pink hair.  He and Ryuya were standing off to the side of where the students were exiting to go to their classes. Ringo had his back to me and was talking to Ryuya, so I decided to be a little sneaky. Ryuya caught sight of me as I put my finger to my lips, signaling him to act normal. He smirked as I made my way up to Ringo.

"I sent her a text, but she never responded," he whined as I tapped his shoulder.

He turned around and saw me standing there, smiling a big toothy grin. Ringo smiled back and wrapped his arms around my neck, bringing me close to him and squishing me in a loving embrace.

"There you are!  Ahh, I've missed you so much, (N/N)!"

"I've missed you too, Rin!" I said from his hug.

We pulled away from each other and turned around, to make sure nobody got suspicious. If someone saw us together, then I'm guessing the students would think that I had connections on getting into the academy. The three of us slowly made our way to a private hallway, where the students wouldn't see us. Ringo grabbed my hands and looked at me.

"My, it's been a while. You've grown, and gotten much more beautiful," he complimented.

I blushed a little bit as I laughed a little sheepishly.

"I'm sure it hasn't been that long, Rin," I told him.

He made a little pouty face, but I felt my hair being messed up before he could argue back. I looked up and saw Ryuya with his hand on my head, smirking at me.

"So, I heard you're in my class. Congrats," he congratulated.

"Aww, no fair, Ryuya!  I wanted her in my class!" Rin whined again.

Ryuya looked at him and gave him a glare.

"Well, I wasn't the one who decided, so don't get mad at me," he argued back.

I sweat-dropped at their little argument before I realized what time it was.

"Um, guys?  As much as I would love to catch up with the both of you, I want to meet up with some friends before class starts. I'll see you both later!" I said as I ran off, waving at them in the process.

"Hey, don't be late to my class!" Ryuya called out.

I smiled, knowing that he was joking. I couldn't contain my excitement. This year was going to be awesome. 

Third POV

While (Y/N) had gone to catch up with the two teachers, of course, without her friends knowing, Haruka and Tomo made their way to A-Class, taking a seat in some seats near the front. Haruka was still a little lost from what had happened, so Tomo decided to fill her in.

"He used to be a super idol, Shining Saotome. It seems this school owes its existence to the super mega hit song, 'Owing to Love', which sold 20 million CDs," she explained to the stunned pink haired girl.

Haruka could hardly believe her ears.

"2-20 million?!"

Tomo nodded her head and continued.

"Not only that, but he had help from someone who sold even more CDs than him, Starry Sochi. He topped Shining Saotome's record by selling 30 million CDs with his song, 'Wings to Heaven'," Tomo finished explaining.

Haruka's eyes widened. Of course, she knew who Starry Sochi was, like personally knew him. He was her beloved best friend's father, but of course, (Y/N) had asked her not to say anything to Tomo about him yet. Haruka sat there in awe, not realizing how big of a deal he was.

"That's incredible," she breathed out, still in shock.

"Yeah. Anyway, from first to last, this school is first class," Tomo stated, informing Haruka more on the school's history.

Before Haruka could ask anything else, she heard a very familiar voice.

"That was you!  Alright, we're in the same class!"

The girls turned around and Haruka recognized the familiar red hair. It was the same boy that had help her and (Y/N) out at entrance exam.  Haruka stood up and smiled at him.

"Thank you for my helping me and my friend out the day of the entrance exam," she thanked as she bowed politely.

The red haired boy smiled, but began looking around, as if he were trying to see if he could find something, or someone.

"No problem, but where's the other girl? Did she make it in?" He asked.

Before Haruka could answer, she heard her bestie's voice from the doorway.

"Oh good, I made it before class could start."

The three of them turned around and caught sight of a girl with beautiful (h/l) (h/c) hair that was tied in a side ponytail and was looking over to them with big (e/c) eyes and a big grin on her face. She walked over to them, but she was able to recognize the boy with the red eyes and hair.

"Oh! It's you, thank you so much for helping us with the exam," she thanked as she bowed quickly.

He blushed a little bit while smiling. He had to admit, (Y/N) was really cute. Well, she and Haruka both were, but there was something about (Y/N) in particular.

Before the boy could say anything to the two grateful girls, Tomo had other ideas, she looked over their shoulders with her arms crossed and had a suspicious look on her face.

"Oh? So this is Lifesaver 'A'?" She asked.

Haruka and (Y/N) gave her a look of confusion.

" 'A'?" They both questioned.

The red hair boy decided that it was time to introduce himself, since he didn't want their friend to be any more suspicious than what she already was.

"Ah, I'm Otoya Ittoki. Nice to meet you both again," he introduced.

Before (Y/N) and Haruka could introduce themselves, Tomo decided to stand up in front of them, shielding them from Ittoki.

"I'm Tomochika Shibuya. Nice to meet you," she introduced.

(Y/N) giggled a little at Tomo's silliness while Haruka stepped up a little bit with a smile on her face.

"I'm Haruka Nanami."

And I'm (Y/N) (L/N). It's very nice to meet you, Ittoki," she said with a smile.

Ittoki got rather excited and leaned forward a little bit toward the two shorter females.

"Huh, Haruka and (Y/N), eh?  Wait, are you in this class too, (L/N)?" He asked the late arriving female.

That was when (Y/N) started rubbing the nape of her neck in an embarrassed fashion, with her face turning a bit pink. Before she knew it, Tomo had thrown her arm around her friend's shoulders.

"This awesome girl is in S-Class," Tomo had said for the speechless girl.

"Wow, that's amazing, (L/N)!" Ittoki exclaimed.

The embarrassed girl laughed sheepishly, unaware that there was another pair of eyes that was watching her out of curiosity. There was a very tall boy, one with glasses, curly blonde hair, and bright green eyes. He looked at the (L/N), and the stars formed in his eyes as he got up with excitement.

"EEELLLIIIIZZZZAAABBBEEETTTHHHH!!!!!!" He yelled as he ran up to the group of four.

In the air he jumped, with his arms out wide, aimed right at the (h/c) haired girl. As she braced for impact, she felt herself being pulled out of the way and to another direction. You see, what had happened was that another student, one with dark blue hair that was straight, with blue-gray eyes, and a beauty mark under his right eye, had pulled the smaller girl out of the way, and replaced her spot with Ittoki by elbowing him and moving him forward. By the time the tall blonde had landed, he had his arms and legs wrapped around none other than Ittoki. He wasn't too impressed.

"Ah! Get off of me!" He yelled while trying to wiggle out of the taller male's embrace.

The blonde seemed to notice that he grabbed the wrong person, and let go of Ittoki, who fell on the ground.  The (h/c) girl had her eyes closed, but she opened them again and looked to see who had pulled her out of the way.

"That was close," he said in a calm voice.

It took (Y/N) a minute to realize what had happened and jumped away from the blue haired male with a red face.

"Wah! U-Um, t-thanks," she stuttered, not wanting to embarrass herself any further.

"No need to thank me," he replied.

She smiled a little bit before she realized how long she had been in the classroom.

"Oh man, I need to get to my classroom.  Thank you once again," she bowed again before leaving.

Unfortunately, her friends were too busy to notice.

"What was that about?! Somebody could've gotten hurt," Tomo scolded to the taller male, much like a mother would for a child.

The blonde turned around to face the scolding girl.

"I beg your pardon. She just looks so much like Elizabeth that I lost it for a moment there," he admitted.

"E-Eli...."

"You mean (Y/N) looked like someone from another country?" Haruka asked, not aware that her friend had gone to her own classroom.

The blonde shook his head.

"No, our family dog. Hm? Where'd she go?" He asked as he looked around the classroom.

Everyone else turned around and noticed that the girl of the subject had disappeared.

"She headed to her classroom," the mysterious blue haired boy informed them.

It made sense then. But it hadn't registered in the blonde's head yet.

"Wait, so she's not in this class?"

"Nope, she's in S-Class," Haruka informed him with a smile.

"Oh... well, I hope I can see her later to apologize. Anyway, I'm Natsuki Shinomiya. I love things that are small and cute," the tall blonde introduced as he held his hand out to Haruka.

Haruka looked at him and then took his hand while smiling.

"I'm Nanami."

Everyone then looked to the silent boy who had last seen their dear friend head to her class.

"I'm Masato Hijirikawa," he said as he turned his head away.

First POV

I had made my way to S-Class after all of the commotion that had just happened. This was it, the highest ranking class in the school. It was kind of overwhelming, but I knew I could do this. I opened the door to the classroom and saw everyone look at me for a second before continuing on with their conversations. Well, at least no one said anything about who I was related to or anything.

"Well~ it's good to see that you're in my class, Little Kitten," a flirty voice said to me.

I looked up and saw the same boy with the long, golden hair and icy blue eyes. I turned a little pink when he called me 'Little Kitten'. I bowed to him to give him my thanks.

"Oh, yes. Thank you so much for helping my friend out with the exam," I thanked as I stood back up.

He gave me a smirk before he grabbed my hand and brought it to his lips, kissing my knuckles lightly.

"It's my pleasure to help out a very beautiful lady such as yourself," he told me as he winked at me.

After he winked at me once again, he walked away.
I stood there for a minute before my face turned red enough to rival with Ittoki's hair. I pulled my hand back slowly as I backed up, still shocked by his actions. I didn't watch my step, and before I knew it, I tripped over my feet and began falling backwards. As I braced for the impact, I felt two hands on my shoulders.

"Whoa, gotcha," a voice from behind me said.

I looked back and saw another boy, who was around my height, if not a little shorter, with strawberry blonde hair with two red clips in his hair. He had a black fedora on, and his ears were also pierced and his finger nails were painted black. I jumped away from him and regained my balance.

"I am so sorry. I'm such a klutz," I told him as I apologized.

I heard him laugh a little before he smiled at me.

"No problem, first day jitters, huh?" He asked me kindly.

I nodded while turning pink for what seemed like the  millionth time today. Of course I would be nervous, I'm in the highest ranking class at a prestigious boarding school.

"Yeah, I guess I'm not used to this much excitement," I admitted.

"I hear ya. Well, anyways, I'm Syo Kurusu. Nice to meet ya," he smiled as he put his hand out to me.

I smiled. Maybe this wouldn't be so bad. I took his hand as I gave him a big toothy grin.

"I'm (Y/N) (L/N). It's nice to meet you too, Kurusu," I introduced.

Before we could continue on with our conversation, I saw Ryuya come in through the door and walk to the front of the room.

"Alright everyone, take your seats so we can get started."

Third POV

As (Y/N)'s class started, the rest of her group friends were beginning with their class as well. Everything got dark and colorful lights illuminated from the ceiling as a spotlight shined on a familiar cotton candy pink haired idol.

"Good morning-pu~ Okay, okay, everyone take your seats," Ringo said cheerfully as he clapped his hands together.

As everyone took their seats, there was mumbling going on about how a popular idol was teaching their class.  Haruka sat in awe with Tomo beside her.

"I'm the picture perfect maiden, Ringo Tsukimiya. I'm in charge of A-Class here!  Call me Ringo or Tsukimiya, whichever you prefer. It's a pleasure to meet you!" He introduced as he blew a kiss into the crowd.

As Haruka sat there staring at her teacher, Tomo leaned over to her.

"Even right in front of us, you can't tell he's a man, you know?" Tomo said as she sat in awe that the idol in front of them looked so much like a woman.

Haruka couldn't believe her ears with what Tomo had just said.

"Huh?!  That person is a man!?" She asked rather loudly.

Ringo had heard this and ran over to Haruka and Tomo, slamming his hand down onto the table. A dark aura surrounded him as he looked at the bewildered girl.

"You haven't heard of Ringo Tsukimiya?  You need impact to be a hit on TV! Isn't that common sense?" He said as he left a frightened Haruka sitting in her spot, shivering slightly.

Tomo leaned back over to Haruka with shock written all over her face.

"You really didn't know who he was?" She asked. 

Haruka looked over to her energetic friend before making a confession.

"Actually.... we don't have a TV in our house."

"Huh?! Does your family live in a cave?!" She asked before turning back to the home room teacher.

"These days, he's the talk of the town. And he's a guy," Tomo continued to inform her clueless friend.

Elsewhere in S-Class

First POV

"Alright, so with everyone here in class, we'll begin. I'm Ryuya Hyuga, but call me Mr. Hyuga. Welcome to Saotome Academy. Now, this is a vocational school, which means that it's dedicated to cultivating idols and composers," Ryuya began explaining.

Oh yeah, since he's my teacher, and to make sure that no one gets any weird ideas, I'll have to call him by his last name. I had taken my seat by Kurusu and the flirt was a couple of seats behind me. I continued to listen to Ryu-, I mean, Mr. Hyuga's lecture. 

This whole name thing was gonna take some getting used to.

"All of our faculty here consists of first rate idols, and others are famous poets and composers. In order to debut here, you must make your impact here powerful, or else you'll never make here in this school. So keep that in mind," he finished.

And with that out of the way, we did a couple of things before it was time for lunch.

"Hey, (L/N)!  Wanna come to the cafeteria with me?" Kurusu asked as I gathered my stuff.

My eyes widened, but I smiled and nodded. We made our way to the cafeteria, which was ENORMOUS, might I add. I wondered if I would be able to find Tomo and Haruka in this huge crowd.

Anyways, Kurusu was a really nice guy, he and I actually had a lot in common. He thought my ear piercings were cool and I told him that I loved his nails. And we both played violin.

(Like this)

(Left Ear)

(Right ear)

As we walked towards the line where we could order our food, I caught sight of Haruka, falling forward while trying to catch her card, which I'm assuming was used for paying for the food. Kurusu was fast and swooped down just in time to catch the card between his fingers.

"Got it!" He said as he looked up at Haruka.

I walked up to them as he gave her the card back. She thanked him as I waved.

"Hey, Haruka," I called to her while waving.

She smiled, but before she could say anything, we heard an all too familiar voice.

"Careful there, Munchkin."

Kurusu formed a tick mark on his head as I saw the guy who had kissed my knuckles walk up to us with his hands in his pockets. Now that I looked at him, he looked very familiar to me, but I couldn't put my finger on it.

"Munchkin?" Kurusu muttered as he glared at the other male.

"I had my eyes on this lovely Little Kitten first," he flirted as he stopped in front of us.

Kurusu got even more irritated when he was called 'Munchkin' and when he claimed that he 'had his eyes on me'. What did that even mean? I was so confused, and then, Kurusu snapped.

"Ren! My name ain't 'Munchkin'!  It's Syo Kurusu," he yelled as he waved his hand around.

So his name was Ren, a name that rang a bell, but I still couldn't figure it out. Haruka seemed to have recognized the golden blonde in front of us.

"Um, thank you for helping my friend and I out the day of the entrance exam," she said as she bowed quickly.

Ren smiled and nodded to Haruka and then looked at us, but I think it was more at me. I didn't know. I could just be seeing things.

"Meeting you both again must be fate," he began.

"A flirt as usual," another voice said.

We all turned around and saw the same boy that had helped me earlier with the blonde and all that chaos. Now that I got a better look at him, he looked familiar too. Jeez, this is some day. Ren had made his way over to the blue hair and looked at him with a cold expression. The air in the room was full of tension now.

"And as always, you're a bit stiff," Ren taunted him.

Haruka and I were standing by each other when Tomo ran up from behind and bumped into us. She had a shocked look on her face.

"W-What?! Lifesaver 'B' was Ren Jinguji?" She interrogated us.

We both gave her a look, but I still couldn't figure out how I knew him.

"Yes... do you know him?" Haruka asked.

I nodded along, trying to see how Tomo knew him. She sighed and then looked back at the standoff.

"I don't know him personally, but he's famous!  He's a scion of the Jinguji Financial Group," she whispered over to us.

Well, at least I knew what family he was a part of. But there was still something there, like I had seen him somewhere else.

"Really?!" Haruka exclaimed quietly.

I wasn't as surprised, guess it comes from my dad being who he was. Famous CEO and all. Tomo continued her explanation.

"And Masato Hijirikawa is a scion of the Hijirikawa Financial Group," she finished.

"Whoa..." we both said.

I can't believe there were so many famous kids here. I didn't count myself as famous though, because my parents tried to keep me out of the spotlight. I'm surprised that no one had said anything about my parents yet. I looked back to the two boys standing off against each other. At least I knew their names now.

"I didn't think the eldest Hijirikawa son would be in an A-Class," Jinguji had taunted.

Hijirikawa looked to Jinguji with a gaze as cold as ice.

"Soon enough, I'll use my ability to turn things around," he declared.

Jinguji smirked.

"Heh, I'm looking forward to it."

And with that, he walked off, and the tension went away. After the commotion, the three of us went to go find a spot after Kurusu told me he'd see me back in class. We found a spot kind of away from everyone and sat down to enjoy our lunch.

"Hey, I heard around that Starry Sochi's daughter is going here too."

"Really? That's so cool."

And there they were. I heard the mutters of two girls that walked past us. It didn't make me mad, but more like it scared me. I didn't want anyone thinking that my parents pulled strings for me to get in. Tomo must've heard them too.

"Oh yeah, rumor has it that the sole daughter of the famous Starry Sochi goes here too. But no one knows her name or what she looks like," Tomo explained.

I started getting a little nervous. I didn't think Tomo would fake being my friend, but I was scared that she would be mad that I didn't tell her. Both her and Haruka noticed that I had gotten quiet.

"You okay?" Tomo asked.

I looked up for a minute before I looked to Haruka. She nodded a little bit, giving me a signal that I could tell her. So I did. Her eyes went wide.

"HUH?!?? YOU ARE?!?" She asked loudly.

I quickly waved my hands around frantically, trying to get her to be quiet.

"Shh! Not so loud, please!" I begged.

She got quiet and then looked at me in the eyes, as if she were analyzing me.

"You know, it makes sense. You look so much like Val, but why didn't you tell me?" She asked sadly.

I felt so bad for not telling her.  But, maybe she would understand. I hoped she would.

"It's nothing against you or anything. It's just that, well, I don't want people thinking that I had strings pulled for me to get in. I want to rely on my own skill without the influence of my parents. Plus, some people have taken advantage of me before, not that I think you're like that, Tomo," I explained to her.

She looked at me and stayed quiet. I was so scared that she didn't want to be my friend anymore, so I kept my head down. I heard her get up and then felt her sit down beside me and wrap her arms around me. I was shocked.

"You're secret's safe with me. I think you're an amazing person, someone that's too kind to do something like that. I'm so happy to call you my friend," she said softly.

I felt my eyes widen tremendously. She wanted to be my friend, and that was all I needed to hear. I hugged her back tight while thanking her. She pulled away and gave me a big smile while making her way to her seat.

"Anyway, yeah, so when two scions meet, it's like the claws come out. And on top of that, one of them is in S-Class," she began explaining about the two boys once again.

I guess it made sense. I didn't know much about scions or the financial groups, but I did know that when two companies confront each other, the tension was so thick, you could cut it with a knife. I nodded in agreement with her as she continued.

"Even so, the level of guys here is off the charts," she said.

"Level?" Haruka asked with curiosity.

"Now that you mention it, there are a lot of guys here," I added as I looked around the cafeteria.

She wasn't wrong. There were a substantial amount of boys here compared to girls.

"It's tough being a girl when there are so many hot princes around," Tomo said as she faced us once again.

She put her finger to her chin as Haruka and I tilted our heads in curiosity on what she meant.

"I guess you could say they're 'Princes of Songs', or something like that," she finished while shrugging her shoulders.

"Princes of Songs, huh?" I muttered.

After lunch was over, we all headed back to class. Hyuga went over a few more house keeping rules before class ended. I decided to go to A-Class to meet up with the girls to see where our dorms were.

"Hey, (L/N)!" I heard an energetic say.

I looked over and saw Ittoki waving at me. I smiled and waved back as I made my way over to him.

"Hi, Ittoki.  Are you headed out with us too?" I asked as the girls walked over to us.

He nodded enthusiastically as he stood up.

"Yep, I could help you find your dorm if you want me to," he offered.

I turned a little red, but nodded anyway. I didn't know my whole way around the school, so this would make sure that I didn't get lost. We all walked out of the classroom and toward the area where the rooms were located. We found Tomo's and Haruka's room first, with their stuff already inside. I told them I would text them later and continued on with Ittoki. Turns out he and I both liked playing the guitar. I then realized that I didn't know what room I was in, so I pulled out my paper to look at the room number.

"Room 304. I wonder where that is," I muttered to myself.

Ittoki must've heard me, because he looked at my paper and formed a confused expression on his face.

"Is something wrong?" I asked while tilting my head a little bit.

"It's just, Room 304...is my room," he revealed with his face turning a little red.

I looked at him before his words processed in my head.

"Wait, what?! That can't be right, could it?" I began asking, thinking about if there was a misprint or not.

It didn't seem right that I would be sharing a room with a guy, but maybe it was a misprint. Ittoki suggested that we go to the headmaster's office and see if we could figure this thing out. I nodded and we headed in that direction.

"Oh, I'm sorry, Ms. (L/N)!  But it is no mere misprint. There are simply no more rooms available for you to go to!!" He told us after we entered his office.

WHAT!? So I was going to have to.... share a room... with my new friend. I knew there was nothing I could do about that. Ittoki looked a little shocked too.

"Thank you for your time," I said as I bowed and walked out with Ittoki.

Ittoki must've noticed my gloomy mood.

"Don't worry about it, (L/N)!  I'm sure we'll be just fine," he told me with a smile.

I looked up and then back down at my feet again.

"It's not that. I just don't want to be a bother to you," I told him.

He looked at me with wide eyes, but then gave me a soft smile.

"Are you kidding me?  I think we'll have lots of fun together. I just don't want you to be uncomfortable or anything," he said kindly.

I just kind of looked at him with shock. He and I then turned into chibis as he turned red.

"I-I didn't mean anything weird by that!" He said while waving his hands.

I smiled and nodded at his kindness. Maybe, this wouldn't be so bad after all. We made our way to Ittoki's room as he opened the door. Sure enough, all of my stuff was placed in there. It was then that I noticed that there were three beds in the room.

"Is there another person staying with us?" I asked.

Ittoki took his blazer off as he looked at me.

"Yep, his name is Tokiya. I don't know where he is though. Here, I'll help you with your stuff," he said as he rolled his sleeves up.

I giggled a little bit and started opening up my boxes, pulling out clothes, shoes, and other personal items.
Ittoki was a big help as well. Before we knew it, there was only one box that was left, and it was one that had a lot of photos in it. I was fine with him helping me go through it. As we were, I saw an unfamiliar looking object. I grabbed it and then realized what it was.

"Ahh, Haruka must've mixed this into my stuff."

"What is it?"

I showed him a poster of Haruka's favorite idol. An idol named Hayato. She was a huge fan of him, and her dream was to one day compose songs for him. I wasn't a huge fan of him, but his songs weren't bad. I saw Ittoki make a face.

"He doesn't really fit her though," he commented.

I had to agree with him there. I nodded, and went on to explain a much deeper meaning for her admiration.

"Well, Haruka didn't have the best health when she was younger, so she went to go live with her grandmother in the countryside. She lived close to me, so that's one of the reasons on how we met. When we got older, she and I would have to go the cities sometimes, and it really took an affect on her," I began explaining.

As I continued, I had a flashback to the day that Haruka was first introduced to Hayato. She and I were walking in the city, and I could tell she was really starting to hit her limit. I had suggested that she and I find a place for her to sit down and relax a little, so we were on the hunt for that. There was a lot of people walking around that day, and we weren't having success with finding any place for us to sit. Before I knew it, Haruka had run out in front of me, so I tried to catch up with her. When I caught sight of her again, she was crouching down and covering her ears. I tried to snap her out of it, but I couldn't. At that point, I started to panic, silencing everything that was happening around us. But then, a smooth and calming voice broke the silence. She and I looked up and saw a man with dark purplish blue hair and a suit walking towards us. I still remember that song.

Ah... kimi dake ni todoke,

Kono kaze no oto yo...  Feeling Heart.

Mou nakanakute ii yo sono mama de ii,

Sora o mite. Ah.... My Sweetest Love.

Blue... aoku kageyaku hoo o tsutau sono shizuku,

Rise... shitte ita kai?  Asu e no hikari da to.

Truth... kimi wa tabun ne jibun o mada yoku shiranai.

Sono namida wa kitto kimi o michibiku niji ni naru.

Nagai tabi ni kogoeru nara,

Ah... uta de atatamete ageru yo.

As he sang, I felt comfort, and by the time we snapped out of it, we saw Hayato singing on a screen on a building.

"So, you could say that I'm grateful to him. He saved Haruka when I couldn't.  That's why she loves him so much," I finished with a smile as I recalled the memory.

Ittoki had a satisfied and soft smile on his face.

"You're amazing, (L/N)," he mumbled.

I looked at him and turned red as he complimented me.

"I'm serious. The way you care for Nanami and support her. The world needs more people like you," he told me.

I smiled at him as I moved a piece of my hair behind my ear in embarrassment.

"Thank you."

Third POV

In a dark office, sits a certain headmaster, watching surveillance cameras that monitored every inch of the school. He laughed a little bit.

"At last, the extremely fierce war is about to start. How many of these people will be left at the end?  Once more..." he trailed off.

Elsewhere, in her new dorm room, (Y/N) had changed into her pajamas, which consisted of a t-shirt and fuzzy pajama pants. She was organizing her clothes, and was working on her collection of fuzzy socks that were spread all over her bed. Her redheaded roommate had gone out to grab something for them to eat, while the other one had yet to make his presence.

"Man, I'm almost done. I can do this," She had told herself.

Although she was exhausted from the long day that she had had. Before she could continue, the kind girl noticed a black cat with emerald eyes by her window, which was open since she had gotten a little warm.

"Hello," she greeted the feline with a smile.

(Y/N) had a big soft spot for animals and let the cat come in willingly. The black feline had jumped onto her bed and grabbed a pair of her socks in its mouth. It then proceeded to run out the window.

"No, no, no!  My socks!" She exclaimed as she ran out of her room, making her way outside.  

She ran out of the dorms and made her way to a small pond. She noticed that her socks were lying on the ground by the tree line. As she went to go pick them up, she noticed a familiar shade of pink hair standing by the small gazebo. She was about to call out to her friend, but stopped when she noticed that Haruka was walking towards someone.

"Hayato?" She heard Haruka mumble.

"Hayato?" The (h/c) haired girl questioned quietly since she didn't want anyone to know that she was there.

(Y/N) hid behind a tree, but she made sure she could see what was going on. Sure enough, there was a guy at the gazebo, who was crouched down, but he looked identical to Hayato. (Y/N)'s eyes widened as Haruka began talking to the stranger, saying how she was a fan. At first, (Y/N) was happy that her close friend was finally able to meet her idol, but then...

"I'm Tokiya Ichinose. Please don't confuse me with that shallow dullard, Hayato," he had said in a cold voice as he looked to the pond.

(Y/N) didn't know it at first, but her life was about to get very interesting.

———————————————————————————
Hina is the name I came up for Nanami's mother.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.4K 1.9K 27
Highest rank= #1 in utanoprincesama (8/21/2019) Shining Saki, Daughter of Shining Saotome was assigned to be Quartet Night's composer, since Nanami H...
3.2K 119 16
Meeting new friends and getting closer to his dreams, that is Aizawa Rei's goal is in the school of music. However, not everything goes according to...
76.9K 2.4K 61
Just a girl who had entered Saotome Academy even though she doesn't want to. She meets others and her life slowly changes into something better. Will...
14.4K 453 19
All (Y/N) (L/N)'s life she has hidden in her own sister's shadow. Or what you thought was the limelight of your life. You were wrong. When the tides...