๐•Š๐•–๐•ฃ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐••๐•š๐•ก๐•š๐•ฅ๐•ช ~ ๐•‚๐•’...

Galing kay Stilinski_O_Brien

๐•Š๐•–๐•ฃ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐••๐•š๐•ก๐•š๐•ฅ๐•ช /หŒsษ›r(ษ™)nหˆdษชpษชti/ ๐•Ÿ๐• ๐•ฆ๐•Ÿ ๐•‹๐•™๐•– ๐• ๐•”๐•”๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•ฃ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•”๐•– ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐••๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•๐• ๐•ก๐•ž๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ... Higit pa

๐•† ๐•Ÿ ๐•–
๐•‹ ๐•จ ๐• 
๐•‹ ๐•™ ๐•ฃ ๐•– ๐•–
๐”ฝ๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ
๐”ฝ๐•š๐•ง๐•–
๐•Š๐•š๐•ฉ
๐•Š๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•Ÿ
๐”ผ๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ
๐•‹๐•–๐•Ÿ
๐”ผ๐•๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•Ÿ
๐•‹๐•จ๐•–๐•๐•ง๐•–
๐•‹๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ
๐”ฝ๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ
๐”ฝ๐•š๐•—๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ
๐•Š๐•š๐•ฉ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ
๐•Š๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ
๐”ผ๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ
โ„•๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ
๐•‹๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช
๐•‹๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช ๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•–
๐•‹๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช ๐•ฅ๐•จ๐• 
๐•‹๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•ฃ๐•–๐•–
๐•‹๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช ๐•—๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ
๐•‹๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช ๐•—๐•š๐•ง๐•–
๐•‹๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช ๐•ค๐•š๐•ฉ
๐•‹๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช ๐•ค๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•Ÿ
๐•‹๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช ๐•–๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ
๐•‹๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช ๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•–
๐•‹๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช
๐•‹๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช ๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•–
๐•‹๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช ๐•ฅ๐•จ๐• 
๐•‹๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•ฃ๐•–๐•–
๐•‹๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช ๐•—๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ
๐•‹๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช ๐•—๐•š๐•ง๐•–
๐•‹๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช ๐•ค๐•š๐•ฉ
๐•‹๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช ๐•ค๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•Ÿ
๐•‹๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช ๐•–๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ
๐•‹๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช ๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•–
๐”ฝ๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช
?
๐”ฝ๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช ๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•–
๐”ฝ๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช ๐•‹๐•จ๐• 
๐”ฝ๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•ฃ๐•–๐•–
๐”ฝ๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช ๐•—๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ
๐”ฝ๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช ๐•—๐•š๐•ง๐•–
๐”ฝ๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช ๐•ค๐•š๐•ฉ
๐”ฝ๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช ๐•Š๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•Ÿ
๐”ฝ๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช ๐•–๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ
๐”ฝ๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช ๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•–

โ„•๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•–

12.6K 358 181
Galing kay Stilinski_O_Brien

A week later Kai and were getting ready to fly back to Portland to find the missing piece of the ascendant. We had hooked up a few more times but I wasn't stupid it was a no strings attached situation I had no feelings on the arrangement and Kai just had no feelings, well I mean according to the psych class that I dropped out of sociopaths do tend to feel anger and stress like everyone else, just not the good feelings, like love or empathy.

I also knew that Kai and I could never be in a relationship because sociopaths can only appear to be in love, they can be charismatic, charming, and flattering, and can seem to love others but only when it suits their end goal. Plus that 'love' will erode or disappear once the individual's needs have been met, so it wouldn't work out in the long run, but on the other hand research suggests that with the right environment and stimulation, sociopaths can learn to adjust better to the society and develop their empathy. So maybe it could, but I didn't really want that anyways.

"You want another lesson?" He asked as he helped me up, "do you even have to ask?" I ask, "I guess not." He chuckles. He teaches me how to lift of and it was pretty hard but Kai was a good teacher, so I had it kind of down. I flew the plane half way and then Kai took over. "You're a pretty fast learner." He complimented, "well that's thanks to a pretty good teacher." I winked finding the plane snacks. "Oh give me some." Kai says looking over at my snacks, "you keep your eyes on the sky." I tell him making him smirk at me, "I guess you'll just have to feed me then." He winks, I scoff and then chuck some at his face, both of us bursting into laughter as they hit him flat on his face.

After landing we rode back to his house and then the search commenced he searched downstairs whilst I started the search upstairs I went through almost everything but to no avail I couldn't find it anywhere I checked with Kai who also couldn't find it so we switched to see if a fresh set of eyes would help.

I couldn't find it downstairs either and judging by the slams coming from above Kai hadn't either, I went up to find him trashing his parents room, he was in a rage and breaking anything and everything he touched. "Kai, calm down." He glared at me, "no don't tell me to calm down." He yelled smashing a picture frame. "We're gonna be stuck here forever and we can't do anything to help it." He yells leaving the room, "Kai we'll get out." I try and assure him as I follow him to his room, "you might but you heard your sister they're not going to take me, so it'll be me stuck here alone for eternity." I refrain from sighing not wanting to anger him further, "Kai I told you we'd leave together and so we will even if I have to trick my sister into taking you with us." He scoffs.

"And what are you going to do? You're just a weak spineless push over who does anything your sister tells you to, even though she doesn't prioritise you, you still chase her and beg like a pathetic little dog." He spits making me glare, "I know you're angry but don't take it out on me," I warn trying to keep my anger at bay, "or what is little miss goody two shoes gonna tell me to shut up because I'm being mean? Or will she just cry about it and kill herself again, knowing that no one will care when she's gone because she's worthless." He taunts making me speed him over to the wall my hand gripping his throat dangerously tight. "I'd choose your next words carefully." I tell him, "why what're you gonna do lecture me, newsflash Thea you're not very scary." He says making squeeze his neck tighter before letting him go.

"See I knew you wouldn't have it in you to do anything." He chuckles rubbing his neck, "I wouldn't be so sure about that." I tell him before sinking my teeth into his neck, he yelps out in pain but I don't care, I drink more and more aggressively, "are you scared now?" I whisper into his ear as I pull away for a moment, he tries to fight me off but he can't because he's too weak.

He grips onto my arm and begins to siphon off of me but I dig back into his neck until the burn fades and he becomes limp in my arms. I let him drop to the ground as I take a step back.

I look at him and something snaps in me as I watch him take his final breath, he was dead, oh my god I killed a person, I looked into his lifeless eyes that looked haunted with pain, "Kai, Kai get up." I said shaking him he was all stiff and not responsive, I could feel my feelings trying to rise and it was too overwhelming to push down.

The flip switched back as I sat with his dead body and I begun to cry, I felt so sick how could I have done this. I eventually calmed myself down as I remembered that Kai would come back, but I don't know how long I sat there with him before a beeping shook me out of my daze, it was coming from Kai's pocket.

I pulled out his pager to see a number there quickly running to the landline out in the hall, I dialled the number and held my breath to see who it was. "Thea?" I heard Elena which made me break down again, "Elena?" I could basically hear her heart beating from here. "Yeah it me, what's wrong Thea, what did he do to you?" She asks making me cry even harder, "he didn't do anything, it was me, I killed him." She didn't say anything, "well that makes this easier." I hear Damon mumble in the background.

"It's ok Thea, he's gone now so just leave him and come back to mystic falls we're hear to take you home." She says after a moment, "but I'm in Portland." I would never make it in time, "you've got seven hours, I know you can do it T." Damon says before hanging up.

I speed back into Kai's room and quickly change my bloodstained shirt and then his, before I pick him up and drag him out of the house, there was no way I was leaving him I made a promise that we were gonna leave together and I was going to keep it.

As I was leaving I noticed something shining in the dirt, I bent down to see and noticed it was the missing piece of the ascendant, I quickly pocketed it and carried on.

I made it to the plane and looked over at Kai, everything would be ok, I would take off like he taught me and then he would wake up and take over.

After successfully taking off I flew for a few hours I kept looking at Kai but nothing he wasn't waking up and I began to get wary I couldn't land the plane it was hard enough taking off.

Kai still hadn't woken up and it was time to land I began regretting my decision to fly here, I could not do this, I took the plane lower and tried anyways because what else could I have done and it was not surprising that I crashed.

I woke up sore and in pain, my terrible landing must've knocked me out. I grabbed Kai and left not wanting to waste any more time. I found a car and quickly sped off.

I spotted a pay phone on the way and since there was some loose change in the car I quickly stopped to ring Damon and Elena, "how much time do I have left?" I ask not wanting to waste any, "just over an hour T." I laugh, "ok I'm so close, I'm gonna make it." I tell him, "I knew you would." He tells me, "ok see you soon." I say hurriedly, "we'll be waiting at your not so burned down house." He tells me before hanging up, I quickly run back to the car and begin to drive again.

Kai still hasn't woken up which worries me because I knew it was gonna be harder to get them to take him with us if he wasn't conscious. I try and keep those thoughts away and put my foot down.

I pull up to my house excited I'd made it with time to spare. I pull Kai from the car and put him on the porch swing as I run inside, "Elena? Damon?" I call out when I don't see anyone I go upstairs but they weren't there either. They had gone without me again. I wiped my tears because crying wasn't going to help anything and went back out to check on Kai.

He was still dead, I thought he was supposed to come back by now, dread seeps into me as I wonder if he was permanently dead, what if his father found out we were trying to escape and undid what ever spell he had put on Kai to stop him dying.

I sat with him for a few more hours, how was he still dead? Last time he came back after a few hours it'd been way over 7 hours now. I try and keep myself from crying because I couldn't let my emotions get the better of me right now. I groan, the waiting around was killing me, I didn't know how much longer I could wait.

Around an hour later he finally began to stir, he groans as he sits up and looks around, once we lock eyes I can't help but burst into tears as I rush forward and engulf him in a hug. "Thank god you're ok." I cry into his chest as he wraps his arms around me hesitantly. "You are ok right?" I ask pulling away only for a second as he laughs at me, "wow I knew you liked me Thea but I didn't know it was this much." He says making me whack him lightly, "I killed you." I say my voice cracking, "I've never killed a person before." I tell him, "so I was your first? Was I good?" His laughter makes me laugh, "no it was awful I never want to kill another person again." I shiver even just thinking about it. "Hey look at me I'm fine, so stop thinking about it ok?" Kai says looking at me seriously as he puts his hands on my shoulders and I nod.

"Guess what? I found the missing piece of the ascendant." I tell him pulling it out of my pocket, he beams at me as he takes it, "where?" I tap my nose making him mock glare at me, "why've you got to be so annoying?" I pretend to think it over before I shrug at him, "life's just more fun that way."

After a moment he looks back at me, "are you wearing my sweatshirt?" He asks making me nod, "cute."

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1.7M 62.4K 46
"สทสฐแต‰โฟ โฑ สทโฑโฟ สธแต’แต˜สณ สฐแต‰แตƒสณแต—, โฑแต— สทแต’โฟ'แต— แต‡แต‰ แต‡แต‰แถœแตƒแต˜หขแต‰ แต’แถ  แตƒโฟสธ แต—สณโฑแถœแตแต‰สณสธ. โฑแต—'หกหก แต‡แต‰ แต‡แต‰แถœแตƒแต˜หขแต‰ สธแต’แต˜ สทแตƒโฟแต— แตแต‰โ€ž
398K 9.8K 20
โ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ค, ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ...
509 14 10
"๐‘ฐ'๐’Ž ๐’ˆ๐’๐’๐’๐’‚ ๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’š ๐’“๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’• ๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’† ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’š๐’‚ ๐’‰๐’๐’๐’†๐’š"
15.1K 267 31
Damon x Reader imagines All character rights go to TVD & The Originals besides the main character, You.