๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐’๐‡๐Ž๐”๐‹๐ƒ ๐’๐„๐„ ๐Œ...

By hawxsy

เผบ.๏ฝก.:*โœง๐™ž'๐™ข ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™ง๐™ช๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ, ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ก๐™š๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š ๐™ž๐™จ... More

๐–ž๐–”๐–š ๐–˜๐–๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐–˜๐–Š๐–Š ๐–’๐–Š ๐–Ž๐–“ ๐–† ๐–ˆ๐–—๐–”๐–œ๐–“
-๐–˜๐–”๐–š๐–“๐–‰๐–™๐–—๐–†๐–ˆ๐–
-๐–ˆ๐–†๐–˜๐–™
แด€ส€แด„ แดษดแด‡. - ๐––๐–š๐–Ž๐–—๐–๐–‘๐–Š๐–˜๐–˜ ๐–“๐–” ๐–”๐–“๐–Š
ไธ€
ไบŒ
ไธ‰
ไบ”
แด€ส€แด„ แด›แดกแด. - ๐–‡๐–‘๐–”๐–”๐–‰๐–ž ๐–˜๐–Š๐–ˆ๐–—๐–Š๐–™
ไธ€
ไบŒ
ไธ‰
แด€ส€แด„ แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡. - ๐–˜๐–๐–”๐–œ๐–™๐–Ž๐–’๐–Š
ไธ€
ไบŒ
็ต‚ใ‚ใ‚Š

ๅ››

81 10 4
By hawxsy

"What are you doing here?" Bakugou growled and peaked out of his room to make sure nobody heard his scream. Fortunately, nobody seemed to care since it's pretty normal for Bakugou to yell like this. They were still downstairs or in their rooms. Bakugou locked the door, just to be sure.

"Can't I come to see a friend~," Midoriya said with red cheeks, same as Toga his cheeks are red almost all the time. He stood up and opened his arms as if he expected a hug. Bakugou figured it's just a gesture even though Midoriya pouted after a while. 

"We are not friends...anymore." Bakugou had to add that 'anymore' because he knew how he treated Midoriya when they were kids. He knew they were best friends even though he never admitted it. Bakugou remembered how he used to hurt the boy in front of him so he thought he won't just this time. Midoriya narrowed his eyes for a second before a smile overcame his face again. 

"So!" Midoriya exclaimed and clapped his hands together. Bakugou hated how loud the boy is, if anyone hears him, he'll be in a lot of trouble. "How's life going? We haven't seen each other since junior high! I heard All Might teaches only your class, that's so cool!" the boy said way too many things and Bakugou had a hard time keeping up.

"Well, yeah. Yuuei's alright, shit's easy, All Might's cool. Where have you be-" Bakugou was interrupted by Midoriya's laughing. This time Bakugou narrowed his eyes, something felt off about the boy in front of him. Sure, he never was interested in him but he knew that he never acted like this.

"Just kidding! Damn, I hate All Might." the boy sighed happily and now Bakugou was sure something's off. All Might was basically a role model to him. 

"What you've been up to? Did something happen during the two years you basically disappeared?" Bakugou asked but kept his eyes on the boy. He noticed that his eyes wandered all around his room, barely looking at the blonde.

"Oh, I've been doing stuff. Been here and there, my mom is dead you know that?!" Midoriya yelled out with a creepy laugh and pain in his eyes. That look sent shivers down Bakugou's spine, he never thought he would be scared of this nerd. 

"I'm sorry about that," Bakugou whispered and Midoriya sat down, put one of his legs on top of the other and ran his fingers on the blade of one of his knives. The boy was silent and examined his face in the reflection of the blade. "Where'd you get those?"

"I have to defend myself somehow since I'm, you know, quirkless." Midoriya said the word 'quirkless' with so much venom in his voice that it hurt even Bakugou. "I was pretty fucked up. I wanted to visit you, even though I knew you don't care about me. But I was at the lowest point in my life so I decided not to. And a few months ago, this one guy saved me from myself. I can't be grateful enough. And now, when I'm fixed, I finally decided to pay you a visit Kacchan!" he said those words like he was genuinely happy about it and that convinced Bakugou. So they talked. Mostly Bakugou talked and Midoriya listened, even though it didn't look like it a couple of times. Bakugou had to yell at him to catch his attention at which the green-haired boy just apologized with his innocent smile.

"Ha ha ha! I am here to pay you a visit young students!" that laugh made Midoriya stiff. But it also made him smirk. Both boys heard the heavy steps approaching the door from the outside and Bakugou quickly ran to Midoriya and pushed him towards the window. It made the places where Bakugou touched him tingle and the boy blushed like mad, even though nobody can recognize it. 

"Fucking go, Deku!" the blonde yelled and Midoriya jumped in the frame of the window. He gave him one last glance with that fake smile and a chuckle escaped his lips since Bakugou was blushing as well. "Will I ever see you again? You can't just come here after two years, stupid Deku." Bakugou growled and Midoriya put his index finger on his chin.

"Sure, I can stop by some time," Midoriya smirked and loud banging on the door made him jump out of the window. He rolled on the grass behind some bushes and looked into Bakugou's room where he could see the big figure of his rival. Well, it's not like All Might knows him. Midoriya just hates his existence.

"Found ya." Midoriya laughed and ran off. He knew the successor must be among the students from Bakugou's class since it is the only class that pathetic hero teaches. He just has to figure out who is it. And now he has some guesses.

^

"Are you completely out of your mind!" Bakugou yelled at the hero in his room. All Might examined his room. There wasn't much to look at, just some posters of his favorite bands or heroes. 

"Why? I am just paying a visit to my student." All Might said with that smile of his which was slowly getting Bakugou annoyed. He plopped himself on his bed, arms behind his head and eyes closed. Like he was trying to tell the hero to leave. Which he was, he almost caught him with a boy in his room who wasn't attending Yuuei, that could've caused a big problem. Or it could've raised some rumors if nothing.

"Well, it is a little suspicious since you're visiting just me, not all of the students," Bakugou said and rolled his eyes so much it hurt. All Might took a seat on Bakugou's chair which was clearly too small for his huge body.

"I have figured out how to help you to handle One for All, young Bakugou." he finally opened one of his eyes and paid attention to his teacher. "You need support items."

"Like shit. I want to figure it out on my own, not like some loser with toys to help." Bakugou scoffed and All Might stood up, placing one of his hands on the boy's shoulder. After he saw his red eyes piercing through him, he quickly put it away and cleared his throat.

"I started with supporting items as well."

"Well, you were quirkless." Bakugou spat and All Might sighed, making his way towards the door. Bakugou didn't actually want to be so mean to his mentor, it was all Deku's fault. His sudden visit made Bakugou's thinking not clear. He didn't actually pay much attention to All Might, all his thoughts were about Deku now.

"I understand. Well, give it a thought and you can contact someone from the support classes." All Might bid Bakugou good night and left his room, probably on his way to the lobby where he talked with the students who were there.

^

"Are you completely out of your mind!" Twice yelled once Midoriya told them where he was. "I like you." added the said villain and Midoriya just slurped on his drink at the bar with his cheeks still red. Toga was sitting next to him, watching him with her hands supporting her head. She may have a crush on Deku which basically everyone knows about. Sad thing is that Deku isn't interested in the opposite sex and that is a thing nobody knows about. 

"Wow~. How was it there?" Toga asked and Midoriya thought about it before he answered.

"It was big and flashy. There was gold everywhere it almost made you blind." Midoriya tried to remember how did the dorms look like. "It was disgusting." he added and continued to slurp on his drink while Toga added another 'wow'. Twice just huffed in the background, he was clearly jealous that Toga was paying all her attention to Deku instead of him. But how can she not? He is the only one like her here. Same age, same weapon, the most insane one here. How could she not admire him?

"You're lucky Shigaraki isn't here otherwise he would beat your ass." Twice mumbled the same thing Kurogiri wanted to say, just with a different choice of words. 

"I was the only one who was able to get there without notice. You guys planned your first attack for months and it was a massive fail." Deku shrugged and Kurogiri remembered how he told him the story about their first attack where Shigaraki got almost killed. Toga and Twice couldn't say anything because they weren't a part of the League back then yet. Just at the thought of Shigaraki, the door opened and together with Dabi and Mr. Compress he walked in with a small box under his arm.

"Mission success?" Kurogiri asked as Shigaraki put the small box on the counter. Deku opened it and a few of red bullets with sharp tips came to his sight.

"What is it?" he wondered and Dabi noticed him, burning him with his sight. Which may be worse than being burnt by his flames.

"Who gave you the permission to look in, broccoli." Dabi spat at him and Deku just rolled his eyes. As if Dabi suddenly wanted to respect rules. Shigaraki didn't care that Deku looked in and Kurogiri took the box, hiding it under the bar.

"Our biggest weapon right now. It still isn't the finished product. This can just paralyze a quirk for a few hours but that's enough for us." the leader smirked under the blue hand on his face. Nobody joined him since they had no idea what he's talking about. But it won't take long before they do.

^

Midoriya has been visiting Bakugou once a week since then. It felt good to connect with his friend again for Bakugou. It felt good for Midoriya as well but in a different way. He got to learn something about Yuuei and his class, he hoped he would get some useful information out of this.

One day, Bakugou forgot that it's the day when Midoriya comes because of the tough hero classes they had and on top of that, he still couldn't get the handle of One for All. He was able to use about 3 percent now. He came, still a little angry, to his room, shirtless because he just took a shower. Water was still dripping from his hot body as he came to his room, only to find out that Midoriya was already sitting in his window with one of his legs hanging down. His cheeks started to shine in red at the sight.

Oh~. What's the occasion?" Midoriya teased him and became quite sad once Bakugou put on a shirt.

"Shut up." was all Bakugou said and plopped himself on his bed. He closed his eyes so Midoriya had a chance to examine his face. He grew more mature and handsome. He noticed that on his face and on his toned body as well. It made his face heat up and he was glad that his cheeks were at least a little red normally so it wouldn't make Bakugou suspicious.

"What's wrong?" Midoriya asked sadly and sat next to Bakugou on his bed. These once a week meetings were a blessing for Midoriya. He always had a little crush on Bakugou, he was just afraid to admit it since he thought that the boy hated his guts. But now, they've been doing this for a few weeks and it seemed that Bakugou grew friendly again towards Midoriya. Bakugou was also glad he had someone he could talk normally to. He would never think that it would be Deku but here he is. It's not like he didn't have friends — he had his Bakusquad — but he wasn't telling them all the things he was telling to Deku. It was probably because Deku wasn't attending Yuuei and Bakugou could talk shit about his classmates to him. 

"School's tough. But it should be better next month. I forgot to tell you but we have to cut these meetings off for the next month." That made Midoriya's heart shatter but also curious. "We are going to do professional hero work next month on Nobu island. Alone, no heroes, it will be just us."

"That's so cool~." Midoriya exclaimed and Bakugou just chuckled at his cute friend. Did he just call him cute in his mind?

"Yeah, I guess it is." Bakugou sighed and admitted. "Hey Deku," he started again and finally opened at least one eye to find out that the boy is looking right at him. "Come to think of it, which high school are you attending?" Bakugou finally dropped the question which was bothering him for quite some time.

"Oh, I'm not attending any." he giggled and Bakugou's eyes widened at that. This nerd? Who was basically slaying all the subjects decided to ditch high school? Bakugou couldn't believe that but it was true that he didn't care about him for the past two years...he doesn't know what happened in that period of time. "But it's fine, I have my future figured out. Don't worry Kacchan." Midoriya smiled at him and a blush made its way on Bakugou's cheeks. Midoriya checked the time and it was getting late so he stood up and walked to the window, where he sat in the frame for some time again, before Bakugou walked there as well, standing really close to the boy to say goodbye until they see each other next week.

Midoriya shyly watched the floor before he lifted his head to look in Bakugou's red eyes with his glowing green ones. "Kacchan, don't overwork yourself please." the boy said with his cheeks burning and so were Bakugou's. What's going on with me? he asked himself as he was freaking out at the sight he had in front of him. What shocked him the most though was Midoriya's soft lips pressed against his for a couple of seconds and before he realized it and could react in any way, Midoriya already jumped out of the window and ran off. Bakugou stared out of the window for a few seconds and he placed his palms on his face to cool it down.

What the fuck just happened?

^

"I have great news!" Midoriya exclaimed with that sick smile once he kicked the door to the bar open to drag all the attention to him, dramatically opening his arms in the process.

"You finally fucked?" Dabi asked sarcastically and that made Twice spit out the drink he had in his mouth due to his laughter.

"No, sadly." Midoriya pretended to be sad just for a second to satisfy the villain with scars before he continued with that smirk on his lips again. "Something way better." he made a dramatic pause which made a couple of the villains roll their eyes.

"We may finally be getting our chance."

^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.4K 1K 21
-๐๐Š๐ƒ๐Š ๐Ž๐Œ๐„๐†๐€๐•๐„๐‘๐’๐„- ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐›๐ž ๐œ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ž๐ฅ. ๐ˆ๐ณ๐ฎ๐ค๐ฎ ๐Œ๐ข๐๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ฒ๐š ๐ค๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐š๐ฌ ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ข...
3.4K 197 31
{๐™„ ๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™๐™–๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ง๐™ค๐™ช๐™œ๐™ ๐™—๐™š๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™š ๐™ž ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™›๐™š๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฌ...
276K 6.1K 51
โ๐๐„ ๐…๐”๐‚๐Š๐ˆ๐ ๐Œ๐ˆ๐๐„ ๐ˆ๐๐’๐“๐„๐€๐ƒ!!โž โœฐ ๐——๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ยฆ ๐–ช๐–บ๐—๐—Œ๐—Ž๐—„๐—‚ ๐–ก๐–บ๐—„๐—Ž๐—€๐—ˆ๐—Ž, ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐— ๐–ฝ๐–บ๐—‡๐—€๐–พ๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—Ž๏ฟฝ...
125K 1.1K 9
ใ€โ๐ˆ๐’ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐–๐‡๐€๐“ ๐ˆ ๐†๐„๐“ ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐ˆ๐๐† ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐ƒ๐„๐•๐ˆ๐‹?โžใ€‘ dabi/touya todoroki ร— fem!oc ...