METANOIA, carl grimes

softierhee द्वारा

metanoia [english | greek orgin] (n.) the journey of changing one's mind, heart, self, or way... अधिक

playlist
act one; part one
chapter 000; the night we met
chapter 001; adaption

synopsis

1.4K 55 15
softierhee द्वारा

     Eleanor Grace Rhee was never a stranger to struggle, but when the outbreak had begun, everything changed. Nobody had seen it coming. The government had sent hundreds and hundreds of soldiers out to try to control the people, but not even they could stop the epidemic.

     Nobody knew how it started, or how to stop it, for that matter. Many assumptions were thrown around, many being the pandemic could be microbial, viral, parasitical, fungal, or even the wrath of god.

     Either way, one thing was for sure; this new world isn't kind. It tore families apart, killed innocent people, and left people merely a shell of what they once were.

     It was survival of the fittest.

˜"*°•.˜"*°•★•°*"˜.•°*"˜

Isabela Moner as Eleanor 'Elle' Rhee

Arden Cho as Esme Rhee-Coleman

Jennifer Connelly as Charlotte 'Charlie' Coleman

The Walking Dead cast as their respected characters.

Disclaimer: I do not own The Walking Dead or the original characters, dialogue, plots, etc. I only own Eleanor, Charlotte, and Esme and any additional dialogue, plot(s) I may add.

This story will contain vulgar language, gore, sexual content, Trigger warning; r^pe, drug abuse, mentions of domestic/child abuse. If any of these things make you uncomfortable/trigger you, don't continue reading. Your readership is not more important than your mental health.

Please practice self care while reading <3.

The beautiful cover and banner to this book was made by retrobabe- . Thank you so much!

Started: 09.16.2019
Published: 05.05.2020
Ended: N/A

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

254K 8.2K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
136K 4.2K 45
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
SIBLINGS FOR LIFE Arya द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

159K 7.5K 52
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
599K 13.5K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.