Loving A Stripper (Editing)

By lhiizzy

When her world crashed down to nothing leaving her with a fourteen-year-old sister to fend and protect, Grace... More

Introduction
chapter 1๐ŸŒˆ
chapter 2๐ŸŒ€
chapter 3๐ŸŒž
chapter 4๐ŸŒฉ๏ธ
chapter 5๐Ÿฆ„
chapter 6โ›ฒ
chapter 8๐ŸŒพ
chapter 9๐Ÿฅฆ
chapter 10๐ŸŒš
chapter 11๐Ÿฆ‹
chapter 12๐Ÿฌ
chapter 13๐Ÿ•ธ๏ธ
chapter 14๐ŸŒœ
chapter 15โ˜„๏ธ
Chapter 16๐Ÿš•
Chapter 17๐Ÿผ
Chapter 18โ„๏ธ
Chapter 19๐Ÿ๏ธ
chapter 20๐Ÿ›
chapter 21๐ŸŒ˜
chapter 22๐ŸŒ•
chapter 23โœจ
chapter 24๐ŸŒช๏ธ
Chapter 25โš™๏ธ
Chapter 26๐Ÿ–‹๏ธ
Chapter 27๐Ÿš
Chapter 28๐ŸŽ
chapter 29โ™ฃ๏ธ
chapter 30๐Ÿฌ
Chapter 31๐Ÿ’
chapter 32๐Ÿ’ฆ
Chapter 33โœ‚๏ธ
Chapter 34๐Ÿ”ฎ
chapter 35๐Ÿบ
chapter 36๐ŸŽถ
Chapter 37โœด๏ธ
Chapter 38๐ŸŒฒ
Chapter 39๐ŸŽธ
Chapter 40๐Ÿฅ›
Chapter 41๐Ÿ
Chapter 42๐Ÿ’–
Epilogue๐Ÿ†
Authors Note

chapter 7 ๐ŸŒ 

2.1K 245 22
By lhiizzy

Grace

I walked into my blue painted apartment, kicked off my heels, took off my straight black wig, and strolled into the kitchen.

"Man must eat," I murmured, switching on the gas and placing a kettle with water on it. I took out a sliced bread and picked my favourite strawberry mug from the white painted kitchen cabinet.

Few minutes later, I walked out of the kitchen with the already made tea and bread. I sat down on the floor, ready to devour the mountain of bread before me.

My phone vibrated on the bed, with a sigh I picked it thinking it to be my boss, but smiled the moment I saw the callers ID.

"So, If I don't call, you won't?" Monica declared, her voice vibrating with annoyance.

"It's not like that," I winced, ready to explain how hectic the past few days had been for me.

"What are you eating?" She asked, out of the blues.

"Breakfast, which consists of tea and bread."

"Are you not suppose to be working?"

I sighed. "I got the day off."

"You sure say dem never fire you, because of your stubbornness?" She implored, her voice losing it's disdain as she chuckled from the other end.

Taking a large bite of the bread I said, "No Nah, but I have gist for you."

"Is it long?"

"Yes."

"Wait, let me call you with my Mtn sim card, I will get back to you in ten minutes." She hung up before I could reply.

I picked my now empty cup and headed to the kitchen, ready to freshen up before the dragon called back.

Stepping in naked, I turned on the cold shower and stood underneath it, with closed eyes.

Few minutes later, I walked out of the bathroom with a towel around my body. On cue, I heard my phone rang and let my towel dropped to the floor.

I walked to the bed and picked the call without looking at the caller ID.

"Ok, fire on," she said

"Remember that guy from the club on Sunday?" I inquired, putting the phone on speaker.

"That fine boy, that came with baba?"

I smiled, one reason I loved Monica was her ability to understand any gist.

"I saw him again."

"Where? did you throw your shoe's at him? or at least throw him stone?" She paused. "C'mon tell me you did something?"

After Kunle left the inner room two days back, Monica rushed in inquiring what went wrong, this led to my explaining every detail and earning a promise of breaking his head for free from my supportive friend.

"I couldn't smash his head then, But I'm planning to anyway," I muttered, with an evil smirk. "And let me tell you, it was not a pleasant meeting for me."

"How?"

"He owns the hotel, I got employed in."

"What the actual fuck!" She yelled.

"I know, you can imagine the shock and embarrassment."

"Did he recognize you?"

"Yes."

"And, he still let you work in his office?" She asked, her tone now low and cracky.

"Actually, he promoted me to the position of his personal assistant."

"I smell something fishy, has he asked for a bj already?"

"No, c'mon girl," I answered, irritated by her question. I could not imagine doing that.

"But, I've been blow-jobbing my job, that's if there is anything like that," I added, remembering the incident this morning.

"How cupcake?" My heart melted at her use of pet name, while I picked my towel from the floor.

I sighed and ran my tongue down my lower lips remembering my boss's irritated expression. "I spilt coffee on his friend, I'm really messing up."

"Don't worry boo, I'm sure everything will be ok," She cooed, her tone filled with assurance.

"Will you be in the club today?"

"Yes, why?"

"I might come over, I'm free for the day, plus I think dancing will take my mind off everything," I said, running my hands down my face.

"Ok love, send my regards to Natalie, I will be expecting you." She hung up and I rose from my position on my bed.

***

I walked into the less crowded club, headed for the dressing room where I knew Monica was when I heard my name.

"Hey Grace." I turned and saw Tracy standing at the front of the bar. She waved me forward with a smile that lit up her honey brown eyes.

Tracy was one of the best strippers in Diva, she saw dancing as a professional job, dancing in different high-class clubs, and making it big but she never left Diva.

She was asked once on her reason for still dancing in Diva and her response was:

"Always remember your home, don't forget where you start from. Diva is my home and you girls are like my village people."

I walked into her outstretched hands with a smile.

"You look good boo, I heard you got a new job?" She said, releasing me from the tight hug.

"Yeah." I took the stool beside her.

"Well congrats babe." she stretched out her hands which I took with a grin.

"Are you performing tonight?"

"Yeah, Sisi called said she has a special client coming in."

Sisi was the owner of the club, an elder lady with a taste for fashion and of course money.

"She actually wants me to dance in the inner room, but I can't cause I have this special performance at Spring Tonight."

"I wanted to ask Jennifer to take my place, but since you are here, you can take my spot," She offered, running her hands on her faded jean trouser.

"That's if you want," She added, with uncertainty in her voice.

"Of course, I wanted to ask Sisi's permission to perform there tonight."

"Don't worry, I will inform her," she said, her voice now holding the confidence it once had.

She took out her phone from her black leather bag. "You will be dancing dangerous woman by Ariana, and its a spotlight dance."

"I understand how it works, don't worry." The spotlight dance involved, the dancer not seeing her audience but being the full focus.

"Thanks love, go get ready I think Monica is in the dressing room."

I nodded and stood, heading towards the dressing room with my green leather bag containing my make up contents.

***

I opened the door to the dressing room where Susan, Betty, and Monica sat down each applying makeup on their faces.

Jane and Julia 'The black twins' as we called them, stood closer to the wardrobe each trying something new.

"Hey girls," I started, waving at them.

"Hey beautiful," Jane and Julia chorused, in their sing-song voice.

"Bum bum shaker, welcome ooh!" Betty shouted, making the others burst into laughter. She was good with names and I always had a come back for her, but I was not ready for that, so I smiled and gave her a light slap on her back.

Turning to Monica I said, "Hey girlfriend."

"I was just waiting for my own special greeting." She smirked her lips together, properly spreading her red lipstick.

I took the seat facing her and offloaded my makeup content. "Shift, I will be performing in the inner room."

She picked her already brushed baby curly wig and wore it. "I know, I told Tracy to speak to you."

"What about you?" Monica never turned down an offer to dance, unless she had something mischievous planned out.

"After my opening performance, I'm meeting up with Monday," she whispered leaning forward.

"Wait, who is Monday?"

"He is this 60year old, that works in the ministry of finance." She paused for a second and only the chatting of the other girls could be heard.

"I met him yesterday when coming to work. I was with him this afternoon when I called you, and I think we are already in love." She smirked and winked at me while I stared in disbelief with parted lips.

"Why didn't you tell me all this when you called," I inquired, finally getting over the shock of her craziness.

"If I told you early, you wouldn't be here or would you?"

She's right you know, I thought, rubbing my hands on my chin.

I stood and took off my Blue Jean and white vast. "You know me too well."

"You see. Now let me go and shake this ass small," she said and slammed her makeup drawer shut.

I watched her walked out of the room and slowly moved to the wardrobe for a change of clothes.

***

Few minutes later, I sat in a black see-through lace bra and black pant that had a zipper attached to my fishnet which stopped at my thighs.

I wore my black butterfly laced mask and applied a nude lipstick.

"You look, hot," Monica stated, she moved behind my chair and adjusted my straight wig.

"We don't want that coming off, do we?"

"No mummy," I answered in a sarcastic tone, this made her full lips parted as she vibrated in laughter making her ebony skin glow.

She bent down, picked my heels and headed it to me. "You have just two minutes, your audience are waiting."

I exhaled slowly, staring at the large mirror in front of and smiled at her reflection which had a grin.

***

The inner room had a door that led to the stage, taking this door I stood at the entrance to the stage that was covered with a silver beaded chain curtain. I took off my gold fur, headed it to the Tim the bouncer mounting entrance and got rewarded with a smile.

The light to the inner room went off and only the clicking of my heels could be heard as I cat walked to the stage.

On cue, it came back on, but this time only on the stage where I stood as Dangerous Woman by Ariana Grande blasted the speaker.

I walked around the silver pole, my waist swaying to the slow beat while my hands held on to it.

I swung on the pole and dropped slowly, facing my ass to my unknown audience.

I rolled heads down and used my right leg to wedged myself to the pole before doing a flip.

Flexibility was the key to being a Stripper, with that at the back of my mind, I dropped down swinging like a whirlwind around the pole.

***

Authors note

Ok I'm not a stripper so please don't ask me how I got those descriptions 😂😂😂, I tried my best.

Meaning of words/sentence

Hope say Dem never fire you, cause of your stubbornness----- hope you've not been fired cause of your stubborn attitude

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.4K 7.4K 39
"I dare you to kiss the girl on your right." The girl on the right. . . my sleep deprived mind made out sluggishly. Girl on the right, it repeated ag...
6.4M 250K 43
The youngest billionaire in town with the looks of Adonis and everything at his feet desired just one thing more in life. His perfect match. He wishe...
95.8K 1.5K 60
I lean upwards towards his ear breathing softly. "your mean." I murmur as I swallow a whine he clearly heard. His delish smirk appears "No" he shake...
220K 6.8K 17
"Anything." He whispered in her ear sending a horrified shiver down her spine. Standing behind her petite figure he didn't even touch her but his bre...