The Snow Queen's Royal Mage

By JLTD23

Elsa x Female (Reader/OC) An Ancient Magus Bride inspired story. (But there will be small references from oth... More

Overview:
Act 1
Act 2
Act 3
Act 4
Act 5
Act 6
Act 7
Act 8
Act 9
Intermission
Intermission II
Act 10
Act 11
Act 11. 2
Act 12
Act 13
Act 14
Act 15
Act 16
Act 17
Act 19
Act 20
Act 21
Author's Message
Side Story
Happy Anniversary

Act 18

1.2K 58 14
By JLTD23

Act 18 - The Varulven's Jakt

Venrich's POV

What happened... The first we where dance then there was something off. Suddenly felt immense pain through my chest. And lastly blacking out from it. Now noticing its night time, how long was I out. Looking around, my eyes to (Y/N) laying a few meters from me. Worry filled me as noticing her injured chest.

Oi! (Y/N)! Don't you dare die on me. You die, I'll die. I said shaking her to wake up and she did. Thank God...

Venrich technically you know what your signing up for and willing oblige to be my familiar in the first place. (Y/N) said helping her stand up. Then she became anxious of the thought of remembering something.

Venrich we are going to face an enemy from my past. Having amnesia isn't an excuse to avoid facing it. Because of this negligence, Arendelle is caught in the middle. (Sigh)... elsa is now in the hands of the enemy. I feel the odds are against us...(Y/N) said feeling dreadful on the situation.

So you finally admit you love her. Hehe... May I remind you what made me sign up to be your familiar in the first place. I said giving a knowing grin to cheer her up.

After saving you from your monstrous self and the people who sought you out for there twisted experiments. You told me that if anything where ever to mess with us, you wouldn't careless of who they are. You would kill them just to let me feel safe. (Y/N) said

Wow, you really remember word by word. Anyway the point is, your not alone anymore. You got me, fritz, anna and the other to help you out. I said then I noticed her (color) eyes began to glow in golden hue. I thought the eye color changing thing only happens with her sensitivity.

Alright, ven we have alot of work in our hands. The reason why cain kidnapped elsa is to get to me. Judging that helios was easily captured and is in custody, I would say he has plans to attack the center of Arendelle. So our best option is to split up so we don't waste time and cover more ground. I'll look for Cain's hideout, you go back to Arendelle and get reinforcement. This has to end now or never. (Y/N) said as her eyes returned to normal.

Ok... what just happened? I thought your special ability is sensitivity. I said

Its alot to explain but all I can say is sensitivity is just a to protect this body and this ability is my trump card. Now venrich as your mistress, I order you to do my will... (Y/N) said and saying the magic words. I felt my restrains loosen, giving me more power and energy to transform back to my original form. The demon hound of Baskerville.

[AN: my artwork. what do you think?]

As you wish mistress... I said then i howled and dashed back to Arendelle.

-------*-------

I haven't felt my full wild side for a while now. It only took me a minute or two, I'm now at the edge of town. But looking at the scene that I wasn't expecting. Manticores roaming around town causing chaos and destruction. Arendellian soldiers and romarion mages in the frontline protecting the people and evacuating them to safety. Time to lend a hand and hope they don't freak out... Entering town, I killed manticores standing out of my way. Taking head on their attacks and ripping off tail after tail. It took me a while but I'm finally near the castle gates. Then i saw a group of soldiers with some mages having a difficultly in fighting some manticores, I quickly dashed in then aiming straight to their tails and meeting its end. I turn to look them and the soldiers looked terrified of me. One them tried to shoot me with a crossbow but a mage stop him.

Wait! The demon hound of Baskerville! His Miss Ainsel's familiar. The mage said to the soldiers and they all stand down.

What happened here? I said catching my breath.

Helios planned this. The soldiers and mages in charge of guarding him were killed then he escaped and caused this mess. He was badly injured by Sir Crowe and haven't gone far. Our main priority were the citizens. A soldier said i felt them quite intimidated by my appearance.

Where's the princess and the others? I asked transforming back to my human form.

Inside the castle sir. The princess is with Lord Nerion and Sir Crowe. One of the soldiers said giving them a thankful nod. Knowing that anna and the others are safe, I got to deal with that undead before this get more out of hand.

Transforming back, I use my enhanced smell to locate that uneasy aura and horrid rotting flesh. Pin pointing his whereabouts, led me to the graveyard by the church. Now this guy just struck a nerve... I maybe a familiar now but there's one thing a church grim can never turn their back on. Punishing someone for committing sacrilegious acts to the dead.

Standing in front of the entrance, everything my instincts tell me is to run away but I need to end this. Entering and hiding in the shadows, I survey my surroundings first before diving to dangerous territory. Damn... he must've covered his scent with same rotting smell as the dead but I can feel his here somewhere. Then out of knowhere, something grabbed my hind legs and forcing me to be submerged to the ground. Looking down to who or what did this, I see rotting hands coming from the buried dead. I use my red flames to free myself and ward them off. It worked but one by one they pop out from the earth. I never like hitting them since they're dead but I'm running out of options. This won't stop until I find him and end his puppetry on them so they can rest again.

Who could have thought caerulus would have such a fine fae specimen... A werewolf church grim. Hehe... Your special the moment I saw you back in the forest. Helios said appearing out from one of the mausoleums. Still standing even with his arms ripped off and punctured hole to his stomach area. Wow, Crowe did a great number on him.

Not only you committed crimes against the living but also to the dead. To top it off, you killed innocent lives and lastly pissed off my mistress. You just earned yourself a first class treatment in hell. YOU SICK ASSHOLE! I said charging towards him. Burning every animated corpse standing in my way. As I'm just arms length from him, I didn't notice the trap he prepared. Ending me entangled with iron chains making me immobilized to the ground.

AGH!... DAMN YOU! I growling in anger and hissing from the burning pain as the chains made contact with my body.

Ah... I can't wait to start disemboding you for my manticore/chimera experiments. But first in need to muzzle that mouth of yours. Helios said as he summon one loose chain levitating inview. As it came closer to mouth, suddenly something rammed behind him. Sending him straight to the mausoleum wall and losing focus in controlling the chains. I quickly escaped the trap then grab hold on his torso and adding pressure to his wound.

While holding him, I turn around to see who helped me. It the guardian church grim from the church nearby. A huge black ram with big horns. I tried to communicate with it while our stay here but it always avoided me and (Y/N) for some reasons. (Y/N) said its harmless as long as we just mind our own business and never disturb it. Now it come to aid me.

Thanks for the help. Want to send this asshole to hell? I said and it replied with a satisfying bleat. Tapping it one of its front hooves, It summoned a fiery pit about the size of a coffin would fit. Damned souls can be heard screaming for mercy down below. Looking back to the damned rotting undead in my hands, I grab him by the soles of his feet then drag him toward the pit. He tried to struggle in my hold but to not avail since he doesn't have arms. I dangled him face first to the pit.

Please! No! Let me go! I begged of you! Have mercy! I won't experiment on you. Just let me go! Helios said pleading.

Your undead. Death is beyond you and all that. But down where your going, they won't just give you soul tormenting but the whole package. Say hi for the big boss down there. I said dropping him and hearing him scream sounded like music to me ears. With that, the pit closed and the remaining reanimated corpses returned once again to there resting place. The huge black ram transformed into a small black sheep. Giving a nod, it turns around and returns to the church it guards. Better head back to the castle and get back up for (Y/N).

---------------*----------------

Anna's POV

While elsa and venrich went to get find (Y/N) in the forest, I was left in charge. Then hearing the chaos outside, i ordered everyone to evacuate the townspeople to the castle for safety. Me, kristoff and the others are at the library since General Henriksen insisted that we stay there for safety. If in a worst case scenario, he told me that there's a secret passageway here in the library for escape purposes. Now I'm pacing out my worries to both waiting news about my sister and the kingdom.

Anna I know you're worried but your going to Trier yourself. Kristoff said

I know but I can't help to worry about elsa (Y/N) and venrich. I said then suddenly someone knocked on the door then Frederick's voice can be heard from the otherside. Olaf opened it and he entered along with silvia supporting venrich. We were shocked at venrich's condition. He has cuts, bruises, arms where bandage up and he has a black eye.

Ven! What happened to you?! And where's elsa and (Y/N)? I said as silvia assist him in sitting on the couch. After that, she left the room to help the staff in accommodating the citizens.

Took care of the undead problem for good. But we have more bad news. The queen's been kidnapped but (Y/N)'s is looking for her. That's why she told me to go back here and get reinforcements. She contact me that she found the hideout where the queen is but she would need back up to fight of an squadron of manticore, chimeras and a few rogue mages. She also said that the queen is safe and they won't make a move if provoked... Venrich said

Anna our best plan is to keep the townspeople here until the main threat is dealt with. We need some soldiers and me along with three selected mages to assist in the mission to save your sister. Two or three mages will suffice and the rest will keep the barrier here on guard. (Y/N) maybe a powerful force to be reckoned with but she's handling the situation carefully. Since the safety of your sister and the enemy that we're dealing with is quite powerful too. Frederick said

Who's the enemy and why is he doing this? I said saying this made both frederick and venrich tense.

(Sigh)... We would tell you but we don't have time for the whole story. All I can say is that we are up against the one who orchestrated the wars from the past. Cain the Wanderer... Venrich said

Consider it done... we leave in a few hours. I said standing up to leave and get ready but kristoff stopped me.

Anna it's to dangerous! I know your sister is in danger but your safety and the kingdom. Kristoff said

I've dealt with danger before and I know how to protect myself. I need to help and save my sister. I said determined

If I can't stop you then I'm coming along... Kristoff said

Me too. I wanna help in saving elsa... olaf said

Alright that settles it. We all need to get ready and save elsa. I also need to inform crowe and general henriksen. See you guys in a bit... Frederick said as one by one we left the room to prepare for the upcoming rescue.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5K 374 8
You are blind and live with wolves. What happens after Comet, the alpha of the pack and your guide banishes his brother, Orbit after trying to attack...
194K 3.5K 49
Ryder is Adventure Bay Elementary's biggest social out cast. Katie is the most popular girl at school. When a tornado rips through Adventure Bay, Kat...
311K 6.9K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
5.9K 274 5
Evie has a secret. She's married. Which isn't a big deal right? Except she's married to one of the biggest names in the music industry. Scratch that...