ULTRASEVEN + RWBY "THE KAIJU...

By 22wlauzon

After the fall of Beacon, team RWBY and the Ultra brothers bring the battle to Salem, hopefully to end this o... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1: A NEW BEGINNING.
CHAPTER 2: THE ROBOTS ARE HERE.
CHAPTER 3: TIGA'S MIRACLE.
CHAPTER 4: SKULL GOMORA'S COUNTERATTACK.
CHAPTER 5: THE FOREST IS ALIVE.
CHAPTER 6: FRENEMIES.
CHAPTER 7: A TOUCH OF JADE.
CHAPTER 8: SEPARATED.
CHAPTER 9: JONEUS MEETS ASAHI.
CHAPTER 10: FISHING GROUNDS.
CHAPTER 11: THUNDER SINNER.
CHAPTER 12: GARUMI'S ROBOT ARMY.
CHAPTER 13: REUNITED.
CHAPTER 14: AN OLD PET.
CHAPTER 15: ORB HAS LOST.
CHAPTER 16: RUBY AND WEISS VS CINDER.
CHAPTER 17: HOW DO YOU DO?.
CHAPTER 18: WAIGON.
CHAPTER 19: YAPOOL'S LAST STAND.
CHAPTER 20: THE DEATHBRINGER RETURNS.
CHAPTER 21: THE DARK CRYSTAL OF BONDS.
CHAPTER 22: RESURRECTION OF THE ANCIENT GIANT.
CHAPTER 23: ATLAS ACADEMY UNDER ATTACK, PART 1.
CHAPTER 24: ATLAS ACADEMY UNDER ATTACK, PART 2.
CHAPTER 26: THE EYES OF THE LION BURN.
CHAPTER 27: THE HOLY SWORD RESTORED ONCE MORE.
CHAPTER 28: THE FUSION RISE YOU DECIDE.
CHAPTER 29: SHATTERED TRUST.

CHAPTER 25: GENOCIDE.

46 1 0
By 22wlauzon

"One night, In the city of Mantle, right below Atlas, a large monster came out of the ground"

(This is the monster)

"Gagi roar mixed with a King Taijitsu roar"

"Start music here"

"Ultraman Titas jumps down to stop Gagi Grimm."

Titas grabs Gagi Grimm's whip tentacles and uses them to lift the monster off of the ground."

"Titas lets go of Gigi's whips, sending him flying into a building."

"Gagi roar mixed with a King Tajitsu roar"

"Hiroyuki and Velvet summon the X-let and both scan it."

Taiga Spark:"X-LET, CONNECT ON!!."

"Titas creates a ball of energy from his Taiga Spark and forms it into an Electro Buster,"

Titas:"ELECTRO BUSTER!!."

"Titas thrusts the ball of energy at Gagi Grimm, when it hits Gagi Grimm, it doesn't kill him, instead it goes into his body and erases the Grimm substance corrupting him, turning him back into a normal Gagi."

"Stop music here"

"Gagi roar"

"Gagi goes back into the ground, confused with what just happened."

"Titas flies back up to Atlas."

"It had been three days after Winter was killed by Gobnu Giga, and the whole academy was in shambles, especially Weiss."

"Start music here"

"Every day she that week she stayed in her teams dorm room, thinking about what she could have done to save her big sister."

Dan:"Weiss, you have to let this go."

Weiss:"(Weeping) But.....this is all of my fault, I did nothing to try and help her."

Dan:"Weiss, (Turns her head and looks her in the eyes) there is nothing you can do now, your sister is gone, all you can do now is avenge her."

"Stop music here"

Weiss:"(Stands up) You're right Seven, Like Geed said, Sitting around doing nothing, won't get me anywhere." 

Dan:"Thats the sprit, besides, Hiroya and Winter are too tough, I know that somewhere they are both still alive."

Weiss:"I have high hopes  that no one else will die in the academy."

"However, unbeknownst to Weiss, the next three nights would be filled with terror as on the first night a group of female Atlas solders were on night watch, and little did the group know, that this was their last night alive."

Female Atlas solder #1:"Anything yet number 2?."

Female Atlas solder #2:"No, all clear on my end."

Female Atlas solder #1:"Ok, Anything yet number 3?."

Female Atlas solder #3:"Nope."

Female Atlas solder #1:"Ok, Number 4, how are you doing?."

Female Atlas solder #4:"(No reply)"

Female Atlas solder #1:"Number 4, do you hear me?."

Female Atlas solder #4:"(No reply)"

(Note, this is where the story gets incredibly dark, violent and gory. so if you get triggered by any of that, then you can skip this chapter, but I highly recommend you read on." 

"Start music here"

Female Atlas solder #1:"Blast, Number 2 and 3, you two go find number 4, I'll try and look for her as well."

Female Atlas solder #2/3:"Roger that."

"The leader Female solder looks around for a little bit, and sure enough, she finds the corpse fourth member of her fire team, mangled beyond recognition."

Female Atlas solder #1:"My god, Isabel, what happened to you?."

"As the solder gets up, she hears the scream of one of her team mates."

"She follows the screams, until they stop."

"She follows to where she heard the screams come from, and when she arrives, she is greeted with a nightmarish sight."

"The second and third members of her team both dead, Number 2s face pulled apart, and the top of Number 3s head torn off."

"As Number one stumbles back, she is grabbed by her throat."

Female Atlas solder #1:"AAAK, YOU!!."

????:"(Laughing) You should have run while you had the chance."

"The female solder jabs a knife into the killers chest."

????:"(AAAAUGH) You will pay for that!."

"The figure then takes out a sharp and rusty looking sword, thrusts it into Number 1s stomach, causing Number 1 to scream in agony, the figure cuts a hole in her stomach, grabs her spine, and snaps it into two parts, all while laughing."

"Stop music here"

"The next day, teams RWBY, MHTH and KHAM were all walking down a hall way, when they too, were all greeted with a grisly sight."

Ruby:"(Screams in horror)."

"Mirai pulls Ruby's head onto his chest, to divert her attention to the sight before them."

"Weiss, Blake, Yang, Velvet, and team KHAM all run over to the scene."

Weiss:"This is fire team Yuki, 

(Or "ファイヤーチームユキ Faiyāchimu yuki")

Hiroyuki:"Oh man, you four girls deserve better than this."

"Taiga creates a holographic projection of himself."

Taiga:"Jeez, definitely."

Gamu:"What do you suppose did this."

Blake:"I'm not sure Gamu, but I'd hate to meet them."

Musashi:"Hey, look over there."

"Weiss sees a splotch of blue liquid on the wall, and looks at Number 1s knife, its covered in the same liquid."

Weiss:"This is blood."

Titas:"So who ever did this is not human."

"An hour later, Ironwood called every student to a meeting."

Ironwood:"Given what happened last night, I see it necessary to have all students lock their dorm rooms and to hold their weapons close to them 24/7."

Ide:"I shall have more guards on watch duty by tonight."

"Start music here"

"However, more guards are not enough to protect the school, because that night, the killer returned."

"This time however he did not kill any of the guards, instead, he knocked out two male Atlas solders, and two female Atlas solders."

????:"Come my pets, I have found four hosts for your young."

"Four large bug like creatures approach the four unconscious Solders."

"Stop music here"

"The next day, team RWBY and MHTH saw three Atlas solders bringing three aliens into the academy."

"An Alien Perolynga"

"An Alien Mates"

"And an Alien Benzen"

Ruby:"Whats going on here."

Mirai:"I don't know, let's go see."

"When the two teams do catch up with the solders, they are in Ironwoods office."

Blake:"Hey, what's going on here?."

Male Atlas solder #1:"That is none of your business Weiss."

Ironwood:"Perhaps, I should explain, these three solders found These three aliens walking around the streets of Atlas, and I told these solders to find and capture any aliens they see."

Weiss:"What are your names aliens?."

Alien Perolynga:"My name is Preligon."

"Or (プレライゴン Pureraigon)"

Alien Mates:"My name is Osaya."

"Or (オーサイア Ōsaia)"

Alien Benzen:"And my name is Bragedes."

"Or (ブラゲデス Buragedesu)"

Preligon:"Please, you have to believe us, we would never hurt those people."

Weiss:"Let these aliens go."

Ironwood:"What?."

Weiss:"These are not the aliens who did it."

Male Atlas solder #1:"And how would you know that?."

Weiss:"Because, I'm certain that none of their blood is blue like the one we found on that solders knife, and even if their blood is that color, I don't think that these aliens would be demented enough to kill those soldiers the way they were killed."

Ironwood:"Men, let these aliens go."

"The three solders let the aliens go."

Ruby:"We're going to get to the bottom of this if it's the last thing we do."

"Start music here"

"That night, teams RWBY, JNPR, MHTH, KORZ and KHAM all keep watch for the alien behind these killings, and stop him."

"As team MHTH step into a room, they are met with a room full of cobwebs."

Daigo:"These are not old spider webs, these are newly made ones."

"As Daigo's team goes further into the room, they see four bodies caught in webs, two male and the other two female."

Daigo:"This is that fire team that went missing last night."

"Just as they were about to leave the room, the four Atlas solders spring right back to life."

"Stop music here"

Gamu:"(Yells in shock)."

Female Atlas solder #1:"Please......hel......help......us."

"What happened next would stay with team MHTH for the rest of their lives, four large spider like creatures burst out of the fire teams stomachs, killing them instantly."

"These were the spider like creatures"

"Gumonga roar mixed with a Deathstalker roar."

"Start music here"

"As team MHTH all vacate the room, they run right into team RWBY, knocking them all over."

Daigo:"Ruby, we found the problem."

"Gumonga roar mixed with a Deathstalker roar."

"The four baby Gumonga Grimms all crawl towards team RWBY."

Ruby:"This should be easy, there are four of them and eight of us."

Blake:"Better make that eighteen of them, look."

"A whole swarm of baby Gumonga Grimm head for team RWBY."

Ruby:"Who is behind all of this."

????:"(Laughing) Me of course."

"The two teams point their weapons at the person who said that."

"This is who they saw"

"A Hupnath"

Daigo:"A Hupnath."

Daigyakusatsu:"My name is Hupnath Daigyakusatsu."

"Or (ダイギャクサツ/大虐殺 Daigyakusatsu)"

Daigo:"Nice to see a man who's name means Genocide."

Digyakusatsu:"I will prove to my master Salem that I will take down team RWBY."

Dan:"Not so fast Daigyakusatsu!."

Daigyakusatsu:"Well well well, If it isn't Dan Moroboshi, or should I say Ultraseven, my, you look much younger than what I remember."

"Dan puts on the Ultra eye and jumps at Daigyakusatsu."

Daigyakusatsu:"My Gumongas, take care of Ultraseven for me!."

"Team RWBY transforms into their Ultrawomen forms."

Daigyakusatsu:"I, Daigyakusatsu of planet Hupnath will not be taken down by four pathetic teenage girls."

"Ruby and Weiss summon their weapons and attack Daigyakusatsu."

"Daigyakusatsu takes out a weapon of his own, a large ax like weapon, and also attacks Ruby and Weiss."

"When all three of their weapons clash, Blake and Yang run over to Seven to help him out."

Ruby:"How dare you kill all of those young lives."

Daigyakusatsu:"I'm just doing my duty."

"Ruby kicks Daigyakusatsu in the chest, sending him flying back."

Daigyakusatsu:"Im shocked, I never thought you would be this much of a problem."

"Daigyakusatsu takes out a Katana like sword."

"Ruby points her Crescent rose at Daigyakusatsu and sprints towards him."

"Daigyakusatsu points his sword at Ruby and also charges at her."

"Ruby and Daigyakusatsu both thrust their weapons at each other, Ruby's misses, but Daigyakusatsu's impales Ruby in the stomach."

"Stop music here"

"Rubys team and Ultraseven all turn to face her."

Seven:"Ruby!."

"Ruby falls to her knees, the sword still wedged in her stomach."

"Weiss runs over to Ruby."

Weiss:"Hey, Ruby, Ruby, SAY SOMETHING!!."

Ruby:"(Weakly) Don.....t worry..............i.....i'm......fine."

"Ruby faints."

Weiss:"Ruby?..........Ruby?...........RUBY!!."

"Start music here"

Weiss:"YOU BASTED!!."

"Weiss, Blake, Yang and Seven all charge over to Daigyakusatsu in an attempt to attack him."

"Daigyakusatsu fires four bolts of energy at the four incoming targets, which hit all four of them."

"Seven, along with Weiss, Blake and Yang all get knocked over by the energy."

Daigyakusatsu:"(Laughing) This is too easy."

Seven:"WIDE SHOT!!."

"Daigyakusatsu blocks Sevens Wide shot like it's nothing."

Daigyakusatsu:"I guess it's time to end this right now, MURDER SHOCKWAVE!!."

"Daigyakusatsu punches the ground, releasing a blue shockwave that when it hits team RWBY and Seven, it sends them flying right into a wall, knocking them all out."

Daigyakusatsu:"(Laughing) You five are pathetic."

"Daigyakusatsu returns to Salems tower."

"Stop music here"

"The next morning when the nine were found, Ruby and Mirai were taken to the hospital for their wounds to be treated."

"Seven was describing Daigyakusatsu to the solders."

Dan:"He has blue skin, sharp claws, and a jagged head."

"The solders were then sent to go find Daigyakusatsu."

Dan:"This is all my fault, if I had helped Ruby, she would not have been hurt."

Hiroyuki:"Well, when we find Daigyakusatsu, you can have some sweet revenge."

Dan:"I sure hope so."

To be continued....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

311 0 12
Disclaimer: I don't own RWBY, they belong to RoosterTeeth. I own Team LADR This is an au so somethings that happen in the show will not happen in th...
61.5K 904 47
I DO NOT OWN RWBY ROOSTER TEETH OWNS RWBY THERE ARE SOME FEW SPOILERS IF YOU HAVENT WATCHED RWBY YET So this is just a fanfic for the readers who wa...
16.4K 528 58
"You took everything away from me... The people I loved, the people I swore to protect with my life... And, to think that I was so foolish to not see...
1.2K 57 13
"After all this time... you still have the nerve to think I'd bend to your will!? Such arrogance... such foolishness!" "I'd be spitting on my ancesto...