Mirage- AOT OC Story

Per oxXblissXxo

Hey if you get TRIGGERED about stuff you may wanna read this SPOILER WARNING: although this story centers aro... Més

Chapter 1: A Lifetime Ago
Chapter 2: The Little Girl and her Tree
Chapter 4: Histroy Never Repeats Itself- But it Always Rhymes
Chapter 5: The Commandant
Chapter 6: Friends and Enemies
Chapter 7: Plans
Chapter 8: Graduation
Chapter 9: The Duel
Authors note
Chapter 10: Ackerman
Chapter 11: Hope
Chapter 12 : New Squad
Chapter 13: The Female Titan Pt.1
Chapter 14: The Female Titan Pt. 2
Chapter 15: Friends
Chapter 16: Runaway
Chapter 17: The Beast Titan
Chapter 18: The Winged Titan
Chapter 19: The Rest of the World
Chapter 20: Battle Cry
Chapter 21: The Assassin
Chapter 22: Shiganshina
Chapter 23: When Titans Reach The Sea
Chapter 24: Liberio
Chapter 25: Cages
Chapter 26: Reluctant Heroes
Chapter 27: Peace
A/N

Chapter 3: I've Got Your Back

418 6 2
Per oxXblissXxo

Quick note: this chapter may twist the lore some so if that bothers you sorry

Sage POV

Well the next 5 years are what you'd expect. I learned how to use a knife, swing a deal, and be little seductive bitch if I had to. I always just assumed Kenny would abandon me an I could go hang with Levi's crew. I already knew how to use the ODMs and my extreme tininess made me in hell of a head target. But Kenny never let go. He kept me for reasons I wouldn't understand until much later.

For "rent" every week I'd get a list of names. MPs, merchants, thugs, it didn't matter. If the name was on the list it would be marked off in blood. I got the code name of Black Dragon. Why? Well you see ever since I was 6 two huge black wings had sprouted form my back. It made it so I could use ODMs freely without using gas. Little did they know one of the most prolific killers in the underground got their nickname when she was 8.

It had been 5 years. I was 9 when a 15 year old Levi, the closest thing I had to a brother, told me one of his missions was to take out a scout. The problem was the scout was also set to take out him and his crew.

"I don't want you to get directly involved but if things go sour and-"

"I've got your back Levi. Don't you ever forget it."

(Quick note: imma bout to fast forward a little bit to where Arwin is basically blackmailing Levi into becoming a scout. If you want to see how it played out you can find it on YouTube)

I saw Levi and his friends tied up. This was it. They needed back up. I didn't care the Kenny would chew me out for getting caught.

"Aaaaagggghhhhh!!!! I'm gonna kill you blonde."

Before he could even react I had a knife to his throat.

"How bout this eyebrows. You let my friends go and I don't slit that pretty little sun tanned throat of yours."

"Who are you?!?" Said another scout.

"Thought the dragon wings might have tipped you off. Now that you know I'm serious I suggest you let my friends go."

No what I didn't expect if for one of the scouts to put a knife at Levi's throat.

"Didn't expect that did yah?" Said blonde, "we are not scared stupid like the bastards in the MP."

Another thing I didn't account for was that I was a 9 year old trying to hold down a grown man. With one swift move he tugged away.

"How old are you kid?" Said blonde

"Wouldn't you like to know." I snarled with my hood up and blood dripping down my nose form the shear speed I had collided into the man with.

"Yeah it doesn't feel to good to be toppled but a 9 year old." Said Levi. As he spoke he motioned a gun shape in his tied up hands. The signal to run. As a surprised blonde turned around I took my leave. They chased me all right, but that's a bit of a blur. I mean I obviously got away. What I do remember is what Levi shouted to me as I flew away.

"I'll be back I promise. As soon as they let their guard down. I've got your back, I promise."

I should've known no one really keeps their promises. They're just little lies we tell to make people feel a bit better.

Thanks for reading ❤️

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

7.5K 194 18
The longer you live like animals, the easier you turn into them. Living in walls was nothing new to you. Being from the underground you knew what it...
109K 2.2K 29
I met her when she was a girl who lack nutritions and so damn skinny,like really skinny.Her hair is so beautiful even when it's dirty and tangled.I t...
438K 12.6K 51
Levi x reader AU One night started it all. They both knew that it was just a one night stand. But little did they know it started it all. You just s...
2.8K 147 63
'"Why is this mission so important? I don't care anymore so can it just be over? Before they find anything else about me?" I ask, finding information...