Paparazzi

By supershipper30

Kara Danvers and Lena Luthor have been secretly dating for the past 6 months and so far it has stayed a secre... More

That's what I love about you
Headline
We have a problem
14 days
No Promises
Cant help falling in love.
Day 1
Friend or foe
Lies
Unexpected visitor
Hurt
My protector
Countdown
Publicty
Chat show
The meeting
She's so cute
Thank you (A/N)
The Question
Our family
Goodbye

No escape

7.1K 227 321
By supershipper30

" Jess? Jess?" Lena called out as she strutted towards her assistant. "What's the problem?"

The small woman slowly looked up at her boss, her eyes were red and tearful. She looked tired and scared.
The only thing to come out of her mouth were the words. " I'm so sorry."

" What are you talking about?" Lena asked placing her bag on the desk and taking her phone and putting it her back pocket.

This is something that Kara had told her to do when she felt uncomfortable or on edge. It was so if anything happened to her, it would be easy for her to be tracked.

Jess's hand slowly lifted itself from her lap and a petite finger unfolded and pointed to something behind her boss.

Before the luthor could turn around a liquid cloth was pushed against her mouth and nose. Quickly, the world around her got dizzy and spotty until suddenly everything went black.

............

"Hey Alex, I was just wandering whether you'd heard anything from Lena in the past 12 hours." The concerned blonde said down her phone.

" No, oh god Kara did you guys have another fight?"

" No, no, nothing like that. Its just she left this morning because she said there was an emergency at L-Corp but I haven't seen or even heard from her since." She exclaimed frantically.

"You just need to calm down a bit Kara. Like she said she's dealing with an emergency, she's probably been swarmed all day so no wonder she hasn't had time to reply." 

"Oh jeez you're probably right. I just get worried you know?" She bought her hand to her forehead.

"I know sweetie but you just need to calm down, take a breather and just wait for her to come home. You are there right? Considering it seems like you basically live their now."

"I- I'm not here that often!" Kara spluttered.

"Kara you literally just confirmed you're there right now."

" Sooo? Anyway, there's still a mountain of paparazzi at the front gate because they still know I'm here and there's no immediate reason for Supergirl to go anywhere."

"You are a mess young lady. Stay safe and try not to get into to much trouble. Bye."

"Bye." She hung up the phone and instantly went back to checking if Lena had texted her. Nothing. Something was wrong, she could feel it. 

............

It was dark and cold. The bag over her head obstructed her vision and the cuffs on her wrists dug into her skin. Her whole body ached and certain parts stung. She tried to call out but her voice was blocked by a rag stuffed in her mouth that was tied around her head. She then tried to stand but instead toppled her chair.

"Tut tut Miss. Luthor. You really shouldn't have done that." She tried shouting something but it just came out as loud mumbles."Shut up!" The man growled as he kicked the CEO in the face causing more blood to spill from her nose. He quickly pulled the chair back upright. "Now sit still and be quiet until its time, then you can squirm as much as you want but lucky for you it's almost time." 

After hearing a few beeps and a bit of shuffling, the man started talking. "Is this on? Hello can you here me? HELLO NATIONAL CITY! I've interrupted your nightly broadcasts for something of much greater importance.  I'm sure you've all seen the pictures and news reports consisting of the one Lena Luthor and our city hero Supergirl. For the last 10 days they've paraded around acting like they're better then us. However, I'm here to tell you that this images you all have of these two are incredibly false."

" Let me tell you the truth about them. Lena Luthor is a manipulative, lying, peice of shit who only does things for her own gain." He spat. " And Supergirl, well she's a different story. She's beaustiful, kind, soft, gentle, everything a woman should be."  He sighed before letting go of his grip on the camera and moved out of the way to show the trapped woman. Also visible was the artificial light coming from the flood lights and thousands of empty seats. " But she was corrupted by this, lying, stealing skank. " He snatched the bag off Lena's head to show her bloodied and bruised face. Her eyes called out for help but at the same time looked to still be fighting.

" Supergirl used to be so innocent and pure but somehow, somehow with your twisted Luthor schemes you made her into something horrible, something disgusting." He hissed.

Loud mumbled could be heard from the luthor who was trying incredibly hard to get rid of her gag. James finally pulled it down so she could say something.

" First thing." She said panting."You're just jealous that I can go down on her and you can't. Second, how high is that camera? I'm wearing a skirt and it would just be a huge comforter for me if you put it up a bit higher. And finally." She breathed continuously heavily. " She's going to Kick. Your. Ass."

Before Lena could take another breath her face stung with extreme pain again as she felt the man's hand slap her. " Shut up. I would like to see her try." He took a harsh grip of her face. " You just need to stay here and stop annoying me. Because you seemed so adamant on not giving my girlfriend back to me, I'm going to have to just take her by force instead."
He ripped his hand away from her face leaving quite obvious bruising and marks. " And if I can't have her, no one can. "

" Let me tell you all a story." He said pointing to the camera. " I was happy with Supergirl, she made me the happiest Man alive, I loved her with every fibre of my being. We would laugh together, cuddle together and comfort each other. Me comforting her more than anything  but you get the point. One day we had an interview with this whore." He gave Lena 2 heavy taps on the side of the cheek. " She managed to convince the woman I loved to break up with me, then somehow ended up in bed with her the next morning. "

" We didn't do anything sexual." The raven stated.

The man turned around swiftly and punched her in the face. Her head hung down trying to hide her pain.

"I said SHUT UP." He put his hand under her chin and forced her head up. " I want you to see this Lena. We have cameras there, there, there, and all around the stadium so the people of National City can see you struggle from every angle. "

"She- She-." Lena grumbled trying to say something.

" What's that Luthor?" He said pulling her hair back.

" She's going to kill you." She groaned in pain. He let go of the Luthor at walked over the main camera. He got really close before taking off his mask.
Of course, it was the obvious face of James Olsen. " Wooow, what a surprise. " You could hear Lena sarcastically say from behind him.

" You're girlfriend says you can kill me, I would like to see you try. I think the whole of National City would like to see you try. So hurry up and come get me Kara!"

Lena's face dropped. "Shit." She whispered to herself.

Suddenly, a loud boom was heard about 20 yards behind Lena. The cameras swiftly zoomed in on a still kryptonian. Her fists were dug into the ground as she knelt on the floor in complete silence. The ground around her had flown upwards and was now in a small pit she made when she heavily landed.

Sharply, her head snapped up.  Her eyes glowed red in anger and her cape flapped in the breeze. Slowly, she rose from the floor. Her hands were still in fists as they hung at her side.

" Get away from her." She exclaimed through gritted teeth.

" How nice of you to join us." James said throwing his arms up.

" Now!" She growled.

" Or what?" He taunted. Her eyes instantly lit up even more then they already were as she threatened him with her heat vision. In response he quickly grabbed Lena's chair and put the luthor in front of him.

" Go ahead Kara, take your shot."

The Krptonian hesitated slightly when she heard her real name being spoke but composed herself quickly and heatvisioned next to his feet.

It sounds awful by she couldn't look at Lena yet, she knew if she did she would go on overdrive and do something horrible.

" Fine. You wanna play dirty, let's play dirty. " He pushed Lena out of the way causing her chair to fall again. " I've got much more powerful recently, and I intend to use it."

He took a few steps forward to give himself some room. His veins began to glow green and the certain twinkle that was always in his eye dissipated. There was no more James Olsen, just a hysterically heart broken man. 

"You don't want to do this James." She softly exclaimed. Lena's eyes instantly widened. This was not good. Lena had caught on to a few of Kara's tendancies over the many times she's  been in a Supergirl situation. If she was mildly irritated or annoyed she would start shouting but if she was REALLY pissed, her voice would get quiet and soft, until she unleashed hell.

" Of course I don't but I will do what has to be done." He shouted, obviously putting on a bit of a show for the cameras.

He readied his stance before charging at the enraged Supergirl. She swiftly dodged him and pushed him away. Although, every touch seemed to burn at her skin.

He quickly turned around and swung at her. This time she was too slow and felt the sharp sting of being being punched in the stomach. She doubled over, holding herself. James saw this as a chance to get the upper hand so kicked her roughly onto the floor. He stood over her and watched as slowly his kryptonite blood started to affect her.

"KARA!!!" The tied up woman shouted in fear.

He dropped down on top of the kryptonian then proceeded to punch her repeatedly in the face. Blood spilled and bruises formed. Suddenly, when James went in for another punch, Kara grabbed his fist, he tried the other, she grabbed that one too.

A look of pure fear spread across his face. " Get off me." She growled before throwing him away from her. She quickly scrambled to her feet. She looked at the man only a few feet away who was struggling to get up.
" My name" She kicked him with power causing him to fall back on the floor. "is Kara Zor-El," her knee forced itself into his face, which made him flop. " I will not be be defeated by a SEXIST." She grabbed him by the collar and lifted him up whilst also raising herself a few metres in the air, letting him dangle.." HOMOPHOBIC." Her eyes lit up red. "PIECE OF SHIT." She roared.

" KARA NO!!!!" The Luthor screamed. 
The Krptonian breathed heavily, almost panting, her eyes still glowed red with rage. " DON'T DO IT, YOU'RE BETTER THAN THAT." The blondes head snapped around to look at Lena. Her face went from stone cold to soft in a fraction of a second.

"That's it, be a good girl, do what your girlfriend tells you." He exclaimed before promptly being dropped onto the ground metres below knocking him out.

The blonde rushed over to her girlfriend where she snapped the cuffs and pulled the rope away. She quickly pulled Lena into her arms and cradled her lovingly.
" Aw my poor Baby, what did he do to you?" She said holding Lena face and rubbing it with her thumb.

"Kara I'm fine." Lena smiled gripping Kara's arm. 

"You're bleeding." Kara traced a long the cut with her finger.

" So are you."

Lena suddenly flinched. " I'm sorry, I'm sorry." The Krptonian retracted her hand but still placed it under Lena's head.

The Luthor reached up and grabbed the top or Kara's suit. She swiftly pulled her girlfriend down into a deep kiss. " Don't you ever apologise to me."

" Lena." Kara said pulling away from the kiss.

" What?" She asked annoyed.

" The cameras are still on. National City just saw that."

" It's  nothing they haven't seen before. "

Kara smiled an stroked Lena's face. In the distance she could hear the sound of spinning helicopter propellers getting closer and closer until they were right over the stadium. Ropes were thrown out of them and people started declining down them.

" Alex." Kara shouted trying to get her to come over.

The short haired woman shouted some orders before running over to her sister. " Are you ok?"

" I'm fine but Lena needs help." The blonde said looking up.

" No no, I'm fine." Lena said before passing out.  Kara tucked her other arm under Lena's legs and picked her up bridal style. She walked over to one of the landed helicopters and placed her gently on a medical bed. She kissed her softly on a the forehead before letting her be taken away. She turned around to see James's body being taken away on a similar bed but with a hand cuffed tightly to the side. 

"What going to happen to him?"  Kara asked.

Alex crossed her arms and thought about it. " We'll probably try and get the kryptonite out of him then afterwards he'll go to prison." Brainy came running up  to Alex.

 " Agent Danvers  the cameras have all been turned off." 

" Thank you Brainy. Can you make sure Miss. Luthor gets to the correct hospital please." She instructed. 

"Of course." He said before running off.

Kara's face suddenly dropped. " Wait, she's not being taken to the DEO?" 

Alex shook her head. " She's not an alien or an agent so we aren't allowed to treat her." She shone a flashlight in the Supers face. " But you are so get your butt to the DEO so we can put some sun lamps on you."  

" But what about Lena." The super shouted as Alex started to walk off. 

" She'll be fine, I swear."  She shouted back before getting on the helicopter. 

She stood there and watched the choppers carry away her injured Girlfriend. When, they were gone she leapt into the night sky and observed National City from above. " National City, that was the best bit of reality T.V you're going to ever get." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

358K 14.3K 65
Tom Riddle was once a boy unlike any other at Wool's Orphanage and was perfectly content with living his life out there as a freak. However, his hope...
2.7K 125 13
Federal agent, Clarke Griffin, was driving to the remote town of Polis, in the state of Minnesota. She had been assigned a new case in which she had...
912K 38.6K 80
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
40.6K 974 39
just one-shots of stefania and danielle/maya and carina