𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄 ⇒ sugaw...

By -tsukkisenpai

In which first year Kawamoto Shiori takes on the role of dietitian for the boys volleyball club at Karasuno H... More

⇒ intro
⇒ prologue
⇒ chapter one
⇒ chapter two
⇒ chapter three
⇒ chapter four
⇒ chapter five
⇒ chapter six
⇒ chapter seven
⇒ chapter nine
⇒ author's note
⇒ chapter ten
⇒ chapter eleven
⇒ chapter twelve
⇒ chapter thirteen
⇒ chapter fourteen
⇒ chapter fifteen
⇒ chapter sixteen
⇒ chapter seventeen
⇒ chapter eighteen
⇒ chapter nineteen
⇒ chapter twenty
⇒ chapter twenty-one
⇒ chapter twenty-two
AUTHORSNOte

⇒ chapter eight

2.8K 157 69
By -tsukkisenpai

ONCE THE PRACTICE
match was over (Karasuno had won), Shiori quickly advanced to the kitchen. Her encounter with Oikawa had ended as soon as it began, as he got called back to the practice and Takeda-sensei also called Sugawara over. The gray-haired male given her one last look before walking off that told her that they would be talking later. She didn't know how to feel about the whole thing.

Once the teams departed, Aoba Johsai went straight to the cafeteria to eat the late lunch (practically dinner) the girl had prepared, and Karasuno changed and showered in the locker rooms.

"Kawamoto-san, do sit down with us while you wait for your team. The bus is going to get here a little later than planned anyways," their team coach told her, at a table with their other coach, Oikawa, and a few other players.

Shiori really did not want to sit down with them, but she was at their school so she had to play polite. After all, she wasn't a rude person, and so she complied, sitting down in the only empty seat available. Which was, by everything but coincedence, next to Oikawa Tooru.

So she chatted politely with them until their captain excused the both of them and took her by the wrist, leading her outside the school until they reached the gates.

"Shiori," he spoke firmly, letting go of her wrist and leaning up against the brick gate. "You don't have to feel bad about what happened. I get I was a little out of line, but I don't regret it."

She furrowed her eyebrows, looking up at him.

"What do you mean you don't regret it?" She looked away, trembling as she continued to speak. "I was just a summer fling to you anyways."

Now, it wasn't that Shiori felt hurt about such a thought because she had liked him. No, on the contrary, she had built such a good friendship with the boy that the thought of being just a summer fling or even object was devestating to her. She had never made such a good friend, ever. He knew about everything. From Hanae to volleyball to how she was to become a dietitan for the boys volleyball club at Karasuno High School. He knew things nobody else knew. It hurt. She was mad at him because she was hurt, and scared.

Oikawa frowned, annoyed, and quickly took her hand, placing it on his chest, exactly where his heart was located.

"You never let me confess properly to you that day, Shiori. I didn't just kiss you beacause you were just some summer fling."

The girl's breath was caught in her throat as the boy pushed some hair behind her ear. All of it was just too sweet. Not sweet like Sugawara, rather, sweet like when you have too much chocolate and you eventually, cannot stand the taste of it any longer. That's how she felt whenever he was in her presence. It was repulsive.

"I loved you, Shiori, and I still love you. The proof of my words is beneath where your hand lays. Please go out with me," he confessed, one hand now by his side and the other still on top of hers, clutching onto it for dear life.

Her heart twisted and wrenched. She hated how she felt. He was desperate and she liked it. Out of all the girls he could choose from, girls who would die for a minute of his time, he had chosen her. A mere girl who hadn't even wanted to spare him a second of hers.

"Oikawa-kun, thanks for everything and I'm sorry about your ankle... But I can't-"

"Don't," the brunet interrupted, tightening his hand around hers more. "Don't reject me because I won't give up, Shiori-chan. Take me into consideration. I can make you happy."

She shook her head and finally pulled her hand out of his grasp.

"I-"

"- But frankly, if we were facing Seijoh and Oikawa in an all-out match, we'd be lacking," Daichi spoke from a distance, walking towards them along with the rest of the team.

"Huh.. Spoken like a true captain... You know your stuff," Tooru complimented, turning his head towards the opposing team.

"THE GREAT KING MAKES HIS ENTRANCE!"

Tanaka walked towards the pair, Hinata following closely behind him.

"You got a problem, dude?"

The redhead soon joined in on his senpai's banter.

"What do you want?"

"Wanna fight, huh?"

Oikawa smiled fakely, waving his hand down.

"Don't be so hostile." He placed his hand on his hip and looked at Hinata. "You little one."

"HUH?"

"Your last one-touch and broad attack were amazing," he complimented, closing his eyes.

"Huh? oh..."

Hinata rubbed the back of hid head in surprise.

"Let's give it all we got next time, right from the start," the brunet told him, having a serious change of demeanor. "You didn't get to see our set up. Oh, yes, and we'll be improving our serves, too. It's true, your offense was amazing, but your recieves aren't polished. You'll reach your limit very quickly... I'm not the only one who hits powerful serves."

Oikawa walked towards them, still rambling on.

"The Inter-High preliminaries are coming up soon. Don't get eliminated, okay? Because I," Tooru reached out his finger and pointed straight at Kageyama. "Want to pulverize my dear underclassman, setter-on-setter, in an official match."

Hinata quickly ran over to where the blonde tall was and took his sleeve.

"The recievers will train!"

"Hey, let go!"

The boy from Aoba Johsai turned to where the smaller boy was.

"Recievers don't improve overnight," he responded, continuing to walk. "Ask the captain. He should know. There's not much time left 'til the tournament. I look foward to seeing you there, you too, my cute Shiorin."

The captain of Aoba Johsai boys volleyball club walked away from the team, not looking back once.

"HAH????? WHO'S SHIRIORIN!~"

Tanaka rolled up his sleeves and Tsukishima glared at the pretty boy, while Sugawara pulled her aside by her sleeve.

"Don't let him get to you," Kageyama told the team, turning to their captain who was beside him. "He likes to razz people like that."

Daichi smirked, closing his eyes.

"It's true. We don't have much time before the Inter-High preliminaries, but he should be coming back soon."

Tanaka's eyes widened as he gasped in surprise and Hinata quickly piped up,

"Who's coming back soon?"

"The Guardian Deity of Karasuno."

Once they arrived back at Karasuno and finished their meeting and clean up, the team was on their way back to each one of their homes. Shiori had yet to speak about any of the events that had occurred. She only remained silently by Tsukishima's side, who was the only one who hadn't asked about or inquired about it. She liked that about Tsukishima. He cared just enough to make her know so, but at the same time not insist. It was comforting, in a strange way. Once they got to a certain point, she stopped walking, falling behind the blonde and his best friend. He noticed this and turned around almost immediatley.

"Oi, aren't you coming?"

The girl shook her head.

"There's something I have to do," she responded, looking down at her shoes and grasping tightly on to her book bag.

Tsukishima only nodded and turned back around, continuing to walk back to his house along with Yamaguchi, who followed after him. She was now left with Kageyama, Tanaka, Hinata, Daichi, and Sugawara. They chatted, but she really blocked it all out. She was so deep in thought that Suga had been staring at her for the past ten minutes and she hadn't even noticed.

"But that person who's coming back... Where has he been all this time?"

This deeply intruiged Shiori and snapped her out of the profound trance she had prolonged in. The girl was aware of Nishinoya's existence, as she had studied the team's files and players beforehand.

"Na... He was suspended for one week, and banned for a month from club activities."

The duo gasped in shock at this piece of information shared by their senpai.

"A deliquent? He's a delinquent?!"

Tanaka chuckled and shook his head.

"No... He just gets too fired up. He's a good guy, for real," he assured them, shaking his hands. "And not only that, he is a player we could say is Karasuno's unique genius... But I guess he's not the only one anymore, since we have the cocky-as-hell Kageyama with us."

The girl giggled at Kageyama's reaction, as well as Hinata.

"Call him 'senpai' when he comes back, Hinata, Shiori. It'll make him gleeful like an idiot, like Tanaka," Sawamura told them, smiling.

Tanaka paused.

"Like an idiot?"

Eventually, Shiori had to part with them to turn the opposite way, Sugawara smiled at them and waved.

"See you guys tomorrow, I'll be taking Shiori-chan home."

The group nodded and said their goodbyes before parting. The pair was now on their own. Before the boy began to walk again, she took his hand.

"Sugawara-senpai... Can we take a moment to talk?"

The speed of Koushi's heartbeat quickened up at this small action and he immediatley nodded in response.

Once the pair was sat down on an empty bench by a vending machine, she began to speak.

"My granparents live right by Zushi beach. My parents have sent me there every summer since I was a kid. My grandparents run a small snack shop on the beach to make some extra money during the summer. I'd help them out and play volleyball. This summer my grandma got pretty sick so I took over the snackshop along with a few of my cousins who also live in the area. I played volleyball on my time off and one day he saw me playing. Oikawa was also spending the summer there for a volleyball training camp, but after that his family joined him and stayed in the area for vacationing. We became really good friends and played volleyball every single day," she told him, feeling his overwhelming attention on her. "Tooru was the first friend I had ever made. I was really lonely growing up and I wasn't used to attention, especially attention from a handsome guy. I would tell him everything, even my deepest fears and secrets. Sometimes he even helped me at the snack shop. It was nice."

Shiori took a deep breath.

"Eventually, the summer came to an end. As a small goodbye party, my cousins and his family members held a small end-of-summer bonfire. We hung out all night and eventually everybody left except us and a few of my cousins. We got up and decided to take a walk on the beach. While walking, he suddenly called out my name. I turned to him and he pulled me by my waist and kissed me. It was my first kiss. It was stolen. I pulled away, but he told me that nobody else would ever do it and that I was lucky. I believed him, he was charming and I thought I could trust his words. We kissed, a lot, but his hands were all over me and I felt violated. Eventually it was getting way too far and I told him to stop and he wouldn't. So I pushed him off of me a little too hard and he fell, but he tripped which resulted in a severe sprained ankle. I ran and told my cousins that he needed help, but I fled from the scene. Before today, that was the last time I had seen him."

When she was finally done, she refused to look at him. Shiori had never talked about what had happened that night to anybody. If she was being honest, she had felt scared. Scared because of the brunet boy, yes, but more so scared that he was capable of doing all of that and acting like it never happened. She also felt disgusted. Disgusted of herself, and how she let him touch her. How she even kissed him back. She was naive and she hated it. Perhaps if she had guarded herself more...

Sugawara stood up and took the place in front of her, bending down to her height and moving her pitch black hair away from her face, her pale skin shining like the moon.

His voice broke through the cold air of the night, filling the atmosphere with absolute warmth. Like cookies fresh out of the oven on a Tuesday night. Like the moment the sun shines on you during a windy day.

"It must've been hard for you."

Her eyes widened before welling up with tears. Tears that fell like when snow falls on flowers. Out of place, yet nevertheless never taking away the beauty of the flower itself.

She nodded, wiping her tears away with her sleeves.

"Yeah, it was."

—————-

Hey guys. This chapter was kind of dark. I want to clear up that no Shiori was not raped, but was assaulted. I know forced kisses happen a lot in  manga and anime and it's all fun and games but I really want to just shine the reality of it on this chapter. It's not okay!!!!! No matter how good-looking the guy is it will never be okay unless it's 100% consensual. Silence is not consent. That's all :-) have a nice day and stay safe especially with the coronavirus going around. Wash your hands and stay inside!! take care of yo self.

ps this shit is unedited so don't come at me i'll edit it at some point.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36K 962 48
"SHE'S FOR THE STREETS." "THAT'S NO WAY TO TALK TO A LADY!!" a textfic where y/n becomes friends with almost the entirety of the male japanese high s...
1.3K 38 12
❥ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 the popular girl falls in love with the vice captain of her schools volleyball team
29.5K 871 15
Oikawa Tori is the boys' volleyball club's manager in Kitagawa Daiichi. There she meets Kageyama, a prodigy setter, who she finds fascinating. They b...
113K 2.6K 32
🌊 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥 𝕍𝕠𝕝𝕦𝕞𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℍ𝕒𝕚𝕜𝕪𝕦𝕦 𝕩 ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕪 ℂ𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕_𝟘𝟙 🍦. 🌊 . 𝕊𝕨𝕖𝕖𝕥 𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕥...