Bon AppΓ©tit!

By JaXender

[GxG] Avery Carlisle is a spoiled rich college girl. She always gets what she wants and desires in her life... More

Chapter (1): Avery Carlisle
Chapter (2) I Want My Car
Chapter (3): Danni Scott
Chapter (4): Oh My Cook!
Chapter (5): Sexy As Hell
Chapter (6): The Shrew
Chapter (7): Uncle Josh
Chapter (8): Old Friends
Chapter (9): A Mouse In The House
Chapter (10): Hanging Out
Chapter (11): Flooding Danni
Chapter (13): House Party
Chapter (14): Cleaning Up
Chapter (15): Danni & Chloe
Chapter (16): Videogames
Chapter (17): Benjamin Scott
Chapter (18): A Thanks
Chapter (19): Change Of Heart
Chapter (20): It's Going To Be Okay
Chapter (21): Friends
Chapter (22): Kiss Me
Chapter (23): In Her Sickness
Chapter (24): La Divorce
Chapter (25): Welcome Home Ben
Chapter (26): What Do You Think Robert?
Chapter (27): The Babysitting
Chapter (28): Teach Me
Chapter (29): Meeting The Friends
Chapter (30): Thunder & Lightning
Chapter (31): Double Jealousy
Chapter (32): The Spark
Chapter (33): The Rape Of The Amaryllis
Chapter (34): Outburst
Chapter (35): Healed Bruises
Chapter (36): The Hacker & The Stealthy
Chapter (37): Framing The Gray
Chapter (38): The 80,000$
Chapter (39): Carter Reed
Chapter (40): Hearing Loud & Clear
Chapter (41): Taming The Shrew
Chapter (42): Fervor Night
Chapter (43): The B-Word
Chapter (44): Sway With Me
Chapter (45): Ride To The Sunset
Chapter (46): Voltaic Emotions
Chapter (47): Hidden Eyes
Chapter (48): Secrets Disclosed
Chapter (49): Sweet As Sugar
Chapter (50): The Yellow Card
Chapter (51): Fresh Tears
Chapter (52): Breaking The Promise
Chapter (53): A Slap To Snap
Chapter (54): Till The Last Breath
Chapter (55): With A Ring I Vow To You

Chapter (12): Chloe Mitchell

3.5K 157 11
By JaXender

Danni grabbed a towel drying herself and went to the kitchen. She was drying her wet face and she leaned on the kitchen counter continuing the drying process then she heard someone laugh lightly. She turned to the voice and found a pretty young girl probably the same age as her, she had a brown hair, light brown eyes and her skin was radiant with joy. She locked eyes with Danni and smiled too sweetly that Danni could see her dimples.

"Umm...Who are you and what's so funny?" asked Danni.

"I'm sorry... it's just you look like you were flooded or something"

"Yeah, that was about to happen. So, your name is...?" She smirked.

"I'm Chloe" she said as she extended her hand.

"I'm Danni" She shook hands with her. "But I'm usually dry" She added jokingly and Chloe chuckled.

"Chloe!" Robert's voice called "Chlo- there you are!" he said as he kissed her cheek and he noticed Danni standing... wet. "I see you met Danni"

"I did and she is funny"

He chuckled. "She is... Danni this is my daughter Chloe"

"Nice to meet you" she said and Chloe nodded shyly.

"Why are you so wet? Did you fell in the pool or something?" asked Robert.

"A pipe burst in Avery's bathroom while I was fixing it... or should I sat 'tried' to fix it"

Chloe chuckled. "Are you a plumber?"

"No" She chuckled. "I'm a chief"

"Oh! So you are the new chief my dad was talking about"

"You were talking about me?" She looked back and forth between them.

"All the good stuff" He chuckled. "I was telling my family about how great and skillful you are for someone so young"

"Thanks" She smiled.

"Chloe comes here to visit me. She works with Mrs. Carlisle as her young apprentice"

"Really? That's nice"

"It is. I design the dresses and she likes them. It's all about the skills"

"Even better" She grinned and locked eyes with her again.

"Now, I have to go..." She checked the time from her cell phone "Okay, dad, I'll see you later" She kissed his cheek and turned to Danni. "It was a pleasure meeting you Danni" She was flirting with her with the eyes.

"The pleasure was all mine" she said confidently.

She turned around and left them.

"I'm gonna go change to my work clothes"

"I hope you don't get a cold"

"I won't"

***************************

Avery called the plumber who was giving her hard time because of his so many questions. Whenever he asked something she answered him coldly and whenever he stopped talking and continued his work, her mind goes back to her moment with Danni today, flooding Danni was fun but Danni chasing after her and being on top of her was something else. With Danni's hazel eyes, Danni's smile, Danni's soft laughs, Danni's confidence.

"I'm finished" said the plumber then he cleared his throat when he found her lost in her thoughts.

"Sorry"

She followed him downstairs but she was distracted again. She opened the door for him and he extended his hand for the money and she gave him a fake smile and handed him the money.

"That's all what they remember" she said to herself and scoffed.

"Now you are talking to yourself. I'm not surprised" She turned at the voice and found Danni smirking at her wearing her uniform.

"What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be working?"

"I'm but I was on my way out to get something then I stopped when I heard you talking to yourself"

She faked a smile. "Whatever" She walked past her then stopped and turned her head. "Back to work!"

"Yeah, ginger" She chuckled.

"I'm not a ginger!"

"You kinda are" She smirked.

"Are you blind or something?"

"Probably something" She winked.

She groaned and stepped closer to her with her accusation finger. "Just stop calling me ginger!"

"It's kind of hard not to, your hair is close to red, you know"

"But I'm not a ginger!" She protested.

"You kina are" she said once again. "Your hair is close to red and you always have a temper... so yeah, you are a ginger"

She sighed heavily with her hands on her hips. "Go back to work before I could kill you myself"

"Okay... redhead" She muttered under her breath, walking away before Avery could say anything else.

********************************

The night has fallen, Danni was washing the dishes with Abigail and Robert was getting ready to leave.

"What a night" said Abigail as she was drying the plates.

"Yeah" said Robert wearing his jacket. "Good night"

"Good night" they both said and then he left.

"How are you and the shrew?"

Danni chuckled. "We are fine. I tease her every time I see her"

"I'm surprised one of us can shut her up" she said jokingly. "Even though I miss her old sweet version"

"I wanna see that sweet version of hers. It's like she... she is bossy; you know?" said Danni thinking about it.

"We all do feel that. Even her parents"

They finished their work and Danni was walking to her vespa busying herself with her phone, checking her messages and she heard the door behind her close. She turned around and saw Chloe smiling at her so she smiled back.

"Hey" said Chloe.

"Hey yourself" she said back.

"Is it yours?" She pointed at the vespa.

She looked over her shoulder. "Oh, yeah, it is"

"Cool. Very cool"

"What are you doing here? Robert just left a few minutes ago"

"I know. I was here with Mrs. Carlisle. Work stuff"

"Uh-huh"

"Why don't you show me around with your vespa?"

She smiled flirtatiously at her and walked past her to her vespa, putting on the helmet and waiting for Danni to come and she did with a smile on her face.

"Alright" She rode the vespa, getting ready. "Where do you wanna go?"

"Since it's our first time together I'll say give me a ride home"

"You got it" she said.

She sat down and her hands rested on the handlebars. Danni turned on the ignition, started the engine and Chloe's arms got wrapped around her waist from behind.

After taking a quick round in the city, Chloe gave her the instructions to reach her home. Danni stopped her vespa in front of her house and Chloe stepped out taking off the helmet and handed it to her.

"Thank you for tonight, I had a good time riding your vespa"

"Yeah, anytime" She smiled and Chloe tucked a strand of hair behind her ear from the shyness.

"Goodnight" she said shyly.

"Night"

Chloe started walking to open the gate of her house but stopped when Danni called out her name.

"Can I have your phone number?" asked Danni.

Her lips curled into a smile. "... Sure"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 61.2K 41
Chased by a troubled past and big dreams for her future, Muna Johnson has travelled across the country to take up a new promotion as the Personal Ass...
63.9K 3.8K 66
[GxG] "I found the assistant." she said with her eyes fixed on the CV. "That's great! You finally found the perfect one for the job!" Wren pressed he...
223K 9.6K 22
Avery Jennings and Ryan Shaw are both leaving New York on Christmas morning to fly home to Seattle. By chance, they are seated in the same row and st...
60.6K 2.3K 33
A childhood trauma left her chained in her own mind. Her existence felt hopeless, worthless. The outside world seemed scary yet tempting. She was sca...