Every Rose Has Its Thorns

By phoenixflame91

Rosalie Dursley has always felt like the outsider in her family. Whereas they can be judgemental and cruel, s... More

Dreams and Letters
The Quidditch World Cup
Aboard the Hogwarts Express
A Ghostly Visitor
Enchant
Let It Out
Shrieking Shack Attack
Into the Prism
Double-cross
Unexpected Consequences

CAST

64 0 0
By phoenixflame91

Every Rose Has Its Thorns

"It's okay, Malfoy," said Rosalie, doing the same to him but barely moving him an inch. "You can admit you're jealous. I can't help it that I'm a twelve."

"What are you comparing yourself to, a troll?" Theodore, Crabbe, and Goyle sniggered at his taunt. "Maybe one that's had its face smashed in, sure."

"Spoken like a true two," she said, pouting. "I'd say you'd eventually grow into that face of yours but I don't like giving people false hope. Shouldn't you be scurrying a little faster or do your tiny ferret legs need more time to catch up with the rest of us?"

Danielle Rose Russell as Rosalie Dursley 

"Didn't catch that. Were you apologizing for bumping into me? How sweet. I accept your apology and feel free to keep up with your quest, Frodo."

Tom Felton as Draco Malfoy

"My mother taught me to be a gentleman so I'll give you the choice, Dursley," he hissed, his wand poking her ribs. "Do you want your death to be quick or slow and painful? I have my preference."

Daniel Radcliffe as Harry Potter

"You're...well some guys might say attractive from certain angles and—oh come on, Rosie, don't make me say it. Wizard or not, guys are the same but once we're at Hogwarts, they're a lot more dangerous. They can trick you with spells or potions. I don't want you to get hurt."

Diana Silvers as Lizzie Cabot

"He picked you...instead of someone like Penelope Clearwater?" Lizzie shook her head. "Old age must be getting to him. I don't see much guiding. What did you start with, the best snogging spots? You're supposed to save that for the end."

Jacob Elordi as Alec Cabot

"Some people are really twisted. Malfoy could've given you something like this but I won't let that happen. If anyone tried, I'd chuck them off the top of the Astronomy Tower."

Skyler Samuels as Vivienne Carrow

"Can't even handle a levitation charm?" taunted Vivienne, giggling with her friends. "Are you sure you're a witch?"

Dove Cameron as Celeste

"Desperation, party of one. I don't see the appeal, do you? I know you can hear me, princess. I swear I don't bite...unless you like that."

Gavin Leatherwood as Dante Salvatore

"I know you go through girls like a carousel but the last thing on his mind is snogging Rosie."

Camila Mendes as Emilia Salvatore

"We all know about his short temper. Guess Fudge gave the school enough money to turn a blind eye to it."

Grant Gustin as Bryce Barnes

"Well, this feels familiar. Sitting with people who can't stand each other..." said Bryce, pouring himself another shot. "Something wrong with the whiskey, Cabot? I think this is the first time you haven't downed an entire bottle by yourself."

Olivia Holt as Mina Becker

"Rosie, just because he's your brother, it doesn't mean you can't call him out for being horrible. It's our job as sisters. If I don't rag on Evan at least once a day, I'm not fulfilling my duties."

*Rest of HP cast as their respective characters*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.4K 980 39
Annabelle Avery thought she was just your ordinary witch, studying at Beauxbaton's... But when she is transferred to Hogwarts, her world as she new i...
245K 6.2K 14
It's a dangerous thing, to mess with Draco Malfoy. He is a Slytherin. She is a Ravenclaw. They have been thrown into their own defining worlds of cun...
120 1 44
A behind the scenes Hogwarts tell... Rosalie Carter Yaxley is faced with many trials through her time at Hogwarts, and finds it hard to have someone...