YOU - TaeTee

By humanmeandyou

... 'Did I really have sex with him? Oh, my virgin ass.' Tee cups his face. 'How is this actually happened... More

First Time
Crush
Remember
Again
Problem
A little help
Care
Reply
Together
Alone
Help
The Workforce
Thursday
Kreepolrerk
Flashback
Friday
Saturday
Sunday
Ummm...
Okay?
Breakdown
Pavel to the rescue
Author Notes
Missing you
Confessions
Craving
Introduction
Birthday Party
Bali's Curse
Seduction
Kidnapped
Without You
You
Aftermath
Mine
The Answer
The beginning
Bad Mood
Full Moon
Habit
Remember 2
Why
Control
Curious
Gamble
Situation
Fiancé

The Past

3.1K 138 20
By humanmeandyou

"Give me your index finger here." Said Tae. They are sitting in the living room of Tee's grandparents' house after having lunch.

Tee obeys and gives him his index finger.

Tae holds Tee's finger and press it on the button to scan it.

"Done. Now, you use this cellphone and give me that." Tae gives Tee his cellphone and take Tee's from him.

"But, this is yours. You're using it." Tee objects.

"Nah, it's okay. We both can use it."

"What if your clients call you?"

"They won't. Clients will only call Pavel or Dome and not Tae." Said Tae.

"I have programmed it to receive text or call from your number; only from your saved contacts. You friends can still contact you."

"You can answer if anyone call from my number and give it to me if it is an urgent matter. Don't worry, just use it for now. I will get you the new one later." Tae says in persuading Tee to use his.

"I don't need a new one. That can still be use."

"Please..." Tae pouts looking at Tee.

"What are you going to do with my phone?"

"Investigation." Tee only nods to Tae's answer. He knows Tae will do something about the text messages and pictures he received from the unknown numbers. He wants to know too.

"Tee, can I take you somewhere?" Asked Tae out of nowhere when they are watching the television, still in Tee's grandparents' house.

"To where?" Tee turns to look at Tae; interested with the offer.

"A place that holds my memories."

Tee wants to know more about Tae, so he agrees to it.

The next day, they are preparing to go to the place that Tae wants to bring Tee to.

"I'm so glad that both of you had reconcile. Please take care of each other, alright." The old woman hugs her grandson tightly.

"Thank you grandma, letting me hiding here although P'Tae still able to find me." Said Tee.

"I swear your grandpa and I didn't tell him that you're here. We don't know how but seeing him came that night really make us feel relieve." The old woman said. The old man near them nods his head agreeing to his wife.

Tee turns to look at Tae. "How did you know then?"

Tae just smiles to the question. And proceed to put their bags into the car's trunk.

Tee scratches his head; none of the others know where Tee is except P'Pavel and P'Pavel said he keep his mouth shut when P'Tae asked him, so Tee made a conclusion that his grandparents are the one who told P'Tae but, now. Tee is suddenly having goose bumps not knowing how Tae has known his whereabouts.

"Let's go." Tae comes with smile on his face startle Tee from his long thinking.

"Thank you grandpa, thank you grandma for letting me staying here. And for letting me to be close to Tee. I will make sure this won't happen again. I will try to not make Tee cry again." Tae hugs both the said persons.

"It's normal to fight. But always take care of each other na." Said the old man in reply to Tae.

"Thank you for taking care of Tee." Said the old woman in Tae's embrace. Tae smiles to both of them..

"I want a hug too." Tee pouts when seeing the other three are hugging without him.

"Aww, come here." His grandma pulls Tee towards them and they have the group hug from a while.

"Where are we going P'Tae?" Asked Tee, it's been a long time since there are in the car. Tae has driving miles, Tee thought.

"It's been more than 2 hours you've been driving."

"Only 2 more hours and we will arrive." Tae answers.

"Huh? Aren't you tired, P'Tae?"

"I drive more than 8 hours to come to you from Bangkok to Ubon Ratchathani. This 4 hours' drive is nothing, Tee." Tae smiles looking at Tee.

"We should stop for a while if you're tired, P'Tae."

Tae nods to Tee.

"Yes, darling. I will stop for lunch." Tee quickly blushes due to Tae's sweet tone towards him.

Another 1 hour of drive after stopping for lunch, they finally arrive at the city of Loei. Tae continues driving towards his destination somewhere at the countryside.

"We've arrived." Said Tae to Tee whose eyes has been excitingly staring at the view of the city and countryside of Loei.

Tee gets out of the car and looks at his surroundings. He smiles.

"This is beautiful." Tee wide smiles making Tae smiles unknowingly.

"Come here." Tae offers his hand to Tee and he accepts it gladly.

They enter into a small forest. There is a pond inside it. Everything looks lively; the pond; the trees; the flowers; the birds; the clouds above them. Everything stands perfectly at their place.

Tae sits under a tree and lets Tee enjoys looking at the clear water of the pond. After a few while, Tee comes to Tae's side.

"This is a beautiful place. How did you find this place?" Tee asks.

Tae holds Tee's hand in his, his thumb brushes the hand lightly and softly.

"Someone found it and show me." Answers Tae.

"Who?"

"My first love." Tae says, his eyes stare lovingly towards Tee. Tee looks at the loving stare.

"Will you tell me about her?" Tee asks.

"It's him." Tae smiles.

"I fall in love at the age of 12 years old. He was 8 years old. He lived near here. My mother and his parents are best friends. When my mother brings me to his house, he came to me and tries hard to become my friend. He has a special charm, I unknowingly accept him as a friend."

Tae smiles. He lies his head on Tee's laps; Tee's hand still in Tae's hold. Tee looks at Tae all the time, giving his attention fully.

"The next time I came to his house, he pulls my hand and brings me here, showing me this enchanted place which is as charming as him."

"We become playmate. Every time I came over, we will play here. "

"And one day, we met a boy inside this small forest. A homeless boy. The boy was scared of us. The boy was older than him but somehow he managed to persuade him. We asked what his name is and he told us he is Naret. From that day, Naret become his big brother. Then, three of us become playmates."

"I start to be jealous of Naret because he always nears him. He will always take good care of Naret. I feel like I'm equal to Naret but I want to be more. Then, after a year, I realized the feel of love. I have fallen in love."

"I never tell him about my feeling towards him. I told no one. Somehow Naret realized of my feeling and says he doesn't have anything against it."

"That's what happened long ago." Tae stops, he looks at Tee.

"Now, I'm so happy I have met you. I will never lose you again." Tae kiss Tee's hand and close his eyes.

"Where is he now? Where is Naret?" Tee asks but there is no answer.

"P'Tae?"

"P'Tae." Tee calls the name once again.

Tee holds Tae's arm and that's when he realized Tae's body temperature is rising.

"P'Tae, you're burning." Tee touches Tae's forehead and all over his face. No response from Tae, it as if he is fainted.

"Oh god, what should I do?" Tee is panics as he doesn't know what to do, unknowingly tears fall from his eyes.

"Oh, come on, Tee. Don't cry. Think, you need to think! Quick!" Tee talks to himself. He composes himself and his mind racing of what to do.

"P'Pavel. Call. Let's." Blabbers Tee. He takes the cellphone from his pocket carefully so Tae doesn't fall from his laps.

"P'Pavel!" Tee shouts as soon as Pavel picks up the call.

"Tee? Is that you?" Pavel asks.

"Yes P'. Help P'."

"Calm down, Tee. What's wrong? Where is Tae? Why are you calling using his number?"

"P'Tae is fainted. We are at Loei. I don't know what to do, P'." Pavel can hear Tee's cry.

"Loei? Where are you right now?"

"P'Tae brought me to a small forest and we are here right now. He suddenly faint and I don't know what to do. I don't know how to drive. I don't know this area."

"The forest?" Pavel is thinking quickly.

"Alright, calm down Tee. Just make sure Tae is still breathing. Wait for a while, don't cut this call na." Pavel said. Tee tries all his might to calm down. Every time he looks at the Tae, he gets panic again and again.

"No, don't panic. For P'Tae." Tee even slaps himself to calm down.

"Tee, listen here." Pavel talks again after a while disappearing.

"I have call for help. They are coming from a nearby orphanage. I will start my car and come to you once the help arrive. Right now, talk to me, don't get panic. Make sure Tae is breathing. You can try to shake him to wake him up, but not too rough." Pavel talks softly and slowly to ensure Tee can calm down.

"I tried, P'. P'Tae is still unconscious but he is breathing." Tee says, sounds a little calm than before.

"Alright good. Now, we just wait until the help come. They won't be long."

"They are here P'." After exactly 5 minutes of waiting, the help arrive.

"Good. Go with them, Tee. Listen to the one named Kim. I will come to you as soon as possible."

The help brings the unconscious Tae and the worried Tee to an orphanage. As soon as Tae is bringing inside a room, a doctor arrive to do checkup on him. Tee stands stiff outside the room, suddenly being surrounded by the children of the orphanage. He doesn't know what to do, but he is worry of Tae.

After a few minutes, the man who brought them there comes out of the room.

"Don't surround him." The man yells and there turn to look at Tee.

"Tee, come here."

Tee moves from the children and walks to the room.

"Let's go inside." Tee nods to the man.

"His blood pressure suddenly goes down too rapidly. I check and he doesn't have any previous history of low blood pressure. He might is too tired or overwork. Let him rest and if any other symptom shows, please bring him to the hospital immediately." The man nods to the doctor.

The man sends the doctor away leaving only Tae and Tee inside the room.

Tee brushes his hand on Tae's hair. Tae looks like he is sleeping peacefully but, Tee is worried as hell.

"Don't worry. He will be okay." A voice interrupts. Tee looks at the man. The man smiles towards Tee.

"My name is Varodom Khemmonta. You can call me Kim." The man introduces himself. Tee nods.

"Nice to meet you Tee." Kim smiles and offer Tee a handshake. Tee receives the handshake.

"Nice to meet you too, P'Kim. Thank you for helping."

Kim nods.

"It's a part of my responsibility. But, I'm kind of shock to know that Tae is here. No one inform me of his coming."

"You have known P'Tae?" Tee tilts his head. Kim smiles.

"He is the owner of this orphanage and I am one of Kreepolrerk. Of course I should know him."

"P'Tae is the owner of this place?" Tee says in shock.

"Yes, even the small forest where you just been is own by Tae." Tee's mouth open wide. The forest is a precious place for Tae. Is this place too?

Tee nods to the new information.

Awkward silent suddenly fills the surrounding.

"You should not worry about him. Once Pavel is here and take Tae out of this place, he will heal." Kim says, trying to ease Tee who is looking so worried at the sleeping Tae.

"What do you mean, P'? The doctor said.."

"Yes, sometime it his blood pressure, sometime it his sugar level and sometime it's about something else. That's what the doctor found in him. But actually, it is this place." Kim explains. Tee frowns his forehead, doesn't understand.

"Every time Tae come here; whether the orphanage or the forest, this will happen to him." Said Kim. Tee frowns more.

"Why?" Tee asks.

Kim shakes his head and shrugs his shoulders.

"Maybe because this site is where Tae loses both of his loved ones." Kim said, hanging his head down delivering the sad information to Tee. Tee's eyes widen hearing it.

Tae opens his eyes; he blinks to adjust his eyes to the surrounding.

"Finally awake." Pavel says, he looks at Tae from the rear view mirror of the car.

Tae only nods to that.

"Where is Tee?" Asked Tae. He looks at his surroundings. They are inside his car. The car is park near the entrance of the forest where he brought Tee to.

"Inside." Pavel points to the forest with his head. His hands are busy with his phone.

"He wants to take a look for a last time before we go back to Bangkok. He said the forest captivated him so much." Pavel explains.

Tae only looks at Pavel through the rear view mirror.

"Dome, Pluem and Chimon are there with him." Pavel says more and Tae finally nods.

"What time is it?"

"Nine in the morning." Tae nods again to the answer. He leans on the seat and turns to look out of the car.

"I told you to call me when you get him back. I don't know that I will receive a panic phone call from him instead."

Tae sighs. "He cried?"

"He's fucking worried." Tae sighs again.

"Why didn't you tell me you're coming here? I can be prepared." Pavel asks, this time in a serious tone.

"I'm bringing Tee this time. I'm trying my luck." Tae answers. This time Pavel is the one sighing.

"Are you feeling good now?"

Tae nods.

Just then, Tae suddenly sits himself straight, looking around inside the car. He takes something out of the storage box of the car and takes a look at it before hand it to Pavel.

"What is it?" Pavel asks, but looks at the item handed to him. Pavel scrolls the screen.

"What the fuck?" Pavel swears. He turns to look at Tae. Tae nods to Pavel.

"So this is the reason Tee behaving all sad?" Tae nods to the question. Pavel scrolls the screen to reach the top message.

"This person use different numbers every time he sends the messages." Tae nods, already knowing.

"That is a lot of hard work."

"Looks like he sent a personal spy to you. He sent the pictures of you and Mrs. Gem a lot with the caption she is your lover. This is funny." Pavel says sarcastically. He continues to look at next messages.

"Woah, he even sent videos of you having sex." Pavel opens wide his mouth.

"This is even a lot of work. These videos are from ages when you still like one night stand with every girl and boy you interested in." Tae rolls his eyes.

"He put a lot of effort to find the videos all over the hotels you have gone to. That's why I told you to make sure the hotel room is camera free before doing it." Tae rolls his eyes again.

"I don't even care about them though." Tae replied.

"You don't care, and now, it is the reason your love one cried." Pavel scolds Tae. Tae sighs.

"I will find the culprit. No problem. Just give me some time, he is using too many numbers.."

"Thank you."

Pavel nods and smirks. "No problem boss." He smirks again.

"I ask Tee what is your relationship now. He shyly, blushingly says that you both confessed to each other. It's official now eh?" Pavel tease Tae. Tae hits Pavel's head lightly. Pavel has a good laugh due to that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78K 3.4K 62
It's just a normal forthbeam fanfiction.... It's my first time writing stories... So, if there are any mistakes feel free to guide me. Thank you Love...
33.2K 2.8K 45
Falling in love for the first time, being in love for the first time, feel happy as a lover for once then the same person who makes me happy broke me...
5.6K 81 8
if u are confused whom to choose, or not to choose at all, but want both guys.... jimin has to decide TAEKOOKMIN Smut / THREESOME
40.3K 1.6K 10
"Why are we getting married ?" Beam growls . " I don't know .. " Forth replies casually . "Then why have you agreed to get married ?" "Well , I gu...