β˜†κ§Obsessionκ§‚β˜†

By chimkookie14

...𝒅𝒐 π’šπ’π’– π’Œπ’π’π’˜ π’˜π’‰π’‚π’• π’“π’†π’ƒπ’Šπ’“π’•π’‰ π’Šπ’”...? γ€Žβ„‚π• π•žπ•‘π•π•–π•₯𝕖𝕕 𝕄𝕒𝕣𝕔𝕙 πŸšπŸ›π•£π•• πŸšπŸ˜πŸšπŸ˜γ€ More

Characters:
Chapter 1: Reborn
Chapter 3: Amnesiac
Chapter 4: HIStory rewritten
Credits

Chapter 2: Destiny

634 33 11
By chimkookie14

"Why would he go after you all of a sudden then?" Seokjin pondered with a long stretch and yawn as he and Jimin walked out of the school.

"Maybe he just likes you now."

"How can that be possible?" Jimin's said stopping in his tracks, an unamused chuckle escaping his lips. The two began walking again still thinking of reasons why Jungkook showed a sudden interest in the boy.

"People always said he did this when he likes someone. When we were in high school," Seokjin went into a shy, frightful, position with his fisted hands covering his face, "He'd make them cower before him, if he thought that person was right for him."

"Impossible," Jimin emphasized, placing a hand on his friend's shoulder. Seokjin sighed.

"Then tell me why he won't let you go?" He asked. Jimin simply sighed and looked the other way in annoyance. "We can't go on like this. We can't even study properly."

"I know," Jimin whined, "Maybe... We can dig a hole and bury him! or, we can throw him into the sea!" Jimin suggested, acting as though he was carrying a body and throwing it.

"We don't need to be so crude," Seokjin said as he placed his hand on Jimin's arms, stopping his movements.

"But maybe if we become the nad guys we can survive him. I mean, the villains always have it better nowadays. Good guys never live long," Jimin said pointing towards Seokjin, "But bad guys always survive!"

Jimin pointed his index finger towards himself proudly.

"Don't even think about," Seokjin pushed his friend's hand back down, "Jungkook's whole family is powerful. His father is the dean of our school's law department, his mother is a judge, and his brother is a public prosecutor. This is a family of law. And on top of that, Jungkook is good at all sports. He is even an amateur boxer. If you want to do something to him, all I can tell you is you will be beaten to a pulp."

"I know, it's just my fantasy." Jimin wrapped his arm around Seokjin's shoulder, leaning into him. "I'm sorry I dragged you into this."

"Don't talk like that. We're friends. Besides," Seokjin said causing a warm smile to cover Jimin's face, "I burden you a lot too."

"I finally found you two!" Namjoon screamed as he pounced on them, wrapping his arms around their shoulders. Jimin chuckled at his actions.

"What do you want," Seokjin asked, slightly pestered. Jimin nodded his head eagerly awaiting an answer.

"My school club needs some junior members to carry on. You abandoned me last time so you guys owe me. You should save my 'Research Club'."

"What?!" Jimin and Seokjin screamed in unison.

Jimin picked up a book from the shelf, scanning the title while Seokjin perused through the books below him.

"He said he needed some 'fresh blood'," Seokjin stated in an annoyed whisper, "He just needed some labors. 'Research Club'? We just came to the library to borrow books for other students. They buy tickets and we borrow books. We are just labor intermediary!"

Jimin chuckled at Seokjin's inconvenienced tone.

"At least we get thirty percent of the money we make," Jimin reasoned out.

"They get seventy percent for doing nothing!" Seokjin smacking his hand on the shelf in annoyance.

"It's better than them chasing after us."

"True. Speaking of chasing," Seokjin looked up at the busy Jimin from his crouched position, "I havent seen Jungkook in awhile."

"That's great." Jimin's lips stayed pursed as he paid no mind to the mention of Jungkook's name. "He was just on the spur of the moment I guess."

Jimin let out a long yawn, placing his hand over his opened mouth.

"You took a night job again, didn't you?" Seokjin asked while standing up straight, focusing his complete attention to the exhausted Jimin.

"The hourly salary is higher at night," Jimin stated with an apologetic smile. Seokjin snatched the list of books from Jimins hold and examined it.

"You don't need to worry about finding the rest of them. Get a place to rest. I will look for you when I'm done with these books."

Jimin smiled fondly, taking the list back.

"It's okay Jin Hyung. It's faster if we both do it." Jimin smiled before taking the paper and playfully smacking it on his friend's head. "Just find your damn books," Jimin said with a chuckle.

He walked through the library, constantly looking down the aisles and back to the list in his hand. He crouched to the bottom, grazing his fingers on every book top, reading the labels.

He searched through a few, pulling out a lovely, deep blue one. Jimin opened it and flipped a few pages, reading through it with utmost attention.

He smiled victoriously as it was one of the books on the list. He continued his search, finding a book with a flying crane on its front.

Scanning its side for the author's name, he placed it back in disappointment as it wasnt the one.

He walked to another aisle; attention fixed to his list. He scanned the row of shelves. Realizing it wasn't the category he was looking for, he continued forward.

Jungkook froze, his hand placed steadily on the book he was about to take out. He watched in amusement as Jimin walked by, too focused on his task to notice his presence. Jungkook frantically took the book he had his hand on and flipped through its pages, pretending to read as to not raise any suspicion.

Jimin smiled brightly as he continued looking through the shelf. He enjoyed this hunt for books even though he was tired. Jimin's hand brushed the bindings of the books while he read through their titles and authors.

Jungkook quickly walked towards a rack covered in novels of romance and action, flipping through the sheets of the book he paid no regard to. He slowly peeked his head through the gap between the books, closing the one he had in his hold. Seeing as the familiar blond mop of hair was too dug into his work, Jungkook smirked.

He dragged his long slender finger across the novel's as he walked slightly more into the path, eyes following the boy. Jungkook grabbed a black, hardcover book and took it out, getting a better glimpse of Jimin's turned head.

Jimin looked through the collection of books, tracing his hands on the writing imprinted on the sides before picking the one on his list. He placed it in his hand, opening it and reading through the first pages.

Jimin's lips were slightly open in concentration, his eyes glued to the pages. Jungkook watched in awe as Jimin's lips mouthed the words he read in his head. He watched as Jimin's eyes followed the pages as he flipped through them. What was this trance he was in?

Jimin smiled before placing his phone on the table next to his pile of books before letting out a yawn. He folded his arms on the desk, resting his head on it, shifting until he found a comfortable position.

Once he had fallen asleep, Jungkook walked towards him, quietly as to not wake him.

Jungkook stood next to his head, crossing his arms as he examined the features of the boy in front of him. 'Why do I have these special feelings for you?' he thought with a small smile lifting his lips, 'I try to stop myself from looking for you, but I always miss you afterward.'

Jungkook chuckled, focus shifting to the pile of books laid out neatly on the desk. He picked up the one on the top, hesitantly stopping as Jimin shifted slightly in his sleep.

"Park Jimin," Jungkook whispered as he read the name signed on the book the boy had borrowed.

"Jin Hyung," Jimin mumbled in his sleep, "five more minutes."

Jungkook smiled at Jimin's cuteness. Jimin turned the other side while Jungkook cautiously placed the book back.

Jungkook lifted a nearby chair as quietly as ever and set it next to Jimin's turned figure.

He sat down and watched the boy in awe. He watched as Jimin shifted his head uncomfortably. There was a bright ray of light shining through the large windows. Jungkook reached his arm over Jimin, careful not to touch him. He positioned his hand so that it's shadow covered Jimin's eyes.

Yoonki watched the scene unfold from afar as Jungkook grinned fondly. She crossed her arms, holding her elbows while exhaling sharply.

"Very good. Thanks to you guys," Namjoon said with a pile of papers in hand, "Our club is making a ton of money right now!"

Namjoon waved his arms around, stretching them in opposite directions to show a large amount. He followed his words with triumphant laughs. Seokjin rolled his eyes in annoyance before opening his mouth to speak.

"We are the only two people. I don't think it's a club," he said while indicating to Jimin. Namjoons expression turned serious as he slowly placed his hand on the table next to Seokjin.

"Of course it's a club," He said looking straight at him. Seokjin rolled his eyes once again before leaning back into his chair.

Jungkook aggressively shoved the door open, storming into the classroom as though he owned the place. Hoseok followed close behind. The three boys directed their attention to them. Jungkook stared into Jimin's eyes, his dominance powering through to him.

Jungkook turned to face the now standing Namjoon. Jimin stared at the scene in confusionm. Why was Jungkook here?

"What do you want Mr. Jeon?" Namjoon asked, looked down at Jungkook with his arms placed on his hips.

"I want to join the club."

"Why would I let you?" Namjoon aksed with an amused chuckle.

Hoseok whipped out his wallet. Jungkook lifted his arm and motioned to Hoseok who placed the money in his hand. Jungkook slapped the bills on Namjoon's chest. The boy snatched the money and flipped through it with a satisfied nod and smile.

"Bring the application forms," He commanded with a serious face. Jimin and Seokjin nodded hesitantly before crawling away, leaving Jungkook to glare at the taller.

It was a club-wide camping trip, and everyone was working hard to set up.

"You guys just need to cover that okay?" Namjoon shouted to the two who held the yellow covering for the tent. Jimin nodded while Seokjin stretched out the yellow plastic.

"Hey, you," Namjoon said pointing towards another group, "Can you help me put the table here? Thank you." Namjoon turned towards Jungkook and Hoseok. "You guys-" He started but was cut off by Hoseok who brushed him off with a motion of his hands. Namjoon sighed before walking off to another club and helping to set up their tent.

Jungkook and Hoseok sat on the mat in front of their cover, watching the busy working Jimin.

Jimin took the plastic sheet and stuffed it under the hook on one side before taking the rest and throwing it over the front.

"Hey, is there any way I can get rid of that maniac?" Jimin asked referring to Jungkook.

"Which one? The one who intruded in our lives from freshman year till now, or the one who joined the club by throwing money? One is crazy for money and the other is crazy for you." Jimin slapped the plastic on the tent in anger as he glared at his friend. "Jimin, can't you consider accepting him? I mean, you like him anyway. You will be free when he is fed up with you."

"What are you talking about?" Jimin asked stopping his movements to look at Seokjin in annoyance. Seokjin sighed before standing up after tucking the plastic.

"You shouldn't care about how long your relationship would last, but the fact that you were together once."

"I don't want to be with him, you idiot."

"Jimin, have you noticed how bad your temper has turned recently? You used to always talk softly to me but now, you not only shout at me but also hit me!"

"This is called enlightenment," Jimin stated as he zipped up the plastic's opening, "I won't do anything if they don't hurt me but if they do something, I will go after them too. I was too weak and soft. I grinned and bore with everything then I ended up dead. Now I was reborn, I won't become that person again."

"What do you mean 'Reborn'?" Seokjin asked in utter confusion. Jimin froze realizing he had said too much.

"What I mean is," Jimin stuttered out while continuing his work, "I was in an accident before and I almost died. That made me realize something, I need to live for me and my family!"

"Why are you getting so worked up?" Seokjin asked while straightening the fringes Jimin made when he shook the tent. Jimin walked to the other side of the tent and proceeded to fix the plastic sheet to the hook, a loud thump catching his attention. He turned to see Yoonki had dropped the items she was assigned to move.

"Jimin, you should go help her," Seokjin suggested as he continued fastening the covering around the tents poles. Jimin looked over at Yoonki for a while, debating whether he should assist her or not.

"Let me help you," he called out before standing up and walking towards her. Jungkook rushed towards him, wrapping his arm in front of Jimin, stopping his actions.

"You should help me instead," he whispered, head-turning to face Jimin, their lips inches apart. Jungkook held onto Jimin's arms, looking deeply into his eyes.

"Release me," Jimin instructed as he shoved Jungkooks hands off him. Jungkook smiled slightly, slowly walked closer to Jimin until his breath caressed Jimin's skin.

"Why are you so afraid of me?" Jungkook asked as he placed his hands on his arms, squeezing sympathetically.

"I'm not afraid of you." Jimin once again pushed Jungkook off. Jungkook stood cross-armed while sliding his tongue across the inside of his cheek, smiling fondly.

"Good, I don't want you to be scared of me," Jungkook whispered with a mischievous smirk.

He swiftly bent down and grabbed Jimin's legs, swinging him up over his shoulder.

"Jungkook?! Let me go right now!" he yelled, kicking his legs and punching Jungkook's back desperately, "Jungkook! Let me go! Release me! Jungkook put me down!"

He carried him to a large tent with an open front before plopping the whining boy down.

"Why do you keep bothering me?! I did nothing to you!" Jimin yelled as he tried shaking Jungkooks hold off his arms.

"I don't know," Jungkook firmly shook Jimin, stopping his efforts to escape. Jungkook's breath became heavy with determination the longer he drowned in Jimin's chocolate eyes. Jungkook cupped Jimin's face, pulling him closer. "I want you to love me, me only!"

"You will not fool me twice with the same sentence!" Jimin said as he pushed Jungkook away angrily. Jungkook looked slightly confused but walked closer to Jimin, backing him up further into the tent.

"There is no twice. This is the first time I said that. or..." Jungkook wavered between Jimin's eyes and his lips, still walking closer. Jungkook placed his hand on Jimin's shoulder, tilting his head and looking up to Jimin's eyes. "Someone else said the same thing to you," Jungkook said, jealousy coating his words. Jungkook continued backing up on Jimin, their noses now touching.

"No one else would say such nasty things like you." Jungkook smirked at Jimin's words, "Let me go. Don't piss me off." Jimin aggressively pushed Jungkook's arm.

"I do what I want," Jungkook stated, eyes growing dark, "I've done my research. You and I were in the same high school. What's more, you're my fan." Jungkook, being persistent as ever, held onto his arm once again.

"Only a shitty person would be your fan."

"Where are the rest of your notes?" Jimin froze at Jungkook's question.

"What?" Jimin asked in a hushed voice while removing Jungkook hold from him.

"All those things you wrote about me, where are the rest of them?" Jimin swallowed the anticipation swirling in his throat. He looked away frantically, processing the words that came from the brunette.

"How did you find out?" Jimin questioned, acting as intimidating as he could despite the panic welling up inside him. Jungkook chuckled while crossing his arms, redirecting his gaze to the floor.

"It doesn't matter. The only thing that matters," Jungkook looked back up to meet Jimin's shaky stare, "is the whereabouts of the notes. I want to have a look."

"I burnt them all," Jimin replied after a moment of thought, "I used them to cook sweet potatoes." Jungkook chuckled, entertained.

"Cooking sweet potatoes? That's unexpected," Jungkook started, slowly leaning his tilted head closer, "You wrote so many notes," Jungkook brought his face towards Jimin's ear. "That they can be used to cook potatoes?" Jungkook finished, his voice brought to a seductive whisper.

Jungkook pushed Jimin to the floor, head landing on the folded sleeping bag. He crawled on top of Jimin, caging him between his arms. Jimin's breathing quickened in fear as he fisted Jungkook's shirt. Jimin began to shake in anger as he glared daggers at the man above him.

"I have feelings for you," Jungkook confessed in a low, rasped whisper. He dove straight to Jimin's neck, kissing an area as if he knew it was Jimin's sweet spot. Jungkook moaned against Jimin's sensitive milky skin, sending shivers through his body.

Jimin breathed heavily in Jungkook's ear, fighting the urge to moan. Jungkook took hold of Jimin's hand and intertwined their fingers, face still pressed hungrily against his neck. Jungkook continued sucking, creating dark hickeys while removing his intertwined hand and sliding it down Jimin's torso.

"Jeon Jungkook," Jimin said as he pushed him up aggressively, "You are nothing but a dirty fuckboy!"

Jungkook moved back to Jimin's skin, licking, sucking, and biting despite Jimin's best efforts to stop him. Jungkook pulled Jimin's shirt high enough to expose his chest. He traced his lips against Jimin's creamy skin, loving every taste. He swiftly made his way to his nipple, rubbing it roughly with his tongue.

Jimin couldn't contain his moans as Jungkooks teeth grazed against the sensitive flesh. Jungkook stopped to hover over Jimin, admiring the boy below. Jimin cocked his head back, leaning onto the pillow, his face coated with sweat. His parted hair was sticky and messy, clinging to his face in some places. Jimin's exposed torso was filled with love bites and beads of sweat.

What's more, Jimin's nipples were perked up in pleasure. Jungkook's ears were filled with the angelic deep breathing that escaped Jimin's lips.

"You have feelings for me too," Jungkook concluded with a smirk. Jungkook began planting kisses down Jimin's jawline, Jimin squirming under him.

"Let go of me!" Jimin screamed in protest "Jin! Seokji-" Jungkook pressed his lips eagerly on Jimin's, cutting off his desperate cries for help. Jungkook began kissing Jimin so hungrily, savoring every flavor.

Jimin managed to push Jungkook's face, sitting up swiftly. He pushed Jungkook as far from his as possible, turning to face him one last time.

"I'd rather die than have a relationship with you again!" With that said, Jimin pushed off the ground and sprinted out into the forest.

"Jimin! Jimin! Stop!" Jungkook screamed as he ran after him, "Be careful!"

Jungkook managed to reach Jimin, grabbing his arm to stop him from falling down the upcoming hill. It was too late, however. They both began to tumble down the sudden slope. Jungkook wrapped his arms around him in protection.

Jimin held onto Jungkook with his dear life as the two rolled down rapidly. Jimin dug his head into the chest of his protector, fear rushing through his veins. With a loud thud, their movements came to a halt. Jimin slowly lifted his head, looking at the man below him who held onto him dearly.

"Jungkook?" Jimin asked, panic slowly rising in him. Jungkook's head smashed a tree, the impact knocking him out completely.

"J-Jungkook?!" he repeatedly screamed out his name begging for some sort of response. Jimin turned Jungkook to make him face forward, feeling a warm fluid leather his hand. He shakily withdrew his hand from under his head, watching with wide eyes as it was dyed red from thick blood.

Jungkook's head dropped to the floor from Jimin's hold, tears finding their way to Jimin's eyes. His hands shook violently as he placed his fingers under Jungkook's nose, trying to find any sign of breathing.

"N... N-no... J-Jungkook!" Jimin cried out, hands weakly placed around Jungkook's cheek. "D-don't scare me Jungkook!" Jimin shook his head in utter disbelief. This can't be happening! "Don't do this to me Jeon Jungkook!"

Jimin's tears fell with no end when he was given no response from the latter.

"J-Jungkook..." Jimin repeated, desperate for any form of an answer. "Wake up," Jimin shook him despairingly but was given no response. Jimin shook his head, sobs filling the air.

"Breathe. Breathe. Jungkook, b-breathe... breathe... Jungkook!" Jimin looked up, "Is there anyone here? Can anyone help?! Jungkook! You cant do this. IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN HELP?!"

Jimin sat alone on that chair. Head leaned against the hospital wall with tears streaming down his face. He shuddered as he tried calming his cries. His breath breaking as he sobbed quietly, holding his arms for any form of comfort.

What did he do...?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 514 31
No description needed. Read if you like hehe
256K 3.8K 26
WARNING! Read at own risk: Smut Boy x Boy, Multiple ships featured: Taekook main focus
7.5K 363 28
οΌ¨οΌ₯ οΌ£οΌ²οΌ₯οΌ‘οΌ΄οΌ₯οΌ€... οΌ­οΌ₯ ↬ οΌ’οΌ―οΌ―οΌ« οΌ΄οΌ·οΌ― οΌ·οΌ‘οΌ¬οΌ«οΌ₯οΌ² οΌ³οΌ₯οΌ²οΌ©οΌ₯οΌ³
32.4K 1.3K 12
β”€π’•π’‚π’†π’Œπ’π’π’Œ 𝘧𝘰𝘢𝘳𝘡𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘦𝘒𝘳 𝘰𝘭π˜₯ 𝘫𝘒𝘦𝘩𝘒𝘯 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘴 𝘯𝘦𝘨𝘭𝘦𝘀𝘡𝘦π˜₯ 𝘣𝘺 𝘩π˜ͺ𝘴 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬𝘒𝘩𝘰𝘭π˜ͺ𝘀 𝘀𝘦𝘰 𝘧𝘒𝘡𝘩𝘦𝘳. 𝘩�...