Tragedy Love (JJK)

By aimy_caramel

*BTS Fan Fiction (Jeon Jungkook)* Gracial Magnolia a.k.a you, have a hard time feeding yourself to live up li... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 : Proving the rights
Chapter 2 : Got a weirdo
Chapter 3 : My new neighbour
Chapter 4 : HELP!
Chapter 6 : New Job
Chapter 7 : Stop following me
Chapter 8 : The Project
Chapter 9 : Sick
Chapter 10 : It's so sudden
Chapter 11 : The truth about Min
Chapter 12 : I'm hire again
Chapter 13 : Birthday Party
Chapter 14 : Dancing with a creep
Chapter 15 : Gun Shot
Chapter 16 : SAKURA!!
Chapter 17 : I got you Jungkook
My note

Chapter 5 : Is this love or a piece of shit?

4 0 0
By aimy_caramel

"HELP-" He smashed his lips onto mine making me shut up. I pray so hard that anyone will come to save me please. Anyone please.....

"GRACIAL!!"

I heard someone scream my name after they break the door. My gaze switch towards the guy. It was...

Jungkook....

"GET AWAY FROM HER YOU PUNK!" he quickly grab Taetae's shirt and punch him down so hard making him fell down on the floor.

"Are you okey?" Jungkook ask as he run towards me looking all worried.

Suddenly, Jungkook got punch back from behind making him almost hit the wall. Taetae take the chance to run but Jungkook quickly follow him. I'm so worried about Jungkook, so I follow them to see Jungkook punching him again and hold him making sure he's not running away.

"Call the police!" He said from downstairs and I quickly obeyed.

~*~

5 minutes later, the sound of sirens can be heard. 2 cars showed up and the police quickly let themselves in.

They cuff Taehyung's hand and we went outside. Before he enter the car, he winked at me with a smirk. The siren slowly fade away and everything was back to normal.

"Jungkook, is it really necessary to make him go to jail-"

"Unless you want him to rape you, then I'll be gladly tell them bac-"

"Alright, alright, fine," I sigh and we both went back into the house. "It's just that..... he's been my childhood friend and I can't believe that.... he did this to me....." I said as I covered my face trying to hide the tears forming in my eyes.

"He's your childhood friend?!" He said looking at you shook.

"Yeah, that's why I really can't believe that he become like this. I just lose my childhood friend forever..." I finally cried out feeling guilty and can't believe that he did this to me.

Suddenly, I felt two arms hugging me and pat my back.

"It's okey Gracial, sometimes, things aren't always the same as they used to be. You'll get over it." Jungkook put his head on my shoulder and I eventually calm down a bit.

When he removes the hug from his grip, I saw blood dripping down from Jungkook's knuckles.

"Jungkook! You're hand! Sit down on the sofa, I help you..." I said as I help him sit down. "I'll get the first aid kit." But before I could go, he hold my arm accidentally pulling it making me fall onto his lap.

"Don't Gracial, it's just blood, it'll be-."

"Blood my ass. Now shut up and let me be nice to you for once in a while." I frowned my eyebrows at him. I stand up from sitting on his lap and went to get the aid kit.

"Man....rude...." he whisper loud enough making me hear him.

~*~

"Ouch! That hurts Gracial, can't you do a little more careful?" He whined, trying holding back the pain.

"I'm trying my best okey, now.....how do I do this..... I hope I remember...."

"Are you serious right now? Oh god, thankfully you're not a nurse or a doctor. It'll be worse if you were." He lean  his head on the arm chair of the sofa and facepalm his face feeling disbelief.

I ignore him and focused on the bandage, trying my best to wrap it properly.

~*~

20 minutes done and I finally wrap it correctly leaving sweat all over my forehead.

"There, I did it." I let go of his hand and look at the bandage I wrap and smile a bit, feeling proud of myself.

"Yeah it felt like hours after you finally did it. Thanks though." He sit up straight to look at his hand.

"At least I did it." I sit up and sit beside Jungkook.

...

We were awkward, none of us dare to speak, since we both always fight at work, so I cut the tense.

"So Jungkook, how did you find this place? How do you know I was in danger?" I ask as I face my head towards him, looking at him, waiting for answers.

He held his head up and look infront, begin to tell the story.

"Well, back when you left the restaurant.... you drop something." He took out his wallet and showed me my ID card. "Such a clumsy of you, although I felt sad that you got fired. So.... after my shift end, I, as your beloved enemy, decided to give this back to you. But seriously..." he finally shove his gaze towards me leaning in closer. "How clumsy could you possibly be? You left your freaking door unlocked, also, there's a man's shoes. I thought you live alone. That's when I felt something fishy and hurried my action. The end." He lean back making his back hitting the sofa with his cross arms still looking at me like shit.

"Wow, I don't know what to say. There is so much caring but also hate at the same time. I uhh.....thank you Jungkook. "I gave him a sweet smile that I've never showed him a smile before.

He rolled his eyes and chuckle lightly.

"You're grateful that you got an enemy like me." He smirks and spread his arms at the sofa.

"Yeah yeah whatever weirdo, anyways, it's a tough night and its getting late, why don't you go back home." I stand up and walk to my bedroom.

As I was walking, I heard him whine.

"Really? Is that it? Can I at least stay here? Just for tonight. I'm tired of walking home~" he whined giving me those puppy eyes.

It's cute though, who can resists those puppy eyes of his I mean, look at this.

Yeah that's what I thought...

"Ughhhhhh fine. Just go into the guest room. If you want anything, get it yourself, I don't give a shit about that." I roll my eyes and get inside my room.

"Rude~"

~*~

The next morning...

I wake up late around 10 a.m. in the morning. I groan and walk to the bathroom to do my daily routine.

Right after I finish putting a grey sweater and ripped black jeans on, I remember about Jungkook sleeping in the guest room. Feeling a little caring, I check the guest room to see no one.

I saw something on the nightstand table. It's a note.

Dear Ugly Ass Bitch Gracial,

Thank you for letting me stayed here for one night. I thought you were such a crueler that you won't let me stay but I guess I'm wrong. Also, I forgot that you got fired. I was looking like an idiot when I was trying to wake you up lol. That's all, I gotta rush, don't wanna get fired too. See you later~

From Jeon to the H A N D S O M E Jungkook.

"Wow ugly ass bitch.....that's new....," I keep the note in my pocket and went to have breakfast.

I had scrambled eggs with red beans. I don't really have quite the appetite to eat because I don't have a job now. So what am I gonna do with my life..... how will I get in college from now? Uh.....

I push the food away from the table and rest my head down on the table. Thoughts keep falling in my mind that I became so stressful thinking about it.

"Huh.....I think......." I sit up straight back and breath out to relax. "I need to find another job, getting fired will make it a lot harder to get a job but what to do, that's the only way. I need to be strong." I curl both my arms into a fist and mummerd the word "Hwaiting!"

I clean the dishes and grab my jacket to go outside. I bring all my resume with me just in case they need it.

~*~

It's been 1 hour and I still can't find a job. I've been to many different one but none of them want to hire me.

"Uhh.....my life is so ruin. Nobody wants me. Please god, please help me conquer this stressful situation...." I pray to myself closing my eyes hoping that maybe, a miracle could happen and....it did.

I open my eyes when a sudden thing smash my face. I look at it to see a card that say "BigHit Entertainment"

"Wow, dear god finally answer my prayers, thank you....,"

I quickly went to the place according to the address on the card. I stop by a giant massive building of BigHit Entertainment.

I walk in for a registration and went to see the manager who is in charge.

~*~

I wait outside, practising my words before the interview.

"Gracial Magnolia!" The manager said from outside.

I quickly stood up and took a deep breath. You can do this Gracial....you can do this.....

~*~

"So Gracial, it seems that you only lack one bit from your resume, but I think that's allright because this work includes working with computer, and you took computer science in high school so, that's a luck for you." Manager Joon said as he lean a bit and show his hand towards me. "You are hired Gracial Magnolia, congratulations..." He shake my hand as an agreement, that I will be working here from now.

"Thank you so much Manajer Joon! I promise you that I will do my very best here!" I thank him happily giving him a smile and walk out the door.

I can't believe I finally got the job!! Owh my god. I need to take a full rest today. Tomorrow is gonna be a brand new day for me. Hehehe~

~*~

I arrived at my work place and went to find my own work table. Once I put all my stuff there and after I sit down, someone's hand wave at me from the side of the board.

"Hi there new employee." A sound of a soft voice coming from the side. She stood up making me see her face fully. "I'm Sakura Miyawaki, it's a pleasure to meet you!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 862 20
|๐‰๐”๐‰๐”๐“๐’๐” ๐Š๐€๐ˆ๐’๐„๐ ๐— ๐…๐„๐Œ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘| ~โ€ข๐‰๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ ๐Š๐š๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐งโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐˜/๐ง ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐๐ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐œ๐ก๐š...
846K 19.3K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
388K 18.7K 80
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
483K 7.3K 82
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...