The Reject

By FlyingAUnicorn

"Home, he felt like home." Willow Greene was 'Rejected' by the most popular guy in school, Hunter Reed, who w... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Seventeen More Days, Or Not.
Chapter 2: The New Tenant.
Chapter 3: When The Night Falls.
Chapter 4: An Unexpected Encounter.
Chapter 5: Welcome to Onyxscar.
Chapter 6: Who Are You Trying To Fool?
Chapter 7: The Prince.
Chapter 8: The Breath Of Life.
Chapter 9: The Night Wolf.
Chapter 10: Doctor Rowan To The Rescue.
Chapter 11: If Not Mates Then What?
Chapter 12: Party Panda.
Chapter 13: Jealousy.
Chapter 14: Because You Exist.
Chapter 15: The Night Is Still Young.
Chapter 16: Girlfriend?
Chapter 17: The Attack.
Chapter 19: Red Alert! Rowan's Gone Crazy!
Chapter 20: Mine.
Chapter 21: Soulmates.
Chapter 22: 'Sole'mate.
Chapter 23: Willow's New Jam.
Chapter 24: Living in Hell Be Like: (Part I)
Chapter 25: Living in Hell Be Like: (Part II)
Chapter 26: Back To School Yay...Sob Sob.
Chapter 27: The Kiss.
Chapter 28: The Alpha.
Chapter 29: Insecurities.
Chapter 30: Prince Rowan's Harem.
Chapter 31: Lark.
Chapter 32: She's Dead.
Chapter 33: #FML.
Chapter 34: How To Earn Money The Quickest.
Chapter 35: Suspicions.
Chapter 36: Kidnapped!
Chapter 37: Willow's Secret Recipe.
Chapter 38: The Heavenly Tour.
Chapter 39: Meeting The Goddess.
Chapter 40: It Comes To Light.
Chapter 41: The Moon's Mark.
Chapter 42: Where's Rowan?
Chapter 43: Marked (Part I).
Chapter 44: Marked (Part II).
Chapter 45: Marked (Part III).
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter I.

Chapter 18: The Theories.

17.6K 661 56
By FlyingAUnicorn

Willow was standing in her bedroom. There were wolves, hundreds of them pouring in from the window, they kept on coming and coming and coming. She wasn't sure if her room could even accommodate them, but it did.

Willow stepped back in order to avoid coming in contact with the furry body of the wolves'. She stumbled when her feet came in contact with something lying on the ground, and she fell flat on her butt.

Willow's eyes widened when she saw a familiar figure lying on the floor, with his normally golden eyes wide open, and frozen. She couldn't see his chest moving, his face was pale as if all his blood has been sucked out. Willow felt something moist under her hands on the floor. When she raised her hand, she saw that it was crimson in color, and thick in consistency. With her hands shaking she moved her eyes down to the floor and a silent scream broke free from her throat. Rowan was lying in a pool of blood, his own blood.

Willow rushed to her feet when she saw a wolf bite into the corpse. She felt the bile rise in her throat, but she has to get out of here. So she turned on her heels and jumped out of the window. She was surrounded by an unfamiliar neighborhood yet at the same time it felt familiar.

Willow ran and ran till she felt her soles tear, till her feet started bleeding, till it was painted in blood.

Willow ran till she saw the very figure she saw I her bedroom, but unlike in her bedroom, he stood in front of her with elegance. His face looked like it was carved with utter care, with not a single flaw present on it.

Rowan stood there in front of her, as if he had descended from the heaven. No-not heaven, but hell. He looked like a Prince of hell with his clothes as black at the night. But he wasn't her Rowan. She didn't know why but he wasn't.

But as Willow drew closer to Rowan, her eyes locked with his. She stopped walking towards him.

"Come to me Willow." Rowan's familiar voice flowed out of his mouth, "I won't hurt you. Don't you trust me?"

As if a siren luring it's prey, he called out, and she being the prey started walking as if in a trance, though her mind was her own, but her body didn't listen to her, it only listened to what Rowan has to say.

She screamed at herself to stop walking, but no sound came out. Because unlike Rowan's usual golden eyes, his eyes were red, red of the blood.

His red eyes were hypnotizing her to move forward and her body automatically did.

Willow felt trapped in her own body. She could do nothing but let Rowan take control of her strings, and move her as he wished.

When Willow was close enough to Rowan, he pulled her in his embrace. But unlike Rowan's warm ones, this one was cold. Rowan was cold.

"Do you trust me Willow?" The siren like voice asked her.

"I do."

"I won't hurt you."

The very next moment Rowan smiled at her, the smile of a predator. His pearly white fangs glinted.

"I won't hurt you." Said Rowan before biting into her neck.

Willow snapped her eyes open. Her heart was racing and it took her a moment to collect her mind. The dream was vivid in her brain. But that is what it was. A dream. She shut her eyes.

It took her a while to get her breathing back to normal, and her heart back to the right pace.

When Willow opened her eyes again, she sat up in shock as she looked around. The duvet which had been covering her fell on her lap.

Willow was in a very unfamiliar room. Did she end up sleeping with someone after getting drunk the day before? But there wasn't anyone beside her and she was also clothed. Then why was she in this-

Willow looked down again at her clothes. She blinked, she wasn't wearing what she had the before. Gone were her metallic tank and her black jeans. She was currently wearing a silk slip, which was in a light pink color. Pulling the duvet closer to her, she wondered what in the world happened? Her head was throbbing from all that thinking.

Her first theory was that she got so drunk that she ended up getting a sugar daddy. Willow shook her head. She didn't drink much.

From there she came to the second theory. She was shot by a tranquilizer and then kidnapped by her psychotic billionaire stalker.

Willow silently thanked God that no one could read her mind.

The second theory she felt was more absurd than the first one. She should be putting webnovels away-maybe one day, not now though.

Willow pulled the duvet off her legs and got to her feet. Blood rushed to her head the moment she got up. She shut her eyes tightly before opening them after few seconds when she felt better. She couldn't see any shoes around so she started walking barefoot.

The room she was in looked straight out of a historical novel, the rooms of princesses, not the ones from fairytales. It was huge, if she combined all the rooms upstairs in her house, than she'd end up with a room this big. The bed she had been sleeping in was probably king sized. It even had curtains around it. There were two doors and big sliding doors, which she assumed was a closet. Opening one of the doors she found it to be the bathroom. So the exit must be the other. 

While walking towards the door, she came across the vanity with a huge mirror against the wall. She looked in the mirror to find herself staring back at her. Her red hair was tied in a braid, her face was cleaned off of the make up she had last applied. She noticed her hands—gasping, she looked down at her hands which were tied up around the wrist. She had assumed that after Hunter's tight hold, it would swell, but thankfully it did not, but for it to be tied meant that it had probably bruised since it did kind of feel stiff.

She recalled what had happened at the party the day before. After meeting Hunter she had come across a crying Carrie Bermann and ended up drinking. She concentrated on the next part. When she went back in, she saw Rowan and Lana. Then Michael. After that Roman had called her his girlfriend in front of Lana.

Willow felt her cheeks heat up. She was embarrassed at herself for having this reaction since he didn't even mean it. But she was glad that Rowan started talking to her. But now that she was sober she wouldn't let him off easily. She can be as petty as she wants, Rowan will be getting it.

They had almost kissed when they got back home, her cheeks cooled down but then she remembered the next thing. Dread settled in her. She couldn't believe what had happened the night before. Was that a prank? It must have had been.

But how could he get thirty or so wolves and fight them. No one can do that and if he did get thirty wolves, then they must be trained ones, but then again, who has the courage to hit friendly little-maybe not little wolves, they were after all, huge.

While he's at it, why would he even bother putting on fangs? That too realistic ones. Willow had once seen them on Wish, so she was sure that is where he must have gotten it from. Or maybe he got them from a high end costume store.

But after all these thought she could still not understand why he would do what he did. Was he actually a kung fu master? Or was he pulling a prank on her? Or is he actually a vampire?

Willow felt absurd at the last thought. But then she concluded that she should get out of her first, and then decide what Rowan was.

She opened the door, thankfully it was open. So she could scratch her second theory out. If she was kidnapped, she would have probably be confined in the room.

Willow walked out on her bare feet, but it didn't matter, since the whole floor was covered in a mat. She looked at both the sides of the long hallway and went with right, since there seems to be a dead end on her left.

As willow walked down the hallways she noticed the portraits hung up on the walls, they were pretty landscapes, and some were family portraits, but she felt sad that she couldn't spend time viewing them.

She walked as fast as she could, without running. Her slip moved like water on her skin, she felt like she was in heaven wearing it, but the fact that it fell mid thigh bought her back to the earth, since she couldn't run in them, in order to avoid flashing something, that is not supposed to be flashed. Ahem.

Willow heard a gasp behind her. "Miss!"

Willow froze when she heard the voice behind her. She turned her head slowly.

"Where are you going?" said the person before her. She looked to be in her thirties, and was wearing a maid outfit.

Was she cosplaying? Or-or was she an actual maid in a black maid gown with a white apron?

Now it was Willow's turn to gasp when she came up with her third theory. She must have transmigrated to the ancient times or some Korean novel she had once read or one she hadn't yet read.

However this theory made the most sense than any of her theories or any of her assumptions of Rowan.

******

Hellooooooooooo darlings!!!! Here's the eighteenth chapter!! How do you like it so far?? BTW don't follow Rowan's examples from Willow's dream-the blood drinking part-to stay away from the deadly corona virus. What's done above has been done by experts, so keep that in mind.

Yes, Willow reads Webnovels and insos, she doesn't read Wattpad, because if she did she would have probably jumped at Rowan when she found out that he's a vampire. I men I'd do that, and I'm sure you would too.

Vote, comment and share!!! Thank you for reading!!! Where do you think Willow is??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 83.3K 35
Best ratings: #1 in #ya, #sexscenes and #mates, #4 in #romance - - - - - PLOT: LILA KING is somewhat notorious in her old wolfpack - as a child she l...
14.7K 723 25
Willow Ashen is a white wolf and never thought it was possible for her to get a mate as no one would be able to match her power... or so she thought...
28.8K 711 21
One look was all it took to push me over the edge. One glance, one pair of golden blue eyes holding my gaze. My breath caught in my throat. My skin a...
202K 6.1K 30
Humans and werewolves just don't mix right? What happens when you find out that you're the Alphas Human Mate? Your world gets turned upside down... "...