ESCORT / spencer reid.

By -juulp0d

/ š™®š™¤š™Ŗ š™–š™§š™š š™©š™š™š š™”š™žš™œš™š™©, š™–š™£š™™ š™ž'š™¢ š™©š™š™š š™™š™–š™§š™ . š™¬š™š™–š™© š™¢š™–š™ š™šš™Ø š™®š™¤š™Ŗ š™©š™š™žš™£š™  š™¬š™š ļæ½... More

š„š’š‚šŽš‘š“
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six

twenty two

3K 124 60
By -juulp0d

WHEN IVORY woke up that morning,
Spencer was gone. She had lazily opened her eyes every five minutes or so to see if maybe, just maybe, he would just magically reappear and turned out to be laying beside her this whole time. But no, the empty spot next to her was apparent as ever, sheets crinkled up from the outline of his body. Ivory felt like she could almost cry, because she'd gotten to spend a whole day with him yesterday and it was the most fun she'd had in a while. And now that he was gone again...she really didn't know what to do.

She wished that he would've woken her up before he left. Actually, it kind of upset her that he hadn't—Spencer was going to be gone for probably another week and he didn't even bother giving her a goodbye kiss? Ivory was more than disappointed.

She missed him. Really badly. And it had been barely five minutes since she'd woken up.

Ivory didn't like to refer to herself as clingy or obsessive or anything like that. She liked privacy, she liked the thought of being in a relationship where you didn't have to depend on your partner so much. But...with Spencer, she realized that she was completely wrong about herself. He absolutely consumed her thoughts, and all Ivory wanted to do was be with Spencer. She just wanted to cuddle with him for eternity, feel his hands in her hair, kiss him all day long. Ugh.

She wasn't supposed to be feeling like this. Ivory, at age 30, truly thought that she was done with falling in love with men. After she started her escorting gig, she soon realized that she enjoyed having power over those men rather than following them around like a lost puppy.

But here she was, practically attached to Spencer's hip whenever he was around. Ivory had told him last night that she'd do anything for him...and it was more than true. She'd go lengths to please that man and it felt so good knowing that he'd do the same for her.

So as many doubts as Ivory has had about falling for Spencer Reid, she realized that she couldn't stop herself anymore. For once in her life, she just wanted someone for herself—she wanted someone to care for her, instead of the other way around. She didn't want to be lonely anymore.

Ivory liked where their relationship was headed, and she wasn't planning on stopping it anytime soon. She just couldn't.

But that led to another issue.

Being an escort...having to touch other men and do all the things that her and Spencer did with someone else...it all felt so wrong. Yesterday, she felt sick staring at her clients, stripping down in front of them. She felt guilty, telling them all these things that she only wanted to tell Spencer.

She didn't have any other choice though, but to just keep going on with life. It was going to be difficult to separate Spencer and her clients, but it had to be done if she wanted to keep her job, or Spencer in her life. Ivory didn't want to choose. Even though she'd quit her job in a heartbeat if Spencer asked her to, she knew he'd never want to do that to her. And it just made her love him more.

He deserved so much better than her. And as selfish as it was, Ivory just wanted to pretend like she deserved someone like him in her life. Anything for him to stay longer. She was so happy with him.

/

       SPENCER PRACTICALLY ran
to his hotel room that night, his face lighting up as he read Ivory'a text messages from earlier that day. He didn't have much time to respond to most of them because of the case, but she persistently texted him and seeing her cute photos just made him so happy. He'd been thinking about her all day, and was caught zoning out a few times by the others. Not like he cared, though—Spencer was sure Morgan and the rest were aware of why he looked so happy.

IVY
You didn't give me a goodbye kiss
this morning 😡😡

SPENCER
Sorry. You just looked so
cute and peaceful.

IVY
Ugh, I miss you :(
IVY
Bed is cold and lonely
IVY
(photo attachment)

SPENCER
You are so cute. I miss
you too. Can't stop thinking
about you.

IVY
Ur texting needs some
flavor but it still makes
me blush 😊

SPENCER
What flavor? Like the
yellow faces?

IVY
Emojis, Spencer.
They're emojis.

SPENCER
🥺🥺

IVY
That one looks just
like you  😂

SPENCER
I am very cute.
SPENCER
Hey, I gotta go. Talk
to you soon.

IVY
Bye :(
IVY
Heading out to client's now

12:16 am

SPENCER
Hi, are you home yet?
SPENCER
Just got back to the hotel.

IVY
Finally!! 🥳🥳
IVY
I've been home :)

SPENCER
I want to see you,
can we Skype call?

IVY
Yessir

Spencer grinned with excitement, digging through his bag to retrieve his laptop before scrambling back onto the bed. He clicked on the icon and it pinged for a couple of seconds before Ivory's face appeared on the screen. Spencer's heart soared at the sight of her and he leaned in, taking in the woman's appearance. She was so pretty.

"Why hello there." Ivory said giddily, leaning into the camera as well.

"Hi, Ivy." He said breathlessly. The woman was laying on her stomach in front of the laptop, her brown hair cascading down her shoulders, which were covered by a white bathrobe. How many robes did this woman have?

"You look so pretty right now. I-I mean, you always look pretty, even when you drool in your sleep, but you right now you're—" Spencer spurted out nervously, ultimately just shutting his mouth when he realized he was going nowhere.

"Y-you're pretty." He finally said with a sheepish chuckle.

Ivory let out a laugh, her eyes crinkling up and head tipping back. "Thank you, handsome." She cooed teasingly, smirking. "Do I make you nervous, Spencie?"

"Of course you do." Spencer rolled his eyes.

She laughed. "I miss you so much." Ivory muttered with a small frown.

"I miss you too, Ivy." He said sadly. "But I'll be back soon and then we can do whatever you want."

"Good. Already know what I wanna do." Ivory said with an excited grin.

Spencer laughed, "what is it?"

"First, we spend a few hours cuddling in bed. And then we go to the grocery store and get a bunch of snacks to picnic while we watch the sunset. Then...we go home and..." Ivory paused, smirking at the man. "That'll be a surprise." She whispered dramatically.

He flushed, pursing his lips together sheepishly. "I can't wait." Spencer whispered back. "To go on a date with you." He added.

"You can say you're excited for the other thing, too." Ivory deadpanned. Spencer rolled his eyes.

"I am, but I think snuggling under blankets with you while we watch the sunset triumphs everything else." He muttered happily. Ivory blushed, covering her mouth to stifle a happy giggle.

"That makes me happy." She said softly, pursing her lips together. "You know...not a lot of guys would choose a wholesome date over sex."

"I just enjoy the thought of you being in my arms. Even just going to sleep with you makes me really happy." Spencer replied truthfully, grinning. "As long as I get to spend time with you, I don't care."

Ivory's cheeks began to ache from how hard she was smiling, but she couldn't stop. She was absolutely convinced that there wasn't a single flaw in this man—he was absolutely perfect in every way possible.

"God, I want to see you so badly now. You're so sweet and cute and—ugh, I miss you." She groaned, slumping down onto the bed. "It's only been a day and I'm feeling incredibly touch-deprived."

"Me too." Spencer frowned, "I'm sorry."

"It's okay." Ivory whispered. "What's the case about?" She asked.

Spencer let out a soft sigh, rubbing his head in stress at the mere thought of it. "Kids. Two normally get abducted yearly, and the day just happens to be tomorrow."

Ivory frowned guiltily, noticing his exhaustion. "You should get some rest, then. Don't let me keep you up."

He shook his head. "No. I won't be able to sleep anyways. I'd rather much talk to you."

Ivory smiled softly. "Okay. How close are you guys?"

"Not that close, we've nailed down the comfort zone so hopefully we can narrow down the list of potential victims by tomorrow night." Spencer replied.

Ivory nodded, smiling again with admiration. "So cool."

He chuckled, shaking his head. "What's cool?"

"You." She said. "Being an FBI agent, doing all the stuff you do—it's cool. You make a difference everyday, you know? I respect you." Ivory told him.

"That means a lot to me." Spencer said truthfully. "Because sometimes, it's hard not to let all the bad stuff get to me. Even if a case ends well, it's hard not to think about those who died, and how they were the only reason we caught the killer. Sometimes I really wish I can do more."

"You can't control what happens. And it'll never be your fault Spencer, ever. You can't turn back time. And even if people died, just think about the future lives you've saved by catching the killers." Ivory said softly. "Don't stress about it."

He smiled, chuckling softly. Spencer admired how supportive and comforting she always was. Ivory had a way with words and they always struck with him no matter what—he supposed that was why she was such a good escort. It all just made him so happy, knowing someone like her would always be there for him. That was the effect Ivory Arden had on the people around her.

"You're my stress reliever." Spencer muttered back, "everything around me disappears when I'm with you."

Ivory laughed giddily, her heart exploding with joy and warmth. "You have the same effect on me as well." She muttered, moving to lay down on her bed, turning on her side to face her laptop.

"Are you sleepy?" Spencer asked, watching the woman smile lazily, her hair splayed out everywhere. Her robe hung off her shoulder now, reveal a purple bra underneath that he blushed over.

"A little. Trying to fight it so I can stay with you for a little longer." Ivory responded softly, "you should go to bed too."

"I will." Spencer said, standing up and heading to his bed even though he had no intent on sleeping tonight. He knew the case was going to keep him up, but he knew she'd force herself to stay awake if he didn't pretend.

"This is fun. Sleeping together on Skype." Ivory mumbled with a chuckle.

"I've never done this before." Spencer laughed, taking off his shirt and shuffling under the covers. At the sight Ivory immediately lifted her head, shamelessly leaning into the screen to admire his frame. Spencer laughed at her ogling, doing the same and leaning into his camera.

"Give me a kiss." Ivory giggled, kissing her camera.

"I'd rather not let my lips touch a surface that hasn't been cleaned." Spencer deadpanned, "but I'll give you an air kiss and hopefully you'll feel it all the way back home." He grinned, making a small smooching noise.

"Yup. Definitely felt it." Ivory grinned. "Especially on my forehead. You like kissing my forehead."

"I do like kissing your forehead." Spencer smiled, resting his head against his hand as he laid on his side, watching her grow sleepier and sleepier.

"Goodnight Spencer." Ivory whispered softly. "Be here in the morning?" She asked hopefully.

"You want me to wake you up at three in the morning?" Spencer deadpanned.

"Fine. Don't." She rolled her eyes, yawning softly. "But don't go."

"I won't. I'll be here, watching you sleep like an absolute creep." Spencer laughed.

"Ugh, don't stare for too long. I might get ugly." Ivory grumbled.

"That's impossible." Spencer rolled his eyes. "Goodnight, beautiful." He muttered.

"Goodnight, handsome. Sweet dreams to my pretty boy. Sweet dreams, as in, dreams of me." Ivory whispered back, smirking as her eyes fluttered closed. Spencer smiled softly, imagining himself laying next to her like he did last night. It was a wonderful feeling, even just thinking about how he felt last night with her.

Spencer didn't sleep for the rest of the night, but he didn't rigorously work on the case either, like he normally would. Once in a while, he'd sneak a glance at the beautiful woman on his laptop screen and wonder how it was even possible for him to fall for her even harder.

This was what being in love felt like.

/

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.1K 1.5K 41
"do you think it was easy watching you fall in love with her? you think my heart wasn't broken when i found out you two were getting married? i stood...
692K 14.4K 50
š’•š’‰š’† š’”š’•š’“š’š’š’ˆš’†š’”š’• š’…š’“š’–š’ˆ š’•š’‰š’‚š’• š’†š’™š’Šš’”š’•š’” š’‡š’š’“ š’‚ š’‰š’–š’Žš’‚š’ š’Šš’” š’‚š’š’š’•š’‰š’†š’“ š’‰š’–š’Žš’‚š’ š’ƒš’†š’Šš’š’ˆ. extended description inside ...
93.1K 1.7K 22
When Y/N joins the BAU, she gets along with everyone... Everyone except resident genius Spencer Reid, that is. The tension is obvious, the rest of th...
1.5M 27.1K 32
š‘ š‘œ š‘š‘Žš‘™š‘™ š‘œš‘¢š‘” š‘šš‘¦ š‘›š‘Žš‘šš‘’, š‘š‘Žš‘™š‘™ š‘œš‘¢š‘” š‘šš‘¦ š‘›š‘Žš‘šš‘’ š‘¤ā„Žš‘’š‘› š‘– š‘˜š‘–š‘ š‘  š‘¦š‘œš‘¢, š‘ š‘œ š‘”š‘’š‘›š‘”š‘™š‘¦. š‘– š‘¤š‘Žš‘›š‘” š‘¦š‘œš‘¢ š‘”š‘œ š‘ ļæ½...