Miss General

Von moonlight468

Anna Berndt is a very skilled assassin in Russia. She has trained since she was born and is skilled in any we... Mehr

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 14 (continuation)
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21

chapter 5

5.1K 158 7
Von moonlight468

So if you thought that the last chapter was graphic then you will think this one is even worse. Sorry for the detailed descriptions. I got into it a little too much lol. Well anyways, it's not edited and enjoy!

>()<>()<>()<>()<>()<>()<>()<

            “Is everyone here?”

            I look around and see everyone except Brock. I turn back to Officer Russell and nod. He starts the meeting.

            “So, what we found was not the blue prints but something else. Since Brock is still unconscious and recovering, we don’t know what they talked about in that meeting.” Officer Russell turns to me. “Thankfully, though, Anna found some information on the enemies’ next attack.”

            “It seems the enemy is going to attack the village not so far from this camp. They seem to be looking for someone in that village. We don’t know who, so we need to protect the whole village. It seems the person they are looking for, can help them greatly. We need to get this person on our side.” Officer Russell says.

            He turns to me.

            “Since Brock is still recovering and doesn’t seem to be waking up any time soon, you’re going to substitute being the leader.” He says to me.

            “What? I can’t lead this group.” I point to Tristan. “Have him do it. Or Alex. I don’t think Jacks is ready but don’t make me the leader. I haven’t even been here for a week.” I say.

            “True but you show the most leadership. These men already respect you.” Officer Russell turns to them. “Am I right?”

            They all nod. He turns back to me and smiles.

            “But-“

            “No buts. You calmed everyone down on the last mission. You stayed calm yourself and took the best action you could. You put the mission first but still fought to save your comrades. You will be a great leader.” He says matter-of-factly.

            “Whatever.” I cross my arms and look away from him, a little embarrassed at what he said.

            Officer Russell turns to everyone.

            “So, the army will move to the village and guard it. We will use any precautions we have to. During the battle, you guys will sneak pass the enemy and take the general hostage. There will be two generals there. The enemy only has 4 Generals in total and then someone who leads them. Each general has their own department and army. The two generals that will be there are the ones who are good with strategies and the other one who has the most advanced weapons. We need the one who is head of the weapons one. Since we couldn’t get the document on the newest weapons, we will use him to tell us. You must complete this mission. You have to take him hostage, or at least get the information you need and kill him. Either way, don’t let him get back to the enemy.” Officer Russell says.

            “Do you all understand? This battle will take place in a week. Start preparing now.” He says.

            We all nod and begin to prepare for the plan. Failure is not an option for this mission. Everything needs to go smoothly this time. We will get this information, no matter what.

>()<>()<>()<>()<>()<>()<

1 week later…

            “Everyone ready?” Alex asks in the ear piece.

            “Yep.” Tristan says.

            “Let’s do this!” Jacks says, enthusiastically.

            “Anna?” Alex asks.

            “Yeah, I’m ready.” I say.

            “Alright. Anna, you and Jacks will make a path to the enemies’ territory. Make a path for Tristan and me.” Alex says.

            “Got it.” I turn to Jacks. “Let’s go.”

            He looks at me and smiles. “Yeah!”

            We run quietly through the forest. The battle is only a mile away from us and is taking place now. We should have the upper hand. The enemy should be in a frenzy by now. We should have taken them by surprise. Hopefully the enemy won’t pay too much attention to their defenses on the sidelines.

            I see figures up ahead and turn to Jacks. He understands my look and climbs up a tree. He takes out a gun and aims it at one of the men. He takes one down and that is when the others are on alert. They look around frantically and finally notice me. I smirk. I see some of them shiver with fear while others look angry. I rush towards them and take most of them out, with the help of Jacks shooting a few down. After they all fall, Jacks meets up with me and we continue through the forest.

            “First area is clear. Start moving.” I say to Alex and Tristan.

            “Understood.” Alex replies.

            After a mile, I see another group of men but with guns this time. This is going to be a little tougher than the others. Jacks takes his position again but takes out a grenade launcher. He launches it and right when it makes contact with something, it explodes. He took out half of them, easily. I take care of the rest.

            “That should be the last of them.” I say to Alex.

            “Alright, wait for us. We’re almost there.” He says.

            After a few minutes, Alex and Tristan meet up with us. We come up to a small camp. A few soldiers are around one tent while the rest of the place is deserted. Tristan takes out his daggers and dips each one in poison. He gives a few to me and we both split up the targets. We throw them simultaneously and all of them go down quietly. The poison takes effect within seconds and they die within 10 seconds. After a minute, we move towards the tent. Tristan leaves us to search the rest of the camp. Jacks goes and climbs a tree, watching for any enemies that come by. Alex and I enter the tent and right away, I shoot two soldiers that are standing right behind the general. The general stands up from his desk and is about to take out his gun but I get to him faster. I put the gun to his head and take his gun. I hand it to Alex and he puts it in his backpack. I turn back towards the general. He glares at me but says nothing. I take out some rope and tie him to his chair. Alex takes his computer and starts to go through it. I turn to the general and smile.

            “Well hello there Mr. General. Fine day, isn’t it?” I ask.

            He grunts and looks away from me. I take his chin and turn his face towards me.

            “It’s not polite to look away from someone who’s talking to you.” I say.

            “You’re not going to get anything from me.” He spits on me.

            I wipe the spit and take out a small dagger. I             put the dagger to his finger and cut it off. He cries in pain and tries to get loose but can’t.

            “It doesn’t matter if you tell us anything. We already have someone on it.” I say.

            I look back at Alex as he types away at the computer.

            “How’s it coming, Glitch?” I ask him.

            “Just need to get past the security system.” He says.

            I turn back to the general and his eyes widen.

            “Alexander? Alexander Grey?” The general asks.

            Alex freezes. He looks up from the computer screen and looks at the general.

            “How… how do you know my name?” He asks.

            The general smirks.

            “Everyone knows who you are. You’re the little rich boy that’s too weak to even fight for himself, let alone his own country.” The general laughs.

            I cut his cheek and he flinches but continues.

            “I heard your dad was so embarrassed of you that he sent you to the military to toughen up.” He smiles again. “It seems like it didn’t work though. You’re still the computer geek while the woman is doing all the dirty work.”

            “Just to let you know, this woman has your life in her hands.” I smirk at him.

            He glares at me. Alex looks down at the computer screen but doesn’t continue his work. I go over to him and kneel down next to him. I put my hand on his back.

            “Alex, I know what he said has shaken you up but we need to finish this mission.” I say.

            He just keeps staring blankly at the computer screen. I sigh.

            “Alex, look at me.” He doesn’t move. I take his chin and turn him towards me. I look into his eyes. “Look at me.” I repeat.

            He comes out of his trance and finally notices I’m here.

            “Don’t listen to what that jackass just said. You are one of the bravest men I know. You are fighting for your country right now. You’re out on the battle field right now, trying to find information to win this war. You are the countries only hope right now. We are all putting our faith into you.” I say.

            “But, my father says I’m weak. I can’t even fight someone one-on-one combat.” He tries to look away but I keep his face looking at me.

            “I don’t care what you’re father thinks. He doesn’t know that being able to hack into other systems, helps the military win battles. He doesn’t realize that if we didn’t have you, we would never have gotten this far and might possible have even lost this war by now. We all believe in you and your skills.” I take his hand and squeeze it. “Besides, if you can’t fight, then I’ll just protect you.” I say.

            Alex’s face takes on a tint of red and he looks down, with a slight smile on his face.

            “Thanks Anna. Now can you tell my father that?” He asks, jokingly.

            I laugh.

            “Gladly.” I say.

            He looks up again and smiles a cute little kid smile.

            “Now,” I get up and look down at Alex, “Let’s get back to the mission.” I say.

            Alex nods and looks back at the computer screen and gets back to work. I turn to the general and he’s grinning at me. I go towards him and take out a little tool that Jacks gave me. I grin at him and his smile falters. It’s a soldering iron. It’s a little heated metal rod. The end is burning hot and can burn anything it comes into contact with. I turn it on and put the tip to his forehead. He flinches slightly but holds in most of his pain. I make a little design on his forehead. I then go to his ear and make a little hole in his ear. I pierced it for him. He’s sweating profusely but I still continue. I slowly bring the burner to his eye. I’m only an inch away from his eye. He starts to struggle but I hold down his head.

            “Now now, we don’t want me to mess up now do we?” I say, sweetly.

            His eyes widen as I get closer. I’m about to touch his eye when Alex starts to freak out. I take the burner away from his eye and put it down. The general sighs with relief. I go over to Alex.

            “What’s up?” I ask.

            He looks up at me with alarm in his eyes.

            “This is the wrong General.” He says.

            “What? How do you know?” I ask.

            He shows me the computer. It’s all kinds of documents with all kinds of battle strategies on it.

            “It’s the strategic general.” I whisper.

            I hear laughing behind me and turn to look at the man.

            “Looks like you messed up your little mission.” He keeps laughing.

            All of a sudden, shots ring out in the distance. I turn back to Alex.

            “That’s Jacks. We need to find the other general fast.” I say.

            Alex nods and puts the computer to the side. I turn back to the general. He keeps laughing at me. My anger gets the best of me and I go over to him and take out another small dagger. I dipped it in poison and make slashes all across the man’s body. I untie him and he starts to convulse on the ground. Alex looks at me and then back at the man. He winces as the man gives his last breath. I walk past Alex and stop before I leave the tent.

            “If you’re afraid of me, that’s fine. I won’t hold it against you. I know what I do is wrong.” I say and leave.

            I walk out in time to see an arrow shoot past me. I look at the forest to see soldiers charging towards me. Jacks jumps down from the tree and starts throwing grenades. Tristan comes out from the forest, wounded and throwing knives in the direction of the forest. More soldiers come out. I look at the soldiers and see one stick out. He’s behind the soldiers and is pointing and shouting out directions. That’s the general we were looking for! Another arrow is shot my way and I dodge it easily. I turn to see Alex walk out and take in the surroundings. I turn back to the others.

            “Jacks! Tristan! Head towards the river!” I yell.

            They look at me quickly and then run towards the opposite way of the soldiers. More and more come through the forest. It must mean we won the battle if there are this many soldiers. They must have retreated.

            I turn back to Alex and grab his hand. I lead him deep into the forest. Soldiers follow and I start shooting at them. I take most of them down but few are still following us. I start to hear the sound of water. I stop and push Alex ahead of me. He turns back at me, confused.

            “Go towards the river and meet up with Tristan and Jacks.” I say.

            “What about you?” He asks.

            “Don’t worry about me. I’ll keep them distracted. Besides,” I turn away from him and face the soldiers with the general with them. “I still need to get the general.” I say.

             “But-“

            “Alex! I’m trying to protect you. Now go!” I yell.

            He hesitates for a moment but then turns and runs. He only gets a few feet before Tristan and Jacks collide with him.

            “What the hell?” Jacks yells.

            “What are you guys doing here? What happened to going to the river?” I ask.

            “There’re already soldiers there. We’re surrounded.” Tristan says.

            Shit! What now? I look at the general as he smirks at me. I can’t die here. I’m the leader now. I have to protect my team. I can’t let them die here. They have to win this war to prove things to other people. They need to make it out of here alive. I need to make it back to Cassy. I look down at my bracelet and smile. Cassy, I’m going to come home. I promise. I look back the general and smirk. I need to move. Now! I run towards the few men and they start to shoot their guns. I block with my swords and slice through most of the men. More soldiers from the back come and Tristan starts to fight them off but is quickly defeated. He falls to the ground. I see him sweating and panting a lot.

            “Tristan!” I yell.

            A man comes up from behind him and is about to strike but Jacks shoots him. Jacks shoots the other soldiers around him but then he runs out of bullets. He searches around his pockets for more guns but comes up empty handed. I look at Alex as he tries to fight off a soldier to protect Tristan. Tristan collapses from exhaustion. Alex keeps holding his own but then a man comes up behind him and hits him in the head. Alex goes down also. Jacks tries to fight and can keep his own with a few soldiers but there’s just too many of them. He quickly loses his balance and falls. The soldiers start to kick him. I look around me and see too many soldiers to count. It’s just me and them. I need to get us all back home.

            I turn around in time to have a fist connect with my face. I fall back but quickly get back up. I see the soldiers beating my men. That’s it. My anger starts to boil over and I start to feel myself lose consciousness but I make sure to keep myself up. I feel the intent to kill. I feel enraged. My hands are craving blood. I want to feel the cutting of skin and the blood on my hands. I start to cut whatever is in my sight. Many bodies fall down, lifeless. I take more and more down, enjoying every minute. This is how I must be when I lose consciousness. I get blood thirsty. More soldiers go down. Something hits the back of my head and I feel pain on the bottom of my skull. I fall to the ground. I turn over to see the general. He smirks triumphantly.

            “Too bad you’re a woman. It would have been nice to have you in my army.” He shrugs. “Oh well. Nighty night princess.”

            He brings down a sword.

>()<>()<>()<>()<>()<>()<

Brock’s POV

            I wake up to the beeping of machines. I groan as I sit up and look around. I must be in the hospital bed. I look to see doctor’s rushing around, taking care of other patients. A doctor notices I’m up and comes over to me.

            “Good, you’re up.” He says.

            “What happened?” I ask.

            “After you got shot at you’re last mission, you went into a little coma. You’ve been under for the past 2 weeks.” He says.

            “What?!” I yell.

            I get up but the doctor pushes me back down.

            “Don’t move. You just woke up. Lie down and rest.” He says.

            “I’ve been resting long enough.” I say.

            I try to get up again but the doctor pushes me down once again.

            “No. You are staying here. Besides, there’s a battle going on right now so just sit back and wait for everyone else to come back.” He says and then leaves.

            I groan and turn on my side. What battle? I hear a static sound and look at the little night stand next to my bed. It’s my ear piece from the mission. I hear someone talking. I pick it up and put it in my ear. I hear voices talking. I hear gunshots and explosions on the other side. Then I hear voices.

            “Jacks! Tristan! Head towards the river!” I hear Anna yell.

            I hear heavy panting. They must be running. I hear more gun shots and even a few yells. Then my blood goes cold as I hear the next lines.

            “Go towards the river and meet up with Tristan and Jacks.” Anna says.

            “What about you?” I hear Alex asks.

            “Don’t worry about me. I’ll keep them distracted. Besides, I still need to get the general.” She says.

             “But-“

            “Alex! I’m trying to protect you. Now go!” I hear her yell at him.

            I hear movement and then a big thud.

            “What the hell?” Jacks yells.

            “What are you guys doing here? What happened to going to the river?” Anna asks.

            “There’re already soldiers there. We’re surrounded.” Tristan says.

            That’s all I needed to hear. They needed me. I get up from my bed and put on my uniform. I sneak out of the infirmary and into the gym. I get some weapons and run in the direction I think they are. Don’t worry guys, I’m coming.

>()<>()<>()<>()<>()<>()<

            The general stops his sword as he falls to the ground. I look at his body and then back up at the stranger who just saved me. He brings his hand down and I take it. He pulls me up and I get a better look at his face.

            “Gale?” I ask.

            He just nods and then turns to the other soldiers. He strikes right away as I watch. Why is Gale here? I look around and see most of the soldiers are down. I take down the remaining ones but less quickly. My head is killing me. I touch the back of my head and flinch. I bring my fingers to my face and see blood on them. I turn to the other guys and they start to get up. I help Tristan up first because he seems the most wounded. I then go over to Alex but he picks himself up. I go over to Jacks and help him up. I look over at Gale as he finishes up the rest of the soldiers. Once he finishes, he turns to the general and picks him up with one arm. He slings him over his shoulder and looks back at me.

            “We’re taking him back to base.” I inform him.

            He nods and I show them the way back while helping Tristan walk. Alex is helping Jacks walk too. On our way back, we hear more fighting. We get ready to fight again but then I realize its Brock. He’s fighting a gang of soldiers. He seems to be struggling but then finally defeats them all. He notices us after his little battle and his eyes widen. He runs over to us.

            “You guys are ok?” He asks, surprised.

            “Of course we are, idiot.” I roll my eyes.

            He glares at me.

            “I wasn’t talking to you.” He turns to the others. “Are you guys alright?” He asks them.

            They all nod and Brock lets out a sigh of relief. Brock then looks at Gale.

            “Who the hell is he?” He asks, angrily.

            “A friend.” I say.

            I start walking again, with everyone else following me.

            “Let’s hurry back.” I say.

            Brock grunts but follows me anyways. We get back and find out we won the battle easily with little casualties. Officer Russell took the general and put him in the basement of our building. Apparently, we’re going to interrogate him later. Everyone gets patched up and I get a nice little wrap around on my head. They’re afraid I might have a concussion and advise me to not train for the next few days. After we all got treated, Officer Russell calls a meeting with all of us, including Gale.

>()<>()<>()<>()<>()<>()<>()<

            “So you were the person the people were after?” Officer Russell says.

            Gale nods.

“So you and Anna were partners back in Russia?” Officer Russell asks.

            Gale nods.

            “So you were the great duo that no one could defeat.” He says but more to himself.

            Gale nods once again. Officer Russell turns to me and smiles.

            “I like him. From now on, he’s part of the team.” He says.

            I turn to Gale and smile. He smiles slightly but then goes back to a cold demeanor. That’s how Gale is. He’s cold but can have those rare moments of showing his emotions. We understood each other. We had a connection and could tolerate each other. Actually, it was more than tolerate, we were friends. Brock grunts and leaves. Everyone else looks uneasy but I just smile away. It’s just like old times.

>()<>()<>()<>()<>()<>()<

I just wanted to dedicate this chapter to sundayafternoon because she really helped me come up with some ideas and helped me fill in most of the gaps. 

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

52.7K 2.8K 34
Anna Holland is a college freshman with strange empathic psychic powers that she has managed to keep hidden. She senses auras, feels what others feel...
38.1K 1.4K 18
[yandere male harem x queen reader] You are a powerful ruler with the power of death. Your sister, who rules the land next to yours, invites you and...
17.4K 353 27
When Alejandro Vargas is asked to help task force 141 with a mission in Russia he gladly agrees giving he had history with them, he considers them hi...