Female-Creepypastas X Male(Dr...

By Dalkoron

I wanted to take a swing at this and why? Because I feel like there could be a few where you actually work fo... More

Intro + Info
Chapter 1: Small beginnings[Re-written]
Chapter 2: A Gentle hand, to a scarred mind.[Re-written]
Chapter 3: Complicated living conditions[Re-written chapter.]
Chapter 4: Bizarre House Guests[Re-written Chapter]
Chapter 5: A delicate situational choice[Re-written chapter]
Question time
Chapter 0-1: The start
Chapter: 0-2 A New Life
Chapter 0-3 Training for whats to come
Chapter 6: The Ultimatum
Chapter 7: Forgive and Avenge
Chapter 8: Appeasing the people
Chapter 9: An unexpected new guest(NSFW - Lemon?)
Chapter 10: Forget how to duck?
So. True vote and debate time!
'I'm back!'
Chapter 11: To love the killers
Chapter 12: The Two Demons
Chapter 13: The 7-Hour Nightmare War
Chapter 14: Reconciliation with Demons
Not a chapter - Announcement
Chapter 15: A Dragon's Misfortune
Chapter 17: A Dragon's Heat(NSFW Included.)
Chapter ??: The Dragon's bloody return
Chapter ??: A Hyper Recollection
The Newfound Purpose(+Special Crossover Addition)[Chapter: ? ?]
[Chapter: ? ?] When reality meets Myth
So
Well. Hello. [WARNING: May be rather sad. Not a chapter.]

Chapter 16: Prelude Before the Journey. A Dragons Heat?

277 5 2
By Dalkoron

[A/n]: Hey guys. It's me, so you're probably wondering why I have been late. Well recently I went to my father's memorial so I had that going, and then I had been busy reading a lot of other fanfics here, and such. Reader inserts, things like that. To see if I can make my writing technique better. You know, inspiration. But. Overall I have a bit of an idea. As this will be a different one. So from here I am going to make this the %^(%$ chapter. So hope you enjoy! Because from here, we'll be looking more into Salem and things of the like.

[{}]=================================================={[]}

[(Y/n)'s mansion - December 26th 10:30 PM - 25 hours before the $%*%#&) Incident]

(Y/n) opened his eyes to see Salem laying on top of him, with a content smile on her face, she had nothing on and so did he, he gently wrapped his arms around her waist, his right hand drifting up to rest on her upper back while his left hand rested on the back of her waist. A smile, spreading wide across his face, while Salem just smiled happily, nuzzling into his chest.

Then he looked up to the ceiling. How they had stayed together was interesting, but in all honesty. He was just happy to have them with him all the same. True he did still have a bit of his lust with him but. He didn't want to take that out on the girls.

A soft, slight chuckle left him as he looked towards the wall now, slowly and gently he placed Salem on the bed next to him. He then kissed her lips softly. Eliciting a smile to come across her face as he got up carefully enough to not wake her. 

Once he was up, he walked over towards the window and looked outside to see the moon still up, he sighed softly a that, scratching the back of his head while watching the trees shift and wave in the wind, the cold wind howling through the leaves, the grass whispering a subtle song.

If anything, (Y/n) didn't know what to make of any of it, all he could make of it was that he had to end this war. And the one he'd have to end would be the leader first. He knew Jane wasn't the mastermind behind it, but who he thought was behind it. Made him only sour in annoyance.

He got himself dressed, putting on some pants, a short-sleeve shirt and some gloves.

'I remember full well...you were killed that day...weren't you..' (Y/n) muttered under his breath as he stood there, then looked out towards the trees, glaring. 'Father...Irtkra, tyrant of the Secret World.'

When he talked of this he only soured his mood, so he got up and started walking towards the living room down-stairs, when he got there he noticed how dark it was, but it wasn't too dark for him. Another thankful thing of being a dragonkin was having the ability to somewhat see in the dark.

However that was cut short when he looked over and saw Sherika, seeing her in a unbuttoned Jacket that covered her torso well enough, and a pair of shorts, she then looked over towards him and chuckled softly. "Hey, (Y/n). Or should I call you by title..?"

A simple shake of his head as (Y/n) walked over, sitting beside her and looked her in the eyes. "Did you and Sevria ever see anyone back there at the mansion, that wasn't there before? Or felt anything off?"

He watched as she put her right hand to her chin and then nodded softly in thought. Only confirming his fears now. "Yes...it was like an aura of command and dread, like waiting for a command of death."

That was all he needed to know, (Y/N) gritted his teeth and knew well who it would be, he then looked to the front door and watched as subject two-four walked in the door. He watched as they walked by towards Zalga who walked down the stairs, she looked at Two-four and nodded softly before focusing towards Thanatos.

With two steps she then did a slight jump over and then landed in Thanatos's lap, seeming quite content to sit there. She had a gentle smile on her face as her eyes remained closed. He didn't want this to end, nor did Zalga.

Two-four walked over and just watched this, still uncertain but spoke up nonetheless. "There was a scout on the farther part of the forest. They are dead." With those words spoken from the odd man, (Y/n) Only shook his head and gently set Zalga to the side on the couch.

What was on his mind? Why was he still so distraught? It was simply due to the fact that he would deal with his father. However he knew he was ready for this, he had trained before to ensure that if something ever threatened the girls, or the peace that he worked so hard to create.

That he would end them once and for all, but now, that was simply not enough. He would have to break them. Ending them was not in question, as that was too easy, no, he'd break them. Completely and utterly.

One step he had in mind was to seek out and break their weaker links, this being Jackie and Jess. Oven-paste and timid-blue.

He snickered at the names then shook his head. 'Those won't do but it will for what I have planned.

[{}]=================================================={[]}

*Timeskip showing Chibi (Y/n) in a cute dragon-whelp form nuzzled into Salems hair and happily resting there. While Salem is making sure her heart is still beating with a bright red blush.*

[Traitor Mansion(Slenda's) - December 26th 10:30 AM - 15 hours before the #@$(#@ incident.]

*1st person POV: (Y/n's)*

Well, there's the mansion where it all began for me, a family, loved ones, where I got to meet my old friends again. And new friends. To say that I was annoyed at being here, was an understatement. But as soon as I stepped towards the Mansion, there was already seven people around me. Who were they? Jess, Jackie, Jill, Jane, Scaria, Benny, and then I saw one that I didn't recognize..but that smell..wait. THERE'S NO WAY!

"..IRTKRA!?" I shouted in disbelief at the feminine figure before me, to say that I was surprised, confused and..THAT-

"Don't know who that is, but if that's who's power I stole from the grave, then interesting.."

...well shit. I didn't expect that to actually be happening so soon. However I'm brought out of my thoughts as I feel something heading for me. So I then moved my head towards it and bit down hard. I noticed something hard in my mouth, so I spat it to the side, seeing a metal blade. I then looked at who struck me.

To which, Scaria seemed to be completely afraid. Was I going to be merciful to her..?

..NAHT! I snapped her neck and then ripped her head off, tossing it aside. Afterwards I looekd to all of the others and they were shaken as well, aside from the stranger who just formed magic to the runes on her arm. She then pointed at me.

Once again a shattered blade, but this was from Jill's chainsaw, to which I grabbed the shattered Husk and then smashed it across her head, causing her to fall onto the ground with shattered remnants of her chainsaw around her. Was that bone sticking from her shoulder? Ah who cares.

This time I felt two, to which one stung but the other was blocked by my arm. I looked to where I was stabbed which was my right shoulder, I grabbed the toothpick that was Jackie's scapel, but really it wasn't a scalpel anymore. So I flicked it into Jackie's mask, watching it shatter and her on the ground, crawling away backwards and now leaning against a wall in fear, teeth gritted as bloody tears fell from her eyes...

..why must she be so cute? I then grabbed Jess who tried to hit me with her kitchen knife, to which I just grabbed the knife from her hand, stabbed her in the stomach three times then ripped the knife out, leaving a trail of blood, then held her under my arm, stabbing her back five times. Before kicking her away and then throwing the knife at her, causing it to lodge into her torso, just above her breasts.

"Come on...I haven't even gotten hit yet! Is this really all you fuckers can do? What happened to me being more trouble than I'm worth in love? Or were some of you looking for excuses to be whores? Will that even work...you girls probably are so wrecked, what man will want to fuck those loose holes of yours!"

I laughed a this, watching as Jane stabbed her blade at my chest but, she forgot one crucial thing. I'm a towering seven foot plus tall dragonkin, DRAGON is the keyword here. Her knife broke on my scales and then I just grabbed her arm, looking into those soulless black eyes of hers as she shook heavily. "...Do you regret it...?"

She stuttered, unable to get any words out but then I just sighed, bringing my left arm about and back-handing her across her face, sending her flying into the wall and onto the ground.

Once that was done, I turned towards the stranger and blocked her blade but hers actually lodged into my arm, drawing blood. I kicked her away and formed a curved short-sword in my right hand, with a small dagger in my left hand. "Any chance I can get to sleep with that perfect body of yours?"

The stranger blushed very faintly before it faded. She then started an onslaught of attacks to which I replied in earnest by blocking, she was way faster than me. By that I mean compared to me, it looked like I was blocking strikes from the flash if the Flash had a sword, was extremely sexy, and knew magic.

[Analysis:]

[Name: Larenia Idranim Furio

Age: 29

Race: Demon(ess)

Occupation: N/A]

[A/n: Back to the story]

As she continued her onslaught I was still blocking left, right, center, lower, upper.  Until finally she was too tired to make a solid offensive. So I just cracked my neck and smirked at her. "Done huh? And I'm not even breaking a sweat." She just growled and tried to strike but she was slower, so I intercepted her blade, locking it between my short-sword and dagger, twisting her arm to the side then flipping her onto the ground by twisting it the other way.

Her sword fell from her grip and lodged into the ground, all the way up to its hand-guard. I then planted my foot on her ass and grinded it there, causing her to bite her lip and blush heavily. Well, I guess checkmate I win. And I get to embarrass h-.

I then froze up with a grit of my teeth, feeling a large scale sensation of burning, but not a bad burning, more of a burning throbbing in my body. A growing want. I knew what was happening, but it was shitty timing.

'Why n-!?' I was about to say but I then looked down to see Laerenia grinding a bit under my foot. I then widened my eyes as I saw her grinding her ass into my foot. Was she getting off to this!? I moved my foot up towards her back and planted it there, causing her to pout by the looks as she did manage to push herself up, but onto her hands and knees.

"Getting me all worked up like that...no shame there, big boy~?" She said in a sultry tone and I knew full well what was about to come. But I really couldn't resist it now, and my pants right now weren't doing ANYTHING to hide how aroused I was. 

It seems she noticed that, because she licked her lips and shifted herself to slide my foot onto the ground then suddenly there she was, right in front of my crotch but she was nuzzling into it, the irises of her eyes were widened and had that sharp aware look to them.

[A/n: Am I really going to do this now...? Hm...not yet, I'll do it next chapter. Sorry if this one is shorter than the others, normally I try to write from 2000 to 4000 words, which this one is 2000 so it may be short but, the next one which I WILL be writing right after this one is published.]

[{}]=================================================={[]}

But thank you all so much for reading this chapter, I am so sorry for not updating sooner, however I was busy with IRL problems, it's not as hectic now but uh. Yeah. The next chapter will start with a Lemon.

*sorry...*

And hope you enjoy this chapter, and some of you may ask, what happened to Jackie? That'll be revealed next chapter. To which, see ya then.

Good luck out there everyone, and see ya then!

Buh-bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.4K 1.7K 41
UPDATE!! BOOK II: BOUND TO HIM IS NOW AVAILABLE!! NEW CHAPTER POSTED EVERY THURSDAY!!! *** It was supposed to be a simple trade off with her father b...
216K 6.4K 14
(M/N). A young boy who is unable to speak. Not able to make a sound. To make up for it he has amazing art skills. His parents hated it. They didn't w...
783 24 22
You are the newest creepypasta, everyone else has taken a liking to you, but one.. BEN. You don't know why.. But you guys fight almost every day, Sle...
836 22 13
TRIGGER- Blood, Sexual Assault, Sadism, masochism, violence, etc. That is definitely not all but I am NOT responsible for your reaction to MY story...