Sucker For You | Inosuke x Re...

By shitinaah

✓COMPLETED✓ "A loud boy he is, No one would ever like an uncultured man like him" says the people from the vi... More

O N E
T W O
T H R E E
KNY scenarios (1)
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
S P E C I A L (1)
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
S P E C I A L (2)
Moonlight Breathing
T H I R T E E N
KNY Scenarios (2)
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N

T W E L V E

23.9K 696 3.6K
By shitinaah

L O V E R S

××××

You and the others approached the small village that was placed somewhere up in the mountain. A large path of wisteria tree's grew along the sides of the walls.

"Where do we deliver some of the ointments?" You ask the burgundy haired boy by your side.

"Kocho-San gave me a list, it says all the specific places we need to go" Tanjiro smiled, reassuring you not to worry.

"Good thing! Our first stop is just nearby!" Tanjiro pointed at a small house, a sign was placed nearby.

"The Hiroshima household..." You silently read the mark written on the household.

You approached the door, and knocked on it.

"Hello! We're here to deliver the ointment you've ordered!" You shout, calling for some person who receives the package.

The door creaked open, and there was a woman, not too old, and not too young. She had dark bags below her eyes, but she was smiling.

"Ah, demon slayers...you youngsters make me remember memories, come in!" She invited.

You looked at the others and you all decided to nod, saying that you'll agree on going in.

She pointed at a small table, with sittable pillows on each side. The woman quickly went to her kitchen and prepared some hot tea for you all.

"Well, I see that Shinobu gave you the assignment instead of Kanao" she smiled, going back to the direction of the table where you sat. She placed the tea at the center, insisting you to get a cup of it.

"Ah! Here!" You took some off the bag, and gave it to the lady. "Thank you" she smiled, accepting the ointment from your hands.

"I am Hanae Hiroshima, an old demon slayer...once a pillar" She introduced herself to you three. You were shocked, a pillar?

"W-why did you give up, Hiroshima-san?" Tanjiro asks, looking at the woman with his kind eyes.

"It was to be a mother to my son..." Her smile never faded, she took a glance at the room beside her, and then looked back at you three.

"His own father died, fighting one of those demons. I resigned and gave up being a hashira, just to protect my own son.." she took a quick sip from her cup, her smile faded as her eyes started sparkling from tears.

Tanjiro clenched his fist, his eyebrows furrowed in an angry manner.

"Those damned demons...." He heatedly say, as he looked at the sobbing woman.

"Well, nice meeting you three here, including that demon riding on your small wooden box, I suggest you to keep going, thank Kocho-San for me.." she took all the glasses each one drank in, including the pot where tea was placed.

You all stood up, dusting off your uniforms, well except for Inosuke.

"Thank you for the tea! We'll take our leave!" Tanjiro bowed, while you and the others did the same.

She smiled, her eyes still bubbling with tears as she waved her hand, saying goodbye.

"Good luck!" She continued, you all nodded and took your leave.

"It looks like she helps people from here...That's why she needs the ointment..." Tanjiro thought, placing his index finger under his chin, showing an action of him thinking.

"How could there be demons here!? There's wisteria in like... Everywhere!" Zenitsu groaned, scratching his head in confusion.

"If demons aren't here..then it must be outside the small village..." Tanjiro sparks up his own theory, giving Zenitsu hope.

"This village is small, but very populated. Where do you think the villagers work or get food and supplies?" Tanjiro continued his theory, while you butted in, joining their conversation.

"The outside!"

"Now we need to deliver all of these before the afternoon ends!" Tanjiro took the list Shinobu gave him from his uniform, and leaded you to the second place.

It wasn't long until you've finished delivering every ointment around the small village. The healers needed the most, since they were the ones who usually helps the injured.

"Kocho-San really did save for us, there are exactly four ointments left." Tanjiro smiled, handing each one of you an ointment.

"I haven't heard about Rengoku-san, where exactly is he?" You ask, while the burgundy boy's eyes widened.

"You mean that cool guy?" Inosuke went to your side, leaving Zenitsu behind. You nodded at his question.

Kyojuro really is cool.

"(Y/N)... didn't you know?" Zenitsu questioned, his hand placed on your shoulder.

Tanjiro had his head lowered, he sniffed, while tears wanted to escape from his eyes. He blinked, and gave off a strong face, finally looking up to face you.

"He had fulfilled his duty..." He continued.

You laughed, hoping the news isn't that bad.

"What do you mean duty? Rengoku-san always fulfills his duty!" You commented, while Inosuke gave off a slightly sad vibe.

"He's dead, didn't you know? He got killed by that upper moon three demon bitch named I don't give a fuck", Inosuke sniffs under his mask, your eyes widened.

"Akaza" Tanjiro continued.

"R-Rengoku-san is...Dead?" You ask once more, you never got to visit the Hashira's more often, Giyu kept you trained, until you were ready to fight in the final selection.

Your eyes were wide, not even daring to blink at any moment.

"Remember (Y/N)! Always use your sword like this! It's a special move demon slayers do! You might be a girl! But I sense you have a strong spirit!"

"(Y/N), my bo-, girl! You finally visited the flame hashira! Giyu finally agreed for you to do that! Come quickly! I want to show you something!"

Kyojuro Rengoku

The flame hashira.

"Oi (Y/N) my girl, I'm going to ride on a train today! I hope I could bring you along, but I don't want Tomioka to kick my ass HAHAHAHAHA!"

"(Y/N), my girl..."

"Snap out of it (Y/N), We need to save these people, let's talk about Rengoku-san later!" Tanjiro shouts, running outside the village.

"I just saw a troop of workers get out of the gate just now, we need to hurry if we want to see them alive!" He continued, pointing at the gate. You wiped the tears that formed in your eyes, nodding at Tanjiro.

"What are you waiting for! Let's go save them!" Inosuke ran towards the gate, following the trail of the men.

"Wait for us!" You shout and started running.

Rengoku-san...Thank you...

You ran along the three demon slayers, finding a certain smell.

"Wait...those aren't workers... it's... they're being controlled.." you took a glance at the marching group.

"But something seems suspicious..." Tanjiro added, looking at a certain box they were carrying.

"I'll check..."

You closed your eyes, enabling your enhanced eyesight.

"I was right... they're hypnotized..." You whispered, while Tanjiro nodded.

"The box, it has...someone in it...The human in it isn't hypnotized...but it seems like the person isn't moving...the person might unconscious or worse...dead" You continued, opening your eyes, to see Tanjiro looking determined.

"I'll get the humans, you guys try and find the demon controling them.." you suggested, they all nodded as you jumped out of the spot you were hiding.

"Total concentration: moonlight breathing: fourth form: veil of the moon"

Your jump was high up in the air, slashing your sword in sync with the words you've said.

The slash you've made, strikes the group of people, slashing their spiritual body, making them unconscious.

"That will do..." You landed perfectly on the path. You got to the box they were carrying, and opened it.

There you saw a poor unconcious woman, sitting on it.

You slowly took them on the side of the village, a safe place to be in, where some of the wisteria tree's from the village grow. The men weren't that many, so it was easy for you to take them there.

You searched for Tanjiro and the others, hoping to find them alive. You closed your eyes once again, finding the Kamaboko trio.

Once you saw their destination, you ran to them, wanting to help them.

"They aren't that far away, but I can't seem to also render the demon's location" you murmured, jumping on trees like some sort of ninja.

"(Y/N)!" Tanjiro shouts, calling your attention.

"Finally found you, don't worry, I left them near some kind of wisteria tree near the side of the village, I didn't kill them, I left them unconcious." You say, while the burgundy haired boy smiled.

"But we can't find the demon...I can smell the scent, but I'm not sure...if it's to the left...or right..." he sighs, sweat dropping.

"I also can hear two sounds, and it's the same... I'm...not sure" Zenitsu panicked, his teeth clashing with eachother.

"Don't be scared you brat" Inosuke finally spoke out.

"I don't wanna die..." Zenitsu shivered, covering his ears with his hands.

"Let's split up, I'll go with-"

Tanjiro was cut off by the boar himself.

"I'll go with (Y/N)!" Inosuke shouts proudly, holding your hand. You tensed up because of his sudden action, but you immediately brushed it off your mind.

"I'll go with Zenitsu then, we'll go to the left and investigate, while you two go to the opposite! Let's meet back here okay!" Tanjiro suggested while Inosuke and you agreed.

They started going on their path, Zenitsu clinged on Tanjiro really scared. To be honest, the random forest you're in is kinda dark, and dangerous.

Inosuke never lets go of your hand while you irked, annoyed at his action.

"Why are you doing that?! Are you-"

He shushed you, placing his index finger on your lips.

"Shh, I'll protect you (W/N), I'm the boss here and I'll protect you, okay!" He clasped on your hand, while you where shocked at his sentence. You just sighed and nodded, accepting the holding hands feature this man gave out.

Not too long until your search, he lets go of your hand as he kneeled down on the grass.

"Wait there! IT'S MY TIME TO IMPRESS YOU (W/N)!" He shouts, his voice raspy as usual.

"Total concentration: beast breathing: seventh fang: spatial awareness!"

He calls out while there was a certain mist surrounding his position.

"I see him..." Inosuke mumbled, while he ran into the direction, signaling you to follow him.

"There are two of them...One a woman, on the trail where Gonpachiro and Monitsu came! And a man on our direction!" He shouts, making you know the opponent you're facing.

"I think this is enough distance for you to see him!" He shouts, making you close your eyes, finding the demon.

"He's really close!" You shout back at Inosuke, who was at your side. The path seemed to have flowers on every tree as you get closer and closer.

When he was finally there, Inosuke jumped at the man, lunging his dual jagged blades into the demon Infront of him. The demon's instincts quickly made him block the attack, by summoning a shield like shard forming on his hand.

"Tsk, these demon slayers, interrupting our marriage..." The demon hissed, his knuckles throwing shards of glass at the boar man. Inosuke dodged all of them, but his left arm had a slight cut.

"Are you okay?!" You shout at the boar headed man, he nodded and continued his season of attacks.

Damnit (Y/N)...why aren't you doing anything...

"(Y/N) my girl, you remind me so much of your own father, the necklace he gave you was very special, it was derived from the first moonlight hashira they say."

You clasped on the necklace you were wearing, tears started forming on your eyes, yet you couldn't move a single inch. Your sorrow was making you stiff, and unable to help the poor man Infront of you.

Not too long until the demon completely shot a shard into Inosuke's abdomen, he screeched in pain, looking at you.

"(Y/N)...Run.." He gently say, struggling to stand up again.

"I-INOSUKE!" You shout, but you just looked at him. Completely shocked, and not able to move.

"(Y/N) my girl, fight for the people even of your life depended on it! You will always fight every demon who is a threat to our kind! Save the people! Save those who have bright future! Letting a demon get away is not as useful as it is! For it regenerates itself so quick, that it can strike back anytime! And kill more people! Think (Y/N)! An (L/N) like you can defeat them! You're special! Make us proud!"

"I"

You lowered your head, tears escaping from your eyes.

"I am an (L/N)..."

Your grip on the necklace became tighter.

"I will defeat all the demons who threaten us humans..."

Your eyebrows were angry.

You controlled your breathing.

You went into a fighting position, taking your clasp off the necklace to your nichirin blade.

"RENGOKU KYOJURO! LEND ME YOUR STRENGTH!"

Oops, wait-
Apparently, my readers think of that up there as 'cringe' and 'Embarrassing' but when it straight up happens in an Anime/Manga it isn't...Uhm?? Hello?

Care tell that to the creator of Dbz and Gintama?

Well then, I'll change it

"RengoKu Kyojuro! I swore on my blade that your death will never be in vain!"

If you still think the same, I'm probably too lazy changing shit about this. Well, maybe you guys probably have a better idea huh? Well go on.

(Insert whatever you shouted that had something to do with Rengoku Kyojuro)

You shout, while the demon laughed.

"Oh, that flame pillar who upper moon three killed...He was pathetic...And weak.." the demon chuckled, looking at your strong form.

Two tentacle-like shards came from his back, holding Inosuke, and crushing his form to death.

"INOSUKE!!" You shout looking at his figure.

"What are you going to do? Cry about it? Pathetic" He pointed at you, while you clasped your eyes shut, focusing on the whole situation.

"I lend you my strength (L/N).."

You hear Kyojuro's voice engulf on your form. You opened your eyes, white light beaming on both of them.

"Gyak!" Inosuke screams, blood surrounding his body, thorn like shards pinching on his whole figure.

"Total concentration: Moonlight breathing: thirteenth form, dance of the moon goddess!"

You unsheathed your sword, dancing with it. The demon's eyes widened, his tentacle-like shards lightening the grasp on the boar headed man.

He did everything to block your attack, you chuckled and decided to combine something with it.

Flame.

Flame melts.

Flame burns.

You opened your mouth, singing a certain phrase your mom used to sing.

"The moonlight will Vail you with light from the sky, the teardrops you've shed will bring you less fright."

"S-She really is an (L/N)!" The demon shouts, but his grip on Inosuke tightened once again.

"Tsk, I'll kill him before you kill me!"

"Total concentration: flame breathing: fourth form: blooming flame undulation!"

The dance of the moon goddess form, combined with the blooming flame, made your dancing figure deflect every attack and block the demon does.

Which made you closer to his neck.

You saw the opening, and quickly blew off his head with the moonlight nichirin blade engulfed with flame.

"H-Himari..." The demon drops on the ground, releasing Inosuke from his grip. You blinked, and the effect on your eyes was gone.

"What's your name?" You ask, kneeling down on the ground.

"Isogai..." The demon finally smiled, his form implying the sense of defeat. Having a short flashback before his eyes.

"Isogai...we will live together Isogai!" The woman held the hands of the man, wearing some sort of wedding attire.

"Yes Himari...We will get through life toge-" the man was stopped on his words, his eyes craving for human flesh. He can't control himself.

"Isogai?" The female shouts.

"Isogai!!" She cried out, seeing the man she loved, eating each one of the invited people.

"ISOGAI!!" She shouted more, and more, and more. Until a man came.

"Isogai...Himari...Two lovers having a lovely wedding here in this village"

The man stated, holding the chin of the woman.

"A strong couple I say...both trained to be demon slayers." He continued.

"Well if marriage is what you wish, then marriage is what I will grant you" he smiles, looking at the couple helping eachother.

Blood particles flew from the room, making its way into the woman. She groaned in pain, as the blood made contact with her skin, but after awhile, she opened her eyes, different from before. Her appearance is different. But that difference made her stay with him.

Isogai...Himari

Meanwhile, Tanjiro and Zenitsu faced the maiden, it was hard defeating her, in fact, she was much stronger than Isogai, since Muzan shared alot of his blood to her.

But suddenly.

She stopped.

"Isogai..."

The maiden silently says.

"Himari...come with me... let's go to the other world.."

Her lover's voice engulfed around her.

"If that's what you wish...Isogai..." She opened her hands, making Zenitsu and Tanjiro shocked.

"Please kill me! I want to be with him!" She shouts, tears falling from her demon eyes.

"She...She wants us to kill her!" Zenitsu said, his terror loosing, little by little.

"I have the perfect technique for that!"

Tanjiro got into a fighting position style.

"Total concentration: Water breathing: Fifth form: Blessed rain after the drought"

Tanjiro slashed her head, quickly and softly. The surrendering demon smiled.

"Peace.... Finally...Thank you..."

She said her last words, her pale skin burning into Ashes.

"The voice...It sounded like the man was inviting her..." Zenitsu thought, looking at Tanjiro.

"She was wearing a wedding attire, I'm sure the guy was her husband, maybe Inosuke and (Y/N) did the job! Let's go to them quick!" Tanjiro shouts, running to the direction you and the boar headed man went.

L O V E R S √

×CLOSED×

Tanjiro:Time for an AUTHOR SECRET!

(Drum roll)

Tanjiro: Author-san really put good amount of effort into making this chapter! To be honest it has plenty of words! So today! Our author secret isn't that long!

Nezuko: Mhm!~

Tanjiro: Here is a fan art from Author-san.

Tanjiro: Author-san must be really addicted to drawing Inosuke.

Inosuke: The hell?

Zenitsu: I'm jealous

Tanjiro: Did you know this chapter consist of 3000 words!

Inosuke: no

Zenitsu: really?!

Tanjiro: And that's it for our author secret! Stay tuned for the next chapter! INJURED!

××××

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 90 31
You're a shy introverted girl who finds her way into a chaotic friend group where she meets the love of her life. It's a very quick moving story. I t...
16.7K 426 15
Everyone who looked could see there was an undeniably, ravenous animal attraction between you and Inosuke. No one could deny it. No one except you an...
74.2K 1.8K 18
First of all, I'M BACK!!! Life has been crazy but I'm ready to write again. I haven't decided if this is going to be the title of the story. I don't...
1.6K 25 25
There's a boy named Tanjiro, who goes to Kimetsu academy like any other 12th grader. Though it won't be a normal year like always, with two new stude...