I'm Glad You Came (One Direct...

By inactiveLRH

"Love is like a staircase, it has its ups and downs, sometimes twists and turns, but in the end, it puts us w... More

I'm Glad You Came (One Direction Fan Fiction)
Chapter 1: Introduction
Chapter 2: Nice To Meet You, Love.
Chapter 3: Truth or Dare?
Chapter 3.5: Behind the Truth or Dare.
Chapter 4: Boys, we are going to meet again.
Chapter 5: The Plan
Chapter 6: #NialLore is Trending!
Chapter 7: Best Day Ever
Chapter 8: Sleep-Talking
Chapter 9: Meeting with girlfriends, Comforting the ex-girlfriend
Chapter 10: I think, I'm falling for you.
Chapter 11: Guy Best Friend
Chapter 12: Haven't I told you?
Chapter 13: Just leave me alone.
Chapter 14: Are we done already?
Chapter 15: It wasn't your fault.
Chapter 16: Cry
Chapter 17: End or Not?
Chapter 19: Five Months Later...
Author's Note/Message :))
Chapter 20: Nobody Compares To You...
Chapter 21: Can I Atleast Do This?
Chapter 22: Right or Crime?
Chapter 23: Change for the Better.
Chapter 24: Go.
Chapter 25: I Need You.
Chapter 26: I'm Glad You Came. (Last Chapter)
Epilogue
ANNOUNCEMENT!!! :D
Decision has been made.
MESSAGE

Chapter 18: Reasons, Facts, Effects, and Mind-reading...

4.4K 75 16
By inactiveLRH

Lore's POV

I came home very exhausted.

Reasons are:

1. Dance Practice.
2. Handling the arguments.
and
3. Thinking hard about Niall and I's relationship.

Seriously, I love Niall, more than anyone knows. But, I honestly don't know how can we go forward if there's still something stopping us.

And the fact is, we haven't got in public yet. How much more if we did? We could have ended already.

Oh God, why does life have to be so complicated?

Effects (if I broke up with Niall):

1. Niall will be hurt, A LOT.
2. He will never be the same.
3. It will tear him, again, A LOT.
4. He will accuse himself that it's his fault, even though it's not.
5. The lads will be angry at me, A LOT.
6. He'll curse me to death.

Oh gosh.

But if I'll try to explain, I'll say:

1. It's because it'll be hard for us.
2. Many people doesn't want us to be together.
3. Paparazzis.
4. We've been fighting a lot.

Sure, I can't handle this. Maybe, I'm too weak.

I'm not the ideal girlfriend. Yeah.

My phone rang and I hesitantly answered it. Not in the mood to talk to anyone.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey, Lore!" I heard Jaycie's familiar chirpy voice said on the other line.

"Hey." I said in a monotone.

"So... What happened?" she asked in a concerned tone.

"Wha'happened?" I asked back, while my eyebrows furrowed.

"Oh come on, Lore. I know you too well! Got into a fight, aye?" she asked and I sighed and nodded then realizing she can't see me.

"Well, sort of. Ughh, fine, yeah." I said and I heard her sighed.

"I'm coming over, okay?" she said. It's been a long time since she visited.

"Sure." I said and she hung up.

I threw my phone at the couch and waited for the doorbell.

After a few minutes, DING DONG!

I stood up and walked towards the door and opened it, to reveal the familiar girl.

"Hey." she greeted and she went inside.

"Evening." I greeted back and she sat at the couch. I sat across her and she was staring at me, looking worried.

"What?" I asked annoyingly. I'm too...Uhmm...I don't know.

"Can't handle it, yeah?" she guessed and I looked at her before shooking my head.

"I can." I lied. I obviously can't.

"Yeah, sure. That's why right now, you are making like a list of reasons, facts, effects, blah blah...?" she said. Oh gosh. As you can see, Jaycie here is kind of...confusing. She can read someone like an open book. She's like a wizard or something. She once told me, it was kind of a trait of their family. Cool, right?

"Ughh, why do you have to know me too well?" I asked frustratingly. And she smirked.

"Oh, you know me, Lore." she said and I looked at her aimlessly.

"What should I do?" I asked and she thought for a moment.

"I can't believe you asked me that. Sometimes, I'm the one asking you. Because, you're a love advice giver!" she joked but I didn't reacted and she came back to reality.

 "Try handling it? Okay? If you can't, just let me know." She said and I nodded.

"Wait, can I borrow your phone?" she asked. I raised my eyebrow but I handed it anyways.

She did some tapping before returning it.

"What did you do?" I asked while looking at my phone.

"Just got some phone numbers." she said and winked. I rolled my eyes.

"Anyways, I better get going." she announced and stood up.

"Get some rest already, you're tired. No need to walk me to your front door." she said. She waved and went out of my apartment. I sighed and went to my room and did my business before going to bed. I know it's still early but I'm tired. If you're wondering, it's 6 evening. I plopped myself in my bed and stared at the ceiling.

Jaycie's POV

I was walking at the streets and thinking, maybe I should talk to Niall. I sighed.

I saw a Starbucks near Lore's apartment, I went towards it and ordered a tall Mocha Frappe.

I thanked the girl and I got my frappe, I went at the back portion to seat.

I started thinking.

I'm worried about Lore. I mean, I can see that she really loves Niall, in fact, a lot. But, she's really taking it hard, she's getting all stressed out. I mean, it all started when she saw Niall kissing another girl, right? I have a conclusion to tell Niall.

I scrolled through my contacts and ended up tapping Niall's name and pressing call. That's the reason why I borrowed Lore's phone and also I got the other lads' number, just in case.

After a few rings...

"Hello?" I heard an Irish accent said.

"Hey, Niall. It's Lore's friend, Jaycie, remember me?" I asked and he didn't answer for a moment.

"Oh, yeah. I remember, anyways, is there anything I can help?" he asked. I can hear something in his voice. I know I'm creepy but that's just...you know, me.

"Well, can you meet up with me at the Starbucks nearest Lore's apartment?" I asked.

"Right now?" he asked.

"Uh-uh." I answered.

"Hold on." he said and I heard him shout 'Li! DO WE HAVE ANYTHING TO DO TONIGHT?!' like that and I heard a distant shout of 'NONE!' and he answered 'OKAY!'

"Uh, sure! I'll be there in a few." he said and I smiled.

"Okay, thanks!" and I hung up.

I waited for about 15 minutes, before I saw him entering the Starbucks. He scanned the room and his eyes landed on mine before walking towards me and sat across me.

"So, what's up?" he asked and I placed my frappe at the table.

"How have you been with Lore?" I asked and scanned him carefully. Did I told you that I'm also taking Psychology in College? Well, that's it.

"Well, uhh... We've been...Fine." he answered and I heard a confusion in his voice.

"Oh, well. I know you're confused. Don't worry, I won't be angry." I said and smiled. He looked at me with sadness in his eyes.

"You know, Niall, Lore is quite different at these past days..." I said honestly and he suddenly became sorry for himself. I know he didn't said it but I can see it. Like, duh. You know me.

"What do you mean?" he asked. You wanna know what's he thinking? It's creepy but I know. I'll add it to my POV. Haha.

"She has been really down, when we met a while ago, I can see that she's not in the mood." I explained. 'She can see?' he thought.

"What do you mean, you can see?" he asked. See? I can read minds.

"I can read people. It's creepy but I can. It's our family trait." I said. 'Wow, it's really creepy. Wait! She can read minds! Oh Gawd! How am I supposed to think? Sh't...' he thought and I chuckled.

"I read that!" I joked, instead of saying 'I heard that!', get it? Haha.

"Well, let's get back to the topic..." I said and he suddenly felt down too. Aww, he really loves Lore.

"Niall...She's having difficulties in taking these." I explained and I can tell he was about to cry. Then, tada! Tears started pricking in his eyes but he restrained it.

"I'm so sorry..." he mumbled and I don't know how to react in their situation.

"Niall, you don't have to be sorry. But, do you want to hear my conclusion on based on what I can see on Lore?" I said and he looked at me, 'Gawd, she sounds professional, how can she see that?' he thought.

"I'm planning of being a psychologist soon..." I said and he looked at me with wide eyes. 'She really can read minds.' he thought and I chuckled.

"What's your conclusion?" he asked and I sighed.

"I conclude that she haven't moved on since the night at the pub." I said and he slowly started crying.

"What should I do?" he asked and I sighed.

"I don't want this to happen but it's the best way if you two will stay away from each other until it's completely clear..." I said, not straight to the point.

"Are you saying that we should...break up?" he asked and I saw the pure sadness and hurt in his eyes.

"Kind of." I said and he started crying to himself. I felt sorry of saying it.

"I'm sorry, Niall, but it's the best way. And you know, she already thought of doing to but she can't because she's afraid of certain things..." I trailed and he became more interested.

"Certain things? Like what?" he asked.

"Like you being broken. Then, the lads will know and she's afraid because the lads might get mad to her because she thinks that she's the reason why you're broken..." I explained. He didn't responded.

"Niall, I want you to be honest with me..." I said and he looked at me.

"Do I have a choice? You can read me." he said and I sighed.

"What will you do if Lore broke up with you?" I asked and he looked at me and he's about to cry really hard. Gosh, I always make people cry.

"I...I don't really know." he said and he started wiping his tears.

"I'm so sorry, Niall. But it's for the best." I said and he nodded slowly.

"I know, you are thinking about when will she break up to you." I said and he nods.

"If she tells me that she can't handle it anymore. But wait, it's really soon. I can tell." I said.

"Jaycie, thank you." he said and I was taken back. He's thanking me?

"For what?" I asked.

"For reminding me and help me prepare." he said and I felt bad.

"Niall, it's better if you are prepared. If there will be a chance that she'll move on, I can't promise that she still loves you though. Maybe like will do, not sure. But if that will happen, do your best to get her back if your really want to and your strong enough to not to give up. I'll help you. I really support you, guys." I said. Oh no, he'll hug me. In a friendly way of course, but no.

"Oh, and don't hug me, we're in public. I don't want to be in newspapers." I said and he smiled weakly.

"Sorry." he said

"It's nothing." I said and smiled.

He looked at his lap.

"Niall, if you need something, about things like this, I can help you." I offered and he nods.

"I really have to go, Niall." I said and I stood up. I patted his side and he smiles weakly.

"Be ready, Niall. Bye." I said and I walked out of the Starbucks and went home.

I was riding at the taxi cab when suddenly I felt my phone vibrate. I saw that it was from Lore.

From: Lore
Jaycie, I can't handle it anymore. -L x

"Oh God." I muttered in shock. I felt myself tearing up. I'm emotional but I can't handle it. I felt really bad. I search through my contacts and called Niall. I tried to restrain myself from sobbing but failed. Then Niall answered.

"Hello?" he answered.

"Niall," I said and sniffed.

"Hey Jay--Wait, are you crying?" he asked.

"Niall, I need to tell you something..." I trailed and I sobbed silently.

"What is it?" he asked, I heard the concerned tone in his voice.

"She texted me...Lore texted me..." I said and I felt like I can't accept the dying of my love one, I just felt it, no one died.

"...And?" he asked and his voice started to crack, his about to get worried.

"...She can't handle it anymore." I whispered, I don't know why I whispered, maybe because I can't manage to speak normally of sadness.

"Oh my gawd..." he muttered and I sobbed. I heard him sniff and sigh.

"I'm so sorry, Niall." I said.

"It's okay. Bye." he said.

"Niall...?" I stopped him.

"hmm?" he asked.

"Please don't do any unnecessary things when she...breaks up with you." I warned worriedly and there was silence and sniffs. Then I heard him sigh.

"I won't." he said and I thanked God.

"Thank you. Bye." I said and hung up. I decided to reply to Lore.

To: Lore
I'm sorry, but you need to break up with him. It's for the best Lore. He will accept it, I promise. And the lads will not be mad at you. Just trust me, it will make things better. I can read you like a open book and I know that you are having difficulties. I know you'll be mourning but I'll help you get through this, okay? I'll let you rest for the night, but I'll be coming over tomorrow, kay? I'm so sorry. Take care. Love you lots. -J x

I sighed and waited for her to reply. After a few minutes...

From: Lore
I understand, and I can tell. I hope all that you've said is true. Call me tomorrow if you're about to come, kay? Love you too, Jay. -L x

I locked my phone and sat back. I felt to bad for them.

Lore's POV

I sighed and I wiped off the tears in my eyes. Here it goes.

To: Niall<3
Niall, I know you love me and I love you too, in fact, anyone in this world doesn't know how much I love you. I feel sorry and bad if I did this, but I think we should end this. I know, I'm like talking sh't, but I think it's for our own good. But before you get angry, or something, I just want you to know that I love you so much. And you'll always be in my heart. Let's just wait for the future to come. I'm so sorry Niall and I love you. -L x

I hesitantly pressed send and waited until I saw the 'Message Sent' words. I started to cry again and later on, I felt my phone vibrate.

From: Niall<3
It's okay, Lore. I'm sorry if I have been such an arse to you. I love you as much as you love me too. And don't be sorry if you want to end this. And always remember, I'm here for you in all times if you need someone beside you. I love you so much. See you soon, Lore. -N x

I sighed and locked my phone. As I cried the rest of the night, later on, I fell into a deep sleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: OH MY GOSH! They broke up... :'(
I felt bad for this chapter, but it needs to happen. For their own good.
But don't worry, this is not yet over, this is chaos, this is what we call, nahhh just kidding.
But honestly, it's not yet over. Wait for my next update. Okay?

And I have a bunch of chapters, I haven't got to the middle of the whole story!

So just wait! Patience is a virtue. And this is not the end!

And the end is not yet coming! Okay? It's very very far away.

So Comment/Vote? This is a very very very dramatic chapter! :'(

I love you all lots! :)

~Lorena<3 Xxxxxx

You'll never love yourself
Half as much as I love you.
You'll never treat yourself
right darlin' But I want you to.
If I let you know I'm here for you
maybe you'll love yourself like
I love you...~Niall Horan (Little Things by One Direction)

My other books (found in my profile):
What's Gonna Make You Fall? (One Direction Fan Fiction) [Harry Styles]
You Again? (One Direction Fan Fiction) [Zayn Malik]
A Day To Remember (One Direction Fan Fiction) [Liam Payne]
Look After You: My Best Friend's Girlfriend (One Direction Fan Fiction)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.9K 580 39
Sarah meets Harry by accident, when she helps him and the other One Direction members escape from the paparazzi. Harry asks her to be his girlfriend...
1.3K 13 24
Its my first fanfic and its about a girl Name Karter and One Direction's Niall Horan who have lived and grew up practically next to each other their...
93.9K 1.9K 21
England's Princess Abbie had all she wanted. Fame, money, boys, people granting her every need, but she doesn't want it. She doesn't want any of it...
7.6K 296 33
Sophia Williams lived her normal life. She was a straight A student, loved running track and field, she had her friends who always had her back, food...