Blind date (yandere x reader)...

By microwaveness

NOT SUITABLE FOR PEOPLE UNDER THE AGE OF 17. It all started with a blind date, set up by your friend. It slow... More

Meeting face to face
Follow up
We meet again
Works from the past
Planning
Not-so-blind date
Who is he?
Amusement park
Checking up
Call it a day
Your safety
Laundromat
Decisions
Family tree
Lunch break
A change
It came back to bite you
Dinner
Different dishes
His house
A morning at his place (slight nsfw)
Tender Loving Care
How I picture Vasilios/Evanet to roughly look like
Hidden talents (slight NSFW)
Glass Cracking
Another helping hand (filler chapter)
Petty Insult
A wreck
A lead? (Filler chapter)
Guests
Almost there (filler chapter)
His Weakness
Jumpscare
Bird Trick
Wrong message (slight nsfw)
Joyous laughter
"Ladies'" day
Allergies
New friends?
Meet the birthday man
Postpone it
Height comparison drawing + edit + edit
Run
Another problem
'Puck' you
Your trick
Get even
Reunited
Dead end
Intruder
Make it right
A friendlier follow up
Needle
Ambush
A massive problem (slight NSFW and TW)
High as a kite
Bail
On the hunt
Outburst
S'mores
Brothers forever! (Filler chapter)
Heatstroke
High Fever
Fetch
Rebel
Calm down (filler chapter)
Nearing
Getting closer
Tough luck
Attack
Peace
Epilogue
FANART
Afterword
FANART
FANART
Fun fact
Small sketch
Rough Comparison between Lanette (Golden, rewrite) and Vasilios
FANART
George Floyd
Harlowe's mini spinoff
PSA!! PLEASE READ
A/n
Marooned With you

Preparation

6.9K 333 277
By microwaveness

Edit: added memes at the bottom

"Why don't yall go to the cops?" Lizard asked.

"We did, they can't do shit." Lizard furrowed his eyebrows.

"C'mon, yall have them witness and first hand experiencer—" Liz pointed at Boss.

"Yall got the suspect, yall got the method of kidnapping, yall got the car plate number— yall got a whole ass case! What do ya mean by ya need my help?!" Lizard raised his voice.

"Look, that car, syringe and everything belongs to Harlowe's sister. But her sister ain't the one who did it, she told us that Harlowe gave her car back at like... three A.M. and apparently 'walked back home'." Brandy replied.

"Why don't ya get her to get Hunter!?"

"Its Harlowe. H-a-r-l-o-w-e, Harlowe. She tried contacting her but Harlowe just ain't picking up, we tried calling her but she ain't picking shit up either." Tiana cuts in.

"Dude, where does she live?" Boss, Brandy and Tiana shrugged.

"Her sister claimed that she lived near this one Laundromat, I thought she lived there too but... she's not. According to the people there, she occationally sleeps there in exchange for doing some... weird requests. They don't know squat 'bout where she is either." Tiana continued.

"Any flyers, posters, ads made 'bout her disappearance yet?" Lizard asked.

"Yeah, (y/n)'s face is all over the news. Its kinda odd that Vasilios didn't take any pictures of her, so I had to use the passport sized photo she gave me in her job application form." Boss answered.

"Huh? Vasetomy didn't have a picture of weed chick? Ain't he obsessed with her or something?"

"It's Vasilios, Lizard. Damn it, what's with you and your inability to get names right?" Brandy responded.

Meanwhile, Vasilios is breaking down in his car, regretting not saving a photo of you in his phone. He should have done that, you're completely different from all his other exes. Why? It's because you're the one that he wants to be with for the rest of his life! You're not just some disposable, single-use toy, you're his fiancée soon to be wife!

He felt so ashamed, what kind of husband is he? Not even having a single photo of you with him, Vasilios was extremely embarrassed when he couldn't provide a picture of you to the police. Brandy's, Tiana's and Boss's surprised stare wasn't helping him either.

"Oh my god, why am I such an idiot?" He mumbled to himself before sobbing uncontrollably again.

When you come back to him, Vasilios is sure to take at least one photo of you everyday. To watch you grow with him.

Lizard watch him from outside with a gaping mouth.

"Wow, I mean... I'm a— I feel bad for weed chick and that dude, but..." he gulped.

"I gotta pass on this one, guys." Tiana furrowed her eyebrows.

"Why?" Brandy asked for Tiana.

"C'mon! What do you mean by why!? Look at the crap I went through helpin' weed chick the first time! I got beaten up, hunted down, shop's trashed and I got arrested at the end!" Lizard exclaimed.

"All that to get my damn music box back, I don't have anything else to gain from this. I rather stay in jail!" Lizard took a few steps back.

Brandy sighed.

"Listen, Lizard. In exchange for your... 'bloodhound nose', we'll restore your shop and maybe even throw in a couple of upgrades." Lizard scratched his chin in contemplation.

"You'll get a wooden table from my carpentry shop, on the house." Boss negotiated. Lizard hummed in contemplation.

"Hmm, I dunno—"

"You'll get %50 discounts off for every purchase made in my shop." Brandy added.

"Including some... weed?" Lizard he sucked his cheeks in to make it appear he's puckering.

Brandy rubbed his forehead and nodded.

"Ha ha! Sold!" Lizard snapped his fingers. Everyone sighed in relief.

"Hey, what about him? Ain't he gonna pitch in a lil something-something too?" Lizard pointed at a mentally disturbed Vasilios in his car.

He crossed his fingers behind his back, he wanted Vasilios to write a book with Lizard as the ruggedly handsome, muscular and brave hero in it.

"Lizard, he already paid for your damn bail." Tiana told him.

"Touché." Lizard smacked his lips dejectedly.

"Is there anything you need for this 'mission'?" Brandy asked Lizard. He placed his hands on his hips and looked up, thinking of what he should bring with him.

After a while, he made up his mind.

"Gimme two guns, a couple hundred bucks and a whole bottle of hard liquor so I can forget everything when this is over."

"Yeah... okay, Harper. I know. I get it." Harlowe scratched the back of her neck.

"This is your last chance, Harlowe. If your relationship with her is over, my help is over, understand?"

"Yeah... thanks Harper. I-I didn't know what to do."

"I'm proud of you, Harlowe." That was the first time hearing that from someone. It felt wonderful.

Harlowe sniffled and smiled. "Thanks, Harper. You're the best sister I could ever ask for."

"Take care of your girlfriend and yourself, okay? Don't worry about the cops, I'll handle it. Don't answer any calls from anyone except calls from this phone number, they can trace where you are." Harlowe wiped the tears away from her eyes.

"...Remember to water your crops every day and don't go to any urban areas, your face and your girlfriend's face are all over the news. Someone will recognize you, if not, artificial intelligence will."

"Okay."

"Try not to waste any ammo. It's a good time to polish up on your knife throwing skills anyways— make sure whatever you killed is completely cooked before feeding it to your girlfriend! She may have a weak stomach just like my wife, it'll be troublesome to deal with if she's sick." Harlowe took a mental note of whatever she just said.

"You have enough food and other necessities for the next few months right? Like canned soup and other non-perishable stuff? You're gonna need it while waiting for your crops to grow." Harlowe laughed.

"I stocked up enough for years!" Its true, if you looked into her pantry, its filled to the brim with different non-perishable but essential items. Funded by Harper.

Furthermore, Harlowe isn't as useless as she described, she even made a decent underground doomsday bunker. That's where she store the rest of her supplies and weapons.

Of course, the materials were funded by Harper, Harlowe installed it all by herself. It took her a few years as well as gallons of sweat, blood and tears to complete it.

Harlowe has been preparing for the worst. Namely, 'apocalyptic scenarios'.

She's a fan of movies that revolves around zombies and the end of the world. Harlowe never knew that she would use her 'backups' to take care of someone she loves.

"What about medical kits? Paracetamols? Asprin? Bandages? Rubbing alcohol?"

"Check, check and check." She replied confidently.

"Are you sure?" Harper does not believe that her sister owns such items.

"Well, I have a bunch of unopened vodka bottles and a box of Goodbye Doggy band-aids. I don't have any medicine other than weed." Harlowe heard her sister sigh over the phone.

"I...I'll take care of that for you, Water supply?"

"Continuous, I guess I was just lucky. I connected my trailer home to this pipe and I got free water supply for years— kinda yellowish at times though."

"Hey, don't feed your girlfriend that!"

"Don't worry, I ain't. I have bottled water in my stock, plus, I used that thousand bucks you gave me last few months to buy a really good water filter."

"That's... actually smart of you, Harlowe." Harper was surprised, she always thought that the money she provides her sister with is either wasted on cannabis or her tattoos. She never expected Harlowe to be this prepared for the worst case scenario.

"Thanks, I'm a big fan of the TV series 'The waltzing Lifeless'." Harlowe could almost see her sister rolling her eyes.

"Figures— matchsticks? Lighters?" Harper asked.

"C'mon sis, I'm a smoker. What did ya expect?"

"...Right, I get you. Hmm, I'm impressed. Good job, Harlowe. You should be fine, just be careful."

"Thanks, Harpe—"

"Make sure your girlfriend is comfortable and happy! She may be difficult at first because its a sudden, huge change, be patient and don't yell at her no matter how frustrating it gets and don't you DARE hit her! If I ever find out that you're beating your own girlfriend, the deal is off and I'm calling the police on you." Harlowe furrowed her eyebrows, what? What does she take her as? Why would she beat someone she truly loves?

"Whoa, whoa...What? I'll never do that! Why would I hurt someone that I—"

"Just a warning, Harlowe. I don't know whatever you're smoking is affecting your head or not and I don't care, I do NOT tolerate physical abuse especially towards romantic partners!" Harlowe bit on her thumb anxiously.

"...okay, I understand."

"Alright Harlowe, that's all I have to say. Take care of your girlfriend, make her your first priority. Don't beat her. Be careful and good luck, Harlowe." The blonde smiled as she hung up. Harper is proud of her for once.

She giggled, Harlowe felt... great! She needs to release all these energy somewhere. She paced around, all jittery and giddy.

The blonde spotted your sleeping figure in her bedroom.

-

"...wh- Harlowe-! Harlow—" the blond fired rapid kisses onto your face, she reminds you of an overly excited dog, giving slobbering kisses.

Her strong, lean arms kept you in place. You can writhe, you can squirm, however you can't leave her field of kisses.

"I love you! You're the best thing to happen to me!" She gently sucked on your soft cheek. It felt weird to you, but it wasn't painful, just somewhat ticklish.

"H-huh?" What's with the sudden shift of personality? She was moody and sulking in the last few days, why is she all sunshine and rainbows today?

You saw the her lips were pulled up into a wide, toothy smile, her eyes twinkled and a few wrinkles could be seen in the corners of them.

"Oh my god, you're a blessing! I love you!" She planted a dozen more kisses on your forehead. You just hope that she brushes her teeth and won't leave any coyote spit on you.

"Hup!" She lifted you up by the arms temporarily, Harlowe sat crossed legged before setting you down on her lap. She pulled the blanket over both of you.

"What does she see me as? Her pet cat?!" You thought to yourself as she nuzzled her face on the back of your head.

"I can take care of us now!" She squealed.

"What?" You kept quiet.

"All thanks to you! You're my savior." She pinched your cheeks playfully.

"What— what are you talking about?" You asked.

"We're going to be farmers! We're going to be a couple that's living a stress-free life, we'll become one with nature again!" You furrowed your eyebrows.

"Huh? What? What's happening?" You groggily asked as you're still half-asleep. "I don't—"

She cuts you off by kissing you on the neck.

"Oh, no need to worry. I'll take care of everything, just follow my lead." The blonde rubbed her cheek against yours.

"Huh..?" You mumbled as you try to keep your eyes open.

"Nothing." Harlowe replied before laying down on the bed with you, cuddling you tightly.

______________________________________________
A/n: Goodbye Doggy is Microwaveean Hello Kitty

The Waltzing Lifeless is microwaveean The Walking Dead

Haha guys i didnt proofread pleast tell me if there any errors innit please thansk :))

Edit:

Harlowe after kidnapping reader

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

920K 29.1K 51
He was obsessed with you til the point he almost killed you.. Sequel to "anything for you (obsessive bf x reader)"
464K 19.3K 82
' 𝗒𝖺𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋𝖾! π–»π—Žπ—…π—…π—‚π–Ύπ–½ 𝗆𝖺𝗅𝖾 𝗑 𝖿𝖾𝗆! π–»π—Žπ—…π—…π—’ 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗋. βͺ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ , a π—’π—ˆπ—Žπ—‡π—€ 𝗆𝖺𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 π—‚π—Œ 𝖻𝖾𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖻�...
553K 27.5K 54
↳ ❝ [ シスコン ] ❞ ━ yandere step brothers x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a girl moves with her mother to her stepfather's home, ...
38.3K 1.7K 16
' 𝗒𝖺𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋𝖾! 𝗆𝖺𝗅𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝗀𝖾𝗅 𝗑 𝖿𝖾𝗆! 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗋. βͺ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ , 𝖺 π—’π—ˆπ—Žπ—‡π—€ π—€π—Žπ—‚π–½π–Ίπ—‡π–Όπ–Ύ 𝖺𝗇𝗀𝖾𝗅 π—‡π—ˆπ—π—‚π–Όπ–Ύπ—Œ 𝗁𝗂𝗆...