Tutoring The Badboy (BWWM)

By Rieaboo29

Natalie was always prepared for everything. She managed a 3.8 gpa in school, tutored students on her time, an... More

🖤Details and Cast🖤
Extra Cast🖤✨
Prologue ✨
Natalie✨
Natalie✨
Natalie✨
Natalie✨
Natalie✨
Natalie pt 2✨
Natalie✨
Natalie ✨
Isaiah
Natalie✨
*NOT AN UPDATE (Juss A Recap)*
Thank You!!!❤️
Natalie✨
Isaiah
Natalie✨
Natalie ✨
Natalie✨
Unknown
Natalie✨
Natalie✨
Natalie✨
Isaiah
Natalie✨
Natalie✨
Isaiah
Natalie✨
Natalie✨
Natalie✨
Isaiah
Unknown
Natalie✨
Isaiah
Isaiah
Natalie✨
Thank You!!!!!🤧❤️

Natalie✨

4.8K 198 72
By Rieaboo29

The next morning I felt different. I woke up to my body in pain. But it was all for a good cause so I wasn't complaining.

I turned over to see a sleepy Zay laying down peacefully next to me. I looked down at his six pack and damn did he look so fine.

I still can't believe I had sex with him. And that he confessed his feelings to me.

I thought all last night about what he said to me and how he loved everything about me, but deep down I knew that he only did that just make me happy.

But how do you tell a person that you don't feel the same about them?

Don't get me wrong I like Isaiah and all but I just don't think he's doing this because he wants to be with me, but rather as a revenge back on his ex.

He basically broke up with her just to move to me. But I don't think he wants what he saying. I think he's just trying to get by the feelings he still has for Lillian.

And they had so many on and offs that no matter what all he's gonna do is run back to her. And I don't wanna put my feelings out and be heartbroken.

"Morning?" He said as he tried to kiss me. I moved back and he looked confused.

"Morning breath." I said as he felt relieved and kissed me on the cheek.

"What's wrong?" He asked concerned.

I should just get it over with. I took a breathe before speaking.

"Isaiah we have to ta-"Before I could even began his phone went off.

He looked at the call ID and turned it off.

"Your not going to answer? It could be important."

"No. This is important." He said as he laid down on me and kissed my lips for me to continue.

I was about to began his phone went off again.

"You should just answer."

"This better be important. Hello..." He answered.

As he talked his voiced changed from annoyed to concerned.

I wondered if everything was ok.

"I'll be there." He said as he hung up the phone and looked at me.

"Lillians father got into an accident and the doctors is saying it's not looking good." He said as he slid on his clothes and shoes.

"Oh." I said as I started to get dress as well. Not in my clothes but in Isaiah's shirt and joggers and some socks. I didn't wanna look like a prostitution getting off work. I started to walk away but he stopped me.

"Natalie this change nothing between us. I still care for you." He said as he trying to kiss me but I protest.

"I should get home now." I said as I looked away from him at the floor.

He nodded and headed downstairs to the car and drove me home.

Throughout the drive he tried to talk and comfort me but I was too upset that he still had feelings for her.

Even after saying he didn't. As they say actions speak louder than words.

"Natalie—"

"Thanks for the ride." I said as I got out the car and went inside the house.

Before I could even head to my room. I was stopped by Velma.

"Hey. Natalie we have to talk." Velma said as I kept walking away, but was stopped by her yelling at me.

"NOW YOUNG LADY!" She yelled.

"What?" I said with an attitude but it not meant for her.

"Ok." She said breathing in and out before looking at me. "If I was you I would sit my ass down and lose this little attitude of yours. I am your mother and you will not talk to me no any kinda of way. I know we had our ups and downs recently but I'm still your mother at the end of the day and you will respect me. Do you understand?"

I nodded slowly because I never seen her this mad at least not at me.

"Now I don't know where you were last night and all I'm asking is you keep in contact of where you'll be. Last night a teen girl got shot by a drive by and I don't want to be worrying sick about you if I know where you are ok. This is my first and last warning of telling you because next time you'll be on punishment. Are we clear?" She said yelling at me.

"Yes ma'am." I said as I slowly swallowed my spit slowly in frighten.

Damn she was scary when she is mean.

"Thank you. Now you may go to your room." She said as she walked away.

I went upstairs to my room and closed the door. I sat down on my bed and began to think how I was so rude to Isaiah. I know I shouldn't have made his day much worst, but I was just upset that he still had feelings for her.

I know that he needs to be with her family. After all Isaiah told me that her father was always there when Isaiah father couldn't be.

I sat up and I got me out some fresh clothes and took me a nice hot shower. Afterwards I went downstairs to get me some ice cream and watched tv before Layla interrupted me.

"Bitch why the fuck you haven't answered my calls?" She said as she bust in my room.

"What are you talking about?"

"I've been calling you and I texted you."

She said as she laid down in the bed next to me.

I just looked at her and turned back to eating my ice cream.

"What's wrong?" She asked concerned.

"Nothing."

"Maybe you must not know who I am." She scoffed. "Bitch you got three seconds to tell me what the fucks going on." She asked while snatching my ice cream away from me and began to eat it.

I sat up and began to talk.

"I had sex with Isaiah." I said not making a big deal out of it.

Then I heard choking coming from Layla.

"You did what?"

"I had sex with Isaiah."

"Oh my Gosh. Aww my poor baby. How are you? Are you ok? How was it?" Layla asked after squeezing me to death.

"I'm still sore, but I can walk. And it was amazing."

"So then what's the problem? Why you upset?"

"He confessed his feelings for me the other day. I believed him until this morning. He got a call from Lillian saying her fathers in a coma. I heard the concern from his voice. As much as he told me that it was over between them his actions says different." I said as I wiped the tears off my face.

"It's ok. Don't worry about it. I'm pretty sure he does still feel the same about you." She said as she comfort me. "Now what I need you to do is forget about that bitch and go over there and talk to him." She said as she put down my ice cream.

"I know as much as it might seem he probably care for her but according to Dejon he told me that they broke it off way before Karlos party. So—"
She started but ran off to the bathroom.

"Are you ok?" I said as rushed to the bathroom with her.

I pulled her hair back as she puked. Afterwards she flushed the toilet and washed her self up.

"I'm pregnant. That's why I was calling you. I just found out today." She said as she looked at me with a small smile on her face.

"Congrats. Oh my. I'm so happy for you. You tell Dejon?"

"Yeah. He's coming over my place after work so we can talk about it.
But enough bout me. We need to fix you up." She said as she grabbed the keys.

Hopefully he is home. I said to myself as we walked to Layla's car.

"I'm going out with Layla I'll be back." I shouted as I walked out the house.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 401 72
Because favours are priced... -*-*-*-*-*- "You have an insatiable desire for trouble Camille Sanders. You'll never just be satisfied. You're like me...
1.4M 48.8K 61
I turn around and look into his blue eyes, searching them. When I'm certain that he's not lying, butterflies erupt in my stomach and I gulp audibly...
287 6 19
"I hate you Adrian Becker. I hate you. And this is a FACT." I shout while he restrains my arms pushing me against a door. "Lie all you want, Beth...
5.7K 210 23
• Friends to enemies to lovers • Dark themes • Situations some readers might find offensive *** Never did I expect to find Trouble in New York (oh...