Tutoring The Badboy (BWWM)

بواسطة Rieaboo29

Natalie was always prepared for everything. She managed a 3.8 gpa in school, tutored students on her time, an... المزيد

🖤Details and Cast🖤
Extra Cast🖤✨
Prologue ✨
Natalie✨
Natalie✨
Natalie✨
Natalie✨
Natalie✨
Natalie pt 2✨
Natalie✨
Natalie ✨
Isaiah
Natalie✨
*NOT AN UPDATE (Juss A Recap)*
Thank You!!!❤️
Natalie✨
Isaiah
Natalie✨
Natalie ✨
Unknown
Natalie✨
Natalie✨
Natalie✨
Natalie✨
Isaiah
Natalie✨
Natalie✨
Isaiah
Natalie✨
Natalie✨
Natalie✨
Isaiah
Unknown
Natalie✨
Isaiah
Isaiah
Natalie✨
Thank You!!!!!🤧❤️

Natalie✨

5.4K 254 76
بواسطة Rieaboo29

Its been over a week going on two since I last saw my family. I haven't spoken to any of them. But according to Layla they all have been trying to speak to me. I always just push them away.

So now I'm staying at Layla's house. Right now I'm in her room watching 'Big Mouth' when she came busting in our room.

"What the hell?"

"Don't be cursing at me. Now get up and get dress." She command.

"Why?" I questioned as I sat up.

"We're going to a party." She said as she tried pulling me off the bed.

"No. I'm not going."  I said as I fought back.

"Are still pissed off about knowing the truth?" She questioned having me give her a glare.

" Natalie it's been about two weeks since you been out the house. You barely ate any food. All you have done the pass few days was watch 'big mouth' and eating up all my junk food, I have stashed for emergencies and you have been Netflix and chilling long enough.

Plus you have been crying your eyes out as well. My mother thinks you dead. And I love you babes but you need a shower because you got my room a little smelly." She said trying to get me up.

I still fought and didn't move. "Fine." She said as she walked out the room.

Okay now I am concern. Layla never gives up so easily. It was until then she came back not only by herself but with someone I'm surprised to see.

"What are you doing here?"

"I came to get you. Now get your ass up outta' that damn bed and get in the shower." Isaiah said as he turned around and opened the door to the closet and pulled out and any outfit I know he didn't look at.

Because if he did, he would have switch it. Then he turned back and looked at me. "I don't like my baby girl smelling like trash."

"Fine." I placed a smirked on my face and grabbed the clothes and went to the shower.

After my 25 minute shower I finally go dress and brushed my teeth. I did my routine I would do in the morning. Then I put on the outfit that Isaiah picked out and chuckle at the reaction I'm going to get from him.

I did my make up and wore silver strapped heels. I moose my hair up and topped my style with some lip gloss. I just love lipgloss.

Her outfit^^

"I'm ready." I said as I walked downstairs and turned the corner to the living room.

"Finally." I heard Isaiah say before turning towards me. "Take that shit off now."

"What? No."

"I said take it off. Your not leaving this house until you change into something more appropriate. What the hell do you even have on? Do you even have on underwear?"

"Yes. I have on underwear and no. I'm not changing. Do you know how long it took me to get in this?"

It didn't take me long. I just want to mess with him.

"Plus last time I check you picked it out."

"I did not."

"Did to."

"Fine. I change my mind. Now go change."

"Alright y'all ready? If we don't leave now then we'll never get there." Layla said as she looked over at me. " oh yass bad bitch!!" said as I did a little pose for her.

Then I smiled at Isaiah before walking away from into the car. Hearing Isaiah mumbled something about if I go to jail it's because of you.

——————

We finally made it to the party where the atmosphere was fillled with alcohol, weed, cocaine, and other illegal yet legal things.

Immediately me and Layla's song came on and we rushed our to the dance floor.

Isaiah's POV

Layla and Natalie immediately rushed over to the dance floor and started dancing.

I went to the fridge and grabbed a beer and stood in the corner chatting with Dejon, Karlos, and Demi.

I caught myself staring at Natalie a few times. The way she was moving her hips on Layla got my buddy down there thrilled. Her ass giggle and moving on every beat. I swear if she was gay she'll be one hell of a girlfriend. And I wouldn't mind have two to take home.

Although it really was bothering me that she had on an outfit that showed pretty much her whole body.

Even on lap dances her skirt would go up higher and higher. I got distracted by some boys talking about Natalie causing me to ball my fist.

"Yeah bro look at that ass. Damn she fine as shit. And her outfit she put on damn." The one dark skin boy say with dreads.

"Bet you won't get her number through." The light skin one joked.

"Get her number. Nigga I'll fu-''

He didn't get to finish when I came over there and pushed the boy to a wall holding him by his collar. Having people look at us.

"Finish that sentence. I dare you." I threaten him having the him scared for his life.

"H-Hey man. I-I didn't know she was yours." He said in defense with his hands up. "I swear."

"Isaiah. Let him go." I heard a sweet voice say. I looked to the side and saw Natalie standing by Layla looking at me in shock.

I dropped the boy immediately and looked up at her. And walked away to the kitchen.

"Alright shows over. Now get back to partying." Demi said as he hiped everyone back into partying.

"Dude you alright?"

I nodded.

"He Fine. I got it from here."

I looked up to see Natalie standing by the door frame to the kitchen. She is a few feet away from the bar. I Started to drink some of the alcohol that was in the red cup, but was stopped.

"No. You had enough of that." She said as she took the cup and poured it out in the sink.

On a normal basic I would of beat the shit out of somebody child. But instead I just glared at her. She probably was right.

"Now. Why did you go off on that boy?" She asked curiously as she leaned forward on the bar, having her breast push out more.

Damn.

"He was disrespecting you." I leaned back on the other side of the bar. " I told you not to wear that dress."

"Are you sure because I saw you staring at me a couple of times? I can handle my own self." She said as she smiled at me. "Plus maybe next time you probably want to look at what you grab out the closet. Before giving me clothes to wear."

"Sure."

"Now that we've learned our lesson come dance with me." She said holding her hand out.

Lesson the only lesson I've learned is I need to get her in bed. So I can personally teach her a lesson not to mess with me sexually.

"Alright just this one song." I said as we dance to "Might Not" by the weekend.

She was happy as she could be to dance with me. I was fine with it as long as no one else meaning these young ones out here dance with her.

One song turned into two. Into three, into four into- well you get the gist.

Afterwards we decided to take a break. We went outside for some air because it was hot as hell in the house. We sat by the pool.

I chuckled remembering the last time we were in this stage. Got her in trouble? Baby girl had a bedtime to attend.

"What's funny?"

"Nothing. Just memories."

I looked over to see that Natalie has laid down on her back looking up at the sky. She looked peaceful and not stressed out.

I laid beside her with an arm behind my head. I tilted my my hat upwards, but decided to take it off.

"I think you should forgive your family." I said as I looked from the sky at her. She was still facing the sky.

"Why?"

"Natalie everyone deserves a second chance. Even your mom."

I know she doesn't want hear this,but it's true.

"I guess. I mean she did tell me the full truth on why she did what she did. I guess I was just angry that I believed my whole life that someone else was my mother. Someone else that I looked up to." She said as she let out a breathe.

"At least you know now." I pulled her closer.

"Thanks Zay your such a good friend." She said.

For some reason I felt cold when she said 'friend'.

"So how do I look?" I looked up to see her smiling her beautiful smile wearing my hat.

"Like Numbuh Five." I said as she slapped me on my chest while laughing.

"No I don't."

She laid back with her arm wrapped around me. We started talking about anything that came to mind. Just enjoying the time we have together.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

Trouble بواسطة Melz

العاطفية

7.6K 254 24
• Friends to enemies to lovers • Dark themes • Situations some readers might find offensive *** Never did I expect to find Trouble in New York (oh...
14.8K 110 23
Grade twelve was supposed to be filled with happiness. And it really was great. Natalie Wild's next door neighbor Ayrton Rider had been arrested for...
171K 2.5K 39
"You don't know what I went through!" I yelled at him, angry tears streaming down my face. He stared at me for a long time before he spoke. "I loved...
1.2K 158 30
"He might hear you"my best friend said. "Hear what?"he asked from the back and the least I could do was shrivel at the hearing of his voice. "Somethi...