Tutoring The Badboy (BWWM)

By Rieaboo29

Natalie was always prepared for everything. She managed a 3.8 gpa in school, tutored students on her time, an... More

🖤Details and Cast🖤
Extra Cast🖤✨
Prologue ✨
Natalie✨
Natalie✨
Natalie✨
Natalie✨
Natalie✨
Natalie pt 2✨
Natalie✨
Natalie ✨
Isaiah
*NOT AN UPDATE (Juss A Recap)*
Thank You!!!❤️
Natalie✨
Isaiah
Natalie✨
Natalie ✨
Natalie✨
Unknown
Natalie✨
Natalie✨
Natalie✨
Natalie✨
Isaiah
Natalie✨
Natalie✨
Isaiah
Natalie✨
Natalie✨
Natalie✨
Isaiah
Unknown
Natalie✨
Isaiah
Isaiah
Natalie✨
Thank You!!!!!🤧❤️

Natalie✨

6.6K 275 178
By Rieaboo29

After I told my best friends about Isaiah and how he took me to a wedding and I ended up meeting some more of his family. I also told them what happened between me and his cousin.

Of course they started to think we had a little something going on in between.

But I tried to tell them nothing was up. It didn't get to far with Jackie because she started making up all types of scenarios.

That he likes me, he wants to be around me, etc. But I told them that he's just being nice.

Although I couldn't help but wonder if he really likes to be around me.

Especially when he texted me. My mother had let me responded for a quick second saying I couldn't talk. I was at church still.

"Fuck that bitch if she got a problem then i can handle that. No bitch is about to talk bad about my bestie." Layla yelled.

"Layla I said it was handled. Isaiah stood up for me. Plus according to the family she's like that to all new faces." I said trying to calm down.

"Mmm."

I told him I was going to see him Tuesday because usually we don't see each other on Monday's or Wednesdays.

But to my surprise he actually came by me today.

"Hi."

"Wassup Natalie—"

"Natalie my ass. Next time I find out anyone who goes off on my bestie is going to have a problem with all of us. So if you going to be spending time with our girl then you better have all your girlfriends, cousins, family, friends, pastors, or whoever in order cause it might be someone's funeral next time!" Layla yelled at Isaiah having Jackie back her up.

"I know and I'm sorry. My cousin gets like that sometimes. Natalie I really am sorry." Isaiah said. I could tell from his eyes that he really meant no harm.

"I know."

"So why you here anyway?" Jackie asked.

" I thought it would be nice to walk to art class together?"He said scratching his head looking around.

"I thought I said I'll see you on Tuesday. Its Monday."

"I know, but I couldn't let that happen. I wanted to see you before Tuesday. Plus we have art together." He said with a smirk.

"Right."

I looked at the girls to see if it was cool for me to go. Which Jackie shook her head letting me know its was ok.

"Sure." I said as I closed my locker.

Then we headed down to art class.

"Good afternoon class." Mr. G said.

_____________

|Next Day|

I was on my way to Isaiah's house for tutoring when someone stopped me.

"Hey Natalie."

"Oh, hi Amber. Wassup?"

"Um, I was wondering if you could help me study for that quiz in Mr. Veers class?"She asked me.

"Um. I guess but you know we're going to Isaiah's house right?"

"Yes. I won't interrupt anything that ya'll have going on while studying." She said as she followed me to my car.

I texted Isaiah to let him know that Amber was going to be with us. After confirming it was ok I drove off to his house.

Once we got there I heard so many comments coming form Amber saying how she love his house. And how hug I was. We headed to the library and sat at the table.

I sat in front of Isaiah while Amber choose to sit beside him.

"Isaiah this is Amber my friend." I said introducing them.

"Hey. You have a huge house." She said as she waved and looked around.

He just nodded and looked up at me.

"She needs help studying for a quiz."

He nodded in response.

"Do you need any help right now before her?"

"Nah I'm good."

I nodded and moved crossed in front of Amber. "So do you have the words on a flashcard or paper along with the definitions?"

She pulled out some flashcards and handed them to me. "There are thirty cards and the definitions are on the back."

"Your first word is Appease?"

"To make peace with." She said.

"Correct. Next words is-"

"Isaiah can you help me study for my quiz. You know to help it go faster." Amber said as she interrupted me.

"True. We could get done faster." I said agreeing.

"C'mon." She said as she placed her hand on his hand. I looked at her then where her hand was.

Did she just touch him?

I asked myself as I kind started to get upset. For what I don't know.

I felt Isaiah look at me so I hurried up and switched my attitude.

"Sure." He said as he was about to go sit by me but was stopped by Amber.

"You don't have to move. Here you go." she said as she gave him half the deck.

"Apa-" I started but was stopped by Amber again.

"Can Isaiah go on this one?" She said as she looked at me and back him with a smile.

Isaiah looked up at me with a smirk. Like he can tell whats going on but doesn't say nothing.

"Um. Bigotry?"

30 minute later

"Well Amber I guess you are going to be passing your quiz with all A's on your paper." Isaiah said as he handed her the cards back.

" Yeah. Thank you for your help I've couldn't have done it without you." She said as she started packing up her things.

I am so pissed off right now because of Amber.

All through the section she has been asking Isaiah for help this whole time. Wasn't I suppose to help you?

What Bitch?

I was so confused the whole time.

Then Isaiah wants to have the nerve to do the same thing.

It's like they are trying to gag up on me and piss me off.

I felt Isaiah look up at me so I had to change my pissed off face to sweet little innocent one.

I had to show I am not upset.

"Oh and Isaiah I was wondering if you could drop me off home because my mother will not be able to pick me up. And she doesn't like me walking all alone. Plus I live about 45 minutes from here." Amber asked Isaiah who just looked at her then me.

I'm done.

With that I packed my stuff up fast and left out the room.

On my way outside to my car somehow they both in up passing me heading to his car.

I signed as I kept walking towards my car.

Before I was about get in I heard a horn hunk at me. I looked up to see Isaiah looking at me confused.

"What?" I asked shouting at him.

"Natalie come  ride with me to take her home." He said as he pushed his hair back some.

"If I do then imma have to come back here and get my car." I told him sounding dumb as I was about to get in.

"Don't get smart. And I'll drop you off." he said as he looked at me for a moment.

"Get in." I heard him say.

"What?" I asked acting like i didn't here him the first time.

"I said get in before I make you." The way he said that just made me scared.

I sighed and got out my car. Then locked the door before walking towards his car. He got out and pulled the seat forward so I can get in.

After long 45 minute silent drive we made it to Ambers house. After her fake ass bye she went in the house.

"Come sit up here." He said demanding me.

"No thanks I rather be back here than in the front seat."

Then he looked through his rear view mirror at me.

"Get up here."

"No."

"Natalie I'm not going to ask you again." he said sternly.

With that I got out and went to the front seat to make him self feel better.

He drove off after he made sure my seat belt was on.

"So you want to tell me why your upset?"

"What? I'm not upset." i said with a forceful smile.

"Yes you are."

"No. I'm not."

"Natalie yes you are. I can see it all over your face. Is it because your jealous?"

"Jealous? Really? I don't get jealous." I scoff at his comment.

"So what is it then?"

"I'm just annoyed by Amber right now. I can't be around her okay."

I said hoping that satisfy him. But it doesn't.

"Why?"

I rolled my eyes and beganed to speak. " Well since you must know. The whole time when she there she kept asking you can you do this, that, and the other." I said as I started mocking some of the things she was saying.

"She kept on asking you to help her when she asked me for help in the first place. I don't get it? If she just wanted your help, why didn't she just ask you the first time?"

"Then she kept touching you and laughing her fake and flirty laughs. I really wanted to punch her so bad. And you want to know whats the funny part about it?"

"What?"

"You."

"Me?" he said sounding confused.

"You kept doing all that stuff on purpose. Saying 'sure I'll help you.' 'oh your doing so great maybe you can teach me next time.'. Then ya'll started flirting back and forth." I said as i finished getting all i wanted out. Taking a breathe I didn't know I needed.

"Well first of all baby girl. I was playing along and being nice. But the way i see it is you being jealous. I saw it the first time. Was it because I was showing her more attention to her than on you?"

"Whats up with this jealous thingy you keep coming up with? And no."

"Baby girl just admit it you was jealous and you wanted more attention on you? If you do then I'll admit that I thought it was cute seeing you jealous of another girl."

I laughed at him. He thought it was cute for me to get jealous. "I mean yes. But I wouldn't call it jealousy."

"Sure." He said making me smile.

He pulled up to my home within fifteen minutes and parked it there.

"Thanks for the tutoring."

"It wasn't really a tutor today because Amber wanted help a lot." I said as I was getting my bag.

"Well I guess I'll see you tomorrow." He said.

"Or Thursday." I said as I stared into his eyes.

He pushed his hair back a little. Making me bite on my bottom lip.

Why does he do that? It's so sexy.

We stared at each eyes. Until were inches away from each others lips.

"Your eyes are pretty."He said making me smile.

"Tell that to your girlfriend." I said as I bit on my lip making him laugh.

"Stop biting on your lip."

"Or what?"

With that he came up close to me and smashed his lips on mine. He kissed me until I opened up mouth to let him in.Making me moan a little.

Damn his lips are so soft.

As he was ending it he bit my bottom lip and moved back to his seat.

Making me realize that Isaiah just kissed me.

He just kissed me and I kissed him.
Oh lord.

"Sorry."

"No its okay. I better go inside now."

"Yeah. Goodnight ." he said and I left out the car and went in side the house.

I can't believe Isaiah Thompson just kissed me.

Isaiah freakin Thompson!!

After dinner I went upstairs to my room and changed into some comfortable clothes before going bed. Of course with Isaiah on my mind.

Hopefully when I do see Isaiah I would not think of this as a dream I just had of us kissing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

290 6 19
"I hate you Adrian Becker. I hate you. And this is a FACT." I shout while he restrains my arms pushing me against a door. "Lie all you want, Beth...
214K 6.7K 48
She didn't want this and neither did he. Two stubborn teenagers forced to hang out with one another. A story between a sarcastic girl and a boy who...
4K 165 32
𝐒𝐢𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧 was raised from the ground up knowing nothing but comparison and perfection. She compared herself to her successful parent...
1.3K 96 23
Natalie or Nat is a teenager who has gone trough hell and back . Her dad died of cancer and her mother hates her, she lives on her own and has a secr...